The Decoy

Story Info
How did I get so lucky?
4.1k words
3.22
128.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and I had been married just a little over seven years and the bloom had gone off the rose. When we were married sex had been exciting, Jenny had been insatiable, and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Over the years things had slowed down to where we had sex twice a week and on such a regular schedule that you could have set your watch by it. Why we had reached that plateau was a question that I couldn't answer. Jenny was still as beautiful as ever, I still loved her madly and we both seemed to look forward to out twice weekly romp, so what was wrong?

For the last year or so I had been casting glances at other women and telling myself that I could fuck this one or that one for days if I got the chance so why didn't I do the same for my own sexy wife? There wasn't a day went by that some honey didn't give me a hard on or that I saw one and wished I could nail her so why couldn't I be like that with Jenny? I looked at those other girls, lusted after them and told myself what I would do with them given the chance, never expecting to mind you, just a lot of wishful thinking. That was pretty much my mind set when Jenny and I attended a birthday party at the home of a friend.

Jenny and I knew everyone there and the drinks were flowing freely so we were socializing and having a good time. Furniture had been moved out of the way to make an impromptu dance floor and Jenny loved to dance so she was constantly out there with someone. I have two left feet so I generally stay out of everyone else's way. About two hours into the party Myra came over to me and asked me why I wasn't out on the dance floor.

"I can't dance a lick Myra so I sit and drink to keep from embarrassing myself."

"Bullshit! Anyone can dance to a slow tune."

She grabbed me by the hand and hauled me out onto the floor. I held her at arms length and tried to do a box step without stepping on her toes and she said, "That's not the slow dancing baby" and she pulled me right up against her and pressed her body into mine. "Now, just hold me, shuffle your feet and sway." Her tits were pressed into my chest and her leg was against mine and the predictable happened - I got a hard on. Myra took her head off my shoulder and looked up into my face, "Oh baby. I've known you for years and I never knew that you liked me that much."

"I'm sorry," I said as I tried to pull away from her.

She held onto me and kept me from breaking contact, "I'm not. I like it. That's the most sincere form of flattery that I can think of. Makes a girl feel sexy and desirable." She moved back into me and she kept her leg in contact with my cock, "It feels good baby, I almost wish I could look at it."

I almost said that I wished she could too. The music ended and we split apart. The next tune was a fast one so we got off the floor and Myra said, "I want the next slow dance baby, in fact I'd like all of them with you. You know how to make a girl feel wanted."

I got another drink and gulped it down. I didn't understand what was going on with Myra and I both liked it and was afraid of it. I finished my drink and got up to get another, but before I could make it to the makeshift bar another slow tune began to play and Myra came over and pulled me out onto the dance floor. It was a repeat of the first time and by the time the song was over I was ready to cum in my pants. The next one was fast so I went over and got my drink, gulped it down and the figured that I needed to go outside and get some fresh air and cool down from Myra. I hadn't been outside thirty seconds when Myra came out to join me. She stood silently next to me for a minute or so as we looked up at the stars and then she said, "I meant it."

"What was that?"

"I meant it when I said that I wished I could see it."

"You've had too much to drink Myra."

"No I haven't baby. I've had just enough to make me extremely horny and right now I want a cock and the cock I want is yours. I know I make you hard and if you were a gentleman you wouldn't deprive me."

"You don't know what you are saying Myra."

"Oh no? Let's just see."

She took me by the hand and pulled me over behind the bushes that screened the patio and then she knelt down in front of me and fumbled with my zipper. I stood looking down at her dumbfounded as she took out my cock and wrapped her lips around it. What's a guy supposed to do when a sexy woman goes to her knees in front of him and goes for his cock? What is he supposed to do when he looks down at her and sees the cleavage between her magnificent breasts and her silky raven black hair as it swirls around while she sucks his cock? If he is human he does just what I did - grab her head and hold on for dear life. It didn't take Myra long. I was ready to dump in my pants on the dance floor so she had me off in less than a minute.

"There baby, we got the quick one out of the way. How long has it been since you got some nooky in the back seat of a car?"

