The Debt Ch. 01

Story Info
A housewife is forced to pay a debt at a black bikers club.
1.6k words
3.81
140.6k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Margret had butterflies in her stomach this morning. She had been dreading this day for the past two weeks. She looked at the clock. It was already mid morning and they would be here to pick her up in another hour.

All she could think about were those thugs that loaned her husband the money he owed. Ten thousand dollars. Billy must have been insane the night he borrowed that kind of money. Sure. He had a gambling problem but he never spent that kind of money before he met those thugs. Those animals down on Van Dyke Ave.

That was the home of the Black Ravens. An all black motor cycle club located just north of downtown Detroit. That was a neighborhood you just didn't get caught at in the middle of the night. You could get robbed there or even killed if you were white and looked like you were lost. How Billy got mixed up with anyone from that club was a puzzle in it's self.

Billy loved to frequent the casinos in downtown Detroit. He never spent much money. He always set a limit of twenty dollars each Friday night he would visit one of the downtown casinos. One night about a month ago Billy was playing blackjack when an attractive blonde approached him and started to flirt with Billy.

Billy bought her a drink and continued playing blackjack. He started to win that night. Soon, his twenty dollar investment turned into a thousand dollars. This blonde woman that had been hanging on Billy soon disappeared. She returned shortly afterward with her boyfriend. He was a guy they called Thick. He was a black guy. Very tuff , built like a gorilla and stood at 6'6" tall. This woman they called Amber was the girlfriend of this black guy named Thick.

She had gone and told her boyfriend about Billy's good gambling luck at the black jack table so Thick wanted to have a look at this guy having all the luck that night. Amber introduced Thick to Billy that night. Thick bought Billy a couple drinks. They got chummy and soon after, Thick laid out a wade of money on the table and wanted Billy to play it for him.

Billy won a few rounds. Thick kept putting his money down for Billy to play. Things turned ugly when Billy lost it all. Thick wanted Billy to pay up saying it was his fault. Things got even uglier later that night when Billy started to get in his car to leave. Thick and a few of his friends were waiting for him. They threatened Billy and even took his wallet and started going through it looking for cash.

They had Billy drive to the nearest ATM machine and take out all the money he could. Fifteen hundred dollars they got that night and they still wanted more. Thick took pictures of Margret that night from Billy's wallet and made note of the address. The next day Thick and a few of his thugs showed up at the front door while Billy was at work.

Margret was scared to death when Thick and his friends entered the house. Margret had no idea what they were going to do that afternoon. Thick kept looking at her like she was a tramp. The conversation wasn't long. Thick just wanted his money. Margret even offered Thick some jewelry but Thick wasn't interested. Margret did cough up and a hundred dollars she had hidden inside her purse.

Thick kept starring at Margret ordering her to turn around in a circle. He wanted a better look at the housewife-mother. Margret was indeed very attractive. She was 5"6" with long blonde hair. Rather slim with a tiny waist and a pair of large full breasts that would please any man.

It was very clear what Thick wanted and that made Margret very nervous. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans that afternoon with a cotton black top and white sneakers. Thick tried to imagine how Margret would look dressed in something sexy. After what seemed like hours to Margret. Thick finally made her an offer.

"Look. We'll forget about the money your husband owes me if you agree to my terms."

Margret looked pleadingly up at the tall muscular black man standing in her living room. She nervously replied. "What's that?"

Thick laughed. "I want you to spend a weekend down at the club. After that. We'll forget about the money your old man owes me. Deal!"

Margret was so nervous she opened her mouth but no words escaped. In a cracking scared voice she finally replied. "Ok.....I'll do as you want......My husband won't owe you anything if I agree?"

Thick and his thugs laughed. He replied. "No. Not a thing."

Thick said his girlfriend would call later in the week and give her a list of things to buy for that weekend. He almost started to leave but turned back around just as he was going out the door and said.

"You got kids don't you?"

Margret replied. "Yes. Two. A boy and a girl."

Thick stepped back into the house and paused as he starred at the frightened housewife. He looked her straight in the eyes and asked. "You on the pill?"

Margret replied nervously. "Yes."

Thick replied in a demanding tone of voice. "Get them."

Margret hurriedly rushed toward the dinning room where she kept her purse and pulled out the packet of birth control pills. She brought them into the front room holding the packet out for Thick. He grabbed the pills out of her hand and slid open the package. The package was brand new, no pills were missing yet.

Margret volunteered. "I started taking them again tomorrow."

Thick closed the packet reading the doctors name on the outside of the case. He than slipped it into his jacket pocket than starred at Margret and said. "Your going to stop taking these as of right now. Do you understand?"

Margret had tears in her eyes as she nervously replied. "Yes."

Thick added. "I know this doctor. If I find out you called him for another refill I'm going to want my money. You do exactly what I saw and don't tell your old man anything about the pills. Do you understand?"

Margret was almost crying as she replied. "Yes."

Thick turned and walked out the door. That was the last Margret ever heard from him and that was almost 3weeks ago. Thick's girlfriend Amber called a couple days later and verbally gave Margret a list of things to purchase and how she was supposed to be dressed the day she would be picked up.

That included. High heels with at least 6" spikes with straps around the ankles. A pair of black thongs. An open half black bra which were wired and held up the breasts but left them completely open. Large size condoms. Thank God they were going to use protection. At least that was what Margret thought. Also on the list was a black mini skirt and a shear black top.

Margret started to dress. Thank God the kids were visiting friends for the weekend. They wouldn't see their mother dressed like a slut leaving the house that day. Billy was out in the living room pacing the floor as Margret adjusted the black skirt around her tiny waist. She had to sit in a chair as she slipped on those high heels. It took a couple minutes to hook the thin straps around her thin ankles. She applied rich red lipstick to her lips as she was instructed and finished with a tiny splash of perfume. She looked in the full length mirror. She looked like much younger than her thirty-one years.

She looked like someone who was single ready to go out hitting the clubs to pickup men. Oh...She almost forgot. She grabbed her wedding rings with her right fingers and started to wiggle them off her left hand. She tucked them safely into her jewelry box and closed the lid. She took one last look in the mirror and shut off the light before heading out into the living room where Billy was pacing the floor.

Billy took one long look at his gorgeous blonde wife and sighed. Margret nervously grabbed her purse off the table and sat down on the sofa to wait for her ride. Billy sat down next to her rubbing the palm of his hand on her knee.

"Honey. I'm really sorry you have to do this."

Margret pushed Billy's hand away. "Billy. Just shut up and leave me alone right now."

She was mad because Billy allowed this to happen. If he never went to that casino that night they would be in this mess. Billy already promised her he would never gamble again. Lets just see if he holds his word. The sound of a car door closing filled the front room. A moment later there was a knock at the front door.

Margret stood up and opened the door. A woman stood on the porch smiling.

"I'm Amber. You must be Margret?"

Margret cracked a slight smile as she let Amber into the house. Amber looked over at Billy who was still seated on the sofa than turned to Margret and said. "Are you ready?"

Margret nodded than reached for her purse starring at her husband one last time. Amber placed her hand on Margret's purse and said. "Do you have your cell phone?"

Margret replied. "Yes I do."

Amber replied as she looked over at Billy. "Good. You can keep him updated during the weekend. " Amber than said to Billy. "Stay close to the phone. Your wife will be calling you with lots of updates."

As soon as the front door shut, Billy stood up watching his lovely wife get into the car with Amber and watched until they were out of sight.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers