The Day Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly without hesitation, I reached down and grabbed his cock, which was now also completely hard. It was the first cock I had ever felt other than mine of course and it felt magnificent,

I wanted more. I want it all.

Paul was expertly sucking my cock deeper and wetter than I have ever been sucked. One hand was pushing his head to keep taking my entire cock to the back of his throat while my other hand was slowly and deliberately stroking his huge cock. I didn't want to rush it but rather feel every vein and my hand glided up and down his entire shaft. Occasionally I would play with the massive head on his cock before wrapping my fingers around his shaft and return to methodically pumping him.

I am not sure if I just forgot we were in public or the magic of Paul's mouth made me not care, but by this point I was moaning so loudly I am sure if anyone was in the sauna or hot tub they would easily hear my ecstasy.

I started to realize that I was not going to last much longer as I felt my cock get that familiar twitch that indicated my cum was ready to explode. Without any reservation, I gave Paul's head one last push as I simultaneously lifted my hips. I wanted my cock as deep down his throat as possible when I came.

Then I felt my cock throbbing and endorphins exploding throughout my body as I unleashed rope after rope of cum in his eager mouth. He looked me right in the eyes as he began swallowing my salty goodness.

"Oh fuck, Paul! Take my load. Swallow it all." I screamed as I looked into those steel blue eyes. He looked sexy as hell swallowing me.

He took it like the expert cock sucker that he was. There was no gag, no hesitation, just the low guttural moan of bliss as he stroked and squeezed every last drop into his mouth, never breaking his locked eyes with me.

I don't know a single woman that could swallow that size of cum dump without some gaggng or cum dripping down their chin. But not Paul. He just slowly stopped pumping my cock and pulled his mouth off.

Then to my dismay and without warning, he pushed against my body and kissed me. For a reason I will never understand, I just opened my mouth and let his cum-covered tongue dart into mine without any resistance. His mouth was still swirling with my nectar and as our tongues wrestled, my cum was draining into my mouth.

I had always refused to kiss Jenna after a blow job until she brushed her teeth, and now I was a crazed cum guzzling slut that couldn't get enough of the taste.

After a few minutes of making out, I pulled back.

"Paul, that was amazing. That was the best blow job I have ever had. I am not kidding" I confessed.

"It was my pleasure," Paul responded with a wink.

"I have to admit, I have never been with a guy before. I mean, I am not gay. Well I thought I wasn't" I stammered.

"Hey, it is cool. I remember my first time. I was also a bit confused. But you know what? Just because you enjoyed it, doesn't mean you are gay. It just means you are an open minded guy willing to allow yourself to experience pleasure without labels" Paul chuckled as he sat next to me.

"Well then, let me allow myself another pleasure" I retorted as I slide myself between his legs.

I opened my mouth and let my mouth engulf his beautiful cock.

"I can't promise I will be able to return the favor with the same skill, but I promise to make up for it with enthusiasm" I muttered with his cock half in my mouth.

I had never thought about sucking cock, much less expected to actually be doing it, but it felt so natural having his cock in my mouth. I felt like I had been sucking cock all my life as I wrapped my lips around him and lowered my head as deep as I could, allowing my tongue to dance over his shaft and the head of his cock. I used one hand to stroke him in unison with my bobbing and the other instinctively made its way to his ass. He had just enough hair that made me fully aware I was with a guy as I pressed my middle finger into his ass. It was tight, but also slid in easily.

I somehow was able to rhythmically stroke, swallow, and finger him despite my inexperience. Hearing Paul's moans getting louder and quicker was turning me on. I wanted to give him the pleasure he gave me.

Then I remembered how hot it was when a woman, or Paul, looked at me as they sucked. I opened my eyes and looked up at him only to see his head tilted back with his mouth agape and fingers playing with his nipples.

He looked so fucking sexy being lost in pleasure. This only motivated me more to do my best. I pressed my head down taking another two inches than I had been able to. There was no way I would be able to swallow his whole nine inch cock, but I had at least two-thirds of it down my throat which I think was damn impressive for a rookie effort.

I now had two fingers in his ass and was pumping with a rapid pace, and my sucking was flowing with ease. That is when I felt what it was like to be on the other side of a blow job. I could feel his muscles tightening. His ass was squeezing tight making it hard to keep fingering it and his hips were raising. But the real telltale sign was I could actually feel his cock swelling in my mouth. The veins were filling with blood making deep ridges. It was amazing. I loved feeling his cock swelling with cum in my mouth. I needed that cum released.

"Give me your cum!" I gurgled. "I need it Paul" I need your load now!"

