The Demotion

Story Info
Not so much a glass ceiling as a corporate leash.
12.1k words
4.61
129.2k
71
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers

It started out in the usual way, with Leslie going downstairs to the corporate gym to exercise, just like she did nearly every day. For 30 minutes the petite blonde climbed up the stair climber. At 29, she was still proud of her body and she took care of it so that she would remain so. She stood around 5' 5" and weighed in around 101 pounds.

After exercising, she took a shower, and that's where things started to go wrong. Her first surprise was when she opened her locker and her clothes were gone. Even her towel was missing.

They weren't really gone, but the clothes and towel that were in there weren't hers. Worse, her shorts and shirt that she had exercised in and taken off before showering were missing.

"Very funny," she said. "Now bring them back. Hello, I want my clothes..." Her voice echoed in the tile locker room. There was no one there. Fuck!

She checked the locker number. It was hers alright. She tested the other lockers - just to be sure. They were either locked or empty. Other than waiting around naked save a small hand towel, there was no other option. She took the clothes out of the locker. They weren't anything she would wear that was certain. A skimpy plaid mini-skirt. A small sweater that came with a built in white collar, high heel shoes, and lastly a small bra. One glaring ommission, there were no underwear.

There was nothing else she could do, so she dried using the small towel, then tried the clothes on. Surprisingly, everything fit. Granted the skirt was about 5 inches shorter than anything in her closet. The sweater was also tighter than she liked. Of the next 3 articles, she didn't know which was worse. The shoes, which made her lean legs look even sexier, but were more suitable for a Sex in the City episode than an office. Or the lack of panties with the skirt that was too short for anyone's good. But probably the thing that made her feel the most insecure, was the bra. She would only have to worry about exposing herself while sitting down or going up stairs, whereas the bra would expose her in another degree no matter what she did. While it served its most basic purpose and provided support. It lacked her usual requirement. Padding. In the tight fitting garment, she looked positively tiny. Worse, if anyone she knew spotted her, they would see that she was smaller by a couple of cup sizes. A big difference. Big enough to notice.

She tried it with no bra to see if that was better. But the sweater showed everything. It was a no go. Her nipples were clearly seen through the fabric of the sweater. Finally, she put the bra back on and decided to just go - just run up quickly to her desk, get her keys, go home and change into something presentable.

She made sure to take the elevator, lest she expose herself on the stairs. Besides - she didn't want to attempt 4 flights of stairs in 3 inch heels. Her hopes of dashing to her desk unseen met with a large problem, there was a woman at her desk. It was Carolyn - the head of HR. Shit!

"I need to see you in my office," Carolyn said. "Now."

Leslie picked up her purse from her desk and followed Carolyn to her office. She shut the door behind her and had Leslie take a seat.

Carolyn, an auburn haired woman of about 40, wore a professional blue pin-striped pant suit. She placed a piece of paper on the desk, turned it around and slid it over to the young brunette at the other side of the table.

"What do you make of that, Leslie?" she asked.

When Leslie saw the header she knew she was in trouble. She broke out in a sweat. With a trembling voice she answered. "I don't know ma'am."

"You don't know?" Carolyn said. "You don't find it odd that the college you said you graduated from, only has a record of you through three semesters?"

"Yes, ma'am, it is odd but..." At one time Leslie had nightmares once a week of this very occurrence. She was prepared for it when she was first hired. She had nothing to lose when she first changed her resume and added the part about graduation and several other lies. But, now, she had quite a bit to lose. She decided to lie. "Maybe there was some sort of problem - it has been several years."

"Yes, it has been several years," Carolyn said, and tone of her reply, clearly not buying it. "And what do you make of this?"

Leslie glanced at this new piece of paper. There were several transactions. Each transaction totaled a few thousand dollars. Then she looked at the next piece of evidence. A bank account with her name on it, with several similar transactions. Each corporate credit matched a debit to her account. Yet, it was an account she had never seen!

"I've - I've never seen that account before."

"Leslie," Carolyn said. "I'm sure you can guess how much credibility you have at the moment. What is the saying? Once a liar, always a thief."

"I'm not lying," "I'm telling the truth. I mean. Maybe I did pad my resume. But I swear I never stole anything."

"Then you won't mind if I do a search of your possessions to see for myself?"

"No ma'am."

Carolyn took the younger woman's purse and turned it upside down, spilling the contents out on the desk. There amongst her possessions were several items that caught her attention. Two strange looking cigarettes and a pink vibrator.

"They aren't mine!" Leslie exclaimed. She had been set up. "I've never seen them before. Look, someone stole my clothes while I was taking a shower at the fitness center, they must have planted..."

"Sure...sure..." Carolyn said. She took her pencil and rolled the pink vibrator to and fro. "Do you know how believable that sounds. What is up with you Leslie? The lying. The stealing. Drugs. Perversions. And just look at the way you are dressed."

It became too much for Leslie. Her lip trembled and then the tears started flowing. This was awful. The worst thing that had ever happened. If only she could explain.

"I know this looks bad," she said between sobs.

"It looks very bad," said Carolyn. "I wonder how you will explain this to the police." She knew very well how it looked. Very incriminating. Once she had discovered the resume, she waited patiently, coming up with a plan set the younger woman up, and only today set it into motion.

Leslie had no idea how she would even attempt explaining this to the police. Who would believe this impossible turn of events. And it was even more difficult to think of an explanation while Carolyn kept moving the vibrator back and forth with her pencil.

"You know Leslie, perhaps we can work this out between ourselves," she suggested as she rolled the vibrator toward the younger woman.

Leslie let out a hopeful sigh, but then realized what the older woman was suggesting. An icey tendril snaked through her insides. Staring at the vibrator, her white knuckled hands clenched tightly in her lap.

"Take it," Carolyn ordered.

She didn't want to. Oh how she didn't. But Leslie picked it up with trembling fingers, handling it as if it would bite her.

"Turn it on."

Leslie fingered the on switch and it took off moving. Dear Lord, she had never seen such a thing. It swiveled. It danced. It vibrated with different speeds. Part of it rotated. It was all knobs and ridges and bumps. Even in her hands it felt perverse - lewd.

"Take off your panties."

Leslie shifted her her seat as she remembered. Her cheeks colored. Why her? Why today of all days. If only she could go back in time.

"Someone stole....them," she said. It sounded so ridiculous.

"I'm sure," Carolyn sneered. "Little slut."

Leslie hesitated. She surely couldn't do this. It wasn't possible. There had to be another answer.

Carolyn picked up the phone. "What was that number, oh yes, the police - 555-4567" she pecked at the keys with her pencil.

"You can't do this," Leslie pleaded.

"I think I can. Care to try me?" Carolyn said and her pencil fell to the last digit.

"Wait - please" Leslie took the pink vibe and moved it between her lean thighs. Then beneath her skirt. The thick head made contact with her box, sending an unwanted rush of pleasure through the young woman. She kept it there, vibrating and moving against her. Obeying in principle if not in spirit. Yet, soon nectar formed at the gates of her lips. Her small breasts ached within the tight confines of the small bra. This was horrible. And yet - and yet.

"Little pig," Carolyn said. "You love it don't you?"

"No," Leslie squeaked.

"Liar," Carolyn said. "Let me see then. Put your legs over the arm rests. If I see you've been lying, I'm going to make you do worse than this."

"Please," Leslie gasped. She couldn't bear the thought of the older woman learning the truth.

"Shall we call the police? I wonder if they will think you are a lying little pig too."

No, that was even less an option now. How would she explain the used vibrator? Her fingerprints on it. Her juices. The lies on her application. The strange clothes she wore. The bank fraud. What would they think of her? They would think she was a lying little pig just like Carolyn. With no choice remaining, Leslie slid down in the chair. Then she placed a petite thigh over the arm rest, she steeled her frayed nerves, and then draped her leg over the other. She was now thoroughly exposed to the leering older woman. The tiny skirt affording her no protection whatsoever.

Pink engorged lips and a very wet sex greeted the older woman - confirmed her suspicions. "Now tell the truth you little lying pig. You love it, don't you?"

She didn't love it. How she hated it. Yet the evidence suggested otherwise. She had to go with the evidence. "Yes," Leslie breathed.

"I knew you were a hot little thing when I saw you come in here in that sexy little outfit." Carolyn said. "Now, let me see those titties. Where have you got those things hidden."

Blushing in embarrasment, Leslie pulled the vibrator out so she could work with her sweater. She dreaded this part - she had always been shy about her breasts.

"Did I say you could put that down?" Carolyn said.
Leslie shook her head.

"Go ahead slut, push it inside that hot little box. I know it wants it." Carolyn said. "Then we can see where you have those lovely breasts hidden."

Sliding down in the seat to get a better angle, Leslie lined the pink phallus up with the opening of her sex.

"Push it to the hilt little pig," Carolyn ordered. "You only get one try or I make a phone call."

Leslie began to push the fat squirming rod of latex home. Jesus, it was big. She gave a moan. Dear Lord. It felt even bigger when it was inside. Stretching her. Filling her. Even deep down inside. It felt like she couldn't take anymore, but she kept at it. Slowly but surely until it was in. All the way in. Still vibrating. Still rotating. Hitting parts of her she never new existed.

"Oh, I can tell you liked that, didn't you little pig?" Carolyn said. "This is what you were made for isn't it?"

Pleasure shot through her body like lightening. It was hard to concentrate for all the sensations running amok.

"I asked you a question," Carolyn said.

"Yes." Leslie groaned. Yes, seemed like it was always the right answer with this woman.

"Do I look like a pig to you?" Carolyn demanded.

Leslie shook her head. Oh no!

"Then you will address me as ma'am." Carolyn said. "I am a ma'am. Not a pig."

"Yes, ma'am" Leslie answered. Her breath thick with need.

"Now answer the question," Carolyn said. "Were you made for this pig? Were you made to have a rubber cock shoved into your hungry cunt?"

"Mmmm-yes, ma'am," Leslie gasped. She should be hating this. And yet, she was hot. Hot and growing hotter.

"You are not to come, is that clear little pig?" Carolyn said. "You are here to learn a lesson, not get your rocks off."

"Yes, ma'am." Leslie tried to think of other thoughts. To think of what could happen to her. Of jail. The threat of orgasm passed.

"Now let me see if we can find those little titties, do you think we can?" Carolyn had picked the clothes out herself. Figuring they were much too small, but it looked like everything fit, even the bra.

"Yes, ma'am." Leslie fingered the bottom of her sweater and then slowly pulled it off.

"I'm not so sure," Carolyn said. "Take off your bra."

She undid the hooks. Slid down a strap. Then the other. A bright pink nipple came into view.

"Keep those arms up little pig." Carolyn ordered. "Put them behind your head."

Leslie put her arms back up. She was a sight to behold. Her tight little body. Sex stuffed with a vibrating pink monster. Small breasts pulled up high due to the position of her arms, they didn't even make a bulge. They were capped with hard pink nipples.

"I thought you said you were going to find some little titties," Carolyn said. "All I see is a flat chest. Do you see any titties, little pig?"

With cheeks burning a bright crimson, the young woman looked down, with her arms down, there would be something to show. But like this. No. Nothing. With all the evidence still rallied against her, tears formed in her eyes. "No, ma'am." she replied.

"Were you lying again, little pig?"

"Yes, ma'am." Leslie wanted to rebel. Truly she did. She should get up and smack the smug bitch and storm out. Fuck this. And yet. There as she was. A storm of pleasure rolling through her sex. Nearly naked and on display. Even being called a little pig. It should be awful. And truly it was, and yet...

"I think you should be punished, don't you little pig?" Carolyn said. "I wonder what we could come up with to punish a depraved, lying, stealing, flat chested, pig slut like you." This had been as much as Carolyn had planned. She had planned to humiliate this woman who had lied to her. Strip her of her clothes and her ego. Make her cum in front of her. But seeing her there. With her red cheeks, fearful eyes, and tight little body, she thought of a new plan. She turned to her computer and began to type. Nodding and smiling to herself as she did so. This was an even better plan. So much better.

Sitting there, Leslie felt even more compromised now that Carolyn wasn't looking at her. This was even more so, because her body was yearning for more stimulation, but her hand here clasped behind her neck. While the vibrator continued to burrow inside of her, but the sensations grew less and less. It wasn't the battery, the batteries were fine. It was slowly sliding out.

"That dildo better be inside you when I'm finished typing," Carolyn said without looking up.

Leslie released her hand and began to move it back down.

"Did I say you could move?"

"No ma'am."

Leslie was caught between a rock and a hard place. There didn't seem to be any way she could win. She tried her internal muscles, but that just forced the squirming latex beast out all the faster.

"If you need help, just say the word." Carolyn said, still typing away at her computer.

"Please ma'am- please - would you - " Leslie stammered, she felt so helpless, worse than helpless.
"Would I what?"

"Push it back inside me ma'am."

