The Day and Night Trish Can't Forget Ch. 03

Story Info
Trish & Sandy will fuck all six guys.
2k words
3.64
33.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the girls and guys made their way back to the bedroom, Trish and Sandy lay on the bed and were trying to think how they wanted to do this. Trish looked at the guys and told them that she wanted to try Deon and Lamar first. Sandy asked why you get both the black men first. I have never had a black man and I have never had two cocks at the same time so I want my first time with two men to be black, but after I finish with them they can have you. I have never had a black cock in my pussy before either so we should each get one. Ok, we will both suck their cocks, but I get their cocks inside me first. It is only fair since I brought you here and this would not have been an option for you if you had not been with me. Sandy agreed and the girls told the Deon and Lamar to come over to the bed.

Trish and Sandy had the guys lay on the bed and were getting ready to suck their cocks when Slammer and Big un said, what about us? If we are going to do this then we all should be getting our cocks sucked and fucking. Trish and Sandy looked at each other and agreed that if they were going to gang bang then they should do it all together. So they told all the guys to come over to the bed and stand beside it. They told Lamar and Deon to get up and stand with the other guys.

Sandy and Trish set on the side of the bed and had the guys get in a line and they could run a cock sucking line. They lined up and the girls set on the edge of the bed. Trish said that the guys were lined up in front of them it started with Chuck, Deon, Big un, Danny, Lamar & Slammer. What the girls did was Trish sat in front of Deon and she was jacking off Chuck and Big un, Sandy sat in front of Lamar and she was jacking off Danny and Slammer.

Trish would suck Deon's cock and Sandy would suck Lamar's cock as they jacked off the other guys. Then they would have everyone shift down until all six of them had been sucked by each of the girls.

As Trish put Deon's cock in her mouth she couldn't believe how large he was. Trish's mouth was opened so wide that she thought that it would break her jaw, she had never had anything that large in her mouth before and all she could think about was in just a short while that monster cock would be inside her pussy. As she started sucking his cock he took hold of the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. Trish looked over at Sandy and Lamar was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

The girls sucked the two black cocks till they felt pre-cum dripping out of those large heads. Once they felt the pre-cum on their tongues that switched of to the next cock. Now they had a chance to taste Big un and Slammer's cocks. They did the same for them that they did for Deon and Lamar. Now was Danny and Chuck's turn to get sucked and the same was done for them, except now Trish and Sandy were tasting their own cum on these two cocks. By the time they finished sucking the cocks Trish and Sandy had each had all six cocks in their mouths. When the suck fest ended Trish looked at Sandy and told her that she couldn't believe how different each cock felt and each one had a different taste. Trish was enjoying the fact that she had turned into a slut in one night. She had never been with more than one man in a night and in an hour and a half she had eaten pussy, fucked two different cocks and sucked six, she enjoyed all the attention that she was getting and wondered why she had never done a gang bang before because she was enjoying it.

Sandy looked at Trish and said are you ready for some cock in your pussy again. Trish just smiled and said "Ready, hell I didn't want to stop to begin with". Trish looked up at the guys and looked over at Sandy and said why don't we just take the three that we started sucking and I will get off Chuck, Deon and Big un and you can take care of Lamar, Danny and Slammer. After each of the men cum we will party some more and then switch and I will take care of your 3 and you can take care of mine. Sandy smiled and agreed.

All eight of them got on the bed and started the fuck-a-thon. Trish had Deon lay down on the bed and climbed on top of him, she reached down and took hold of his cock and felt again how thick and long he was. As Trish eased the fat head of his cock in her pussy she looked over at Danny and told him "thank you for feeling my pussy with cum or I would never be able to get this fat cock in me".

Deon started pushing his meat in Trish's gapping hole. He asked Trish if she wanted him to take it slow or just give it to her. Trish told him that she wanted the whole thing in her, so just pour that meat to her. With that Deon grabbed her hips and held her down and shoved all 11 inches to the base in one hard push. Trish screamed when she felt her pussy tare apart. She knew that this extra large cock had tore her pussy, she could feel it burning as that long thick cock plunged in as far as it would go. "God Damn, that cock is tearing me apart, I have never had that much cock in me before". She looked at Chuck and Big un and told them just to hold on, "I need to fuck this cock till I cum and then I will take care of all of you at once".