Paul looked down at me, our eyes locked as he grunted and unleashed what had to be a gallon. I was not experienced like Paul and my gag reflex kicked in. But I was determined to drink as much of it as I could. I pulled my mouth to the tip while maintaining a vacuum lock on the head of his cock, and I feverishly pumped feeling wave after wave of his cum. I was swallowing as much of it as I could, but could feel it dripping down my chin.

Paul's eyes now rolled back in his head as he gave one more deep grunt and thrust unleashing one final spurt of cum. Then he collapsed back on the bench. All the tension and tautness now one.

I do my best to swallow his cum. Unlike him, I am selfish and don't want to share it. I want it all. He tastes saltier than I did. It wasn't bad, in fact, I found it more masculine somehow and liked that. After all the cum in my mouth was happily in my stomach, I gave my face a wipe to scoop up all the cum I couldn't contain, and looked right at Paul and licked my palm clean with a big smile.

When all the noticeable cum had been devoured, I raised myself and started making out with him again. It was nice and passionate. Unlike kissing a woman's soft face, I could feel the traces of stubble on his face. There was no rationalizing that I was somehow not with a man. I was with a man's man, and I liked it.

As we continued kissing, something incredible happened. My cock filled with blood and was hard again. I hadn't gotten a repeat erection in years, much less 15 minutes after cumming.

It didn't take Paul long to notice the hard cock pressed against his thigh.

"MMM, Hard again? Are you a teenager?" Paul said with a laugh. "If you are up for it, would you like to take this further?"

"Absolutely" I responded.

"Ok, I am going to go to the showers. I will be in the final stall. Give me 3 minutes then come join me. Are you sure you want more?" Paul asked.

"Paul, I absolutely want more." I responded with almost too much eagerness.

I sat in the steam room for what felt like 3 years, but the mental counting in my head assured me it was closer to three minutes.

I made my way down the hallway following the sound of the shower. As I came to the last stall on the left, I saw a robe on the hook. I opened the door on the shower stall opposite, and turned on the water. Then with a big sigh, I removed my robe, hung it on the hook, and opened the door of the occupied shower, hoping it was indeed Paul and I was not about to intrude on some unexpecting poor soul.

To my delight, it was Paul. The water was cascading across his perfectly muscular body. Despite his cock being spent, it hung massively between his legs. He was definitely not just a grower, but a shower as well.

"Get in here, before the whole locker room notices you!" Paul urged as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him.

He pulled me right into his body and instinctively i just wrapped my arms around him and started to kiss him. I wasn't sure if that was what he was expecting or wanted, but his welcoming tongue, as it wrestled with mine, didn't indicate otherwise.

My hands were cupping his tight athletic ass and I let my fingers resume exploring his hole. In no time, I had two fingers once again buried in him. His hands were higher, massaging my back.

"God, you feel amazing" I said a little too enthusiastically.

He just smiled and beganding kissing me again. Only now, his hands started exploring my body. They squeezed my chest, and slide down across my stomach, until his hand found my semi-hard cock. He started slowly gliding his hands up and down my shaft. His grip was firm yet gentle. I could tell he knew how to stroke a cock. It didn't take much effort to get my cock filled with blood, pulsing ready for action again.

By now, my fingers were darting in his ass with the same rhythm his hand was stroking my cock.

It felt so good and so natural and I was ready to enjoy the best hand job I had since high school, when he suddenly released his grip.

He turned around facing the back of the shower stall. He was 3/4 of the way bent over with arms braced against the wall and his back was arched to perfectly position his ass right at cock level.

"It is time" Paul said matter of factly.

"It is time to fuck me. You must give me that cock now" Paul said with a equal combination of demanding and pleading. "Lick my hole and get me ready".

I didn't hesitate or think twice as I fell to my knees and pulled his ass as wide as I could and rammed my tongue in. I was alternating between swirling it and darting it in his delicious ass that was already relaxed and ready from my finger assault a few moments before.

I have always loved to tongue fuck ass, but Paul's was out of this world. He pushed his hips back forcing my face to bury deeping into his ass crevice. I was devouring his ass like it was my last meal and was determined to enjoy every last morsel of it.

His ass was grinding away on my face and I reached under and started stroking his cock that was somehow even harder than it was when I sucked him earlier. I knew he was ready. I stood up, and aligned the head of my cock with his asshole that was slightly gaped and dripping with my salvia.

I was expecting the same resistance as when my cock entered Jenna's ass, but instead I glided all the way in until I felt my balls slap against his. But I didn't need to feel that to know I was deep in him, Paul's low, guttural groan, told me all I needed to know,

As I slowly pulled my cock back, my brain was flooded with the reality of what was happening. This morning I had worked up a staunch hetrosexual, and now 5 hours later, I had melted under the touch of a man during a massage, followed by sucking a cock and being sucked by a man, kissing the same guy, only to end up balls deep in his ass.

