The Day I Became a Monster

Story Info
I lost my morals when I found she had none. Now she is mine.
4.5k words
4.31
45.7k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the non con segment of the site but has a ton of BDSM in it. The non con is because of obvious reasons. I am terrible with grammar so I hope this isn't too badly done. I am a busy woman so how often a new chapter comes out I cannot promise. Hope you like, let me know what you think.

*****

Once upon a time I was a good person. Yes a person who had morals and limits. Now I am a monster a pure criminal, I will share with you my tale of evil, why? Because I lavish in this new monstrous creation I have become. Every day I enjoy the fruits of my evil doings.

It started when she showed up at the club. .. I suppose I could explain. Well my name is Cyan, I am a lead member and quite lender to the Kink exchange. A bdsm club that caters to those who want to form a community like setting where we could get to know each other and share knowledge and even ourselves and partners if we so decided. Originally I only joined because of my friend Allen, he is my best friend and was so into the idea I wanted to back him up.

That was 7 years ago I was 27 at the time, thought I knew everything about bdsm when I joined. Though I was more informed then most beginners I had a lot to learn. Now me and Allen as far as some of the first members practically run the place. I stay in the background more, not in it for stardom I find the 'groupies' annoying. I am a kind but most certainly firm master.

Though I don't mind assisting with new subs I don't plan on bringing any on personally.

Over the years the place go much more popular, we went from the few to the many in no time. One could say we were the top of the food chain in such a large city that is saying something.

Well, that isn't what made me a monster no. One day Alexis arrived, a beautiful red headed bomb shell that any man would die for. She has stunning green eyes long bright red curls that glimmer like fire and curves that would keep a man salivating for days to come.

I usually saw myself as someone above all that nonsense, looks aren't everything even in a club built on sexual fetishes. However I might have given her a chance, but she was a dominatrix, and that would not do for me. So I left her alone a kind acquaintance was all we were ever meant to be. I began to hear rumors that she was a rough and tough dominatrix, a few of the younger female subs started to quit the club. We had a conversation with her but she came out looking innocent.

I mean we always have safe words, if they weren't comfortable they should have said so. I never thought more of it. Until Bill came in the back room where I was sitting in the chair sleeping. He was crying and I was worried for him. Bill was Allens full time sub for the last five years. I was not a bisexual or gay, I liked the woman but Allen was bisexual but loved Bill so fully that they were what some may call soulmates. It was something to envy and Bill was always so loyal the perfect sub and lover for Allen. So to see him crying and in such a state had me worried.

"Ooo. oo so.. sorry Cyan I did didn't know you we were in here." The young man stuttered through his tears. I stood up instantly.

"What happened Bill what's wrong?' i asked taking in his bright pink stripes down his back.

"Nothing, i i uh." He sunk to the floor and I walked over. It was in my blood I needed to comfort him, in that moment he was not just a sub he was my friend and he needed help.

After a long conversation and a lot of coaxing I learned that Bill had went to have his fun with Alexis. She didn't know whose sub he was but it shouldn't have mattered. She had ignored his safe words and had abused the young man. Apparently using toys a little too big for the young man as well as crossing the threshold of pain that the man could handle by using implements of punishment to strongly on the young man.

I was furious but Bill begged and begged, and I didn't bring it up to Allen.

He came and stayed with me for a few days under the guise of helping me train another slave. When he honestly used the time to heal and get some rest. I was angry and planned on telling Allen, he should have the choice to defend what was his and this woman was causing to much havoc. During that time I began to ask around. Including contacting some of the members that had left because of Alexis.

Come to find out the woman was a monster, she had some of the girls honestly raped. Thinking that they were there to play with Alexis and that was it. She would then invite other men to come in thinking they were invited to use the woman bodies.

Apparently Alexis was a hurricane that was the opposite force to everything we stood for. Safe sane and consensual meant nothing to this walking time bomb and I needed to do something about it.

