The Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get going then." I said to no one in particular as I collected my pants from behind the pretty young woman with the glowing arse that she was now rubbing with her free hand.

"Oh," Emily sounded surprised; "you can stay and watch us if you want .... Lee has some work to do cleaning me up .... and making me cum too."

"No; I'm good." I replied, pulling up my trousers then loosely fastening my shirt.

"Are you sure?" Emily smiled; "he's very good with his tongue."

I smiled in return but with shoes, socks and jacket in hand I turned for the door.

Turning once again Emily was uncoupling him from his manacles and ball-gag; then the pair embraced kissing passionately and swearing undying love to each other.

Opening the door a little bit I popped my head out and with the coast being clear I scurried along the corridor and slunk up the stairs to my own room; where I flopped on the bed, images of the last hour flying through my memory bank.

Even only minutes afterwards I could hardly believe what I'd just done; soon worrying how it would effect my relationship with Lee.

The next I knew it was nearly 9am.

"Fucking hell!" I sighed as my memory bank was re-activated; meaning a nice slab of 'morning glory' .... just like the 'old days;' but not enough for a wank and I didn't really have time either.

Following a quick shower I dressed with my suit trousers and a new Fred Perry polo-shirt; checked in the mirror and made my way downstairs for breakfast.

I was greeted by a couple of work colleagues and joined Matty and his wife at their table. About ten minutes later Lee and Emily made their entrance; Emily wearing a short denim dress with plenty of cleavage on display.

Lee spotted me first, waved and gave a big grin ..... followed by his young wife who waved and smiled.

They looked every bit like loves young dream as they sat together across the room.

An hour later, after checking out of the hotel I was standing by my car enjoying a cigarette and taking in the view when I felt a hand squeeze my arse. Turning around I saw it was Emily.

"Hiya sweetie," she smiled, "still thinking about last night?"

"Maybe," I teased.

"If you're not ..... I am." The young wife giggled as Lee joined us after putting their bags in his car.

I for once was lost for words.

"So...... do you want to be my ....Bull?" Emily asked quite bluntly.

I looked at Lee who responded with a thin smile.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yeh," He replied, "it's ...... it was ..... fun ..... I loved it last night, so yes.... if it's okay with you."

"That, sounds remarkably like a plan." I breathed with as much enthusiasm as possible.

Without any outward expression of what we'd just agreed too; we went our separate ways.