The Den of Iniquity, Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam and Dennis's bar becomes a family affair.
2.7k words
4.47
10.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

Samuel, Sam to his friends, leapt out of the car and drank in the view.

The "Den of Iniquity" in all its red and black livery. It had changed in the four months of his absence, for the better, he decided. He almost ran inside the club and was only prevented from doing so by his business partner, Dennis, rushing out to meet him.

'Doctor Quigley, I presume?'

Samuel laughed, deeply pleased, 'not quite, a few odds and ends and then I will insist that you use my title of doctor, mister Padraig,' he emphasised the mister.

'Anyway, my heartiest congratulations, however, doesn't the other title of bar owner and mixologist seem somehow unbecoming for one so learned,' Dennis gave a mock bow. Sam shrugged this off, good humouredly.

Dennis regaled him with the improvements they had made since he last saw the place, gesticulating at every little feature, 'luckily, we just finished seeing as how we weren't expecting you for another week. You really like it,' Dennis could be like a puppy dog sometimes, wanting approval.

'Well, the outside sure looks good, better than when we started this off a year ago.'

'It's not just the outside,' Dennis enthused, 'wait 'til you see inside.'

Dennis hustled him inside, it was the same layout, furniture, and dim lighting as before.

'Sorry Dennis, I don't see anything..., what's new?'

'Don't you feel it?' Dennis asked, disappointment in his voice.

'Oh, sure, it's cool, you installed climate control, where'd you get the money from?'

'Don't take this wrong but, I changed the recruitment policy, and now we aim at the older market, mainly men, we're making money hand over fist. We're popular with clubs like bowlers and stuff, in fact I've even employed a "Maitre'd".' He greets people at the door, which is closed, no riffraff allowed, but the best thing is he's a veteran, the younger group didn't take too kindly to that fact, but he's popular with older age group that come here, many of them are "vets", anyway you'll never guess what we call him.' Dennis paused waiting for Sam to prompt him.

'Okay, what is it?'

'Well, his name's Norman, he was in Kuwait or Iraq, in "Desert Storm", he's also a Mormon. so that makes him "Stormin' Norman, the Mormon Doorman,' Dennis was doubled over with laughter, 'get it.'

Sam waited until his spasm of laughter had abated. 'Why can't we appeal to every age group?' Sam thought it a reasonable question as he pulled two draft beers.

'There's your answer, far end of the room.' Dennis had a wide grin; this was his coup d'état of surprises.

Sam peered through the gloom of the low-lit bar, 'wow! That's quite something.'

That's one of the changes I told you about, it's not the furniture, nor the lighting, it's the ambience.'

'That is some ambience,' Sam agreed, 'gee, look at that.'

They both took a moment to look, the waitress wore black seamed stockings, heels, but most striking of all was her black mini-waitress frock, it had a stiff petticoat which flared out.

'Look, see how she dresses the table, doesn't walk around it, just leans over, her little frock becomes raised, and "voila", cute pair of panties, frills on front and back, just leaves a little bit to the imagination. Guaranteed boner every time I see her.'

'Don't blame you one little bit, I've got a boner as well,' Sam continued to stare, the tautness of the stocking welt where it was gripped by the suspender straps of the garter belt. She had posed herself underneath one of the stronger lights. Was that by design?

'A sight for sore eyes, why didn't you tell me about all this?'

'Well, I did tell you about the name change from "PandQ's" but when it came to the waitress outfits...., it seemed such a long-winded message and I thought you'd appreciate it more if you saw it as a surprise. Anyway, to be honest it took a while for word to get around, what helped was the criticism we got on social media from the woke crowd, it was a great help.'

Sam smiled, 'Let's drink a toast, "idiots and social media",' they each took a slurp of beer, 'so this is the lady responsible for the uniform changes'

'Yeah, she knows what men like, before you meet her though there's one teeny-weeny problem.' Dennis created a small gap between a thumb and forefinger.

'Don't tell me she's resigned.'

'No, nothing like that, it's just that she lives here, above the club, er, in your flat, let's face it, it has two bedrooms, oh, and just one question, do you recognise her?'

'Of course not, why the hell should I?'

'Erm, cause it's Helen, your mom!'

Samuel spluttered a large mouthful of beer all over the bar.

Helen, hearing the commotion and having finished setting the table looked up, 'Sam,' she shrieked, and walked quickly to the bar, her heels making a sexy clicking sound.

She could see Sam was not too pleased.

'Sam, meet Helen, the staff manager, Helen, I think you know Sam?'