"Not push - shove. Say it."

"Shove."

"Shove what?"

"The vibe-"

"The rubber cock."

"Please shove the rubber - rubber cock back inside me."

"Inside what."

"My vagina.
"Pigs don't have vaginas." Carolyn said. She pointed at her own sex. "This is a vagina. That, she leered at the wet mess between Leslie's widely spread thighs. "That's a cunt. A hot piggy cunt," Carolyn said. "Say it."

"Oh God," Leslie's hips bucked of their own volition the vibe was almost out. She had never been one to talk dirty during sex. Being made to say it, like this...it made her feel dirty. Made her feel like what she was being called. "Please ma'am. Please shove the - rubber cock up my - up my hot piggy c-cunt."

Carolyn got up from her desk and came over to the helpless young woman. "Since you asked so nicely." With long manicured nails, she grabbed the end of the vibe and shoved it back in. Pulled it back out. Then twisted it back in. Out and then twisting it back in again. Leslie's hips worked in time to the motion. Her body was on fire. Warm pleasure took root through her hot sex.

"That hot piggy cunt was made for this, wasn't it?"

"Yes," Leslie moaned. "Oh God yes."

"Don't you dare come slut." Carolyn ordered. "I haven't given you permission."

It wouldn't be long. Her body was already almost there. "Please...." she gasped. "I can't. I can't."

"Don't you dare." Carolyn calmly shut the vibe off. leaving dearth of sensation in Leslie's aching sex.

"Now squeeze that little piggy cunt." she said.

Leslie bore down on the huge phallus. She could feel every bump and ridge.

"And hold it right there." Carolyn said.

Carolyn wiped her fingers clean on Leslie's lips and face. "Now, where was I?" she said, as she went back to her computer and printed a few pages.

"Ah, yes. Sign right here." and handed a clipboard to the distraught young woman.

Reading it - Leslie grew incredulous. Surely not. One page was a confession. Stealing money from the company. Lying about her qualifications. Drug use. The next page was a for a transfer. From her job as a project manager, to .... Carolyn's receptionist. A huge pay cut! The next page was a payment schedule for the money she had stolen - plus interest!. With her new lowered salary, there would be no way to pay back the money in the installments required.

"Please- I can't" she begged.

Carolyn turned the vibrator back on. Then began to work in and out in tiny short thrusts.

"Don't you worry your little head about it piggy," Carolyn said. "I have it all under control." And control her she would. She wanted to control this hot little minx on a long term basis. She would control her with that hot little box - and a little blackmail if necessary.

"This first page is leverage." Carolyn slowly teased the younger woman. "As long as you do what I say, when I say, you have nothing to worry about. Now sign it."

Part of Leslie's brain urged her not to sign. She tried to read it again, looking for holes in Carolyn's arguments, but it was so hard to think. All she could concentrate on was the vibrator going in and out...ever so slightly.

"The evidence is clear. Do you really think if the police are brought in, you aren't going to be signing some papers? How long will you last in jail. A cute little thing like you. Oh I those big nasty sluts and murderers are just going to love you."

She wouldn't last. She knew it. She was a small woman. Petite. Weak. And she couldn't think - not with her body on fire. The pen moved the pen ever so closer to the blank where she was supposed to sign. As she did so, Carolyn increased the motion in her wrist. Working up the depth and tempo in response to the young woman signing the paper. Slowly but surely she scrawled her name. She moaned a gutteral sound as the phallus bottomed out into her hungry sex.

"Now the next paper," Carolyn said. "You're not qualified for the job you have. You don't have a college degree. Do you really think you are going to keep it? Look at you. With your high heels and mini-skirt. Drugs in your purse. Carrying around rubber dick. Grunting and groaning like a little pig. You're lucky I'm even considering letting you hire on as my receptionist. I'm taking quite a chance with you."

"I can't." Leslie said. A demotion. To Carolyn? The woman had proved herself a sadist. What would it be like to work for such woman.

Carolyn took the paper from Leslie's grasp. "Then maybe you can go to the unemployment office to look for a way to pay off the money you stole and even then - why should I keep quiet about it when there is nothing in it for me?"

"Wait." Leslie didn't steal any money. Yes, it looked like she did. But, she didn't have the money. She didn't have any savings to speak of either.

"What?" Carolyn said, as she made Leslie reach for the document and then pulled it of reach again. "You want to be my receptionist now?"

Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers