The Deal Breaker

Story Info
Nick's wife should have closed the drapes.
16.5k words
4.67
132.3k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers

[This story has elements that could fit in Loving Wives, other elements that would fit in Group, Anal, Erotic Couplings, and with a little stretch into Incest. Rather than get the feedback that said I put it in the wrong place I'm putting it in Novels and Novellas. If you don't like stories that include oral pleasure, coitus, three lovers in the same bed, and anal... don't read this story. As always I encourage feedback and voting.]

*

Once in a while something out of the ordinary happens and I get to know I'm alive. On the thirteenth of January something out of the ordinary happened and... I want to tell you the story. Call it a cautionary tale. A warning. Call it a blessing or a trauma. It was all those things and a surprise.

I'd gone to a conference in San Diego and the company I work for had rented six cars for us, for sightseeing, going to dinner, all the touristy things that people at a conference do when they aren't in meetings. There was a bowl in the hospitality suite on the fifth floor where the keys to the rentals were kept. If you wanted to use one, you went to the suite, picked up a key and when you were done with the car you returned the key.

I had randomly picked a key from the bowl and walked to the parking lot. I had assumed the cars would all be business sedans. When I got to the lot I looked at the fob and saw I had picked a yellow 2009 Mustang convertible! What was going to be a half hour drive to see Mission Bay had just become a two or three hour tour of the city. When I sat down behind the wheel I saw a post-it stuck to the dash between the air conditioning vents. A yellow Post-it with a note written in purple ink. "Call Room 988!"

I called the hotel and they patched me to room 988. A woman answered. I wasn't surprised. She said, "Kim deAngelo."

"Kim, I just sat down in the yellow Mustang."

"Wow! Where are you going?"

"Mission Bay, Balboa Park and then driving around. Why?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes. Why the note?"

"I left something in the car. Don't go, Ok? I'll be down in less than five minutes." The phone clicked and she was gone. I looked at my watch and spent the entire five minutes getting my sport coat into the trunk and the top down.

When I looked around after the top was down I saw a tall redhead walking quickly towards me. She was wearing white pants and a navy pullover with white stars all over it. Her three inch heeled sandals clacked on the tarmac as she walked. Her smile was wide and happy. Her chest slightly overfilled the pullover, stretching the fabric between her breasts. She went to the passenger side and climbed in. She turned to me and stuck out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Kim. Glad to meet you."

"You said you left something in the car."

"I did. Me. I'm from our Madison office where there's three feet of snow on the ground. I don't want to miss any opportunity to drive around in this while we're here."

"So the Post-it was your way of inviting yourself along?"

"If you'd rather be alone..." The look she gave me said she knew she wasn't getting out of the car. I knew it, too. I turned the key and the engine came to life. We drove around and enjoyed the sunshine, the wind, the sights of San Diego and I enjoyed having a very nice looking woman next to me.

She shared her story with me as we drove. She was thirty-one, divorced for almost a year, and this was her first trip to San Diego for our annual conference. It was my fifth year coming to the conference so I knew San Diego pretty well.

By twelve-thirty I was hungry so I asked what kind of food she would like. She asked if I knew a good Mexican restaurant. I turned and headed us to Old Town. We sat outside and had a great lunch. Twice during the meal she touched my arm. Both times she was looking me right in the eyes. I wondered if I was reading her signals correctly.

Both times I asked myself that question I also reminded myself I was married.

At the end of the meal the waitress dropped off the bill. Kim said, "You've been nice enough to let me come along, let me get lunch." I wondered how she could pay. She didn't have a purse. Her pants didn't have a pocket and neither did the pullover. She pulled her arm back inside the pullover and reached into her bra. Two seconds later she withdrew her hand and a VISA card.

She smiled and said, "It's safer there than in a purse."

I said, "This may be the first time I've ever wished I was a VISA card."

She blushed just a little and then looked me in the eyes again. Seconds passed. The waitress took the card and the bill. Kim looked at me a few more seconds and said, "Maybe you'll get your chance."

I reminded myself I was married. It took longer that time.

When she got her card back and the bill signed we stood to leave the restaurant. She handed me the card, saying, "Hold this for me, would you please? I'll ask for it later." I slipped it in my shirt pocket.

She stepped close as we walked back to the Mustang and hooked my arm with hers, pressing her left breast against my triceps. It felt really good. I noticed people looking at us and smiling. In a mirror we walked past, I saw us and saw that I really looked good with her holding on to me.

We walked around Balboa Park, drove around Mission Bay and out to the Hotel Coronado. I liked being the tour guide for Kim, who behaved like she was having a great time.

By the time we were back at the hotel it was getting dark. She said, "I don't want this to end."

"It's been a wonderful day." I agreed. I put the top up and we got out of the car. As she got out she removed the Post-it from the dash and crumpled it. She looked up at me and said, "I don't need it anymore."

We walked inside the hotel without touching. Discreet. If she had still been hanging on my arm I was pretty sure word would have reached my wife before morning. In the elevator, I held the key to the Mustang in my hand. I hit the button for the fifth floor, where the hospitality suite and the bowl were located. She took the key from me and said, "I'll return it for you, on two conditions. You tell me what room you're in and if you decide to take another drive you invite me along."

Bells rang in my head. I saw the robot from Lost in Space yelling, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!" I felt a reaction in my slacks. With all that happening I said, "922." Her finger hit the button for the ninth floor and when the doors opened on five she stepped out. She walked away and I watched her hips as the doors closed.

Back in my room I cleaned up a little. In my brain I said, 'Don't let her in. You don't need to clean up. You're married and you're not going to cheat! God! Don't you want to see those tits? She wants to show you those tits!'

I heard a knock. My blood pressure went up twenty points. I took a deep breath. I opened the door. What I saw was Kim's smile and her star covered chest. She moved past me and I closed the door.

She turned and helped me move to the center of the floor space. She flipped the lock on the door and said, "Face the windows please."

The drapes were open and the view was all the way to Mission Bay. I looked and she said, "Ok. Now you can turn around."

I turned around and saw lace. She had taken her pullover off and was showing me her lace covered chest. Barely covered. I could see her nipples and areola through the lace. I could see that the bra was more for sex appeal than support.

She stepped closer and reached into my shirt pocket. Her fingers came back with her credit card.

"I keep it inside the right cup. Would you put it back, kind Sir?"

I watched my hand reach for the card and just as it touched the card she dropped it. My eyes and hand followed it to the floor. When I stood back up with the card in my hand, she held the bra out to me, with the cups empty and pointed at the floor. I dropped the card in the right cup and looked up. Two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen were right in front of me.

Kim dropped the bra to the floor. She took my hands and put them on her warm breasts. She said, "I know you're married. I don't want to mess with your marriage. I like you a lot. I'll be here once a year. What I want is a man who will love me and treat me right one week a year. Can you do that?"

I had visions of my wife coming out of the hotel room bathroom in the pale green teddie I gave her for Christmas and seeing me between Kim's legs. I had visions of a courtroom with my Mom and Dad looking disappointed at me for being stupid. I took a step back and let go of her breasts. I sat on the bed.

"Kim, I can't! I want to. I've thought of the possibility a hundred times since I called your room this morning. You're beautiful, fun to be with and sexy." I paused. "So is my wife."

"I understand. I'm conflicted too. Maybe your integrity is part of what has me want you." She picked up her bra and covered her wonderful tits with it. She picked up the stars and covered all her skin, tucking the VISA card into the right cup before she pulled the pullover down. "I hope your wife knows how lucky she is. I'd offer to tell her, but that wouldn't be right."

There were tears in her eyes that didn't fall. "So you know, you're the only man besides my husband and doctor who has seen my breasts. I should say my ex-husband."

Ten seconds later she was out the door. I sat on the bed feeling her in my hands and visualizing her standing there for over an hour. The phone rang.

On the third ring I answered. It was Frank Williams from my office. "You available for dinner?" He asked.

"Sure. Downstairs?"

"Meet us in the lobby in half an hour, we'll go out on the town." He hung up.

I showered, put on clean clothes and was five minutes early. I had accepted as a way of stopping the thoughts I was having about Kim and my wife. I knew the reason I had been invited was that I don't drink. My colleagues wanted a designated driver.

Frank came out of the elevator with two other guys from L.A.. In the parking lot we found a gray four-door sedan and Frank handed me the keys.