'Dennis, stop fooling,' she looked up at Sam, 'hi boss,' and did a small curtsy, holding the hem of her dress as she did so, showing her panties.

Sam was annoyed with himself for looking and enjoying it.

'I've revolutionised the club's uniform, what do you think,' performing a pirouette, panties again on show.

'In one word, inappropriate.'

'Oh now, don't be such a spoilsport, you know I've always been a sexy dresser.'

Dennis interjected at this point, 'let's think about this, Helen has recruited an awful lot of very attractive ladies, all could be classed as MILFs, and more important they know how to handle the customers,' having had his say, Dennis nodded his head emphatically looking at Helen.

'What do they handle so well, the customer's cocks?' He instantly regretted saying it. 'Look, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude but, well, I'm a little bit taken aback, I need time to think.'

He paused, no-one spoke until he cleared his throat, 'you said Dennis, earlier, that Helen is sharing the accommodation above the bar, my accommodation,' he emphasised.

'Erm, yes.'

'So, you and dad have finally split, is that right?'

'Correct.'

'Helen told me that he could be a bit rough,' Dennis interjected somewhat defensively.

Samuel raised an eyebrow, 'He used to spank her.'

'Why, why would he do that, surely you could fight him off?' Dennis asked, looking at Helen

'Dennis, dad used to spank her in front of me, I walked in once with two buddies, we were doing a science project together, and he had her over his knee spanking her, once he found her wearing pantihose and he sent her upstairs to change into stockings, then he spanked her. In fact, when they finished, they'd screw each other's brains out, I used to go to my room, put the headphones on and study, in fact I attribute my academic success to them.' After this long, exhaustive diatribe Sam was quite breathless.

'Until I decide how this is going to go, I don't want any mention of Helen being my mother, okay.'

Both nodded hastily in agreement.

Helen went to him behind the bar, she linked his arm, 'we realise all this is a shock,' she sounded sympathetic, 'we were wondering how to prepare you for all this, but you came back early.'

'I'll go get my suitcase and unpack, see you both later,' it had been a mixed homecoming.

Chapter 2.

The following day Samuel wasn't scheduled to work and also the bar was fully staffed so he sat at his computer in his office, he had his jeans undone, he'd over-eaten and drank too much the previous evening. He was in a dilemma as to what equipment to order, he wanted ultramodern measuring monitors, it would make keeping check on bar sales that much easier, hence he was startled by a cheery "good morning" from Helen. He opened his eyes still drowsy from the night before. She had her uniform on and twirled in front of him, she had a tray in one hand and a bill in the other, 'what do you think, it's made to measure.'

'What's there to measure? It's a cocktail outfit. Okay what'd it cost? He asked, suspiciously.

Helen gave him the bill, 'Dennis said you're the one who handles the cash around here, I was hoping you'd be a bit more impressed than that, it has new features.'

Sam just stared at the bill, 'this is ridiculous, it's extortionate.' He sat up in his chair, shook his head, lost for words, he wished he hadn't, he prided himself on being someone who never suffered from a hangover, but today he had a slight headache.

'It's not just a dress, there's three pairs of seamed stockings and panties, oh and a special apron.' She turned her back and leant forward so he could see her perfectly straight seams plus a few frills showing below her skirt.

'You forgot to mention the state-of-the-art drinks tray,' he spoke sarcastically, partly because he had an erection which made him feel slightly embarrassed.

'Think you're smart, do you,' and hit him on the head with the tray, it made a ringing noise, he felt as though his brain had pins and needles, his slight headache was not so slight now.

'Do that again and I'll...,' She did it again, 'I mean it if you don't stop, I'll...,'

'You'll do what?' Before he could answer, she again hit him on the head with the tray.

'Spank you, after all it seems to be the standard punishment in the Quigley household,' as he spoke, he grabbed her arm and swung her round, onto his knee, all in one smooth motion. Her white petticoat being of a stiff fabric pushed her skirt up, exposing her panties.

Samuel had no time to think, he'd seen her spanked so many times it was almost an automatic response, he gave her a few hard smacks, expecting her to squirm off his knee at any moment, instead she made cute squealing noises and ineffectively kicked her feet. Realising she was only putting up a show of protesting, he decided to spin it out with a few more slaps, then paused for a moment.

'Lucky for you Dennis showed me the books last night, he credited you with making a success of the club', he continued to spank her as he spoke, aware of his erection which he hoped she hadn't noticed.

He gave her one last hard slap, then stood her on her feet, 'ow,' she pretended to be hurt, rubbing her backside, 'I'm red raw.'

'No, you're not, but it can be arranged.'

She went to the mirror and turned her back to it, she hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down, revealing a pristine white backside, 'lucky for you it's not looking as bad as it feels.'

'I can always correct that if you're at all disappointed.'

As he spoke, she failed to hold on to her panties and they fell to the floor, in mock anger, she kicked them away, exasperated, 'I could sue you for... for beating an employee.'

'Then we'd have to repeat this event in front of a judge and let him decide, he said mockingly, 'only next time it'll be on your bare ass.'

She stood, her hands on her waist. She looked good.

'I wouldn't mind but you didn't even let me finish, he was taken by surprise when she sat across his lap, legs either side of him. He shifted uncomfortably. She could feel his rock-hard erection, there wasn't much material between his penis and her vagina.

He cleared his throat, trying to sound normal, 'okay, then finish.'

He was astonished when with one small fluid movement she ripped the white front of her dress off and placed it in a pouch on the apron. 'See, in one quick movement we go from a "risqué, French maids" bar to a "titty" bar, what do you think?'

"I think if my erection gets any bigger it'll push you off my lap," was his unspoken thought.

'Don't move,' she said, 'I need to get comfortable,' and so saying pushed her hand down his pants and released his rampant penis and quickly inserted it inside her pussy.

'You can't... I mean, you shouldn't be doing this.'

She stared at him, inches away from his face, he felt her fingers grasp his shaft, he was only half inside her, she sank down, started to rock back and forth, her clitoris contacting his pubic area.

'Open your mouth,' she ordered.

'We need to stop.'

In reply she pushed herself forward, 'take it in your mouth, just the nipple at first,' she held his nose until he opened his mouth and took her hard nipple, she pulled her dress back a bit, 'now the full tit.'

As he sucked, he could feel her body go into spasms, he carried on, her orgasm went on undisturbed.

She sat up, pulled her breast from his mouth, he felt her vagina grip him, 'not come?'

'No,' he looked away, maybe if he didn't orgasm it wouldn't count as lovemaking?

She lifted herself, "please don't, I need this," in his mind he was begging.

But no, she slowly sank down again, merely adjusting her position.

'Have you had sex recently?'

'No.'

'What do you think of my idea of making the club into a "titty" bar?'

'I think "topless" bar is classier than "titty" bar.'

'I'm going to make you come, Dennis wants us to be partners in the business together, have the other tit, suck on it while I make you come.'

She moved up and down and against his better judgement he sucked her other tit, he could not avoid ejaculating inside her.

She sat on his lap, minutes passed in silence, she was squeezing his penis with her vagina, only when he was flaccid, did she dismount, she was stood on one leg, trying to manoeuvre off him when a few weeks supply of semen fell out of her pussy and landed on his jeans.

'Oh hell, I'm so sorry, that only ever happens when I've took a big one, my pussy lips didn't have time to meet up together.'

He looked at her, 'doesn't matter,' he slurred his words, 'it'll wash off.'

She turned her back and bent over, initially to retrieve her panties, 'see, I bet my pussy is still open.'

He stared intently, 'yes, you know you own body, there's a small opening, in fact I can see more cum,' he instinctively reached a hooked finger into her vagina, it was the first time he'd actually touched her, apart from his penis, that is. He pulled a small string of cum and allowed it to also fall on his jeans.

Taking a deep breath, he asked, 'what was that all about?'

She stared at him, 'kind of kinky, isn't it, mother and son fucking?'

He thought about this for a while, he'd seen mother and son incest videos, some were so poorly made he figured they had to be true. 'Did you plan this?'

She shrugged, 'Dennis wants to offer me a partnership, he said I had to convince you otherwise you'd veto the idea.'

'So, this is your idea of "persuading" me, giving me an orgasm?'

'I had one as well,' she said defensively, well do I get a partnership or not?'

'Does the sex stop?'

It was not a question she expected, she stumbled over her words, 'um, er, you mean do we carry on doing this?'

'Yes, that's exactly what I do mean.'

She looked at him, slightly apprehensive, 'if that's what it takes,' shrugging her shoulders.

'No, it's not that, it's just that having you available, means I'm not wasting time seeing other women, what do you say.'

She was silent for a moment, 'well I did get an orgasm..........., so why not.'

He smiled, 'I'll be ready in half an hour,' her reply was to laugh and hit him over the head with her tray.

'Half an hour it is then, hardly worth putting my underwear back on.

Samuel stood and kissed her, 'not worth me changing my jeans, in fact, I don't need them.'

This time it was his turn to kick his jeans off, she sat on his lap, this time with her back to him, her plan had worked to perfection, luckily Sam couldn't see the smile on her face.