The Denouncement Ch. 02

Story Info
He was told he wasn't any good.
5.2k words
4.32
125.2k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get through the next four or five days without coming unglued and then one night I got a phone call from my mother.

"How have you been sweetie? I haven't heard from you all week."

"Not good momma. Gail walked out on me."

"When did she do that?"

"Last Tuesday."

"What in the world happened?"

"I don't want to go into it momma. It is kind of personal."

"You didn't go messing around behind her back did you?"

"Damn it momma, you know me better than that!"

"Well it had to be something bad like that to make that girl leave you."

"Sorry momma, but it is just too personal to talk about."

"Are you going to be all right?"

"I'll manage momma."

"Well you keep in better touch now, you hear?"

"Yes momma."

Forty minutes after I hung up the phone the door bell rang and when I went to the door I found my mother standing there. She pushed past me and went straight to the kitchen and sat down.

"Now" she said, "I want to know exactly what happened."

When I finished my story she sat back, looked at me and said, "I guess I didn't do as good a job of raising you as I thought I did. Where did you get all of them fool notions you got in your head?"

"A lot of it came from you momma, from overhearing what you told Alice."

"Girls are different from boys Rob and they get different words than boys do. For one thing, I never expected you to keep your promise to me to stay a virgin until you got married. All I was trying to do was get you out of high school without you getting some poor girl pregnant and ruining both of your lives. And where did you get your ideas on making love? No wonder the poor girl gave up on you."

"Only whores and sluts would do what she wanted to do."

"Am I a whore? Am I a slut? Your daddy and I did every bit of what Gail Sue said she wanted and then some. Nothing at all wrong with any of it. Making love is all about two people giving each other pleasure and whatever gives two people pleasure is a good thing. I just can't believe that you let that girl get away over something so dumb. You need to do whatever you have to do to get her back."

"No momma, I don't think so. She chose to leave. I'm not happy about it, but she wanted out so bad that she didn't even waste a second sitting down and talking about it and at least giving me a chance to make a choice. It was "I'm not getting what I want so I'm out of here." What would it be next time? You won't let me paint the bedroom walls purple so I'm leaving?"

"Honey, you are letting your pride do the talking instead of your head and your heart."

"That might be momma, but she chose to walk so she's gone."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Gail Sue called four days after she walked out and left a message on the answering machine giving me her new address and phone number. I wrote them down, dropped them in the drawer and forgot about them. I was in a funk for a couple of days, but I gradually came out of it.

Being a reasonably healthy young man who was used to making love I got to missing it and I began to look around. In fact, there were several good looking women right in the same office where I worked and four of them were single, but strangely enough it was the two married women who interested me the most.

But married or single there was one thing that I needed to take care of first. I saw an attorney who specialized in divorce actions and he drew up the papers for the divorce using irreconcilable differences as grounds. I gave him the address that Gail had given me and he said he would take care of things and three days later I was told that she had been served. That night as I was fixing my super I got a call from Gail.

"I got the papers today."

I didn't say anything and she said, "I didn't think you would do it."

"That's a strange thing to say. It is what you said you wanted and not just once, but three times as I recall it. First you told me to divorce you on whatever grounds I felt like and then, after spending ten minutes trashing me and telling me how worthless I was, you told me you would let me know where I could send the papers and three days later you called and left a message on the answering machine and as I remember it your exact words were:

"You can send the divorce papers to me here. You were pretty clear in what you wanted Gail Sue."

"I guess I was, wasn't I. Goodbye Rob."

++++++++++++++++

The day after I filed I went by the Human Resources office to find out what I needed to do as far as things like insurance and withholding were concerned and they advised me not to change anything until after the divorce was final.

I wasn't sure of the legalities, but I wasn't worried about them either. I was still legally married and would be until the divorce was granted so technically anything I did with another woman would be adultery, but as far as I was concerned so what? Gail Sue had relinquished all claim to me when she walked out and I had done the same to her when I served her with divorce papers. And, given her big speech about her being such a sexual person and what her sexual needs were (and remembering what she had told me about her past) I'd no doubt she was already getting them taken care of. I figured that released me to go out and do the same.