"Know where we can get good Mexican food?" He asked. I took them back to where Kim and I had lunch. I saw the same waitress that had served us lunch and was grateful she wasn't serving our table. As I was finishing my enchiladas my cell rang. The called ID showed the call was from Carole, my wife's sister.

I excused myself and stepped out into the street and answered. "This is Nick."

Her voice was upset and I could tell she had been crying. She said, "It's Carole. I knew you were in San Diego so I decided to surprise my sister and take her to dinner. I looked in your front window before I knocked and saw her on the couch fucking your next door neighbor!"

"What?" I yelled. People around me moved a few feet farther away. Frank and Bob both looked over at me.

"I took two pictures with my cell phone. Nick, I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to be cheated on."

"Send me the pictures." Less than a minute later I had them. While I waited for them I stood still in the street staring at my phone. When the pictures arrived I could tell it was Laura and Mr. Watanabe. I could see they were fucking. Laura was wearing the pale green teddie I gave her, with her breasts exposed and his dick in her!

I called Carole back. "Carole, I thank you for telling me. Some sisters would have protected their sister even when they knew she was wrong. Did you knock on her door? Does she know she's been caught?

"No. I left. I'm sitting a block away in my car."

" I have a request. Go home, go anywhere, but do not talk to Laura. Do not tell her you talked to me. Send the pictures to my business email account."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure. I've got some thinking to do, that's for sure." I thanked her again and hung up. When I sat back at the table with Frank, Bob and John Frank asked, "Bad news?"

I nodded and said, "I'm not sure how bad it is. I need to get back to the hotel. I know you guys wanted me to be the designated driver, but not tonight."

Half an hour later I was in my room again. I dialed Watanabe's phone number and Mrs. Watanabe answered. I said, "Hi. It's Nick."

She said, "Know the name of a good lawyer?"

I said, "Do you need a good lawyer?"

She said, "Our spouses have been fucking! I want the meanest son-of-a-bitch lawyer ever!"

"How do you know they've been doing it?" I asked. She didn't know Carole and hadn't seen the pictures.

"I've suspected for some time. Today he went out to do some errands, but he forgot his wallet. I knew he'd come right back when he discovered he'd forgotten it. He's still gone. I got to thinking about where he might be so I went up to your apartment and looked in the front window. She was on her knees sucking him!"

"I'll find a good lawyer and we'll share the costs. Thanks for telling me and please don't say I called."

"Ok. I'm going to my sister's house. I won't be here when he gets home." She hung up. I knew if I stayed in my room I'd explode so I went down to the lobby and started to walk outside. I saw my immediate supervisor and the CEO of the company walking into the lobby from outside. I headed for them.

"Could I have a few minutes of your time?" I asked.

They shuttled us into an alcove out of the main traffic area and Brent Haskins, the CEO, said, "What's up? You look like your best friend died."

I told them. Then I asked if there was somewhere in the company where I could be transferred immediately. It took ten long seconds before Mr. Haskins answered. He said, "We were just talking about an office that needs someone just like you. How soon is immediately?"

"The conference is over on Friday. I can start work in the new office ten days later. I have some stuff to move and a legal matter to set in motion."

"Ok. You're officially transferred. When you get home get a moving company to pack you up and move your stuff. I'll have the paperwork to you first thing in the morning." Mr. Haskins said.

My supervisor said, "I'm sorry to lose you. Maybe it would be best if you left soon and got started on moving. After you sign the papers in the morning go home and get the move started."

"That sounds good." As I stood I realized I didn't know where I was going. "Where am I transferring to?"

"Chicago. Commercial division." I shook hands with both men and left them in the lobby. It was almost nine o'clock. I hit the button for the ninth floor and when the doors opened on nine I saw the sign that said, "Rooms 901 -- 950 to the left. Rooms 951 -999 to the right." I turned to the right. My room was to the left.

At 988 I stopped and stood in front of the door. I knocked. I counted to twenty in my head and knocked again. A feminine voice from inside asked, "Who is it?"

"It's a yellow Mustang convertible!"

The door opened and one look told me she had been crying. Another look told me she was ready for bed. Flannel PJ's.

"I was thinking about taking a drive down by the ocean. Would you like to go with me?"

