The Day I Lost It With The Yard Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alan was driving his dick in me, my body was pushing up on the lounger to the point where my head was now draped over the side. As I opened my eyes I could see the hallway, upside down of course as well as all the furniture and objects in the room. I was lost in the fucking I was receiving and to keep my engagement active I locked my arms around Alan's neck so, no matter how much I moved he stayed with me.

I could feel the swell of the cock driving into me and knew that my orgasm was close as well. I opened my eyes once more and blinked several times as I saw the outline of shoes and slacks in the doorway to the hall. Raising my head slightly I saw my husband Jeff standing there, briefcase in one hand, clutching it hard, the other hand by his head which was resting against the door jamb. His face was pale and blank and did not show any emotion, good or bad.

Panicked, I pushed against Alan's chest, who I believe had not seen Jeff, to get off me. Alan took this action as a clue to fuck harder and tightened down on the fucking, throwing his full weight on top of me and driving his cock in with maximum speed. My own orgasm was lost in the urgency to disengage from Alan, but I felt his pumping my slot full of his sauce, both very warm and large volume. When I finally got into a position to see and be upright, Jeff was gone.

I was agitated now and wanted nothing more than for Alan to leave and for me to have my mind back. A dazed Alan was being pushed and rushed by me to dress and leave, which after throwing his arms up in the air in a sign of confusion, did.

Finally alone, I threw my bathrobe on again, only to feel the semen flow down my legs as I raced to the door to see if Jeff was still here. I did not see his car in the drive, so I knew he had left. My mind was numb, what I would do now, how would I explain, on and on the scenarios descended into my thoughts. I found little comfort in that my infidelity was borne out revenge.

I started calling Jeff's cell over and over, never getting an answer. I tried texting but I was being blocked. I left messages at his office to call me. The day flew by as a blank as nightfall came and still no response from Jeff. I called the office again and went into voicemail. Needless to say I spent a restless night, tossing and turning. I felt guilt for my actions but I also wanted to air out my feelings on Jeff's issues.

It was about mid morning of the next day when I got a call from Ken Archer, Jeff's best friend and CPA. He told me Jeff was ok but didn't want to talk at this point; he was quite upset. What he did want to know was my story. Without hesitation I poured out the entire mess from my side, leaving out of course the initial feelings on seeing a semi nude Alan, but emphasizing my thoughts of Jeff's infidelity and that mine was out of anger and vengeance. Ken listened with little interruption till I was done. Remarkably I was relieved and felt great after highlighting my side.

Ken thanked me for my honesty and said that he would talk with Jeff and see if this mess could be handled. He realized we had a lot invested in our marriage and that if we both could look to the future, perhaps we could have one.

After the call my earlier feelings of relief left me. I had remorse and a sadness that the genie was out of the bottle and would be hell to put back in. I moped around and did little work in the house, eating little. I went to bed early with some pills, hoping to rest at least and refocus my energy.

It was early the next day when Ken called. I was across the room and almost galloped to the phone, hoping I guess that it was Jeff or some good news. Ken was polite as always and told me he had talked at length with Jeff and explained my side. My heart rose in my throat hoping that Jeff was reasonable with this and would come home. Instead Ken said if I would meet him for lunch as there was something he needed to explain. When I pushed for more information he just said we'll talk at lunch.

I busied myself at dressing up with the hope that Jeff would be there and we could talk. I put on my best dress, low cut and showing my curves to the best advantage. Makeup and some jewelry and I was ready to go. I drove quickly to the restaurant, arriving early and getting us a table. Within minutes Ken came in and after a cursory wave, joined me.

We got some pleasantries out of the way, but I needed to get to the gist of this lunch. I asked how Jeff was and if he perhaps would come. Ken looking rather blankly at me, said no. A tad upset with this news, I didn't notice the flowing entrance of a woman into the restaurant and heading to our table. I gasped when I saw Stephanie Carlson sitting opposite me.

With the thought of getting up, Ken placed his hand over my arm guiding me to sit again and listen. Reluctantly I held my tongue and picked at my salad while Ms Carlson began.

"Kim, if I may call you that (I didn't object), I have heard about the terrible misunderstanding that happened here and I would like to explain my involvement to you. I hope you will see that nothing sinister has gone on and hopefully my filling you in will clear up any problems that may be stemming from me."

I couldn't object at this point but I was still perturbed that Ken did not warn me that Carlson would join us. So I let her continue with not much hope for an easy explanation.

"Jeff had done some legal work, first for my father and then a little for me. So I have known him for several years before you and he were married. Since we always had good outcomes, I offered to help him should he require anything, as a friend. Several weeks ago he called me for lunch so he could go over some plans he had, so we decided to meet at the Rivoli, which I partially own (that I didn't know). I was delighted to hear that Jeff had some ideas about your upcoming 7th anniversary."

Now I was perplexed. When I had brought that up to Jeff, about getting away, he was already involved with some plans of his own.

Stephanie continued. "Jeff was planning to take you to Bora Bora for two weeks for your special day. He also wanted a specific ring to commemorate the occasion, one that I started to design with his input on that day. We met several more times to go over styles and stones, usually at lunch so we would not have the normal co worker interferences. He had made his final selections just a few days ago."

The hard swallowing I was doing now could be heard in the next county. I'm sure if I looked in a mirror I would be all shades of color, but the pain in my gut was the most obvious. I had gotten everything wrong, from neighbor Ruthie's garbage to my finding Jeff at Sal's making his final ring selection. Humiliated was not near the word I felt like.

Stephanie patted my hand and offered her encouragement and hope for the best. As she rose she offered another finishing touch to my heartache. "Just so you know, I have been in a relationship for the past 10 years, and I am gay." With that, she left.

The feeling of the knife in my chest now did a couple of side twists with that news. How could I have been so stupid and jump to a silly conclusion without any concrete knowledge? Little did I know there was more to come to make me sink lower than a bottom dwelling sucker fish.

I was trying to quell my emotions and keep them in check, when Ken began.

"I'm sorry Kim that was Jeff's idea after I filled him in on your story. I think he felt that you needed to know the facts and that he understood some of your reactions based on appearances, but also disappointment that you didn't get the real facts."

"Ken, what does he want to do? Can we meet and talk; he must know that I love him so much and I want that to continue."

"Kim, he's hurting bad. You know him as well as me, trust is everything to him. He will not take a client on if there is not a clear and constant trust factor. I think right now, that the trust is broken or at least cracked. I don't know what it will take."

I knew he was right. People would abuse Jeff, his family took advantage of him sometimes, but once someone lost his trust, they were forgotten.

"Ken, where do I go from here if Jeff can't forgive me?"

"I don't know. My hopes are that you can reconcile because I know the love you to have for each other. It tears me up to say this, but there is something else. Something Jeff entrusted with me for the time being. He was going to tell you in Tahiti, or should I say show you."

Ken was fidgeting a little as he seemed quite uncomfortable with what he was going to say.

"A while back Jeff went to the doctor for some standard blood tests. At that time he wanted to check out his semen levels. He often talked about starting a family and he wanted to make sure he could uphold his end. He found out that his sperm was slow moving and also had a low count. Based on that, he would have a difficult time inseminating you, even if your eggs were extremely active. The doctor put him on some specialized treatments of pills and compounds which were to increase motility. Part of the treatment was to abstain from sex as much as possible to build up his runners. His last test was a week ago and he passed. He was hoping that the trip and the treatment would finally help you both with starting a family."

Talk about the final nail in the coffin. Everything I knew about and loved about my husband I had forgotten in my crazy mind. Why didn't it all make sense a few days ago? That would be the question to haunt me for the times to come.

Before leaving Ken asked me not to try and contact Jeff. For now Jeff wanted time alone to think things thru but he would continue to fund all our expenses. If I would send over any bills that came directly to the house, they would be processed. He would also keep open our debit account so I could access cash if I needed. As Ken said, "this is a separation of bodies only" and that hopefully things will work out in the end.

God I certainly hope so.

PS: It may seem cold but I dismissed David, the regular yard boy. It was not to be mean or spiteful, but to erase my memory of getting into this mess. I found a girl that was into landscaping thru Stephanie Carlson.

12