The Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers

'Nice?' She asked needlessly.

'Very.' I nodded, adding a sigh of pleasure as his hands encircled me and cupped my breasts, squeezing them gently.

'Yes, very.' Paul added with a chuckle from behind me.

Lynn and I smiled at each other, and then I closed my eyes and surrendered to the wonderful sensation of unhurriedly fucking him.

'Copycat.'

I wondered what had made Paul say that, but when I opened my eyes I saw Lynn's hand was cupping his balls, just the way I had earlier.

'Don't you dare make him come before me.' I admonished her. 'I need this.'

I did need it. I would have preferred him to be fucking me, good and hard, but me doing the work came a good second.

'It won't be Lynn that gets me there.' Paul interrupted from behind my shoulder. 'It'll be the feel of your lovely warm tight pussy.'

'Stay still for a minute or two and I'll help you come, if you like.' Lynn offered.

I did stop, but it was because of surprise at what Lynn had said rather than active acceptance of it. She was definitely coming on strong to me, and the surprise was that I didn't seem to mind. In any case, Lynn had taken my stillness as agreement on my part and her hand moved to cover my pussy, with one finger sliding to either side of Paul's cock. She massaged us both gently so that her hand rubbed on my clitoris and her fingers stroked Paul's shaft.

'Nice?' She asked for a second time, a big smile on her face.

'You know it is.' I answered, breathing deeply from the gorgeous sensations.

'I second that.' Paul added, pulling at my nipples.

For a few minutes I just knelt there, impaled on a lovely long thick cock, with my friend's hand rubbing at my clit and with my breasts being mauled by the owner of that gorgeous cock. I'd longed to feel a man up inside me again, and the fact that Lynn was playing with me at the same time now added to the thrill. That it was happening in the open air, with sunshine on my naked skin, and where anyone might see if they happened to come along made it all the naughtier.

'God, Lynn, this is fantastic.' I told her after a little while, when I could feel the first stirrings of a climax building inside me.

'I can make it better if you like.' She grinned sexily.

'I don't see how.' I told her, groaning happily as I lifted a little on Paul's cock to give her more room to play, just in case.

'I'll show you.' She said, looking at me for permission.

I nodded, looking down at her kneeling straight in front of me, her eyes about level with where Paul's cock disappeared into me. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, and I certainly wasn't expecting what she did next.

She took away her hand, much to my disappointment. But then she leaned right forward, tipping her head slightly into the right position, and used her tongue along the part of Paul's shaft that was visible and continued all the way up my slit. We both gasped in delighted surprise and, for my part at least, hoped she would do it again. She did, repeating that long sweeping lick several times and smiling around her tongue as we both moaned with pleasure.

She stopped and looked up at me. 'Want some more?'

'Yes please.' I answered so quickly that she giggled at my eagerness.

I don't know what had got into either of us that day; we'd had plenty of chances over the years to repeat our youthful experimentation, but it wasn't until Paul the delivery man arrived that we suddenly wanted to renew it. It must have been there in the background simmering away all the time. Now I loved the feel of her tongue on my clit and I definitely wanted more, especially while Paul was inside me as well. My only regret was that I couldn't really bounce on Paul's cock the way I wanted to. It was good, but I needed to be properly fucked.

She leaned forward again, but this time she make long sweeping strokes of her tongue along both of us, instead she simply concentrated on my clit, lapping at it with short rapid little licks that had me gasping with excitement. Now Paul began thrusting up into me from below as much as he could and it wasn't long before those first tiny signs of an orgasm were growing stronger and more urgent. I was going to come and come soon.

'Don't stop.' I pleaded with both of them. 'Please don't stop.'

They didn't. Both Lynn and Paul carried on licking and fucking me until, only seconds later, I came. It was good, I mean it was a good strong climax that made me grunt with pleasure at the sensations that overcame me, but somehow it wasn't enough. I came more from Lynn's tongue than Paul's cock, and I really, really wanted to come from being fucked. It had been years since I'd had a cock slammed into me hard, and that's what I really needed. Not that I'm complaining about Lynn's tongue though, in other circumstances it would have been all I needed. The result was that even when it was over I wasn't really satisfied, but at least I knew what I wanted now.

As soon as Lynn moved back enough I climbed off of Paul's lap, silencing his urgent protest with a wave of my hand before he could begin it, and knelt along the bench, one foot on the lawn and with my back to him and my bottom high in the air.

'Do it now.' I told him over my shoulder. 'Take me like this.'

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him nod and move to take up position behind me, but even as he did so Lynn clambered onto the seat in front of me and settled with one foot either side of my head, openly presenting me with her pussy. It was very obvious what she wanted and my mouth went suddenly dry with excited anticipation. I hadn't done that for thirty years and the silly thought flashed through my mind wondering if I would still like her taste. But she had done it to me and it would be only fair - and I wanted to anyway. I inched forward a little and lowered my face towards her pussy, smelling the wonderful scent of a randy woman as I got closer. As I did that I sensed Paul moving in behind me, following my instruction to take me from behind. It was good timing, as the tip of my tongue found Lynn's pussy, so the tip of his cock found my waiting entrance and slid back inside. He slid in deep, moaning softly to himself in satisfaction, and then gripped my hips, withdrawing part way ready to fuck me.

I knew he was highly aroused, and so I should have expected it, but it still came as a shock when he rammed himself hard back into me, slamming himself up me so fiercely that my face was shoved into Lynn's pussy. All I could feel were her curls against my nose and her slick wetness being spread across my cheeks, I didn't even have chance to give her clit the sort of erotic little licks that I had planned. Instead my mouth was pushed over it so forcefully that I thought it must have hurt her. If it did, then she didn't mind, because I heard her cry out with pleasure and urge me on.

'God, that's good.' She announced. 'Do it again.'

I couldn't help doing it again; Paul was thrusting into me so hard that I didn't even get the chance to pull my mouth away to breath properly. All I could do was to spread my lips around her clit and press my tongue against it. It was Paul's thrusts that did everything else, driving the flat of my tongue onto her clit in time with each thrust. It was different, I must say that, but it was so good. The feel of his big cock sliding in and out of me was like some kind of giant piston, while my face was pressed into my friend's pussy in a way that I'd never experienced before. It was one of the most exciting things that have ever happened to me, and I do mean that.

It wasn't long before I could feel another orgasm building, and Lynn's ragged breathing and the tiny jolts of her pelvis told me that she was getting close too. Only Paul was not showing any sign of coming yet, but then women usually can come for a second time quicker than men, and that at far as I was concerned was all to the good.

It was Lynn who came first. She suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me even harder against her, bruising my lips on her pubic bone as she jerked and groaned in the throes of her climax. Even when it was over she held me against her for a while so that Paul's thrusts pushed me rhythmically onto her, until finally she released my hair and let her legs fall to either side of me. Now I just turned my head so that I could rest my cheek on her hairy mound while Paul ploughed into me, my own second climax getting ever closer.

My climax built and built, getting nearer every time Paul plunged into me, until I thought I could bear it no longer, and then suddenly it burst like a dam, the fabulous sensations of orgasm surged out and spread through my body, making my toes curl, making me cry out and grab hold of Lynn's thighs so hard I must surely have hurt her. It was as if it wanted to go on forever, not reaching a quick high and then dying away, but peaking again and again with every thrust of Paul's cock. He was a strong young man trying to reach his own second climax, and so he fucked me relentlessly, gripping my hips and ramming himself into me as vigorously as only a young man could, and maybe it was this that made me come so strongly.

It did fade away eventually, of course, but it was such a long and powerful orgasm that I was almost bewildered by it, wondering just what had happened to me. All I could do afterwards was to kneel there submissively, panting, gasping and trembling, with my bottom in the air, my face resting on Lynn's lower belly, and just let him fuck me. I couldn't have moved even if he hadn't been holding my hips in a vice, I was just too spent. Yet the feel of him continuously pistoning in and out of my sopping wet pussy still felt wonderful. And then he came, pushing himself deeper he grunted loudly, dug his nails into my skin and let it go. His cock twitched and jerked inside me as he emptied himself in spurt after spurt. It truly was the crowning moment of a wonderful experience. I almost wanted to turn around and thank him for every drop. Maybe I would have if I'd had enough breath.

When he had finished he slid from me and sat back on the bench, wordlessly panting for breath, looking from me to Lynn and back again, grinning inanely at us as we disentangled ourselves and sat down beside him, still naked and suddenly feeling a cool breeze playing over our skin. After a couple of minutes he abruptly stood up and began to dress.

'I'd better get going.' He told us, still breathing hard. 'I've got to get back to the depot.'

We both nodded mutely, looking at each other and shrugging before reaching for our own clothes.

'Do you get this way regularly?' Lynn asked him as she hooked her bra.

'Not often.' He answered. 'And I'm usually more pushed for time.'

That answered the question she'd yet to ask him. He'd shagged us once and that was that, older women were perhaps not for him.

Somehow neither of us felt hurt, he'd reawakened our desire for each other, which was nice because it meant we would never have to be totally without again, but, more importantly, he'd confirmed to the pair of us that there was life in us yet. We'd both previously whinged about not having a sex life. Now we knew it was still possible and I for one was going to make sure I got mine. So thanks Paul, you've done your job and now sod off and let us get back in the saddle. You young men, watch out, you won't know what's hit you when us two old birds get going.

Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers
12