The Day I Fucked Crazy Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughing Carrie indicated my expanded groin, and stroked my erection through my trousers. I was mortified, I hadn't realized it had gone up so much. I didn't have much time to reflect on it though, as Carrie was all over me within seconds, kissing me with great enthusiasm, her hands running down my back and stroking my groin.

I knew as the older one and the one in a position of trust I should have resisted the young girl's advances and told her to leave, but for some reason I just couldn't. My heart was racing and I was so hot, it felt like we were in the tropical Northern Territory capital Darwin rather than the cooler climate of Melbourne. I looked at Carrie's pretty face and hot teenage body and could not resist her, and that she was completely nuts somehow made her even sexier.

We kissed on the lips, our tongues intertwining and we fell back on my desk, French-kissing and making out, me pressing my tongue so far into Carrie's mouth that I thought I might tickle her tonsils. I felt like I had no control over my hand as I put it up Carrie's skirt touching her inner thigh and then her panties, me touching my student where her knickers covered her young pussy. I could feel the soft cotton of Carrie's underwear, and the indentation and slight dampness of her vagina underneath and was so excited that I thought I might lose control and fill my undies with a white substance far denser than urine.

"Ooh, you're forward!" exclaimed Carrie as we stopped kissing. "Touching me on my knickers like that."

"Sorry, you don't like that?" I asked, stopping stroking the young girl's pussy through her panties.

"Of course I like it!" Carrie squealed. "I think about you touching my knickers, seeing my knickers, looking down my knickers, smelling my knickers and of course taking down my knickers to screw me. And when I lie in bed at night I put my hand down my knickers and masturbate, thinking about you at home in your own bed, jerking off over seeing my knickers that day. Touch me up through my panties, Mr. Roberts."

Although terrified I put my hand up Carrie's skirt again, and touched up the teenager on her panty-covered crotch. I stroked the young girl on the indentation of her vagina, feeling her getting damp through the double cotton, and traced her knicker leg elastic, the crazy teen squirming at my touch between her legs.

My cock throbbed as I stroked Carrie's pussy through her panties and she teased my erection through my trousers, both of us French-kissing as we made out on my desk, one of her pig-tails tickling my nose. Carrie motioned for me to stop making out with her and looked at me, her pretty and crazy face filled with mischief.

"My nipples are so hard," she declared. "Want to feel for yourself?"

Even if I had said no there was no way Carrie was going to listen, so I took my hand out from between her legs and watched the teen take off her cartoon rabbit jumper to reveal quite surprisingly just a plain white tee-shirt underneath. The slim teenager's large tits pressed at the front of her shirt, and I could see the outline of Carrie's bra.

"Come on Mr. Roberts, touch me on my tits," Carrie urged.

I put my hands to Carrie's chest and felt her young boobs through the fabric of her tee-shirt and bra. Carrie's mammary glands were nice and firm, and I could definitely feel the young girl's hardened nipples.

"Can you feel how hard my nipples are, Mr. Roberts?" Carrie implored.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"You did that to me," she declared. "Now let's get some more clothes off each other."

Without waiting for my response Carrie went to my tie, loosening the knot and pulling it down, then taking it off over my head. She looked at it, then put it on over her own head, flicking it in a flirty manner, sitting with knees open and her hands up her short skirt, stroking the indentation of her vulva through her panty fabric.

"I look pretty sexy in your tie, don't you think?" Carrie mused, still playing with it like a new toy.

"I think you do, Carrie," I agreed. I wasn't just humoring the teenager, the crazy young girl did really look hot with my tie around her neck.

"So, what should we take off now?" Carrie asked. "I've got it, how about my shoes and socks? I'll let you do the honors, Mr. Roberts."

She sat on my desk still showing off her knickers to me, holding out her feet to make them available to me. My nervous sweaty fingers went to Carrie's black t bar shoes, and I undid and remove them, leaving the young girl wearing her knee-height white socks with yellow smiley faces. Carrie looked hot in her feet clad in her socks, but even hotter barefoot when I reached up and removed first her left sock and then her right one.

Carrie wriggled her bare toes. "Don't I have such pretty bare feet, Mr. Roberts?"

"You do indeed Carrie." I had always been a secret foot fetishist, and young Carrie had some of the nicest looking bare feet I had ever seen.

"You know what would be really hot?" Carrie asked. "If you were to play around with my bare feet, you know -- kiss them, stroke them, lick them and suck on my toes?"

I looked at the young girl's divine bare feet. "You'd like that?"

Carrie giggled her crazy giggle. "Of course you big silly, I suggested it. And you can perve on my knickers while you're doing it, you haven't stopped looking at my pants the whole time!"

Feeling like I was about to have an asthma attack from a combination of excitement and nerves -- okay I had never had asthma but I could imagine this was what it would feel like -- I put my hands on Carrie's bare feet and stroked and touched the soft flesh. I massaged and caressed Carrie's soles, toes and arches all while looking at her knickers up her skirt.

"That feels so good, keep going," Carrie urged me, the teenager writhing on my desk in erotic pleasure.

I did just as my student requested, kissing her pretty bare feet, licking them and then sucking her toes. I started with Carrie's right pinky toe, then moved down her foot sucking each toe in turn, the teenager's moans indicating that she liked that.

Finishing sucking Carrie's right big toe, I moved to her left foot but this time started by sucking on her big toe and went in the opposite direction, finishing by sucking Carrie's tiny little left pinky toe. Young Carrie was impressed. "That was great Mr. Roberts. I loved it and my vagina loved it too. Want me to prove it to you?"

Obviously Carrie was determined to prove it to me anyway, because she put her hand under her skirt and put some fingers under the leg elastic of her panties and into her pussy. Seeing Carrie with her fingers in her knickers touching her teenage vagina was so hot and my erection throbbed in my pants.

Extricating her fingers out of her panties, Carrie then thrust the sticky digits in my face, holding them under my nose. "Can you smell that, Mr. Roberts?"

I could indeed distinctly smell the musty and feminine scent of vagina on young Carrie's fingers. "Yes I can, Carrie."

"What do you think it is, Mr. Roberts?"

"Your pussy, Carrie."

"Do you like the way my pussy smells, Mr. Roberts?"

"I do, Carrie." This was the understatement of the year, the smells from Carrie's genitals reminded me of all my masculine desires.

"Why do you think my pussy smells the way it does, teacher?"

"Because you're turned on."

"You've got that right, I'm horny as fuck and I want your dick up my cunt," Carrie declared. She looked and sounded quite aggressive when she said that, but then toned it down. "But not for now, let's have some more fun. Do you want to see my vagina?"

"Would you believe me if I said no?"

Carrie shook her head. "Not for a minute." Again the giggling teenager reached under her skirt, took hold of her panty saddle and pulled it to one side. "Peekaboo!" she squealed as she flashed her gash at me for a second, before pulling her pants back into place.

The view between Carrie's legs was of course fleeting, but I could see how hairy her snatch was, pubic hair like a forest down there. Between the many dark brown pubes growing around Carrie's super hairy teenage pussy I saw her pretty pink vagina, her lips slim and symmetrical, looking so inviting.

"Did you like seeing my pussy, Mr. Roberts?"

"Oh yeah!" I said.

Carrie smiled a seductive smile, and with her glasses and her hair up in pigtails she looked even sexier. "Well, let's have a closer look at it."

The teenager lifted her short bubble skirt to expose her knickers. Then taking hold of her panty waistband, she pulled it out and both of us looked down her panties.

Again, I worried I would cream my undies as I looked down my student's knickers at her feminine mound. Brown curls of pubic hair grew in vast quantities all over her pussy. I could not stop staring, and Carrie laughed. "It looks a bit like a spider, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does look a bit like a spider," I said, still looking in amazement at the young girl's hairy bush.

Carrie playfully clipped my on my ear with her spare hand while giggling. "Hey, I'm allowed to say that, not you. How about a jungle? My pubes look like a dark, dense jungle. Do you think my pussy looks like a jungle, Mr. Roberts?"

"Yeah, a bit jungle like," I said, Carrie giggling.

"Well, I think you'd better put your hand down my knickers and do some exploring, hadn't you?"

No way was I going to refuse, and I put my nervous, trembling fingers down the front of Carrie's panties, touching the teenager on her mound and stroking her ample curls of pubic hair. I couldn't believe I had my hand down one of my student's knickers, stroking her pubic hair and her female mound.

"My pussy feels nice, doesn't it, Mr. Roberts?"

"You bet," I said. Carrie's pubic hair was so sexy, which was a good thing as there was so much of it in her private female area.

"Well, don't be shy, put your fingers deeper down into my knickers," Carrie urged me. "Finger me on my fanny."

I slid my hand deeper down into Carrie's pants, feeing her mound and pubic hair and soon the sticky warm female dampness as I reached her actual vagina. I felt her up on her pussy lips, then explored more of her vulva, Carrie shuddering as I fingered her clitoris.

"That's so bad Mr. Roberts, you shouldn't put your fingers up one of your Year 12 girls' pussies!" Carrie giggled as I pushed my fingers up the young girl's tight, wet love hole. I could feel how tight Carrie's pussy was. I had no idea if she was a virgin or not and didn't want to ask, but given how tight she was she wasn't far removed from her virginity and I doubted anything more than a tampon had entered Carrie's cunt.

"I shouldn't put my fingers up your vagina?" I laughed.

"No, you shouldn't," Carrie said in mock admonishment. She then smiled, her face showing her pleasure as I finger-fucked her fanny. "But I'm 18 so it's okay, don't do it with younger girls, otherwise you're going to jail!" She giggled her crazy laugh.

"Definitely aware of that," I said, continuing to touch Carrie between her legs, circling her clit and traversing her twat, pushing my fingers up her wet young pussy hole.

"Fingers out of my knickers, Mr. Roberts," said Carrie, which I did.

"You've got sticky fingers too now Mr. Roberts," observed Carrie as she adjusted her knickers back into place. "I wonder why that is?"

"I can't imagine Carrie," I said.

"Can you smell my vagina on your fingers, Mr. Roberts?" Carrie wanted to know.

"Oh yes," I said, sniffing my damp fingers that had just come out of Carrie's crotch. Musty and feminine, definitely pussy. "That's vagina for sure."

"Put your fingers in your mouth Mr. Roberts and taste my pussy."

I sucked on my fingers, the wonderful taste of Carrie's vulva going through my mouth. "Your pussy tastes so good, Carrie." No lying there, her vagina tasted great.

"Well, you'd hardly say it smelled bad with me right here, would you?" Carrie laughed. "And talking about bad, I've been a very bad girl, such a naughty girl."

"Why have you been a bad girl, Carrie?" I asked.

Carrie looked coy and innocent. "For showing my pubic hair and my vagina to my English teacher and letting him put his hand down my panties. Good girls don't do that. So I'm a bad girl, and you need to punish me for it."

I smiled. "Punish you? How?"

Carrie smiled and regarded my through her glasses with her crazy eyes. "Sit down in your teacher's chair, Mr. Roberts."

I did this and Carrie came up alongside me. "There's only one good way to punish a naughty teenage girl like me. Put me over your knee, pull up my skirt and spank me on my bottom through my knickers."

My erection throbbed as I pulled the pretty barefoot teenager over my knee, Carrie obviously able to feel my excitement against her tummy as she giggled, and swung her bare feet back and forward. "Now lift up my skirt, Mr. Roberts."

I pulled up Carrie's skirt to show her panty-covered arse, the indentation of her buttocks clear in the floral fabric of her underwear. "Now give me six of the best on my bum, through my knickers."

Still finding it hard to believe that I had Carrie Adams over my knee with her skirt hitched up showing her knickers, I raised my hand before spanking Carrie, smacking her on the bottom, not too hard but with enough strength for the young girl to feel it.

Carrie writhed on my knee as I spanked her on her arse through her soft cotton knickers five more times. When I stopped Carrie looked at me with her innocent expression like she was about to cry, before she smiled and said. "That was so hot, Mr. Roberts."

"Have you learned your lesson yet, Carrie?"

Carrie shook her head, her pigtails swaying as she did so. "No, I need six more for me to be properly punished. And this time, you need to take my knickers down and spank me on my bare bottom."

Anticipating her erotic punishment, Carrie waited across my lap, the teenager again swinging her lower legs and bare feet back and forward. My hands took hold of Carrie's panty waistband, and I pulled down the young girl's flowery white knickers to expose her bare bottom.

I stared at Carrie's buttocks in awe, her perfect white, peach-shaped cheeks. If there was a competition for the best girl's bottom in Australia, young Carrie could represent Victoria that was for sure. Carrie giggled. "Mr. Roberts, stop staring at my bum and spank it instead!"

Carrie's bare bottom looked too good to be spanked, but the young girl was eager for six of the best, so I did as she wanted, spanking the soft flesh of Carrie's hot teenage arse six times in a row.

"Ouch!" Carrie protested as I smacked her bottom for the final time.

"Sorry, did I hit you too hard?" I asked.

Carrie giggled. "No, in fact you probably didn't spank a naughty girl like me hard enough. Lucky corporal punishment was banned in Victorian schools before you graduated, you'd never have been able to spank your students hard enough."

This was probably true, but I didn't affirm this. Carrie then said, "Anyway, I think my bottom is too nice to be spanked. How about you stroke it instead?"

I put my hands on Carrie's bare backside, and stroked and caressed the cheeks of my student's bare bum, feeling her firm buttocks and soft young skin. That Carrie was across my knee, her knickers pulled down as this was happening made it hotter, and my erection throbbed like crazy.

"How about you kiss my bottom to make it feel better after you hurt it spanking me?" Carrie asked, putting a fake pout on her pretty face. She then put her naughty expression back on. "Kiss my arse, Mr. Roberts."

It wasn't the first time this year that a student had told me to kiss their arse, the first had been by a recalcitrant rapper who was outraged that I had given him a D on his essay. Obviously, I didn't take that statement literally, but rather sent him to the deputy principal's office to time out. With Carrie, over my knee with her skirt hitched up and her knickers pulled down showing off her bare bottom, it was a whole other matter, so I lowered my face into Carrie's arse and kissed her butt cheeks, her left one first and then her right one.

"That feels good, my bum forgives you," said Carrie. The teenager then repositioned herself, thrusting her arse in the air, me able to see the young girl's pretty pink vagina between her legs, and as her bottom cheeks parted, her tight little anus.

Carrie's rear opening was so tight and puckered, like a little starfish. It was so hard to believe such a tiny place was responsible for all the sounds and smells when Carrie went to the toilet earlier, but this was the reality of it.

"Earlier when you put your hands down my knickers, you were giving my front bottom all the attention and my back bottom is jealous," Carrie pouted.

I grinned. "And what can I do to make your back bottom feel better, Miss Carrie?"

Carrie was very direct. "You can touch it, then put your finger up my arsehole."

I was surprised, thinking that despite everything else not least that she was completely crazy Carrie might be shy about being touched in the private place on her young body from which she pooped. "Really? You want to be touched there?"

"Of course I do, I said it, didn't I?" Carrie laughed. "And don't worry, as you know I've been to the toilet less than an hour ago, and I'm always careful to wipe my bottom properly with lots of loo paper, front to back like good girls do when we go to the toilet, so you aren't going to get any nasty and smelly surprises back there. Now come on Mr. Roberts, my bum is getting really impatient."

Carrie's anus looked so inviting and so hot as she thrust her arse higher in the air, so I slipped my fingers between her bum cheeks, touching the teenager on the opening to her bowels, feeling how tight she was. My fingers also moved to the sensitive skin that separated Carrie's vulva from her anus, and the young girl squirmed at my touch to such a private part of her hot teenage body.

"That feels so good!" Carrie exclaimed. "Now come on, be brave and put your finger up my bum."

If I thought Carrie's vagina was tight, it had nothing on Carrie's anus. I pushed my index finger up nice and slowly into the very tight entrance to her bowels, feeling the walls of Carrie's rectum and her anal sphincter closing around the digit. As with so many things this late afternoon I couldn't believe I was finger-fucking one of my students up her bum -- the most private part of her body from which she went to the toilet -- but the reality was unmistakable.

Also very noticeable was how hot Carrie's bowels were. When I had put my finger up her pussy hole earlier I could feel how hot Carrie was up her vagina, but the temperature was way hotter up the teenager's tight rectum.

And if I was liking it Carrie was enjoying it even more. "I've been thinking about you sticking your finger up my bottom for weeks now!" she squealed. "At first it felt a bit odd somebody else touching me back there and a bit like I do when I need to use the toilet, but now I'm used to it I love it, it's even naughtier than you finger fucking my fanny."

"It does feel amazing," I said. My dating history was never much, just a few short-lived relationships that never went far. I had had sex in the past, but never once had any of the limited number of girls allowed me to put my finger up their bottoms.

I continued to finger Carrie's anus for another minute or so, before extricating the digit from her bottom with the teenager jumping off my knee and pulling up and adjusting her knickers. "Now it's time for me to undress you, Mr. Roberts," my student declared.

Carrie was determined to do this and I wasn't going to resist anyway, so I just let her do what she wanted. Off came my shoes and socks, and Carrie was so determined to get off my shirt and to my hairy chest she nearly ripped off one of the buttons. The teenager's enthusiasm grew as she removed my belt, and then unzipping my trousers, sliding them down and taking them off.