The Demon Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hunter called the Warrior Princess to him immediately.

"Look," he told her, pointing towards a still-smouldering fire. Three Orcs laid dead there, along with the bodies of several humans.

The fight appeared to be a recent one. Otherwise the fire would have been long extinguished.

"We must see if there's anything we can do," she told him, stepping out of their cover.

The hunter quickly grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"Not so fast," he whispered, staring around them.

She shrugged his hand away. While the need for caution was self evident, some of the humans could still be alive.

"We have to see if any of them are—"

"They're dead," he snapped, his brow furrowing at her foolishness. "And this has all the hallmarks of a trap."

"A trap? But—"

The sound of stones falling along the slippery rocks near them stopped her mid sentence, followed by heavy footsteps rushing in their direction. In a couple of seconds, a band of Orcs had suddenly appeared from nowhere. The hunter had been right. It was a trap.

"Well, well, look what we have here," she heard a familiar voice snort s she swung around to face the aggressors. "It's that little minx what escaped Oswald the last time we met."

The sight of the brute Orc smiling at her from his position on top of a nearby slope made her shiver. Had he tracked them? Another large Orc was with him, together with half a dozen of the smaller—more stupid—variety.

The smallest of the repulsive creatures stepped forward, waggling his tongue obscenely.

"We're going to have us some fun with that one, eh, Oswald?" he chortled, leering at the Warrior Princess.

"First, we're going to deal with her friend," the brute Orc replied, nodding towards the hunter.

The other Orcs followed the smallest creature's lead, waggling their tongues as they spread out into a semi-circle.

Oswald smiled his approval.

"Well, what are you waiting for boys?" he said, glancing around him. "It's time to take what's ours."

The hunter acted immediately, even as the creatures began to move forward. Bringing up his bow, he aimed at the neck of Oswald. Killing him seemed as if it was their only chance to pre-empt an attack, and even then the chance was slim.

The arrow was on its way before the brute Orc even realized he had a bow in his hand, but instinctively jerked his head away just in time for the arrow to graze his neck and embed itself between the other large Orc's eyes.

The Warrior Princess followed his lead, firing an instant later. The force of the arrow that hit the smaller creature in the chest spun him around as if he were struck by a spear.

The Orc's both fell, the large one bringing up a fluff of shale as it keeled over onto its face, while the other let out a death wail before hitting the ground.

But if the two humans thought their instant response would bring a reprieve, they were sadly mistaken.

"Now, that weren't very friendly, were it?" Oswald growled, stepping forward menacingly "But there's no escape this time. There's too many of us."

Hunter let off a second shot as the remaining Orc's attacked en-masse, dropping another creature onto the ground as the arrow speared its neck. The Warrior Princess followed suit, her aim just as true.

Four down and four to go...

They had a chance, she told herself, only for her heart to still as she saw Oswald pick up a couple of large stones and headed towards the hunter. She knew from experience what was about to happen next, but with three bulgy-eyed Orcs advancing on her she had no time to shout a warning.

The brute flung them simultaneously at the hunter, with such strength they could have been fired by a catapult. He took evasive action to avoid the first, but the second hit him square in the chest, sending him reeling. He fell to his knees on the stony ground, the wind knocked out of him.

The Warrior Princess gave him a sidelong glance as she fired another arrow into the gut of one of the Orcs, sending the horrid creature to the ground squealing loudly in agony.

Her concerned gaze found the hunter again, just as Oswald reached him. The brute Orc drove its huge fist into his stomach like a ram, knocking him back onto the ground, and then followed up with a kick in the chest.

He gave a cry as his senses left him.

Running out of arrows, the Warrior Princess drew her long sword with a fast, quiet hiss of steel on leather. If she was going to die, she'd take as many of them down with her.

The two smaller Orcs separated as they approached her, one from each side. It was impossible to watch them both at the same time and she backed away, swinging the sword from side to side infront of her to prevent any attack.

The stand-off continued for another thirty seconds until she felt a pair of strong arms encircle her from behind, pinning her own to her side. Her sword dropped to the ground at her feet as she tried to struggle free, cursing herself for not keeping an eye on Oswald. The brute Orc had crept up behind her unannounced.

She tried to pull away, half-twisting to face him, but the creature simply head-butted her into unconsciousness.

"There we go," he spat out, grinning at the two remaining Orcs.

He'd been thinking about his beautiful prize ever since she'd miraculously escaped his clutches last time. He still couldn't make sense of what had happened, but that was no matter anymore. Soon he would be discovering if the little minx could fuck as well as she could fight.

Reaching down, he stripped away the thin garment covering her body, his eyes rolling in their sockets as he gazed at her nakedness again. His cock had fitted perfectly between those large tits during their previous encounter. Tearing the material into a couple of thin strips, he bound her hands together and then nodded in satisfaction.

"Tie him up, too," he told the other Orcs, gesturing towards the hunter. "And bring him with us. We'll allow him to live just as long as this beauty does what she's told, and then we'll get rid of both of them."

Reaching down, he hoisted the Warrior Princess over his shoulder and led the way back up the slope. Today had been a good day and it was just about to get even better.

The smaller Orcs tied the hunter's hands behind him before carrying his heavy body between them, straining as they followed Oswald some distance back up the shrubbery and then through another ravine.

They finally came to a cleft in the stone walls of a short sheer-sided cliff where, with a mighty heave of his shoulder, the brute Orc pushed back a stone that revealed a concealed entrance. Once inside the cave, they passed through a short narrow passage and entered a larger area.

Oswald dropped the Warrior Princess to the floor, while the two smaller Orcs bundled the hunter against the far corner.

"Are we all going to fuck her, then?" the smallest of the Orcs asked, wiping the perspiration from his brow.

"This one be mine," Oswald snarled, swatting him around the back of the head. "After I've finished with her you can do as you wish. Until then, you don't touch her."

He turned to the other Orc, who was leaning back against the wall, staring at the naked woman.

"Frederic and I are goin' to clean up the sight of the fight," he told him. "You stay outside and watch out over the cave entrance. We don't want no prying eyes stumbling across the area. Then Oswald will take care of this little minx while you two can have some fun with her friend."

With that, he took another swat at the smaller Orc and then pushed his two companions ahead of him and back along the small passageway.

-----

The Warrior Princess woke to the grinding sound of the outside stone being pushed back into place.

Pain pulsed with each beat of her heart, causing her to wince, and it took a few moments for her to fully recall what had happened to her. The only positive news she could think of was that she wasn't dead.

Yet...

She was in some sort of cave—the Orcs had taken her there?—and the stench that struck her nose was disgusting. But where was the hunter? Glancing around frantically, she caught sight of him lying next to the wall. The relief that fed through her was tempered when she realised he was barely breathing.

Rushing across to him, her hands still bound behind her back, she slid her face down beside his. Covering his mouth with hers, she breathed into him and forced his lungs to expand. At first there was no reaction, but when she took another deep breath and blew again, he began to move.

Thank God.

She exhaled into him a half dozen more times until eventually his breathing began to return to normal.

He murmured something, still groggy from the shock, and then his eyes slowly opened, glancing at her and then jerking his head so that he could look around the cave.

"They've gone," she told him. "For the moment at least. But we're trapped in here. There's no way out."

The hunter shook his head in an attempt to clear the fuzziness inside, and it was only when he tried to sit up that he realised his hands were tied.

"We're both bound," the Warrior Princess told him. "I've tried to release myself but the knots are strong."

"There must be some way out," he said, pulling at his own wrists. "We have light in here. It must be coming from somewhere."

She nodded, glancing upwards. The shafts of light that pierced the darkness seemed to be coming from above them. Some opening in the rocks that formed the ceiling?

"I can't tell exactly where the light is appearing from," she told him. "But it's so high up there that I can't see how we can get out that way. Besides, I suspect they'll be back soon. Then..."

Her mind flittered back to her previous meeting with Oswald.

"I don't want to think about what they intend to do with us when they return," she added, feeling queasy.

And yet ... the part of her that had been infected by the Demon Queen's magic was becoming even wetter at the idea of being taken and used again. Why was that such an arousing thought? It didn't make sense.

She looked around them, desperately searching for something that would help them free themselves from their bounds. But even as she did, she heard the sound of the stone being forced aside again. The Orcs were returning.

"Hello, my lovely," a voice said from behind her.

It was the Orc who had been charged with guarding the cave.

"Oswald wants to keep you all to himself, but that's not really fair, is it? We should all get a turn."

A plan began to form in the Warrior Princess's mind as she turned towards him.

"I agree," she said, slowly moving across the cave away from the hunter.

She needed to give him the time and space to free himself. It was their only chance.

"You do?" the Orc suspiciously asked, reaching down and grabbing her by her golden hair.

Saliva dripped from its lips as it stared into her face.

She smiled insipidly, trying to contain the pounding inside her heart.

"To tell the truth, Oswald is too big for me. I much prefer the smaller Orcs, like yourself," she lied. "I've been with a few, and they fit inside me so much better.

"You've been with a few..."

The creature's eyes widened, and then a smile creased its scabby lips.

"Well, well, lookee here. We have a human whore with a craving for Orc cock. Who would have thought?"

To her eternal shame, the Warrior Princess could feel herself becoming wetter by the second. She had wanted to fuck the hunter again before they'd broken camp this morning. She should have done. Maybe that would have taken the edge off her need? Yes, she needed to distract the Orc, but the Demon Queen's magic was ramping her arousal beyond human limits.

It was a shameful thought, she knew, and yet her body seemed to know no shame.

"What are you waiting for," she asked, her tongue licking across her dry lips.

The hunter would be working on the ties bounding his hands together. He just needed time.

"Here. Now. Come on. Take me now."

The Orc let go of her hair and stepped back suspiciously at her words. And yet, he started to stroke his organ at the same time. As it grew in his palm, she could see that it was at least as large as the hunter's manhood.

"We don't have enough time," the creature said, glancing across to the small passageway from which he'd entered. "Oswald and Frederic will be back soon."

"Then let me show you what my mouth can do," she desperately told him, wetting her tongue.

Despite herself, she needed that thick pole between her lips.

"We have time for that, surely?" she asked, smiling lewdly.

-----

The Orc stared down at the woman as she knelt between his thighs, sucking on his organ. Had he ever met a human so eager? She had begged with him to free her hands so that she could stroke his scaly phallus as she sucked it, but he wasn't that stupid.

Even so, as her tongue slowly made its way up one side of his hardness and back down the other, he was beginning to think that her need was completely genuine. She was a real slut, this one. He would have to find a way to get Oswald out of the cave later, and then he would have her to himself.

He glanced down at her again, even more aroused by the thought. Her wide eyes were staring up at him again as she slid her thick lips all the way down to the base and then she was deep-throating him again, like the expert she was.

He grabbed her hair again, holding her head still while he started to thrust inside her mouth. Oswald would be back soon. He couldn't wait any longer and he needed to deposit his seed between those pretty lips.

But just as he widened his legs and prepared to unload himself inside the human slut, he heard a noise behind him.

Swinging his head around, he realised too late that the hunter had freed himself and crept up on him. When the bitch bit down on his organ he started to scream, but the noise was stilled in his throat when the hunter snaked an arm around his neck and snapped it as if it were but a twig.

12