She took me by the hand and started to lead me around the side of the house and toward her car. I had a little more blood in my head since Myra had gotten rid of my hard on and my brain was working well enough that I was trying to stop the madness before it was too late.

"We can't do this Myra. What if your husband comes looking for you?"

"Don't sweat it baby. I know exactly where George is and what he is going to be doing for the next hour." She gave a little laugh, "Can you keep it up for an hour baby?"

I knew it was wrong. I knew I was cheating on Jenny and she didn't deserve that from me, but my brain wasn't hitting on all cylinders. Myra had my cock hard again and the blood I needed to help my brain think straight was in my dick. I didn't last an hour, although what we did lasted an hour. When we got to Myra's car she sucked my cock again and then we fucked in the backseat like teenagers at a drive-in movie. She was the first woman other than Jenny that I had fucked since Jenny and I had gotten married. When I was done Myra asked me to eat her pussy.

"I sucked your cock and let you cum in my mouth, will you repay the favor? Will you eat my pussy even though it has your cum in it?"

That was something that I'd never even done with Jenny and I was a little leery. Myra asked me again, "Please baby, please? It would mean a lot to me."

Well, it wasn't as if I was sucking some other guy's cum out of her so I hoped that I wouldn't throw up and I went down and ate her pussy. I was surprised that it didn't turn my stomach and even more surprised to find out that I kind of liked it. Not the taste or anything like that, but the way that it drove Myra wild. She bucked and screamed and had two orgasms and when she settled down she said, "God baby, that was something else. As long as you are willing to do that you can have me any time you want me."

Myra sucked me hard again, fucked me again, asked me to eat her again, and then she looked at her watch and said that we had better get back inside.

The door to Myra's car was no sooner closed than remorse set in - remorse and fear! Remorse at betraying Jenny and fear that I would be caught. Had Jenny been looking for me while Myra and I were out in the car? Was she inside watching the door and waiting for me to walk in? Had George missed Myra? When we walked around the side of the house to go back in by the patio door the fear was so strong that I almost had to stop and throw-up in the bushes. When we walked in the house the first thing I saw was Jenny talking to George and I almost shit. Had the two of them gotten together because they had missed us? Were they comparing notes? I got myself a drink and I saw Myra heading toward the bathroom. George noticed her too and he gave her a little wave and she smiled and waved back and I began to breathe a little easier.

Jenny hadn't seen me so I headed downstairs to the recreation room and watched the guys shoot pool. I challenged the winner and was shooting when Jenny came down looking for me. She watched until I lost and then she came over to me and told me it was time to go home. We hadn't gone two blocks when Jenny slid over next to me and put her hand on my cock.

"I hope you didn't drink too much tonight lover. I'm horny as hell and I plan to wear you out."

Now I had a real concern. I had cum three times in the last hour and a half and I didn't know if I could perform for Jenny. If I couldn't would she wonder why not? She got my fly open and my cock out and at least one worry disappeared. It was hard and it stayed hard as she stroked me all the way home. Now all I had to do was try and give her enough satisfaction that she wouldn't wonder about it.

I surprised myself and I know I surprised Jenny. It took me a long time to cum, not really surprising given what I'd all ready done that night, but when I came Jenny was in the middle of an orgasm and so I went down on her to keep her going. My eating Jenny's cum filled box drove her just as wild as it had Myra and Jenny loved it. The only difference was that Jenny was wetter and sloppier than Myra, probably because she was so worked up by the time we got home, and Jenny tasted different than Myra, more salty.

"God lover, why haven't you ever done that before? It was wild. Can we do it again?"

"Can you get me up again?"

She could and did and then I fucked her so long that my dick hurt by the time I came. The second time I ate her cum filled pussy she went just as nuts as she had the first time and she had two orgasms. She wanted to go a third time, but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't get me up.

That night was a turning point in our sex life. The frequency began to increase until we were back up to five and six times a week and after every time Jenny wanted me to eat her pussy while my juice was still in her. And that wasn't all. Myra called me and wanted me to come and see her. I told her that I didn't think that it would be a good idea and she begged - literally begged - me to see her again. It was wrong and I knew it, but what red-blooded male would say no to a beautiful and sexy woman who begged him?

I began seeing Myra two or three times a week and between her and Jenny I lost fifteen pounds and had to start going to the gym to work on tightening up the loose skin. Myra was just like Jenny in that as soon as I came she wanted me to go down on her and when I did she went crazy. I began to think that every bit of cum that left the end of my dick ended up back inside me in my stomach. It was wrong, I was cheating on the woman that I loved, but God did I feel like a stud and a half.

Then one night, about two months after my first time with Myra I came home from an afternoon between Myra's legs and found something disturbing. Jenny was in the bathroom taking a shower and I went in to use the toilet. I lifted the seat and there floating in the water was a used, tied off rubber. It apparently had not gone down when the toilet was flushed. It could only mean one thing of course; Jenny was cheating on me. My wife was an unfaithful slut! I began to get angry and I almost went over and pulled her out of the shower to drag her back and stick the cheating bitch's face into the toilet and then demand an explanation as to why there was a rubber floating there. Hey, what can I say? We all know that the double standard is alive and well here in the good old USA. I stopped myself from running over to the shower, took my whiz and flushed the evidence down the drain and began to plan on how I was going to find out who the unfaithful bitch was fucking before I made my move.

When Jenny came out of the shower she wanted to make love and even though I wasn't keen on having sloppy seconds she had probably washed most of her lover away in the shower and so I grit my teeth and fucked her. When I entered her I learned something. She felt just like she had all those times when she told me that she was wet and horny from thinking about me all day and waiting for me to come home. The bitch had been fucking around on me for months! I wasn't gentle with her like I usually was. I pounded into her as hard as I could thinking my hard, brutal assault would somehow punish her, but all the cunt did was beg me to fuck her harder. God damn it, I wanted to punish her, not give her pleasure so I pulled out and rolled her over on her stomach and without any KY or finger work to prepare her I stabbed my cock in her ass. It slid in easily and when I bottomed out she screamed, but it was a scream of pleasure not pain - her asshole lover (no pun intended) had beaten me to her rosebud and had opened her up for me. I was really mad by then and I rammed my cock into the cheating whore as hard as I could until I blasted my load into the bitch. I collapsed on the bed next to her and she rolled over and kissed me with as passionate a kiss as I could ever remember getting from her.

"God lover, that was the best ever. I do so love you baby, and I'm so damned glad that you're mine."

She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom leaving me lying there and just a little bit confused. She loved me and she was so glad that I was hers? Then what was she doing fucking some other guy? She came back with a wash rag and cleaned off my cock and then she went down on me. In spite of my anger at finding out that she was a cheating whore my cock began to get hard and as it came up she made a quick move and I found myself in a sixty-nine with her cheating pussy being forced down on my face. I knew now with an absolute certainty that this wouldn't be the first time that I would be eating some other bastards cum mixed with mine out of my wife, but I had to tough it out. I couldn't let the slut know that I knew about her until I knew who her dickhead lover was.

When I met Myra the next day my heart really wasn't in it and she could tell.

"What's the matter baby, you seem down"

"Jenny is fucking some other guy."

"So?"

I knew that telling Myra how I felt about being cuckolded by Jenny would make me sound like an idiot, especially in light of what we were doing, so I wisely didn't go any farther with it. What I did was say that I was going to find out who it was. "If I have to follow her around for a month or hire a private detective I'm going to find out who it is."

"You would really do that?"

"Yes I would."

"Why? As long as whoever it is keeps her occupied she won't have time to think about what you are doing. Let it be."

"I can't. I have to know."

"Are you sure that you really want to?"

"Yes damn it, I have to know!"

"Okay baby, save your money."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I know who it is."

"You do?"

"Yes I do, and since you obviously aren't going to let it go and it would only take a day or two to find out anyway I might as well tell you and get it over with." "How long have you known?"

"Since the minute it started."

"Who is it?"

"My husband George."

I sat there staring at her, not fully comprehending what she was saying.

"Baby, you are a good looking guy and I enjoy fucking you and I absolutely love the way you eat my pussy, but did you ever ask yourself why, after knowing you all these years, I suddenly came after you? Remember that first night when you were worried about George coming out and finding us and I told you not to worry, that I knew where he was and what he would be doing for the next hour? Well, what George was doing was fucking your wife. My job was to seduce you and keep you occupied while George hustled Jenny out into the back seat of your car. By the time I was kneeling in front of you and pulling your zipper down George was balls deep in Jenny and he has been fucking her ever since and usually while I'm busy keeping you busy."

"He's fucking her right now?"

"Yes."

"And the only reason you are with me is to keep me occupied?"

"No baby, it was the only reason for the first time, but after you gave me an orgasm by eating my pussy I began to look forward to our little get togethers."

"But why? Why would you do a thing like that?"

"To get some relief from George."

"I don't understand."

"Do you know what a Satyr is? A Satyr is a man with excessive and uncontrollable sexual urges - that's George! He has a perpetual hard on and constantly wants to fuck. He may sound like a dream come true for a woman and to some extent I suppose he is, but try to imagine being a woman and having your pussy pounded five and six hours a day every day of the week. You get so sore that you scream whenever something even barely touches your pussy - you can't even wear underwear and you can barely walk without pain. Add to that the fact that George's cock is a little larger than average and sex can turn from pleasure into a living hell real quick. I love George baby, I love him to death and I can't imagine living without him, but sex with him was killing me and I finally had to cut him off. I set up a schedule and told him he had to stick to it or I was leaving, but deliberately putting sex on a schedule takes all the love, fun and excitement out of things and it almost killed our marriage. The only solution was to let George use up his excess energy on other women. To insure that he got what he needed I had to help so I decoy the husband or boyfriend to get them out of the way."

I sat there looking at her and not knowing what to say and after a long silence Myra asked, "Do you love Jenny?"

Even though I was angry with her for cheating on me the answer came surprisingly easy, "Yes. Yes I do."

"Then don't sweat it. Just look at this as a brief rest stop on the road to old age. Has Jenny been any less loving or affectionate lately?"

"No. In fact, as far as sex is concerned she seems to want more that she used to."

"Then look on it as if it were a gift from the gods. You could say that George is revitalizing your marriage for you. It won't last long baby, maybe another month or two, and Jenny will break it off with him. The novelty of his big cock and constant erection will wear off just as it did for me and all of the others he's had and things will get back to normal. Until then she's having fun, you're having fun - or least I hope you are, I would be crushed to find out that you aren't - and your home life isn't suffering at all. So let it be baby, just let it be. Come on baby, Myra needs her pussy munched on."

Myra was wrong. It has been over a year now and Jenny is still fucking George every chance she gets and then she comes home and try's to destroy me. Given all that she gets from George and then from me I'm beginning to wonder if she isn't the female version of a Satyr. She hurries home to me all wet and slushy, tells me how hot and wet she has gotten from thinking about me and what we are going to do when she gets home. She always wants me to eat her before I fuck her and I don't suppose I'll ever figure that one out. Why would someone who loves me deliberately feed me her lover's juices? I really think she means it, the part about how hot she gets thinking about me waiting at home for her, and she is as loving now as she was when we got married. If Myra is telling the truth, and I believe she is, George is just a fuck machine with a large cock. He puts it in, goes forever, cums and is ready to go again. In short, he is a great fuck. Then Jenny hurries home to be made love to, to be hugged, kissed and cuddled - she has the best of both worlds.

I'm still seeing Myra as often as Jenny is seeing George. She hasn't told George that I know what is going on and I'm not sure why. I think it may be because if she did George would drop Jenny and then turn to Myra for satisfaction until he could make a new conquest.

"I'm crazy about him baby, but three times a week with him is all I can take."

Of course there is always the possibility that she doesn't want to have to give up the thing that she likes most about me. I just hung up the phone.

12