The Deep End Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy wife takes on a new lover.
8.4k words
4.38
94.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,374 Followers

If you recall from The Deep End part one. My name is Tina; I'm married to Jeff who now is the Manager of a large paint store in our town.

Jeff got to move up to Manager after I acted like I was a hooker, hired by him to screw his Area Manager Larry, for the night. The playing like I was a hooker was great fun on my part. It was some of the best sex that I'd had in years. Jeff my Husband loved the fact that I came home with another mans sperm in my belly. And Larry the Area Manager still thinks my Husband paid a $1,000.00 for me to spend the night with him. So ever body was happy after it was all over.

I'm still working at the Sports Health Club, at the check in desk. My friend Bill that comes in and spends hours just talking to me. Still comes in four or five times a week. He'll bring me coffee and like I said before, we've even done lunch together. But that's as far as it has gone, just friends. Seeing how we are both married, I feel safe around Bill.

One day Bill was in and as we talked, I told him that my drier at home quite working. I told him that I had to call someone out to fix it. That Jeff doesn't know anything about fixing that kind of stuff. Bill said, hell I'll come by and take a look at it. Most the time it's some little part that don't cost shit to fix it. I gave Bill my address and phone number. I told him that I get off at three and should be home by three thirty.

I got home and changed into shorts and a tee shirt. Right on time Bill knocked on the door. He had his toolbox in hand. I offered him a beer or something. He said he'd just have a Coke if I have any. I took him in the laundry room where the drier is. I forgot to pick up all the clothes lying around the room before Bill got there. As I was picking them up and moving them out of the way some of my lingerie fell on the floor. I turned as red as fire when Bill bent over and picked up about six pairs of my sexy little silk panties and handed them to me. He only said, very nice as he handed them to me. I got all the clothes moved out of his way. I covered up my panties and bra's with the other clothes. Then went in the other room to get his Coke, still not believing Bill had just seen all my underwear.

When I returned with his Coke he had the front of the drier off and was on the floor looking inside it. I sat down on the chair and talked to him as he worked on it. He took some part out of his toolbox and installed it on the drier. He then turned it on and right off. Bill said, ok that takes care of that. He put the drier all back together and it worked fine. After he washed up we sat at the kitchen table and talked. I offered to pay him but he wouldn't take anything.

A month or so later Bill fixed the brakes on my car. So from that time on, he more or less turned in to my handy man. I told Jeff about it and he was fine with it. He didn't know how to do a lot of stuff. One time Bill came over and helped Jeff put in some new wires for the TV, so we could get cable in the bedroom.

Jeff and Bill got to be pretty good friends over a little time also. Then one time Bill came over with his wife Lynn. She was real nice also.

To make a long story short the four of us started doing every thing together. We'd go out to dinner, movies you name it. We would even go to each other's house for dinner. We got to be the best of friends. And Bill stayed my handy man whenever I needed him. And Lynn was fine with the fact of him helping me out, that's what friends do. After several months, our friendship was still growing.

Then one day the heater on our waterbed went out. I picked up a new one to replace the old one. I call Bill and ask him the best way to get all the water out of the bed. He said that he had a pump and would bring it right over. Bill showed up and we hooked up some hoses and started pumping the water out. Someone had to hold to hose that went into the bed so it didn't fall over. Bill was holding it then I said that I would hold it for a little bit so he could take a brake.

I was sitting on the frame of the bed holding this hose. Bill was now sitting across from me. I had on this not super short but a short jean skirt, maybe mid thigh. I looked at Bill and could see his eyes glued looking up my skirt at my pink lacey panties. The way I had to hold the hose I couldn't turn to block his view. So I just sat there talking to him. Bill's eyes would go from my face right back to my panties. Don't ask me why but this was kind of a turn on for me. And from the looks of the lump in Bills pants, he liked the view also.

After ten minutes or so Bill took over holding the hose again as I went to fix us some coffee. Once I came back with the coffee I sat down in the chair across from him. This time I knew I was giving him a little look under my skirt. I just acted normal like I didn't know he was looking. God this was fun teasing him with looks at my panties. I hoped I wasn't making a dark pink wet spot in them. Because, all of this was really turning me on.

Over an hour later we got most of all the water out of the bed. Again I'm sure Bill got some looks at my panties as we both pulled and tugged that big wet mattress out of the bed frame. We replaced the old heater and worked the mattress back in the frame. I slipped once and fell on my butt; knees in the air and legs spread wide open. Bill got a very good view under my skirt that time. We both laughed as he helped me back up and asked if I was ok? Once the mattress was all back in place. Bill hooked up the water hose and started filling it. We moved into the living room for an easy chair until the bed refilled.

Bill was sitting next to me on the davenport. He picked up the remote and turned on the TV. He turned to me and said he really like the way I had my hair fixed. I thanked him then he said, it looks so soft, and can I feel it? I said sure as I bent over towards him. Bill took the hair on each side of my face in his hands and was feeling it. Then all at once his hands went around to the back of my head and pull my face to his. Our lips met as he started kissing me long and hard. I didn't even try to pull away. I just kissed him back. His tongue went between my lips and right into my mouth. I just moaned and tried to suck it in my mouth. I was getting hotter by the second. As we continued to kiss Bills right hand very softly started squeezing my left breast. I don't know if he could feel my now very hard nipple inside my bra or not. All I do know is that both my nipples got so hard they hurt.

As he was kissing my neck then back to my lips, his hand moves to my waist and started up under my tee shirt. How he started squeezing and feeling both my breasts through my little lace bra. By this time I was so hot and horny I was loving his hands on my breasts. Bill gave my bra a little pull then pushed it up and over my breasts. I knew he could feel my hard nipples now. As he played with one breast then the other. He squeezed and rolled my nipples around with his fingers. I just moaned in his mouth as we kept on kissing. I was running my finger through the hair on the back of his head. I had forgot that I was married and the fact that I was in my living room. Right now all I knew for sure is that my body needed what was happening to it right now.

Bill pulled his hand out from under my shirt and placed it on my knee. As we still kissed his hand started moving up the inside of my leg. Very slowly he let his fingers slid over the inside of my thigh. I moaned in his mouth again as I even opened my legs a little wider for him. His soft fingers on my skin was driving me wild. As his hand went under my skirt I couldn't get my breath. I was breathing very hard in his mouth. Then Bills fingers hit the crotch of my panties. I just about had and orgasm right then. Slowly he ran his fingers up and down my wet crotch. Oh my God did that feel good. My hips had a mine of their own as they started moving to his fingers. Bill's fingers started working on my clitoris right through my little pink panties. I moaned out, Oh God Bill, your going to make me cum. He moaned back to me, oh your pussy is so hot, so wet. I've got to eat you; can I eat your pussy?

Bills dirty talk did it for me. I moaned oh God yes you can eat me. Then I yelled OH YESSSS. Right there, yes, yes, I'm cummmmming. My body shook as I pushed my pussy up to Bills hand. Wow what an orgasm I had. Bill and I both moved down to the floor. Still kissing as we pulled each other's clothes off. My tee shirt went up and off, along with my bra. Bill was down to his jockey shorts when he unzipped my skirt and pulled it off me. How both of us were down to just our under pants, we fell back on the floor and got into a long hot kiss. Both of us were feeling each others body up as we kissed. I ran my hand down between us only to find Bills very hard cock. It was still half inside his underwear and the other half sticking out above the waist band. I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly stroked it. He moaned in my ear as he started kissing down my body.

His cock slipped out of my hand as he moved down to kiss my nipples. Man did he know how to suck on nipples. He was squeezing my breasts like in a ball that made my nipple poke out even more. Then he would suck it in his mouth. Next Bill moved down to kissing my belly. He hooked his fingers in my panties and slowly pulled them off me. Then his tongue went right from the bottom of my breasts to my hard little clit. Bill then started licking my slit from top to bottom. Making sure it hit my clit each time he licked. Bill looked up at me and said, I just knew that your pussy would taste good.

He ran two or three fingers deep inside of me. As he was finger fucking me he sucked my clit right in his mouth. I moaned out, oh yes, as I held his head in place. His finger fucking and clit sucking got me going again fast. Like I wasn't going in the first place. I was rocking my hips begging Bill not to stop. He didn't stop he went faster. I pulled his face to my cumming pussy and yelled, oh God yes, I'm cumming, suck me, oh yes suck my clit. He wouldn't stop sucking on it. I was going out of my mind. Finely I had to push his head away; I couldn't take it any more. Bill sat up and said, I think you liked that? Getting my breath I replied liked? That was great, my God.

