The Deal (Another Point of View)

Story Info
To get her cute ass, he agrees to let his be fucked.
6.9k words
4.39
125.8k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers

for Jayde, my muse

(*note to reader: point of view makes all the difference in the telling of a tale; here one of my stories is retold from another point if view, a female POV this time)

I'd gone to the bar with my boyfriend, Doug, and his buddy, Bobby, who just moved back into town. Doug was really showing me off, this foxy nineteen year old country bitch from West Virginia who he met when he came to see my band play at a low down country bar. I was the lead singer who couldn't sing for shit, but I had the looks which drew a bar crowd, young and sleek and skanky, cute face, spitfire moves. And so there I was, front and center, reeking of sex appeal. I knew it, and was fuckin' proud of it. Doug figured me for a hick, which I sort of am, but when it came to sex Doug soon discovered I was as knowledgeable as a Vegas hooker and as horny as some cunt who'd just been let out of prison after ten years in solitary. I don't know what Doug had told his buddy about me, but Bobby sure was checking me out. He had this hungry, wolfish look in his eyes, a look I like in a man. Plus he was one of the cutest, hottest looking guys I'd seen in a long time, definitely an improvement over most of Doug's grizzly biker pals. We'd been putting away the beers and I'd just come back from the can after taking a much needed whiz.

"I need to take a whiz too," Bobby said when I got back.

When he split I saw Doug had a big smile on his face.

"What's with the shit-eating grin? I asked, "Were you two talking about me when I went off to take a piss."

"Oh yeah, Tina, we were talking about you alright," Doug said with a leer on his face as I slapped him playfully.

"C'mon," I whined, "What the fuck were you sayin' about me?
"Bobby was saying he'd just love to get a chance to fuck your young ass."

"Just my ass?" I said, smiling now.

"No, not just your ass, baby. Your mouth, your cunt,andyour ass. He sounded like he'd give anything to spend a whole day with his cock inside your foxy little body."

Naturally, I took this as a compliment.

"So what'd you tell him?"

"I told him sometimes dreams come true."

I laughed. See, me and Doug mix it up with other partners sometimes. We've hooked up with another guy, a chick, a couple. We love sex and we ain't jealous. So we get off on threesomes and foursomes, on scenes.

"Your buddy's really cute. I'd fuck him," I told Doug as he laughed again, chugging his beer.

"I'm sure you would, babe, I'm sure you would."

"So what'd you say? Did you tell him we swing, get it on with others?"

"Oh yeah, I told him all about that," Doug said, "and it sure got him interested. I said it was cool with me if he fucked you as long as it was cool with you. But there had to be one condition, we had to make a deal. If he got to fuck you, then I'd have to get to fuck him. That was the deal."

"Fuck!" I said, sort of shocked, but loving this. "What'd he say?"

One thing I loved about my boyfriend was that he was bi, just like me. We told each other right away and it turned me on. Let's face it, guys love to hear that chicks they fuck make it with other chicks, and love to see them do it if they ever get the opportunity. Well I'm one of those chicks who really gets off on bi guys, guys who turn on to other guys as well as girls. When it comes to sex I know what I like. And I like just about all of it, girls with guys, girls with girls, guys with guys.

"You see, babe, a couple of years ago me and Bobby got it on. We got high and fooled around, sucking each other's dicks and shit. But when I told him I wanted to fuck his ass, he begged off, saying he didn't think he could take it."

See, my boyfriend is hung like no other guy I've ever met. He carries a wrist-thick eleven inch hardon when he gets erect. And he get erect a whole lot, believe me! I mean, that dick of his is really something else, a big, beautiful freak of nature. And it don't droop either, like a lot of guys who are super well-hung. No, his huge cock sticks up hard and thick and straight. It's a fucking mind-blowing dick and I love to see the looks on the faces of studs and sluts we mix it up with when they lay eyes on it for the first time. They can't stop looking at it, they love to lick and suck it, the chicks love feeling it stretch and fill their pussies. But not one of them, girl or guy, has had the guts to try taking Doug's dick up the ass. Except for me, of course.

I love taking that dick of his up my ass. And I guess that's one thing Doug really likes about me. I may be just nineteen years old, but I'll take an eleven inch dick all the way up my ass and love taking it, every fuckin' thick inch too. When we do scenes and other people watch me take Doug up the butt it freaks them out, they don't know what to say. All they can do is watch, amazed at what they're seeing.

"Yeah, I really wanted to fuck Bobby's ass," Doug continued, "and he's got himself such a cute butt too, nice and tight and smooth."

Bobby was definitely a looker, sleek and lanky and sexy. Very fuckable. So it didn't surprise me that my boyfriend wanted to fuck his ass.

"So what'd he say about that 'deal' you mentioned?" I asked.

"He didn't know what to say at first. But he sure looked interested. Then he said, okay. I guess when he heard that you took me up the ass, he figured if you could then he should to give it a go. You know, male pride. If a skinny 95 pound nineteen year old chick could take my dick up her ass, why not a cock loving stud who's taken plenty of dicks."

"Skinny?" I said, laughing it off. But I am very petite and slender, with this trim little ass. When people see Doug's eleven-inch, beer can-thick dick parked between my cheeks, I know it's an incredible sight for them.

"So you set it up?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him to come by next weekend and we'd make it happen."

"Cool!" I said, loving it. I'd really been wanting to see Doug fuck somebody up the ass besides me, and to see him fuck a super cute and sexy young stud would be about the hottest thing of all, even better than watching him slam his big tool up another chick's asshole.
"Here he comes," Doug said, noticing Bobby returning from the men's room.

Bobby sat down and right away noticed the smile on my face.

"So, Bobby, Doug says you wanna fuck me," I said bluntly.

"Uh—yeah— " he stuttered, looking like he was ambushed.

"Sure, you're hot, I'll fuck you," I said as Bobby just sat there, a little stunned and Doug grinned. He just loved the way I could be so blunt and nasty. "I'll fuck you but, like Doug said, if you wanna fuck me, you gotta let my boyfriend fuck you."

"Do you really take that huge of dick of his up your ass, Tina?" he said, wanting to hear it from me.

I smiled.

"Oh right, Doug told me you know all about his huge dick, Bobby. And to answer your question, yeah, I take it. I take it and I fuckin' love it. And I wanna see you take it too. I wanna see you take every one of Doug's thick eleven inches right up your sexy male ass. Are you game?"

"Shit, I guess I'm game. If I get to screw a hottie like you, Tina, then I'm definitely game."

"Then we're all gonna have ourselves a fuckin' great time," I said with a sexy leer, downing more cold beer.

Now Bobby was over at our place and we were guzzling down a bottle of cheap wine I bought. Doug complained but I told him what the fuck was I supposed to know about good wine, growing up in a little coal mining valley in West Virginia. My daddy made moonshine and I knew a cold beer from a warm one, but wine? Fuck it. Anyway, we were drinking it down, bad or good, and getting nice and warm and cozy and high.

Doug had told me how Bobby had mentioned I had such a hot looking ass – he eyeballed it when I sauntered over to the ladies room back at the bar. So I made sure to wear these tight, worn jeans which really showed off my bottom. I was walking around putting on music and pouring wine for the guys, always making sure Bobby had a good look at my rear end. And every time I looked back over my shoulder I saw his eyes were glued to my tight little booty.

"You like my butt, Bobby? I said, giving it a sexy wiggle and giving Bobby a sexy wink, "Well how about checking it out in therawnow?"So making a real show out of it, standing above Bobby, I slowly took off my jeans. I was wearing a peach colored pair of cotton bikini panties and now I turned so he could see my butt, the bottoms of my trim, firm cheeks nice and bare just under the panty line. Then, looking over my shoulder at Bobby, I very slowly pulled the panties down and bared my smooth, sexy ass. The crotch of Bobby's jeans was bulging and he had his hand resting on his dick. That's the effect I always seem to have on guys, I make thembulgedown there.

"Here, Bobby, sniff 'em," I said, tossing him the panties which he pressed up to his face, taking a deep breath and smiling.

"Now check this out, check out this sweet spot," I said, reaching back and spreading my cheeks wide open, showing off my asshole, the asshole Bobby knew opened up willingly for Doug's huge dick. He stared straight ahead, looking right at it.

"Wanna fuck it, Bobby, wanna fuck my ass?" I asked him, "I just started my period, so maybe you oughta fuck my ass instead of my cunt."

I'm not always regular and my period started early. But I figured that was a good excuse to make this scene all about ass-fucking. My ass gets fucked, then Bobby's. I always get extra hot around the time of my period, rarin' to go, and it's always a good excuse for lots of ass fucking.

I kept holding my cheeks wide open, swaying my butt inches from Bobby's face.