I'd already noticed the girls I worked with, but they all knew that I was married and I didn't know how to go about getting around it. Somehow I didn't think that going up to one and saying, "Hi Mary, I'm getting divorced. Want to go out?" would work all that well so I sat down and started making out a list of places I could go to meet women. I had a list of about fourteen places, but before I could start investigating the possibilities something I never would have expected happened.

I was sitting in the break room having a cup of coffee when Katrina came over to the table I was sitting at and sat down across from me. After some small talk she said:

"A little birdie tells me that you are a free man again."

"A little birdie?"

"Veronica in Human Resources. Is it true? Are you back in circulation?"

"Yes and no."

"What kind of an answer is that?"

"I'm not really free yet. I won't really be free until the divorce is final."

"That's just a technicality. You are separated and not living together, right?"

"Right."

"Then you are free and back on the market. Anyway, what it is is that we want you to stop with us at Stanley's tonight after work. We stop every Wednesday night and you have never joined us before."

"We?"

"The other girls and me. I'll warn you ahead of time that there is going to be some friendly competition between us to see who can date you first."

I had nothing else planned so I told her that I would stop.

"Good. Since I am the one they talked into talking with you I get to have the first dance, okay?"

As she walked away I pondered on what she had told me. A friendly competition to see who could date me first? I didn't know who was in the competition besides Katrina, but the fact that it was more than one was a hell of a nice stroke for my ego and God knows that after the way Gail had trashed it my ego really needed a stroke or two.

When I got there there were already eleven people sitting around three tables that had been pushed together next to the dance floor. From my office there was Katrina and three of the other single girls, both of the married girls and Brandon and Kevin. Brenda from Accounting was there, Veronica from Human Resources and Dave from Quality Control. Katrina pulled me down on a chair next to her and filled me in on the way things were done. The band only played Thursday through Saturday so on Wednesday they had to make do with the juke box. The guys all kicked in five bucks each and the money was used to keep the juke box pounding away. The guys paid and the girls picked the music. The guys were expected to keep the girls on the dance floor. No shop talk and no guys getting their heads together to talk cars, sports or any of the like. If we wanted to do that we could stop in for drinks on some other night and do it. Wednesday was strictly for music, dancing and, she said in a low voice, flirting. When she said that I quickly looked at Joyce and Brenda, the two married women (every one else there was single or in my case, working on it).

Katrina caught my glance and she giggled as she said, "Hey, they are only human."

I tossed my five on the table and Katrina picked it up and went over to the bar and then came back with a handful of quarters which she dropped in a tall plastic cup in the center of the table. She kept a few of them in her hand and used her other hand to pull me along behind her as she walked over to the juke box. She fed the money into it, pushed some buttons and then led me out onto the dance floor. As the music started she moved into me and as we started moving to the music she said:

"I know I'm being pushy and forward, but the other girls are just as interested in you as I am so I'm doing what I have to do to be first in line."

"Interested? In me?"

"Honey, we all had the hots for you when you came to work here. And we were all crushed when we learned that you were already married. Now you aren't and like I said, I want to be the first in line. Again, I do know that I'm being pushy, but there are some things that I would like to know."

"Like what?"

"Is your breaking up too recent for you to want to date?"

"No, not really. I'd pretty much made up my mind to start looking."

"Next question. How do you feel about pushy girls?"

"I guess I'd have to say that as long as they are pushing me in a direction I'd probably like to go anyway I could probably tolerate them."

The tunes being played were slow ones and Katrina had moved in pretty close. She was a very nice armful and I had an erection and I know she felt it. She didn't say anything, but she did press into it a time or two.

"Next question. How do you feel about a girl who kisses on the first date?"

"I guess that would depend on whether or not she is a good kisser."

"Do you always have to be the one to ask for a date or can a girl ask you for a date?"