Here is where the change started happening. You see I was once a man who followed laws and moral codes. That man would have called the police would have had her banned and went from there, but the police would likely just judge us and nothing would have happened, and if she was banned where would she go next.

If it had gone on this long in such a restricted and controlled club as ours what kind of havoc could she cause in smaller areas with less conversation.

I knew two things, one we needed to start revaluating who got into this club and made sure that all the subs knew they could talk to all of us, that all doms needed to be held accountable for their actions and that we would back anyone up no matter how long they had been a part of the club. Apparently we had been falling to lax in this area and that was disturbing.

Secondly I knew she had to pay. She wouldn't go unpunished, but how does one make someone pay when you know that they will not have to deal with the cops. Most of the submissive didn't want to deal with court or anything like that. Allen would have probably killed her if he knew what happened, and that seemed such a waste.

That's when it hit me, I would punish her myself she wouldn't see it coming, I would have to make her my friend, make her feel like I was no threat in fact an aid. I would have to move quick, I didn't want her stink to fill up our community any longer. I should of known then what I was planning was too, far that it would taint my soul, but I don't think I could of beat the crap out of her like we would of if it had been a man responsible for these things.

Knowing our community the man would likely not live afterwards, but I couldn't do that to her, not when she could fuel my deepest and darkest.

When I first approached her it was awkward, she knew that I was not coming to her for services. Maybe she was standoffish because she knew that she had been doing some real wrong. However after the first few times talking she realized that I had the 'hookup' in the club.

I showed her my private room at home and that is what won her over. See I am wealthy, very much so, probably another reason why I had such say at the club, I donated a lot of money to various events even if I was not present. Back to my play room, it had everything anyone could dream of and then some. I had devices and tools in there I had never even touched.

She used it a few times with some subs, I required that I be present, saying something about legal matters and wanting to watch. She seemed a little upset at first but I wouldn't back down. If I had a say in the manner another sub would not be hurt or misused by her again. Playing nice with her had its difficult times, remembering those girls who had honestly been raped, the men thinking that they were gagged for fun, when in truth it was so they couldn't say no. These woman were lesbians, thinking that they were going to enjoy an evening with just Alexis, and she abused their trust. Then poor Bill.

His marks healed quickly, his behind had been stretched a little too far, but luckily nothing that required a hospital stay. Despite my distaste of the buxom redhead, she seemed to know when to stop short of serious damage. His mind though was thrown through a loop. So scared of what Allen would do to the woman he didn't want to tell his master. I didn't blame him Allen would of been so angry he probably would of hurt or possibly killed her if not intentionally killed her.

I could imagine that he would get caught probably leave behind some obvious evidence in his haste. My friend was an emotional being if caught off guard.

I promised Bill that something would happen that she would pay in some way but that it would take time. Bill was not interested in vengeance in any way he just wanted to be back with Allen his love and master and desired not to see Alexis again as a dominatrix.

Being around Alexis had begun me having dreams about her, sexual in nature. I was falling more and more in to the abyss and I had yet to get my hands on her. No I hadn't enough evidence yet. I had compiled a lot but not enough, that was until I had a great idea. It took pulling in a lot of favors but I soon had the final damming piece of evidence.

Turned out Alexis had a lot of debt. She was doing Dominatrix as hire and couldn't help it when a stranger hired her out for extra money. On camera Alexis was caught saying she would accept a woman as a submissive for money, and that she would do things to her by force. The man had admitted he wanted his 'wife' raped and kept captive, he even alluded to her not surviving the many degradations that would be piled upon her. I was relieved that Alexis seemed to back out of the deal when death was mentioned.

My contact laughed it off saying he was joking, but that he was not joking about his wife having many illegal activities heaped upon her. Rape kidnapping and small tortures but that doing all these things would give Alexis a large sum of money. Such a large sum it would pay off all her bills. These things would no doubt put her in jail for a lifetime if she was caught. So of course she would be paid well for such a task.