"Holy shit!" Bobby groaned, as Doug looked on with that wolfish shit-eating grin on his face, "I want to fuck itso fuckin' bad!"
Who wouldn't! I said, smiling to myself. I'm a young sexy fox. I got the hottest fuckin' ass. The only dude who wouldn't want to fuck my ass would have to be halfway to being a corpse. Or some uptight idiot who thinks ass fucking is unnatural or something
"Well, Bobby, if you wanna fuck this ass, first you gotta eat it out," I said, pushing it even closer to his face. Doug chuckled; he knew what a freak I was for a wet tongue in my crack. Bobby didn't waste a moment, taking hold of my cheeks with his big strong hands and spreading them wide, then pressing his face into my butt and his tongue into my hole.

"Oh yeah, do it, Bobby," I hissed, "Doug told me how much you loved eating out his ass. I hope you like mine as much as you liked his."

He grunted, the grunt muffled by his ass licking.
I looked over at Doug. He sure was enjoying the show and now had unzipped his jeans and pulled his huge dick out of his fly, all erect, fucking hard as a rock, stroking that long hard tube of male meat as he watched his good buddy eat out his girlfriend's butthole.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rimming of my ass for many long minutes, then pulled away from Bobby's tongue and turned around reaching down for his jeans and unbuckling his belt, then unzipping his fly.

"Nice!" I said, pulling out Bobby's hard dick. Though he was no super hung freak like my boyfriend Doug, Bobby was pretty well endowed and had himself a thick, nicely shaped cock. "Let me taste this baby."

I leaned down and took Bobby's hard cock in my mouth, looking over at Doug, who was smiling smugly and stroking himself. Doug always likes watching me with another dude's dick in my mouth, and I love showing off what a hot cocksucker I am.

"Suck that dick, babe!" Doug hissed at me, and suck it I did. I sucked the shit out of that fuckin' big dick of Bobby's. Before I came up to Cleveland I was pretty well known in the hollows of West Virginia as one of the best cocksuckers around, and I was showing Bobby and Doug just how I got that reputation, slowly taking that big shaft all the way down my throat, to the balls.

"What'd I tell you?" Doug said to his buddy.

"Damn, she's good," Bobby said, pressing down on my head.

That dick I was sucking was going to feel pretty good up my ass. A year ago I would've said Bobby's dick was an ass-fucking challenge. But after taking Doug's eleven inch monster on a weekly basis for almost a year I knew it was going to be a piece of cake. A piece of cake I was hankering to try now. So I stopped sucking that cock of Bobby's and flipped around, sticking my hot little country white trash butt in his face like a bitch in heat, a bitch inassheat.

"Ready to fuck this cute little redneck ass of mine?" I purred at Bobby, looking back over my shoulder at him with a sexy grin, and eyes smoldering with cock lust.
"Damn right I am!" Bobby growled, fisting his dick, slick with my spit.

"Well stick it up my ass and fuck me," I hissed at him.
"Got some lube?" Bobby asked, looking over at Doug, who chuckled. "Hell, she don't need no lube foryourtool," Doug said, slowly stroking his massive tool. And he knew it too. With me now accustomed to taking his beer-can thick cock in my ass, I could manage ordinary studs in my butthole after just a little licking.

"Yeah, I don't need no lube, Bobby, that ass-lickin' you just gave me was plenty good enough," I said as Bobby, sort of shocked that I was gonna take him up the ass with no lube, stared at me as I waved my foxy little 'fuck me' ass in his face. I looked back to see him, dick in hand, press it between my cheeks and felt his knob right against my greedy little shithole. Damn, do I ever love it up the fuckin' ass! I didn't even give Bobby a chance to work it inside me as I pushed back on his tool, spearing my asshole on his big cock.

I looked over at my boyfriend and winked. Doug loves to watch me fuck other guys, and he especially likes to see me take it up the ass. And I'm sure having Bobby fuck my butt was extra exciting, since Doug knew he had his 'deal' in place and knew he'd soon get his chance to park his nearly foot long tool up Bobby's poor little boy butt.

"Feel good up my ass chute?" I asked, looking back at Bobby.

"Shit, yeah, feels fuckin' great, Tina," he said as he picked up the pace and started hammering it inside me, working that nice log of his right up to the balls.

"Aren't you happy now, Bobby?" Doug chuckled, "your dream's come true."

"Happy as fuck!" Bobby growled as he kept ramming it up my ass.

Me? I was happy as fuck myself, taking it up my sexy, greedy ass, reaching down between my legs to finger my clit as I took it, took it and loved it, moaning like the hot young bitch I always become whenever I had a hard dick deep inside me.
Now Doug got up off the couch and brought his dick up, waving that fat long wand in Bobby's face. I looked up to see Bobby staring at it like he couldn't believe what he was looking at. I knew how he felt. I'd been sucking and fucking Doug's cock for a year solid now, and, still, every time I stared at that freakin' tool it amazed me. And having it sticking in his face was blowing Bobby's mind now too, even though he and Doug had some cock history together.
"Been a while since you laid eyes on this baby, huh?" Doug growled, stroking his wrist-thick shaft lazily, showing off for Bobby, and for me, as Bobby stared at it like he was almost hypnotized.
"Man, I forgot just what a freak of nature it was," Bobby said, his eyes glued to it.

