The Deep End Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy wife plays hooker for a night.
9.6k words
4.53
167.8k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,366 Followers

I'm not sure how one goes about telling their story to reads all over the world, but I'm going to give it a try. Let's see, I'll start this out by tell you a little about myself. At the time of this writing I'm 36 years old. My name is Tina and I've been married to the same man all of my adult life.

I married Jeff at age eighteen, right after High School. And still to this day, 18 years later, Jeff still believes that I was a virgin the first time we did it. The truth is, I was dating Jeff and went to this High School kids party at his folks home that were gone for the weekend. Jeff couldn't make the party and was mad at me for going without him. So in other words, we were fighting that night. At the party they had some punch that was loaded. It was so good; you couldn't even taste any booze in it. I had maybe ten glasses of it and was feeling fine. Then all at once the shit hit the fan. I was just flat ass drunk. My girl friends were laughing at me. I couldn't walk or talk straight. I fell down a few times. Not a very lady like thing to do with a skirt on. But at the time I didn't care.

It wasn't long after my last slip and fall that Steve, a guy from School offered to give me a ride home. My girl friends all said that I should go home, sneak in the house and go to bed. So the next thing I know, Steve is helping me get in his pick-up truck for my ride home. I don't recall much of the ride home. I like opened my eyes to see that we had parked out at the lake that everyone goes to. You know lover's lane. Steve moved over next to me and had his arm around me. His face was right up in my face as he's telling me how cute I am and stuff like that. Then Steve turned into all hands. He was feeling up one breast then the other as he started kissing my neck and ears. I told him to stop it and tried to move away from him. I was right up to the door and had no place to go. He just kept coming and wouldn't stop. His hand went between my legs and under my skirt. As I tried to get his hand out his other hand went under my top and was trying to get his fingers in my bra.

I couldn't keep up in my drunken state. Then his finger hit the crotch of the little blue panties I had on. He started running his fingers up and down my pussy through my panties. And he had also managed to get my bra pushed up over my breast at the same time. Him rubbing my crotch had started making my panties wet. Plus him playing with my now hard nipples. He was now kissing me full on the mouth. I don't know why but all this was turning me on.

I had no power to fight him so I just gave in to the feelings that were taking over my body. Then I felt him pull the crotch of my panties to the side and slip his finger inside me. This was the first time a man had done this to me. He would sink his finger deep inside me then pull it out and rub my wet juice all over my clitoris. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I started working my hips in time with his fingers. Steve would stop kissing me as he moved down and would kiss and suck on each of my nipples. I was about to go out of my mind this felt so good, all of it. Then I knew for sure the feeling that was coming over my body. I was about to have an orgasm.

This was going to be my first one with a man. Sure I've had them by myself at home in my bedroom. But never with a man doing all the work. I don't know if I moaned out or my body was shaking or what, but he knew I was having an orgasm. Steve then said, that's a girl, cum for me. And man alive did I ever cum. my whole body was on fire. As I was still high on my orgasm, when Steve kind of pushed me down on the seat on my back. His hands went under my skirt and his fingers hooked around the waistband of my little panties. I raised my hips off the seat to help him out, as he pulled them down my legs and off. He put my one leg up on the back of the seat and the other on the floor. He moved in between my legs over the top of me. Then Steve dropped his pants to his knees. He then laid down on top of me.

I could feel him moving his cock around the entrance of my pussy. All at once he fond my wet little pussy hole. He pushed the head of his cock inside me. It hurt so bad I yelled out for him to stop, take it out. He didn't take it out but he stopped pushing so hard to get it inside me. I started to cry and asked him again to please stop, he's hurting me. He just kissed me and said, it will be ok, and we'll just take it slow. He just kept on screwing me real slow. Each time he got a little deeper inside me. It was still hurting but not as bad as it first did. It wasn't long at all until Steve moaned in my ear, Oh God Tina, I'm cumming. I could feel his cock jerking inside me, as he was cumming. He pushed all the way inside me as he came. I yelled, oh God stop, please stop it hurts to bad.

After he was done he sat up and cleaned himself with a paper towel. He gave me some also to clean up. I cleaned up the blood and sperm the best I could. My poor little pussy was on fire burning. I couldn't find my panties and Steve said, sorry I'm keeping them as a prize. I just said what ever, take me home. Steve dropped me off down the street from my house so I could sneak in. Once in the house I took a hot bath to try to get my sore pussy to stop burning.

The next morning it was still hurting but better than the night before. As I kept trying to put what happened out of my mind and move on. I kind of got way off my story. But that was my first time and like I said my Husband Jeff thinks he was my first. So let's not tell him other wise.

Jeff and I got married soon after we got out of High School. Jeff was working for this big paint store as a paint salesman. We didn't have a lot of money but we got by. After a few years I took on a job at a Sports-Health Club. Our sex life was very good but seemed to be going down hill after five years. I would wear sexy little outfits and things to help out or get things going.

Then one night after we got in bed Jeff said he had something for me. I asked, what is it? He then pulled a paper bag out from under the bed. He said, I hope you don't get mad, but it's something I would like to try on you. Sitting up in bed like a little kid I asked, well, what is it? Jeff reached inside the bag and pulled out this big black rubber dildo. My mouth just fell open. It looked like a real black mans hard cock. It had veins and all that stuff. I took it in my hand and asked him just what was he thinking of doing with this thing? Jeff moved up next to me and kissed me. Then he said, well, you have said in the passed you wondered what them girls see in black guys. I was thinking you could get a little feel of what they are getting right here at home.

I laughed and said, no way would this big thing ever fit inside me. Are black guys really this big? Jeff had pulled my PJ top down and was kissing my nipples as he said I don't know if they are or not. Would you like to give it a try? I just said, I don't know, as I was running my hand up and down it thinking how good it might feel inside me. Jeff moved over the top of me and hooked his fingers in my panties. Once he had my panties off he spread my legs wide open and started running his tongue up and down my pussy. He stopped and looked up at me and said, shall we try it? I just smiled and handed him the rubber cock. He then pulled some KY Jelly out of the bag. He rubbed it all over it making it look very wet and slick. I could feel the cold head of this cock as he started rubbing it up and down my now very wet pussy slit. Then I about jumped out of the bed. It started buzzing and vibrating. I just moaned and open my legs wider.

Jeff said, how does that feel baby. I moaned oh God that feels so good. Just then he moved the head of it right up to my clit. Oh wow, my God, yes, yes, oh yes. My hips had a mind of their own as they started humping up to this buzzing cock. All at once my orgasm started. I had never cum that fast before. I yelled out, oh yes, God yes, oh my God yes, I'm cumming, God don't stop I'm cumming. An did I ever cum! That had to be the fastest and best orgasm I had ever had in my life. After I had cum Jeff moved the head of it back down to my now very wet pussy slit. He lined the head of it up with my pussy hole. It was so slick and I was so wet the head just popped right inside me. Jeff asked me if I was ok? I moaned yes, God yes. Then he asked if I would like some more in me? Again I just moaned, yes, oh God that feels so good. Jeff pushed a little more of it inside me. Then he pulled it just about all the way out. Then back in again. Each time, going just a little deeper inside me. I was going out of my mind as I begged him to go faster and deeper.

I knew this big black buzzing cock was going to have me cumming again in no time. Then it happened, my body went off like a firecracker. I was pushing my hips up to get all of that cock inside me, as I was cumming. God it felt so good to be cumming with a big black cock inside me. As I was coming down from my orgasm Jeff turned it off and slipped it out of me. At the same time he kissed his way up over my breast to my mouth. Jeff them moved between my wide-open legs. I felt his hard cock line up to my hot and wet pussy. He just gave a little push and slipped all the way inside me. Jeff moaned in my ear, oh my God, now I know what it would feel like, to fuck you right after some other guy has fucked you.

Jeff's comment got me thinking along the same lines. It was like a second guy was fuck me. I was so wet from the KY Jelly and me cumming and knew Jeff would soon be making me wetter as he came inside me. It wasn't to long at all before I moaned out that I was cumming and humped up to Jeff. He moaned back, me to baby, as he started fucking in me at full speed. He pulled my pussy tight to his cock as he started pumping me full of his hot sperm. I think we both passed out from the great sex we had that night.

The next day I was off work so I slept in after Jeff left for work. I woke up thinking about last night. I jumped out of bed and started looking in all the drawers for that black rubber cock. I had no idea where Jeff had put it. I fond it and the tube of KY jelly in the bottom of his sock drawer.

I took it in the bathroom to clean it up. It looked like it had a dry crust all over it. As I was cleaning it I felt myself getting very horny. I was running my soaping hand up and down it like I was jacking it off. Once I had it all clean, I went back in the bedroom with it. I took off my robe and panties and got in bed nude. I was laying on my back checking out this rubber cock from one end to the other. My mind started running away on me.

I was thinking if a real black guys cock would feel like this one. And how much I would like to feel a real one in my hand. I knew that a real one wasn't going to come knocking on my door. So this one would have to do. So in my mind at that time, this was a real cock. I started sucking on it like I was really giving some guy a blowjob. As I was sucking on the head of it, my free hand was rubbing my very hard clitoris. My mind now had two guys in it making love to me. One of them had his cock in my mouth as the other was licking my hot pussy. I slipped two fingers deep inside my pussy and started finger fucking myself. From time to time I would pull my wet fingers out and rub my juices all over my clit. In a very short time I moaned out that I was cumming. After my great orgasm I was just laying there trying to get my breath.

I rubbed KY jelly all up and down the rubber cock. I turned the thing on the end of it and it started buzzing and vibrating in my hand. I touched the head of it to my clit. Oh, My, God that felt so good. My hips started rocking up to this buzzing cock. I had masturbated many times in the passed. But never, ever did it feel this good.

In just a matter of seconds I was cumming again. Only this time I was yelling that I was cumming. My body was totally out of control. I had just came two of the fastest times in my life and I still was looking for more. I opened my legs as wide as they would go. I put the head of that cock right at the opening of my wet pussy. I gave it a little push, and my pussy just opened up and let it in. I started working it deeper and deeper inside my pussy.

My mind went right back to some black guy fucking me. I rolled my hard nipples around with my fingers. As my other fingers held on tight, to that vibrating cock. I started pumping that cock in my pussy like I was mad. If felt so good I couldn't stop myself. I had it all inside me but about an inch to hold on to. I was getting near cumming again so I moved my one hand from my nipples down between my legs to my clitoris. Oh, it felt so good. I was fucking myself as fast as I could. Just then another orgasm ripped through my body. I had my ass up in the air off the bed as I squeezed my clit, as I was cumming. I'm not sure if the people next door could hear me yelling or not. I'm surprised they didn't.

I fell asleep and woke up around noon. I still had half of the rubber cock inside me. The battery was dead as I pulled it all the way out. I got up and went to the bathroom. After I was done I got right back in bed and started again. I took some batteries out of a flashlight and got it buzzing again. To make a long story short, I fell in love with that black rubber cock. I used that thing on myself maybe four or five days a week. Jeff would also use it on me. We started acting like it was some other guy fucking me. And after this made up guy got done, Jeff would move in and fuck me. We about worked all the black off that cock over the next five years or so.

By this time in our lives, Jeff had moved up to Ass. Manager of the paint store. The same store he had been working at for years. We were making good money now but still not all that we needed to buy our dream house. I was also still working at the Health Club. This one guy named Bill was a regular at the Heath Club. I worked at the check in counter and was by my self-working most the time. Bill would always stop and talk to me. We got to be real good friends. Some days he would sit and talk to me for well over and hour at a time. He's married so I never looked at him as hitting on me. We would even sometimes do lunch together. He was just an all around nice guy, and very easy to talk to about any thing.

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself here. The Manager at Jeff's store was quitting and going to some other company. If Jeff could move up to his spot as manager he would make about $200.00 more dollars a week. He asked the manager how he could move up and was told by him that he would put a word in for him to the area manager that it was totally up to him. Each day Jeff would ask how it was looking for him to get the job. Finally about a week before the manager was to leave he told Jeff that he thinks he knows a way that would get him the job for sure. Jeff was all ears, as he told him that the Area Manager, Larry liked to screw around. And, if Jeff could find a hooker, for him to screw all night. That would put a lot of points his way.

Jeff told me about his deal that night. He asked what I think he should do? I told him, for that job, get the guy two hookers, who cares. He laughed and said, hand me the phone book, I need to order up a hooker. Then Jeff looked at me and said where do I find a hooker around here? I laughed and said I don't know. Maybe you should check at some of the strip bars on the other side of town.

So this was the game plan. He was going to start looking after work the next day. He only had four days before Larry was coming to town.

Jeff didn't have the best of luck at the strip bars. For that matter he got slapped and told off by a few of the girls he asked. A few days passed by and he still was having no luck at all finding a hooker for that night. He tried calling friends and you name it, but couldn't find a call girl anywhere. We are both like, how can this be? We always read in the paper about them busting ladies of the night, all the time. And the one time we are looking for one, they all seemed to have went under ground.

We got up the Friday morning that this was to go down and still had no girl lined up. As Jeff is getting dressed for work I asked him what time this Larry guy was coming to town. He said around noon today and he flies out first thing in the morning. I asked, well what are you going to do? He looked at me with a sad face and said, what can I do, just hope he gives the job to me. I'll buy him lunch or something, I don't know. I looked at Jeff as sexy as I could and said; how about I play hooked for the night? He doesn't know who I am. Jeff had a look of shock on his face as he looked back at me. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't let you do that. I don't need the job that bad. Would you do that? Are you kidding or not?

Now that I had put my foot in my mouth, I had to say something. I said, yes I could do it as long as you're ok with it. If it will help us both out, sure I'll do it. But only and only if we are both ok with it from the start. No one would have to know but us. It would be like playing out our fantasy we both now have of you making love to me after some other guy has.

Jeff still had a look of shock on his face as he sat down on the bed next to me. He said, I could never ask you to do something like this. This would be way too far off the wall. I could see his cock was fully hard and popping out of his shorts as we talked. I said, again, I'd only do this for us. We sure could use that extra money each week.

I gave him a kiss and said, I think all this talk has you very horny. He laughed and said, you don't know how horny this talk is making me. He gave me a kiss and said, I don't know. He got up to leave but stopped before going through the door. He turned and said, let me think about this a little; I'll call you in a bit, then turned and left for work.

After he was gone I was so horny from just thinking about doing this. I got that rubber cock out and lubed it all up. In my mind it was this Larry guy pumping me full of hard cock. As I slipped it deep inside my horny pussy. As I'm fucking myself I'm hopping that Jeff will call and say yes, lets do it. My clit was so hard as I rubbed it trying to put in my mind what this Larry would look like, was he hung or just regular. All this was going through my mind as I started cumming. I yelled out, oh God fuck me Larry, as I pumped my hot pussy up and down that rubber cock. I just kept cumming and cumming. I couldn't believe how hot I had gotten thinking about screwing some guy I didn't even know or have seen before.

Then I'm thinking, what if it's some old guy or a big old fat guy? What do I do if that's the case? Then I would start thinking about the money again. Oh hell with it, if Jeff said to do it, I'll just close my eyes and let it happen. But I really don't see Jeff letting this happen.

Then about 11 am the phone ring and it's Jeff. Jeff said, I don't believe I'm saying this, but if you're willing to do this, I'm willing to let you. I said, Jeff I love you, and this will be for the both of us. Plus I have a feeling your going to like what you get once I get back home.

He asked what I was going to wear. I said I don't know. I really don't have any slutey clothes; I may have to run out to the mall to Frederick's of Hollywood. He said, yes, yes do that, and get something real sexy. Then he told me that Larry had a room at the Marriott so he would book me one there also. Then he asked how should we work you meeting Larry? Would you like to just meet him in the bar or what? I said no way, that too many people we know go to that bar in the Marriott on the weekends. I think it would be better if he just came to my room. Then no one would see us together.

Again Jeff asked, are you sure you're ok with this? I said yes, as long as you are. He said I think I am. Ok I'll be home around six. I'll stop and get the room keys so all you'll have to do is go over there.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,366 Followers