She was talked into it easily. Now to set up a 'time' I called an old friend. She used to sub for our community but was later out on her own. She was a lovely woman but she took things to far she was the true definition of a pain slut and would easily have herself harmed for pleasure. She loved it and no one had the level of sadism she required in a master.

I helped her out greatly I found a man who would heap the punishment she wanted on her and then some who would push even her limits, but in a safe way. He would make sure that she wouldn't go too far, as she had almost done several times, and hurt herself to much.

This woman was more than happy to help me as she said she owed me her life for finding her master of several years. I discussed it with my master and he agreed to help as long as there would be a live camera. That way we could barge in the moment she might need any help. It was set now to set the bait.

I spoke to Alexis by now we were 'close friends' I was dreaming about her body night after night and I felt I could wait no longer. The weekend that her contact had required Alexis keep his wife was the same weekend I would be out on business I left her the key to the play room and the house. All except the third floor which I had never showed her before. They were all plain rooms and now I had a use for them. I set up the cameras in the play rooms and every room of the house and set it live to the bedrooms on the third floor.

Me and Jack, Saras master set up our 'camping' for the weekend and now all we needed was the delivery. Just as I assumed Alexis could not pass up on a private well stocked play room for her weekend debacle knowing that I would be gone. She felt trusted when in truth I could trust her to do just this. Sara was delivered. She played the part so well there was a few times I almost called it off.

However Jack knew her far better than In and laughed at some of the things that I thought would be too much. He knew her limits and they had some signals worked out. Sara knew where all the cameras were. We had our proof now. Alexis was caught on camera using and abusing a woman who said 'no let me go' so many times a woman who cried and begged and shook her head.

Who screamed when not gagged and even many times said 'I do not consent this is a joke isn't it let me go.' she wanted to make sure the evidence was damming.

Alexis did not disappoint she had men show up to rape Sara, she used many toys and inflicted pain on the woman. Sara had a hard time pretending like she hated it but she was more afraid of disappointed her master and his friend so she played the part well. It seemed that even the despicable Alexis could not actually break sara she never even broke a sweat no signs used all weekend and she was 'drugged' by her 'husband' and left my home Sunday afternoon. It was time to move as I had all I needed now.

I called Alexis 2 weeks later after getting all of my information together. Told her I wanted her to meet a ex sub of mine, that her master had offered a pretty sum to see her being used by a dominatrix. I told her that I couldn't think of anyone better than her. Alexis agreed and she met me at my play room. I made sure she wore her most revealing outfit. Would hate for her to have weapons hidden. I told her it was an extra fee at the other masters request.

When she arrived we drank, I was nervous with anticipation I couldn't wait to see how this went down. How she would react, what she would do. What I could do to her, the idea just turned me on so much I had to watch myself. Finally there was the doorbell, it was time.

My idea was coming to fruition. In walked in my friend and his sub Sara. When they came in Alexis turned around a charming smile on her face, opening her mouth to speak until she saw Sara. Crawling on all fours behind Jack. Her face paled instantly and she looked like a fish trying to breathe for a moment.

"Ah, Alexis I see you have met Sara here, this is her master Jack." Alexis looked the perfect damsel in distress, a beautiful outfit on a sheer red lacy attire that barley covered her perfect proportions. It took her a full minute to speak.

"What is this Cyan I am not feeling so well I might need to leave." She tried to look sick but I knew the truth.

"No Alexis you will not be going anywhere in fact you will be taking care of our little Sara here, she is sore and needs some attention."

I said smiling, her face grew more pale. "I will do no such thing what is this Cyan I am leaving."

She started to walk out, but Jack stopped her,

"Listen little girl Cyan here has some things to say and if I were you I would /really/ pay attention."

He laughed. Alexis struggled for a minute, until a recording started to play over surround sound.

"So you agree to be a part in, kidnapping my wife, you agree to rape and use her against her will. You agree to hurt her and to do what I asked despite her demanding to be let free for paying off your debts?" Alexis said yes, that part replayed over and over.

