The Daughter's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My porn obsession had so distorted her that she had no sense of normal sexuality. The only hope was professional help but now she was a legal adult, my options were limited. It needed to be voluntary... Somehow, I needed to confront her with some kind of intervention. We had gone to a family counseling office for the first couple of years after Chris' death. I would try them Monday and see if they might be able to help.

As I lay there, reliving the day's events, I was not sure if it was my imagination or if I could still taste the remnants of Eric's spunk, from his unwanted swipe across my face. I pictured the ropes of cum squirting from his plump round cockhead. There was so much, I felt my hair and it was stiff from the residue. The weight and size when I held it in my hand, lingered in my mind...

I realized my cock was starting to stir and quickly jumped up to distract myself. I thought I would check on Amanda and walked down the hall to her room. She was just finishing her skype with Sandi when I poked my head in. She had packed a bag while she talked to Sandi.

"Hey dad, I think we're gonna take off if that's ok. We will catch a shower at Jackie's and have a Netflix night if that's ok." She asked sweetly.

"Sure Honey. You be good, 19 doesn't mean alcohol legal remember." I said laughingly.

"But I already had the tequila shooters lined up..."

I looked back at her quickly.

"Daaadddd! I'm kidding," she said shaking her head.

"Hey! I love you Honey. I'm always gonna worry, so get used to it!" I said, giving her a fatherly look.

"Jackie's driving so I won't need the car and we are still full from the party, so no worries for dinner..."

"Be careful and t..."

"Text you when we get there... I know Daddy!" She said sarcastically.

She kissed my cheek and headed out to the pool.

"Love you!" I said sadly thinking about my failings.

As I turned back I noticed her lap top open and on. I walked quickly in and wiggled the mouse to keep it from locking out and stepped back out and went to the back door in time to see Amanda waking Jackie who had fallen asleep in the lounge chair. She wore a neon pink bikini that popped against her golden-brown skin. She had long dark brown hair in a pony tail that was banded about every two inches and reached to her mid back. She had such a petite figure but had to be size 38 tit's. They ran in the family.

Jackie had been laying on her stomach with her feet facing the house. As she stood up she pressed up with her arms and straddled the chair with her legs, giving me a lecherous view of her bent over ass with her legs spread wide. I could not help but fantasize about walking up behind that tender young ass and sliding my hard cock into her tight little pussy.

"Snap out of it you perve," I told myself. "What if her dad thought that about Amanda..."

As she stood up and turned sideways, her profile highlighted those gorgeous tits. "Oh shit!" I yelled glancing down, my shorts bulging, "Stop it!"

They looked at me and both gave an enthusiastic wave. I smiled and waved back through the window, thankful they could not see my boner trying to break free. As they walked away I glanced down at my bulge, causing the image of Eric's ridge in his swim trunks to pop in my head. I recalled the girth of his cock as I held it. I shook my head and headed for Amanda's room.

I quickly went to her pictures file on the hard drive and she had a bunch. I put the display on extra-large icons and quickly scanned a dozen of them. My heart felt some relief when they were all normal pics. I checked dozens of files and opened word files, excel and power point files. They all had homework items and nothing inappropriate. Maybe Eric truly was the manipulator in all this.

As I scanned her files, I could find nothing suspicious. I went up the system level and looked in the program folders and could find no files there. I went to her e-mails and scanned through dozens from Jackie and Eric but found nothing disturbing. I was about to give up when I noticed the Recovery D: drive.

I clicked, and it brought up some folders labeled P, V, WC, D, S, PW.

I opened the P folder and there were 467 items. My heart thumped as I changed to extra-large icons. There were dozens of photos of various nude to seminude bodies. I could tell many were Amanda masturbating, Sandi masturbating, me masturbating, Amanda and Sandi, Amanda and Jackie, Eric's cock (God that thing was big). Further down was Sandi on her knees licking Jackie's cunt, with Amanda standing next to her naked and apparently waiting her turn.

The pictures of Sandi masturbating seemed to be on her bed in California taken from directly above. Then I noticed some of her and her husband fucking on their bed. "Did Amanda somehow pull him into this too?" I wondered.

Next, I went to the V folder and there were 188 items of the .mov file configuration. I clicked on the first one and saw Amanda fingering herself wildly. I flipped it off quickly and saw one that said Jackie's turn. When I opened it I saw a gorgeous, naked ass, the owner on her hands and knees, with her face buried in Jackie's cunt, munching away. My cock stirred immediately as the camera zoomed in on a glistening cunt with dark well-trimmed hair and a smooth round ass bouncing as her head bobbed.

The camera centered on her wet slit and dark little asshole, the curve of her ass was incredible. I could see she had short dark hair as her head shook rapidly from side to side and up and down. As the camera panned out, Jackie was leaning against some pillows and a head board, her perfect round firm tits swayed heavily from side to side as she screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy! F, f, feels so good. Aaaaahhhhh!" she wailed bouncing and writhing.

I wanted my face between her swaying tits. I needed some release and thought about wanking off but remembered I was in Amanda's room.

The camera zoomed back out and then zoomed in on a tight shot off the tight twat and gorgeous ass. My cock was rock hard when Jackie screamed again.

"Oh Miss Sandi, I'm cumming, Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh!" She screamed, tits bouncing.

Once again, shame and frustration washed over me as the object of my lust turned out to be my sister. My cock began to soften as my stomach turned. What was wrong with me! I clicked off the video.

I opened another to see Sandi on all fours on the bed, legs and knees stretched wide and out lowering her pussy to Amanda face. Amanda was laying on her back head between her thighs, licking her cunt with her legs stretched out behind Sandi. Jackie was also on all fours. straddling Amanda with her face buried in Sandi's ass. I stared at the screen mesmerized by the sight, Amada's left arm reached up and around gripping Sandi's lower back to stabilize herself while her right hand reached up between Jackie's legs fingering her pussy.

Sandy began a slow and steadily louder moan, "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I did not care who I was watching, as my cock stiffened at the sight of three beautiful ladies living a porn movie scene. They weren't paid actresses pretending to enjoy it they were doing it on their own and loving it. It was overwhelming as Sandi wailed and gyrated her hips. With a tongue in working each orifice she screamed and shook.

"Oh, please don't stoooooooop! Lick my ass...Oh fuuuuuuuckkkkkkk, suck my pussy! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Amanda's head shook rapidly from side to side as she lapped at Sandi's pussy.

Sandi rocked forward and back in small quick thrusts, head back howling at the moon.

Jackie held herself steady with both arms bent in a push-up position. She never lost contact with Sandi's ass, thrusting her face in and out in small movements, tongue fucking her asshole, keeping rhythm with Sandi's hip thrusts. As she moved her big tits bounced and pressed against Amanda's.

Jackie whined as Amanda's fingers were rubbing her clit at an incredibly fast pace. Her lower body shook at the stimulation to her clit. As her climax approached she struggled to keep rhythm with Sandi's hips.

"That f,f,feel sooo good in my ass! I'm cumming. Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh!" Howled Sandi.

Her legs went straight as her orgasm peaked collapsing down on Amanda's face, legs spread wide. Amanda's head wiggled as she worked her clit never missing a beat with her fingers in Jackie's cunt.

Jackie broke contact with Sandi's asshole, "Oh fuck! cu, uuu, uuu, mmm, inng Mandy!" She almost hummed. "Oh Mandy, do, oo, on't stop baby! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh!"

Then she shoved her tongue back in to Sandi's ass crack before she collapsed flat onto Amanda also, and in the process, pulled off Amanda's fingers.

I nearly came in my gym shorts just watching. I closed the file and thought about the myriad of videos and pics Amanda had amassed. It was mind boggling.

Ding! a text arrived.

Amanda: We're here :)

Me: Thanks Sweetie. Luv U

Next, I clicked on the WC file and there were several links listed. I clicked the first and it had a "no signal" message. Same with the second. The third was an overhead view of a bed with a floral designed comforter. There appeared to be nothing happening.

The next was "no signal". I thought for a second when it kicked on. In walked Jackie with her cover up and bikini. This camera was a side view of her bed. There appeared to be no sound. She jumped on the bed landing on her belly. She rolled over onto her back leaning on her elbows, tapping the bed with her left hand. Amanda crawled on to the bed next to her, threw a leg over her and lay on top of her kissing her deep.

Guilt again took over and I continued trying the remaining links. I found two more that were "no signal" and then found an overhead shot of Amanda and Jackie, this time with sound.

I knew one of the no signal links at least had to be my room, so I took her laptop and went to my room moved the coffee cup and toggled through until I found the link. I set the coffee cup back in place and after several minutes the "no signal" message returned. I could not identify any other cameras in my room.

As I perused other files I would return to the unidentified links periodically to see if they may have activated. Next, I opened the D file and much to my shame and embarrassment it appeared to be over 200 videos of me masturbating to my "Gold Medal porn hound collection". Then I went to S and found 176 files related to my sister. A dozen or so had a file format the appeared to have been made and sent from her own cell phone at the coercion of Amanda.

The first on started out with a teary-eyed Sandi begging for forgiveness for not being a better role model and pleading that this was not right. She begged her not to tell her husband Tom. It ended with her masturbating while reading a script telling Amanda how much she loves licking her sweet little pussy and screaming, "I am making myself cum for you Amanda Honey!"

The last one in the file was her dressed in sexy lingerie. It was a red lace bustier with red string panties with matching garter belt and red mid-thigh stockings. She started out speaking while laying seductively on the bed.

"Mandy Baby, I bought this for you today. (running her hands over the outfit.) I can't stop thinking about you and Jackie. Tom's leaving town the third week in July, I could fly you both out if you can make it. If not, I'll call off work and come there. Please call and let's talk about it.

I have never known a feeling like this before. I masturbate almost every day in the shower thinking about your hands touching my body... (She slipped a hand into her panties.) Your tongues penetrating me... (Her eyes closed, and she bit her lip as her finger probed deeper.) The taste of your sweet pussies drives me crazy... (She pulled her glistening fingers from her panties and sucked her juice off them.)

My cock throbbing, I had to switch it off... My sister... The discomfort of being excited by her was too much. I looked around thinking... I am on my daughter's laptop watching porn... So, I did the only logical thing a porn addict could do. I copied all the files to my thumb drive for future access and put her laptop back in her room on the desk top screen as I had found it.

30 minutes later I found myself back in the bedroom pulling up the files. It occurred to me that Sandi's old room now the guest room could be one of the no signals. I took my laptop and walked in there. As I toggled I found two. On from the side in a decorative candle and one from an old jewelry box. Then by chance I saw another one. An overhead view in Jackie's shower.

She was showering giving a great view of her sizable tits. My, how they held their firmness for such big tits. It seemed as if they pointed straight out. I suddenly had a vision of sliding my cock between her soap lathered tits. I have never titty fucked a girl, I mean, lady, before. "She's barely legal and you are 42. She's younger than Amanda!" I flipped it off and onto Sandi's room, where she lay on the bed looking at her laptop.

It looked like she was watching one of Amanda's videos. Then she got up and went out of view. I switched to the side view and there were shadows in what looked like the bathroom doorway and then the door closed. I quickly identified another link, to Sandi's shower as she turned on the water.

I set up a split screen watching Jackie and Sandi shower simultaneously. Sandi stepped into the shower holding a hand-held massager while Jackie washed her hair, sending lather down over her tits. My dick stiffened yet again as the vision of the soapy titty fuck came back.

Next Amanda slipped into the shower with Jackie. I closed the window out having seen too much of Amanda. I sat watching Sandi having already washed, she turned on the massager and pressed it to her pussy slowly stroking with her right hand as she braced herself with her left hand leaning with her head under the water. The sound was drowned out by the rattle of the fan motor in the shower light, obviously next to the camera. She worked the massager in quicker small motions as she rubbed herself off. Her head rocked, and her support arm wobbled as her orgasm hit. I could not seem to break my gaze, watching my sister spasm from the magic massager. I heard a muffled knock in the background.

"Hey honey," she yelled quickly rinsing the massager and stepping out of the shower.

I could hear faint conversation but could not understand them over the fan noise. A minute or so later they Sandi stepped back under the water with her husband and they began to kiss passionately. Oh, the days of newly married passion... I watched as they made love in the shower finishing off with her thighs wrapped around his hips with both hands holding her ass as he fucked her without leaning on the walls or in any way bracing himself. I was not sure I was ever strong enough for that, but he sure did as she came actually leaning back staring at the ceiling with her hands locked behind his neck. He was very impressive and seemed to go for several minutes before cumming inside her.

Once again, my cock stiff and feeling like a sick fucker, I switched over to Jackie's bed room to see her and Amanda completely nude holding a bag from The Smitten Kitten.

"...you would like to see how I spent some of my birthday money. We wanted to show you how fucking ready we are Eric," said Amanda, pulling out a medium sized strap on dildo. "I'm saving my Cherry for you Honey, but Jackie wanted me to take hers while you watch. I'm gonna fuck her like I want you to fuck me Honey." I did not want to watch this. But it was hard to look away.

Jackie got on all fours looking off to the side. "This is gonna be the best facetime ever Eric!"

Amanda put on the strap on and turned it on vibrate, moving in behind Jackie to fuck her doggie style. Once again mesmerized, I got a text ding.

Eric: I can't explain but I need you right now for session 2! We can talk about and intervention afterward.

I understood exactly. He attached his address, so I headed for the car.

Me: On my way!

I straightened my boner in my shorts, grabbed the keys and headed for the car. As I drove I tried to shake my mind clear of the images that have bombarded me all day long. My dick had been semi hard most of the day and I needed to get control. I focused on getting some help for Amanda and trying to undo the damage I unknowing inflicted on her emotional state.

By the time I arrived at the address he sent I felt like I was in control again. I parked around the block, so it would not be obvious who I was visiting. Having not seen any cams or footage of Eric, I felt comfortable there were no cameras at his apartment.

When he answered the door, I felt my confidence of self-control rapidly slip away. He answered the door in a pair of bikini briefs with a huge bulge in front. I would see the outline of his big cockhead through the blue cotton fabric. I tried not to stare but with his skinny body the size of his cock seemed way out of proportion.

"Been thinking about this haven't you Porn Hound?" He said arrogantly.

"Uh no, I am not sure where you got the delusion that you have a magic dick that no one can resist but it's not true Eric. I'm here because you seem to be telling the truth and I am going to need your help with Amanda. I told you I will do what I need to keep her safe and repair the damage I've done. I only hope you are sincere when you say you want to help her." I said sternly stepping in and closing the door.

"I assure you I think the world of Mandy and I don't want to take advantage of her. But I gotta tell you what she did this evening... Over the top. A man can only take so much..."

I cut in, "I don't want to hear about it. I've seen and heard enough today. I am here as promised, so let's just get this over with and dispense with the mind controlling penis blather, OK?"

"You talk about being sincere, but your little pocket tent says, you may not be on the up and up Porn Hound," he said chuckling. Looks like it's been raining.

I looked down and saw a quarter sized wet spot where my cock was leaking. I really wanted to say," I'll have you know it's the thought of titty fucking Jackie that caused that," but that did not sound particularly helpful.

"It wasn't watching your hot little daughter was it Porn Hound?" He asked giggling.

"Fuck you, you little punk, I'll kick your fucking ass!" I growled stepping forward.

"Easy Mr. Thompson, I'm sorry that was over the top. It's just been crazy, and Amanda is testing all of our limits. The more I learn the more I realize how much your little addiction has messed with her psyche. Trust me Mr. Thompson, I really want to give her everything she's begging for. But I could never live with myself taking advantage of such a desperate cry for help.

What really bugs me is you remain in denial about your own needs. Tell you what Mr. Thompson, I'll make you a deal..." He said turning to walk into the bedroom area.

His ass was so narrow yet round, he looked like a department store manikin, his hips were impossibly small.

We got to the bedroom and he stood in front of his bed facing me with a wry smile.

"No more deals Eric!" I said firmly. "We have a deal, I won't do anything more. No obsession for your penis or anything like that. The only reason I'm hear is you seem to have some control over Amanda, and you seem to be telling me the truth so far. You are my best hope to get through to her. So, let's get on w..."

"I'm trying to help you realize, subverting your own needs is not helping anyone, especially Mandy," He interrupted.

"Why do people keep calling her Mandy! She hates that." I said angrily.