Then he slowly pushed his middle finger back in my very wet pussy. He said, I think this thing is ready for some cock. I just moaned out, you think so. I knew full well that I was ready for him to screw me. Bill slipped out of his underwear and got over the top of me. His hard cock was swinging back and forth as he moved between my legs. I opened my legs as wide as I could to welcome him inside me. Then I took like a hard blow to the belly.

Bill asked me what time Jeff would be home. I'm thinking, oh my God, what am I doing. I'm about to cheat on Jeff with both of ours friend. Just then I felt Bill slip his hard cock inside me. I jumped and tried to get away from him. He said, what's the matter with you? I said, we can't do this, I can't do this. Bill kissed me on the cheek and said, come on, who's going to know? All the time he's trying to talk me into it, he's still pumping his cock in me. I said, your wife is my friend and I'm doing this to her. Bill then kissed me full on the mouth again. A long and hard kiss again. The feelings in my pussy were starting to take over my mind again. I broke the kiss and said again, we can't do this. Bill kissed me and said, I know we can't.

About that time I gave up and moaned out, oh God this feels so good. Bill said, oh yes your pussy is so hot. The next thing I know I have my legs locked around Bills back fucking his brains out. Bill cock was about the same size as Jeff's, maybe a little fatter but not much. The thing is it wasn't the same. I don't know what I'm trying to say. He just didn't screw me the same as Jeff. It was like he put a lot more into it. What ever it was, it was great. Again the fact that I was married was totally out of my mind at the time.

It seemed like each time Bill pumped into me, his cock somehow drug over my clitoris, God that felt so good. Bill bent over and sucked one of my hard nipples in his mouth, as he pumped in me hard and fast. My pussy was on fire and I knew the only thing that could put it out would be Bills hot sperm. My orgasm started through my body like a big wave. I put my feet flat on the floor an pushed up to Bills hammering cock. I started moaning, oh yes, yes, yes, I'm going to, oh God I'm going to cum. Bill then kissed me full on the mouth again and moaned I'm going to cum also, Tina. Lets cum together, yes, oh yes. I yelled out, oh God yes I'm cumming, yes, yes cum with me. Bill gave out a deep moan and pushed as hard inside me as he could. Both our bodies started shaking as we came together. I felt his cock jerking and jerking as he pumped his cum deep in my welcome pussy. I worked my pussy lips on his cock trying to milk all the cum out of him. Bill collapsed on top of me. Still giving me little pushes with his now shirking cock.

He kissed me and said, I've wanted to fuck you from the first day I seen you. God you're great I didn't know how much longer I was going to have to wait to get you. You sure know how to use that pussy of yours. Jeff's a lucky guy to have something like you waiting at home for him.

My mind went right back to Jeff and what I had just done. Bill rolled off the top of me and sat up. I turned on my side and started crying. Bill asked, now what's the matter? Still crying I looked at him and said, like you don't know? Don't you feel anything? We both just cheated on our partners. Bill's reply was, so what, they say forbidden fruit is the sweetest fruit of all. And Tina, your fruit is very sweet. I then told Bill that he better go; Jeff would be home soon. He asked me if I was ok with what had happened. I told him, no, no I'm not. I don't know how I let myself do this. I just fell for lust and didn't think of what I was doing. Bill then asked, your not going to tell Jeff what happened are you? I looked at him still crying and said, I have to, now you get out of here.

Bill left so I picked up my thing and started for the shower. I felt Bill's cum running down my legs. I even had to clean his cum off the carpet. In the shower I tried to wash all of Bill off me. What was I going to tell Jeff? How was I going to tell Jeff? What if Jeff leaves me? I asked for it if he does leave me. He has never hit me. What if he kicks my ass? What if he goes after Bill? Oh God did I ever fuck my life up. After I got out of the shower I had my mind made up. I had to keep what happened to myself. I just hope Bill don't start bragging around the health club about it. Guys do that shit all the time.

Jeff came home and things just went normal. I felt better about all of it after a few days. The on my day off Bill calls. He asked if he could come over? I told him no, I was just about to go out. He then said we need to talk about the other day. He said, I'm sorry things got out of hand. Just one thing turned into two things and the next thing you know. I told him that we need to just forget that it happened and go on with our lives. He said that he could do that, could I? I replied, yes, I think I can.

Then Friday night Jeff makes a dinner date to go out with Bill and his wife and I. I wasn't to happy about going but I went and played like nothing had changed. Bill did a good job of acting also. After dinner as we all walked out the door, Bill said to me, I need to talk to you. I'll come by the club on your slow day.

I just shook my head ok. Tuesday is always very slow days. If we get 10 people all day, that's a lot. Bill knows what time I get my lunch brake, and showed up ten minutes before it. He asked me to get my swimsuit on at lunchtime and meet him in the pool. Know one's here, so we can talk for and hour, ok? I looked at him and said, ok I can do that. The girl showed up to cover for me so I went in the locker room and slipped on my bikini. I don't know how to swim so I just have my bikini there for days I lay out and get some rays.

I walked in the pool area and Bill was the only one in there. He was in the water and asked me to come on in. I just said no, what do you need to talk about? He came over to the side and said us. I said there is no us. He said come on, are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy what we did? I looked into his sexy eyes and said, yes I enjoy it, but it never happened, ok? He said you know that from down here I can make out the out line of your sweet little pussy under them bikini bottoms. Him just saying that sent heat all through my body. I knew I had to get out of there and fast. I was about to fall in his trap again.

I said, well it was nice talking to you, bye. I turned and walked away. Just as I got to the end of the pool the shit hit the fan. I slipped on some water on the floor. The next thing I knew, I had fallen in the deep end. I was slashing around trying to swim or something to get out of the pool. All at once Bill had me in his arms pulling me to the other end of the pool. Once my feet could feel the bottom I was a lot better.

I was shaking as he held me. Bill pushed my hair out of my face and said you're ok now, as he kissed me. Something about him kissing me goes all over my body. I just melted in his arms, right there in the pool. Bill kind of pushed me back up to the sidewall of the pool. He started his hot hard kissing and I kissed him back, just as hot and hard. In a matter of minutes he had my bikini top up over my breasts as he played with each of them.

This pool might as well of been a hot tub, because I was getting hot as hell. The water was up to just below my breast. Bill's hand went under water and pulled one of the strings holding my bikini bottom together. Now his free hand went right to my pussy as my bikini bottom floated to the bottom. At this time I didn't care that anyone could walk into the pool and catch us. Bill's finger fucking had me on the verge of cumming and really fast to. His other hand was squeezing and playing with my breasts. He would kiss me on the lips, then each hard nipple. I moaned out my orgasm as my legs got very weak. I'm moaning and panting as I said, God, I've never cum in the water before. He kissed me and said, so I bet you've never fucked in the water either? I kissed him back and said no I haven't.

I looked down in the water and could see Bill's hard cock sticking out in front of him. I don't know when he dropped his suit. He then picked me up and had me wrap my legs around his hips. He was holding me up by the cheeks of my ass. He then reached down between us, took hold of his hard cock and lined it up to my hot pussy. One little push and his cock sank right inside me. I moaned out, oh God that feels so good. I had never had sex like this before, standing up. Plus being in water four feet deep was all new to me. You talk about feeling good. Man oh man did his cock ever feel good inside me. I had my hands locked around his neck as I rolled my hips on his cock. Bill was kissing, sucking and biting on my now super hard nipples, as he drove his cock in me. I could feel another orgasm starting in my body.

Just then Bill moans out very loud, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING. He pushed is cock deep inside me as he pumped load after load of his cum inside my still horny pussy. I kept on rolling my hips on his cock, but could feel it starting to shrink inside me. Bill kissed me as he dropped me back to my feet. He then said, I'm sorry I came so fast, your pussy just feels so good I couldn't help it. I kissed him back and said that it was ok. It really wasn't, but what could I say. Then his hand went back under the water. He started running a few fingers in and out of my now very cummy pussy. His hand was rubbing my clit as his fingers pumped in and out of me. I started rocking my hips in time with his hand.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,374 Followers
12