"Suck that freak dick, Bobby! Suck it like you fuckin' mean it!" I hissed at him.
"Tastes good too, remember?" Doug said, pushing it in Bobby's mouth as Bobby opened wide and wrapped his lips around the thick tool. That dick of Doug's is a fuckin' mouthful, take it from me, even just the knob. I looked up at Doug and winked, loving the scene, taking it up the ass while the dude who was fucking me was leaning over and sucking on my boyfriend's huge dick.

Bobby was really into a groove now, holding me by the hips as he kept slamming it up my ass while he wolfed down more and more of Doug's dick, wolfed it down like a pro. But then queers and bi studs know how to suck cock. Doug said they were better at it than most chicks. Guys know what dicks are all about, so a guy sucking another guy's dick knows the score.

Watching Bobby suck Doug's cock now all of a sudden made me want to see Doug fuck him, take that tool he was sucking up his ass. So I pulled my own bottom away from Bobby's dick. Believe me, I could've taken that cock up my ass a lot longer, I was loving it. But now I wanted to watch my boyfriend do some ass fucking.

"I thinkyouneed to get fucked now, dude," I told Bobby, tapping the rug. "So get the fuck down here and stick it out for us the way I stuck it out for you."

Bobby, looking a little unsure of himself now, got down there on elbows and knees and stuck out his ass like a good boy as I playfully slapped that smooth, muscled butt of his a couple of times
"Want me to get him nice and ready for you?" I asked Doug, with a sexy smirk on my face.

"You know the drill, babe," he said, and I sure as shit did know. Before I took that freakily huge dick of Doug's up my ass I had to be well-prepped. So now I looked down ay Booby's gorgeous butt, smooth and muscled and tanned, sticking out like another ass-slut in heat, like me before him. I spread him wide open and stared down at his butthole, at his male fuckhole. I'd watched studs get fucked up the ass before, but to see my boyfriend's wrist-thick cock bust open a cute guy's tight little hole, now this was going to be a real treat!
So I leaned down now and started eating that hole, really lapping away at Bobby's ass, looking up Doug as I rimmed his buddy real good, making sure he got a good view of my hot snaky tongue digging into his pal's hole.

"Hey baby? Why don't you have a taste too?" I said. I'd only seen Doug eat out another dude's ass once before. But I figured if he was going to fuck this hole, he ought to have himself a little taste first. And that's what he did, getting down next to me and leaning over to dig his tongue into his buddy's crack as I held Bobby wide open for him.

"Oh yeah, Doug, let me see you do it. Let me see you lick that ass," I hissed, pushing back on the back of his head, watching him rim the hole.
While he was lapping away, I went over to get the big tub of anal lube we like to use. When I came back with it Doug pulled his tongue from Bobby's ass and gave me room. I dug in for a big dab of the slick lubricant. spreading it around and then working it in with a couple of fingers, taking my sweet time. I love lubing up an asshole and getting it ready for a hard cock or dildo, including lubing up my own little shithole when I'm about to take one. I slapped more grease into his hole and worked it in with my fingers, knowing Bobby's hole had to bevery well lubedto take Doug's monster dick.

Meanwhile Doug got in front of his buddy's face again and started feeding him more of his cock, looking over at me, me who was greasing up Bobby while Doug fucked his mouth. Shit, we always made such a fuckin' hot team when we ganged up on a slut or stud.

"Damn, I don't know if I can," Bobby said, pulling away and looking up at Doug, now really having to think about it, with him on elbows and knees and me greasing up his ass and Doug feeding him the huge dick he'd soon be expected to take, his part of the deal.
"Sure you can," Doug said, rough insistence in his voice as he held Bobby's head in place and fucked his mouth some more, gagging him.

"Yeah, Bobby," I reminded him, "you had your chance to fuck my ass, now you gotta let Doug fuck yours. It's the deal, baby."

Doug and me looked at each other and laughed, taking total control of this cute male whore now.

"He's as ready as he's ever going to be," I said to Doug after working more lube inside and twisting three fingers around in Bobby's hole, stretching him. Doug pulled away from Bobby's mouth, Bobby taking a big breath of fresh air now that his throat was free and clear, while Doug got behind him.

libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers
12