"It wouldn't matter as long as it was a girl that I wanted to date."

"Well, I did ask you to join us and you did come so I'm going to consider this our first date" and she pulled my head down and kissed me on the mouth. I felt just a small flick of her tongue against my lips before she pulled away and said, "Would you like to have dinner with me Friday and maybe catch a movie?"

"I think that I would like that very much."

The juke box ran dry and we walked back to the table. I still hadn't ordered a drink and while I was trying to catch the waitresses attention Veronica took some change out of the cup in the center of the table and pulled me up out of my seat and led me over to the juke box. As we danced she said:

"I guess I screwed up in letting the word of your divorce get out. If I would have kept my mouth shut I could have been the first one to get you out here on the dance floor."

"Why would you have wanted to do that?"

"To be honest I don't really know. There is just something about you that appeals to me. And not just me; the other girls feel it too. Right now they are all wanting to scratch Kat's eyes out which isn't really fair since they are the ones who talked her into approaching you."

"I just don't understand the interest in me. I'm nothing special. God knows that my about-to-be ex didn't see anything special in me. And why me when Bruce, Kevin and Dave are single and apparently available?"

"Bruce and Dave are confirmed bachelors and are only interested in one night stands and Kevin is a bit too crude for most of the girls. Pam seems to get along okay with him, but Pam is a no nonsense type and she won't put up with any of his crap. The big question for all of us single ladies is when do you think that the trauma of your breakup will have eased enough for you to consider dating again."

"I'd say about ten minutes ago. I'm having dinner with Katrina Friday night."

"The girls will love hearing that. They have been talking for two days now about who was going to get to you first."

After Veronica I danced with Dorothy, Pam, Brenda and Aggie and they all let me know in subtle ways that they would be receptive if I'd like to ask them out. The surprise of the evening, at least for me, was that Marge - one of the two married women (Alice was the other) who worked in my office - let me know that she wouldn't mind my attentions. Actually she was quite blunt about it.

"Now that you are on the market maybe we can get together some night and have some fun."

"I thought you were married?"

"I am, but so what?"

I didn't know what to say to that so I pulled her close and danced. Not a good move on my part as Marge was the sexiest looking woman in the office and that had provoked the expected reaction and I pulled her right into it. She giggled and said:

"I guess not all of you is opposed to the idea. I'd like to do it tonight, but I have to pick the kids up from the sitter's. I'll make other arrangements for next Wednesday. Think you can wait that long for me?"

By then I had managed to get my act a bit together and I said, "I'll try. Just then the song ended and she reached up and patted my cheek and said, "Until next week then."

The group started breaking up around eight. Alice had gone home a little after seven, but everyone else hung around for another hour and then they started leaving and soon it was just Veronica and me sitting there. The juke box started playing a slow number and Roni said, "Time for one more and she led me out onto the dance floor. As we danced she asked:

"Do you need to hurry home for anything?"

"No, not really."

"Want to stop for coffee when we leave here?"

"I could. A cup or two could dilute the alcohol in my system."

When the tune ended we headed for the parking lot and she told me to follow her. I followed her as she drove by at least six places where we could have stopped for coffee and then she finally pulled into an apartment complex parking lot. She got out of her car and waited for me to park and get out of my car. She saw the look on my face as I walked up to her and she said:

"I guess I should have said a cup of coffee at my place instead of just saying stop for a cup of coffee. We can always go back down the street to the Waffle House if you would rather."

"That's not necessary. We are already here. I followed Roni to her apartment and she pointed at a couch and told me to have a seat while she put on the coffee. I was thumbing through one of the magazines on her coffee table when I heard her say:

"What is it that the flight attendants say? Coffee, tea or me?"