How did I get here?

And just as instantly as it crept into my mind, it disappeared instantly as Paul demanded I fuck him in a low throaty invitation. My cock knew exactly what to do as I would pull out almost completely, leaving just the crown of my cock spreading his asshole, then plunging all the way until my hips were pressed against the curve of his ass. With each drive, Paul moaned. And as the pace of my fucking escalated, so did his moans. In a few minutes I was fucking his ass with pure unbridled lust, firmly holding his hips so I could drive my cock hard and fast in him.

As I looked down to enjoy the sight of me violating his ass, I noticed that Paul had started stroking his cock with an equal intensity. This only heightened the image for me. It was an incredible turn on watching my cock repeatedly bury in his ass while he ferociously jacked off.

There it was. There was that sensation of my ball boiling, my cock swelling, my mind going fuzzy. With one final plunge, pushing my cock as deep as I could, I unleashed wave after wave of hot cum in his ass.

I stood behind him, my cock slowly softening and retreating from his ass. Paul remained up against the wall, and his rapid breathing was starting to relax. I noticed his hand was covered with cum. Wrapped in my own orgasmic passion, I failed to realize that Paul had enjoyed his own release as well.

When my cock made its final exit from his ass, Paul turned around and looked at me with an exhausted smile combined with a complete "You just fucked the hell out of me" look.

"That good, huh"? I smugley inquired.

With a chuckle Paul responded, "Oh yea, you did" as he brought his cum covered fingers to my mouth. "And here is your reward".

Like the semen crazed slut that I had become, I eagerly grabbed his hand and sucked each finger until every drop of his seed was safe in my stomach making sure I maintained complete eye contact the entire time. I was a very fast learner on how to turn my lover on.

Afterwards we took turns lathering each other's body and making sure all remnants of the sexual odyssey were cleaned away. Of course, neither of us was being totally efficient in our cleansing, taking time to enjoy each other's bodies one last time.

Finally, we had to finish.

"Well Paul, this was truly unexpected and truly enjoyable. When I woke up, I can't say I ever imagined the day at the spa would go like this, but I am glad that it did. You are amazing".

"Same. This has been the best spa day I have ever been dragged to. I wish it didn't have to end, but alas it does. We have to return to our normal lives and our wives" he said with a chuckle.

With one more deep kiss, I kissed Paul goodbye and exited the shower leaving him to create a little discretion for the other guys wandering around the locker room.

As I got dressed, my mind raced with what was next. Was I officially bisexual? Was I going to start having the occasional hookups with guys to get my cock cravings satisfied? Or was this a one time thing and I had explored an obviously latent curiosity and gotten it out of my system?

Every bit of my being was wanting to race back to Paul and jump his bones and boner again rather than go out and meet Jenna at the restaurant so that pretty much was answering any doubts I had. I instantly regretted not getting his contact information. Certainly we could figure out ways to meet again.

When I got to the restaurant I saw Jenna. She was in her element. She looked refreshed and had a Cosmo in her hand. She was sitting at the bar chatting with another middle-aged woman that was equally well put together. It didn't matter where we went, Jenna made best friends everywhere and would often complain that I was antisocial..

As I gave her an acknowledging wave I had a little internal chuckle "I made my own bestie today, are you proud of me?"

I arrived to find Jenna and her newfound friend, who I couldn't help but realize was more than "just well put together". She was gorgeous with tits almost as nice as Jenna's.

I ordered a White Russian, and settled into the chair next to Jenna. This allowed me to have a nice discreet look at this woman's tits.

In her usual bubbly tone, Jenna said "Oh honey, I hope your massage with Terry wasn't too tortuous and you weren't bored waiting for me".

"It was fine" I replied, trying not to sound too excited.

"And I made do. I took a steam and a shower, and just relaxed. I have to admit, this was a good idea, I actually enjoyed myself" I assured her.

"Oh good" Jenna replied. "Oh this is Sharyn. She had to drag her husband here as well. I invited them to join us for dinner at the Ocean Club. I hope you don't mind?" she asked in a tone that really wasn't asking.

"Hello Sharyn, it is nice to meet you and I look forward to dinner with you and your husband" I said in the most convincing voice I could muster. As hot as Sharyn was, I really just wanted to head home and lose myself in memories of my sexually charged afternoon. I was already finding it hard to maintain the most minimal attention as flashbacks of Paul's cock spurting load after load of his delicious cum down my throat filled my head. I was already wishing I had returned the favor and let his godlike cock penetrate my virgin ass. Knowing it would tear me apart, but not caring in the least.

Sharyn's gaze went over my shoulder as she exclaimed, "Oh there he is now. Paul, honey, come join us. I have someone I want you to meet!"

12