Alexis stopped struggling and just stood looking small for the first time ever just staring at the screen. " Next was video of Sara being used 'against her will' of Alexis just laughing at he feigned discomfort.

"Cyan what, I mean I don't"

Alexis looked down tears at the corner of her eye.

"It was all just a joke Cyan I promise this woman, I mean look at her, she is a sub it was all a game."

I smiled.

"Alexis I put all of this together I KNOW it wasn't a joke, and this isn't the first time. I have proof from other subs all who have been abused by you. Do you remember Allen owner of the club"

Alexis looked up her eyes big nodding slowly. "He owns a slave, I don't like to own them usually but he has had one for years. A nice young man named Bill." Her eyes got big when I said that name and I smiled. "I promised him that you would be punished, reprimanded for what happened."

"Cyan I will leave I will I am sorry I will move out of state go somewhere else leave your club and your subs behind just, just don't tell Allen, don't turn me in please Cyan. I will do anything."

Her green eyes look at my crotch a sad smile on her pale beautiful seductive face.

"Alexis you are not going anywhere, all those subs all those girls and bill, and now what you thought you were doing to sara here. Where did it start, where does it end. No I will protect them all." I look angry.

"You have two choices Alexis, choice one I call the cops I have friends who will make sure you get tried and get sentenced without anyone else being involved I mean I have a smoking gun. You will get at least 40 years for all of this." I say revealing pictures, recordings and statements from other subs.

"Or if you don't want to spend all of your life in jail I could always kill you, quick and fast, it won't even hurt. I figure Bill will feel more safe after that."

Alexis started to really cry, falling to the ground, her beautiful body even more on display as no attention to modesty was being made. And I felt my cock trying to thicken with blood. But I needed to be in control for a little longer.

"No Cyan please we are friends."

She whispered.

"I'll give the money back, all of it I promise, I can get more I will leave. I will do anything, you say I promise. Anything please don't send me to jail don't" She hiccupped, her poor pretty porcelain face puffing up pink as she cried.

"Well you know there is a slave trade I know a guy, I hate him but for a special case like this."

Jack says, making something up. "I would say you could get a cool half a million for her, maybe more if the carpet matches the drapes. There is a company that likes to make films. Films that you would call snuff films. Some pretty dark and twisted shit. I wouldn't normally even think of sending anyone that way but for a friend." He trails off letting Alexis think about it.

"I would not ever agree to that." Alexis says angry standing up about to go at Jack this time I grab her.

"Alexis there are three of us and one of you. Right now we can do anything we want and you can't do anything about it, you don't have the power here I do." I say as I forcefully push her against the wall. Yes the monster was releasing it was coming to the surface. I grabbed her perfect ass really palming her globes and spreading her cheeks. "I could shove my cock in your ass right now Alexis.

Jack would help he would I know he would. I just thought of option three Alexis." I whisper in her ear but still loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

She is crying now, shaking her whole body upset and she knows there is nothing else to do. "You are my slave now Alexis. Instead of in jail for the rest of your life you are my slave for the next ten. Sure it will be a whole lot harder but there will still be something worth calling life by the time you are done.

And I will put back a nice nest egg for you to live on while you find a job and such." She crys some more I rub my hard on at her ass, though there is still a flimsy red thong in the way, and my jeans I know she can feel it. "It will not be anywhere close to easy babe, no I have to punish you and your pretty little red head." I pull her thong down and really start to grind. She sobs some I pull her red mane back and kiss her pale graceful throat.

She starts to moan just a little and I pull back and with that I grab her clothing tearing it off as I thrust her to the ground forcefully. "Now if you are willing to do this rather than be turned in or sold off crawl like the new slave you are. Crawl to Sara over there and lick her cunt, lick it until she cums like she deserves for putting up with you." I demand.

Alexis sits and sobs not moving naked now except for her red high heeled boots. She looks so beautiful her pale bosom shaking her flat belly convulsing her pixie nose red from crying her green eyes swollen. Her hair still perfect like red flames around her shoulders.

12