I looked up from the copy of Newsweek I'd been looking at and saw Roni standing there clad only in a pair of high heeled pumps. I was a little on the stunned side since nothing like that had ever even remotely happened to me, but I wasn't stupid so I stood up and gave her the only answer that I could - I started undressing. As soon as I was naked Roni led me into her bedroom and got on the bed. She spread her legs wide and said:

"I've been planning this since the minute you walked into the bar tonight. I'm wet and I'm ready. No foreplay lover; just get on the bed and fuck me."

I got on the bed and moved between her legs and she reached down and took hold of my cock and lined it up and then said, "Push lover, push hard."

I pressed forward and she moaned and then she clutched the cheeks of my ass and tried to pull me into her. It took a couple of pushes to get all of me in (I'm not big, she was just that tight) and then she moaned:

"Do it, do it, fuck me hard, fuck me hard lover, fuck me hard."

I did my best and it was good enough to give her an orgasm before I felt the need to let myself go. I pulled out of her and came on her stomach and then I rolled over on my side.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Pull out and shoot on my tummy."

"I was there and I would have gone off in the time it would have taken me to ask you if you were protected so I did the safe thing and pulled out."

"Well that was nice of you, but you didn't have to because I am protected so next time give me the full experience."

"There is going to be a next time?"

"I certainly hope so" she said as she reached down and fondled my limp cock, "and soon if I have any say in the matter."

Then she surprised me and bent down to take my cock in her mouth. I started to reach out and push her away and then I remembered what my momma had said and I pulled my hand back.

I was amazed at how quickly her oral attentions got me erect again and I started to move to get on top of her. She pushed me back down and said, "I'm driving this time." She got on top of me, used her right hand to line me up with her slit and then pushed down on me until she had all of me in her and then she started fucking me. It felt good, but it felt wrong and it took me a minute to figure out why. It was because I wasn't in control. I was the man so I was supposed to be in control, right? But then my momma's words came back to me again.

"Nothing at all wrong with any of it Rob. Whatever gives two people pleasure is a good thing."

It felt good to me and it was obvious that Veronica was enjoying it so did it really matter who was in control? Roni bounced around on me for a good eight or nine minutes and from what I could tell I believe that she had several climaxes. Her riding me brought me close, but while she was rubbing me good she wasn't rubbing me the right way to get me off. I rolled her over onto her back and then went after her with an urgency to get that climax that had been just out of reach. As I hammered away at her she moaned and clutched at me and her heels were drumming on the backs of my legs and then I was there and my cock erupted and I gave her (as she called it) "the full experience."

I stayed where I was until my cock went soft and then I pulled out of her and fell to the bed next to her. She rolled up on an elbow and looked at me and said:

"Why don't you go take a shower while I put the coffee on."

I was using the wash rag on my cock when the shower curtain was pushed aside and Roni got in the shower with me.

"Here, let me do that" and she took the rag from me" and we ended up back on her bed for one more go at it. As I was getting dressed she said the one thing that made the night for me.

"I don't know what was behind the break up of your marriage, but it obviously wasn't the sexual part, at least not on your end. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"I don't have anything for tomorrow."

"But I do sweetie and it is something that I can't get out of. But there will be another time if you are interested."

When I got home there were two messages on the answering machine from Gail Sue and as soon as I heard her voice I deleted them. I had no idea of what she was going to say, but I was not going to let anything destroy the good mood that I was in.

+++++++++++++++++

That good mood carried through Thursday. At two Katrina stopped by my cubicle and gave me directions to her place and at a quarter to four Marge stopped by and reminded me to keep the next Wednesday open. There was another message from Gail on the machine when I got home, but I deleted it without listening to it.

Friday was another good day at work and when I got off at five I hurried home to get ready for my date with Katrina. The message light was blinking on the answering machine was blinking, but I ignored it. I rang Katrina's door bell right at six. The plan was to go to dinner and then catch a movie, but mid-way through dinner we decided to go for drinks and dancing instead. I had a very enjoyable evening, but it didn't end the way I expected. The rather forward way Katrina had come after me led me to believe that my Friday evening was going to be a repeat of my Wednesday evening, but it didn't happen that way. I got a kiss on the cheek and an:

12