"It's nine at night. You're married."

"I'll take that as a no. Let me make a counter offer. Since we last talked I've found out my wife has been screwing our next-door neighbor. I'm no longer married. It is still nine at night and you're not dressed for a ride down to the beach, so... let's go back to my room and become lovers."

"No!" She said with power. She grabbed my shirt front and pulled me into her room. She closed the door and double locked it.

She was unbuttoning her pajama shirt when she turned to face me. I held up a hand. She stopped. "Who is your supervisor?"

"Alice Cromwell. Why?"

"Good. She works in the retail division. As of Monday next I take over the Chicago office, commercial division. You don't work for me."

"Chicago is a hundred and fifty miles from Madison!"

"Yes, and that's better than eighteen hundred miles from Los Angeles. Earlier you said, and I quote, "What I want is a man who will love me and treat me right one week a year." I'd like to know if I can interest you in more than one week a year?"

We kissed and she whispered next to my ear, "Yes, and I want to start with one week. I'm still hurting from my divorce. You haven't even started hurting from yours yet. I'm interested in you and I'm scared. Can we take this slowly?"

"I've got to leave in the morning. We can officially begin whatever this is when I get to Chicago, if you'd like. I can't even give you the week you asked for. How about weekends when I get to Chicago?"

I kissed her again.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me ever so softly and whispered, "Then give me the rest of tonight." Her fingers resumed unbuttoning her pajamas. My fingers worked on my clothes and quite soon we were both naked. I helped Kim sit on the side of her bed while I knelt between her knees. We kissed again. The kiss was soft and warm and became insistent very quickly. The next kiss included our tongues dancing together and my hands finding her globes again.

My kisses trailed away from her mouth and down her neck. She tilted her head to give me free access to her neck. When I was kissing her collarbone I leaned her back just a little and kissed my way down to her breasts.

My hand held her left breast while my mouth kissed her right. I was doing my best to memorize everything about her breasts. They were pale, warm to the touch of my lips and hands, and heavy. The nipples pointed ahead and below them the breasts looked full. Her skin was translucent and I could see veins carrying blood just under her skin. The areola were oblong, as if they had been round and as her breasts grew heavy they stretched the areola. Her nipples were bigger than any I had ever seen. Laura's were big, the size of blueberries. Kim's were the size of grapes, seedless grapes.

My lips kissed all over her breast before I approached her areola and nipple. Kim's head was thrown back and she was taking deep breaths.

Her hands grasped my head and moved my mouth directly over her nipple. I sucked, gently.

"Oh sweet Jesus! I need this!" She said. I kissed her again and sucked a little harder.

"How soon can you be in Chicago? I want more!"

I didn't answer. I sucked harder. Her back arched and she moaned. There are sweet sounds in the world. One of the best is when a woman moans because a man is loving her just the way her body wants to be loved.

When I switched from her right breast to her left she said, "Bite me! I want to still feel your mouth on me after you're gone." I covered my teeth with my lips and bit down on her big nipple.

She shuddered. I switched back to her right breast and bit it! She shuddered harder.

I pushed her onto her back. My kisses left her breasts and trailed down her center line. Before I got to her navel she said, "Are you...?"

"Yes! I want to taste you." My hands helped her part her legs and her delicious fragrance touched my nose.

"No one..." She was interrupted by someone doing it. Me. She lifted her head and looked. I looked into her eyes and tongued her most sacred places. She said, "Oh God, that feels so good!"

My tongue touched her everywhere it could reach. I touched her clit occasionally and each time she jerked and moaned. My hands held her legs as I ate her. It wasn't long before she was twitching and moaning almost constantly.

"Please, don't stop! I'm so close!" I surrounded her clit with my lips and sucked on it. "Yes! Yes!" Kim almost screamed.

I let go of her legs and squeezed her breasts as I sucked harder on her clit. Her back arched more and she shuddered hard. She took a huge breath and moaned deep inside. Her juices flowed and I lapped them up as best I could. As she came on my mouth I had a thought about Mr. Watanabe in bed with Laura. I cautioned myself, 'Don't make this about them. This is about Kim. This is about us.'

I gently stroked her pussy with my tongue. She jerked with aftershocks and held my head with her hands.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers