The Day After Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her labium locked onto my face, grinding down further on to me. Her sighs of satisfaction though must have been drowned out by mine as Dan sensing my climax began to ease down with his relentless thrashing of my satisfied body. Stationary, I could feel his cock twitching at every nerve end inside me as Steph relaxed her grip on me and pulled herself up from me. At the same time, my inners were grasping at air as Dan pulled his hard cock from me.

In the heat, I felt exhausted while Dan carefully lowered my legs back down on to the warm sand. I laid there a while contemplating nothing as I caught my breath and got the uncontrollable urge to wet my dry mouth. No luxuries of a glass Steph leant over to the cold box and holding the bottle of cool wine I drank some while most spilled down my hot body.

Knowing Dan was not finished I noticed Steph with a smile on her face trace her movements down the sun bed until she was above me. With one of her knees positioning itself between my open thighs my legs instinctively gripped her tightly. Holding my face in her hands we kissed, her lips were licking at the wet juices of the wine as well as tasting herself when I felt her reactions suddenly change. Stopping kissing I was able to practically feel Dan mount her as she sighed, her body arced forward and let out a scream of delight. Below them, I was open and in need also, yet felt privileged to be in their company. With each push from him, it sent a lurch forward from Steph as she seemed as one with her husband. Each time she was pushed forward by him had her screaming out to him as I was beginning to feel a little left out. My neglected pussy must have told Dan as he was suddenly searching for my opening with his erection once more. I was there waiting for him and loved every movement of him inside me and able to climax once more even though I became to realise Dan was nowhere near his ejaculation. I did not mind one bit, as I was left exhausted below Steph as she again took him in.

I was aching, hurting; my leg muscles were telling me we were a long way from home when the pair of them seemed to ignore me. I felt good though as Dan finally came deep inside his wife. She was use to his prowess, even so carefully manoeuvred herself back to her sun bed and gave me an exhausted sigh that told me she needed to relax. I did too and was glad in a way that Dan's cock looked sore and was drooping down knowing he wasn't in the mood to try again.

I was burnt horribly when finally the cooling winds awoke me, Dan and Steph were asleep still as my labia had been exposed to the sun for most of the day. I laid with a towel over me, shivering in the heat as stirrings from Steph finally meant I wasn't alone. Smiling over at my head peeping from the towel she stood up and lifting me from my sun bed, we walked slowly in the hot sand out from our hiding place down to the cooling waters edge. People were scattered around, mainly single men, as I suddenly felt uneasy with their stares. Putting an arm around my waist she shrugged her shoulders in a couldn't care less attitude as I tried to join her with the cooling water feeling lovely on my legs.

We walked in until her knees were hitting the small waves, watching her sit down in the water I joined her as she sighed while lapping up the coolness. I did also, although at first the saltiness of the water made me tense up as it lapped gently against my sore and open labium. Leaning back we both had our legs wide open and contented when we were suddenly joined by a tired looking Dan. Knelling by our side, he suggested we go as all of us had experienced a little too much sun for one day.

"Sun," I said laughing at Steph. "Is that the Swedish word for cock?"

It was still very warm as we walked back to the place the taxi dropped us of earlier, hearing Steph phone them again on the way made me happy as my tired muscles couldn't have taken much more.

I barely managed a shower back at my room and laid wet through on a towel as the wind from the open patio cooled my body. Drifting in and out of consciousness, I would have been just as happy if they had left me alone. With my legs wide apart however, I was suddenly greeted with a shadow over me. Steph had climbed over the dividing wall as Dan was asleep she wondered whether I needed some company. I didn't, wouldn't have told her that though so given a cold glass from my refrigerator she brought a cool bottle of wine also and poured me some. My legs refused to close as the sun had burnt my inner thighs, apologising to her she laughed as I leaned up to pile a couple of pillows under my back. Telling me Dan was asleep, she went on to tell me that it was the end of her sex-life that week as she had run out of birth pills and started her period. They were going home the day after tomorrow so I shrugged my shoulders as if to tell her that a few days will not matter.

It did to her though and asked if it came to it would I help satisfy Dan's sexual needs. I was bemused by her request, however he was lovely and rather than say no then I casually told her I would with a wild giggle. I had wondered why she was dressed knowing we were not going anywhere and still lying with my labium apart I did not refuse an offer of some after sun cream on me.

Unlike me, she had no qualms about it, simply went to my dressing table, and brought the bottle of cream over to us. Putting some on her hands, she rubbed it firstly into my face and neck as I selfishly laid back for her. Tricking it over my chest and laughing as she made a round circle around both my boobs, I did enjoy the coldness of the cream as she applied it to my body. Dripping the contents over my stomach and watching with amusement as she delicately let dribbles of the cream drop down on to my pussy I took a deep breath as she started to rub it in. Knelling either side of my open legs, she delicately leaned over my body. Hardly touching me, she was able to rest an elbow by my head. Not talking I was feeling her other hand lightly rub in the cream around my body, as she lowered her face onto mine I inhaled a deep breath as her lips touched mine. At the same time I squirmed my hips while feeling some of her oily fingers insert into me. Her condition worried me, knowing my feelings at that time with her open crotch gyrating itself around my knee now. She was wild, although enjoying every second of her advances the delicacy was soon overtaken by roar passion as I screamed out an orgasm to her that must have had Dan hearing us. Not letting up I had to clasp her hand to tell her I needed to rest after the days events as well. Apologising she quickly stopped and reaching over me, passed me my much-needed glass of wine.

I was shocked, Steph was also as Dan was standing at the patio doors, completely naked, his erection looking hard and ready for someone. Standing there with a big grin on his face, one hand holding his beautiful weapon I knew Steph had told him of her situation. As he came towards the bed Steph thought it wise to leave us alone and as my open thighs awaited his muscular body I thought to myself what a shame it was that we were all going home the day after tomorrow.