Trish kept pumping her pussy up and down on Deon's cock as she looked down and saw his giant cock slide in and out of her pussy; she also noticed that there was blood on his shaft. He had torn her open with all that meat, now it wasn't hurting now it was sending her into orgasmic bliss. She couldn't believe how good something that big could feel. It didn't take much longer for the cum to start spraying out of her pussy.

After she finished cumming, she looked at Chuck and told him to come and fuck her in the mouth and she told Big un to start fucking her ass. This would be another first, she had never had more than one man in her at the same time and now she was getting ready to have three at once. Trish looked over at Sandy and she couldn't believe what she was doing, Sandy had Danny and Lamar in her pussy at the same time and Slammer was fucking her mouth. Trish said that she was going to have to try that before the night was over.

Now with a cock in her mouth and that big fat black cock in her pussy Big un was getting ready to shove his meat in her ass. Big un asked Trish if she was ready and all she could do was mumble un hum. Big un started pushing the head of his cock in Trish's ass, as you know he was also thick and about 9 inches long. He got the head in and Trish said that his cock had a small head and then the shaft got real thick, un-like Deon who had as fat a cock head as he did shaft. The head went in easy then the shaft started sinking in, she had been ass fucked before but never with a thick cock. It hurt like hell but she wanted to have every hole full and starched wide open. Big un asked her if she was ok and she took Chuck's cock out of her mouth and told him that it was hurting like hell but that she didn't want him to stop she wanted him to keep splitting her open till he pumped his cum deep in her ass.

After a few minutes of having her pussy, ass and mouth fucked the pain was gone and the pleasure was building up. Now all four of them were getting into a nice routine, as Deon shoved his meat in her pussy Big un would pull out of her ass then Deon would pull out as Big un pushed in. What was driving her wild was she could feel the two fat cock heads running over each other when they would pass, all the while Chuck was in a steady rhythm fucking her mouth.

Trish got a steady fucking for 30 minutes before she felt Chuck start to swell in her mouth. She knew that he was getting ready to explode and she took Chuck out of her mouth and started stroking his meat and licking the head till he started blowing is load all over her face. After Chuck painted her face with cum she felt Deon start deep hard pumps in her starched pussy and he looked at her with cum all over her face and told her that he was going to pump his load deep in her womb. She told him to feel her full of his black seed. Deon lunged deep in her cunt and started spraying cum all over the walls of her well used pussy. As he kept pumping his cum in Trish could feel it running back out of her pussy and it was dripping off his over-sized balls. After he was spent he just held her on his cock as Big un started pumping faster in her ass. Big un had his whole cock inpaled in her ass as he started dumping his load in her. When he pulled out of her ass she just laid on Deon with his cock still in her pussy, as the cum started running out of ass and dripping down Deon's shaft.

Once they had all finished cumming and Trish got off Deon's cock the three guys looked at her and told her now she needed to clean their cocks off. She just smiled and got on her knees and started sucking each of their cocks clean. She got the remains of Chuck's cum off his cock, she then sucked Deon's, Big un and her own cum off Deon's cock and finished by cleaning the remains of Big un cum off his cock. By the time she finished cleaning each of their cocks all three of them had hard ons again. They looked at Sandy and said are we ready to switch now.

Sandy and Trish had both been fucked completely and needed to rest. They told the guys that they needed a beer and another bowl, then we can switch. While the guys loaded the bowl again and got some beer Trish and Sandy started cleaning each other up. When the guys got back in the bedroom they saw Trish and Sandy licking out each others pussies. They asked them why they were eating each other when they said that they needed to rest. The girls told them they were not eating each other, they were cleaning each other, but they didn't want to lose the cum in their pussies and asses. They needed what was inside to keep them lubed up, they just wanted to get the overflow cleaned up for now. Because they all knew that there would be plenty of more overflow before the night was over.