The Dental Hygienist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," I grunted, tensing my legs in an attempt to hold back the impending explosion.

"Yeah. God yeah. I can feel you so close. I can tell you're going to come in me. Fuck I'm so close too. Touch my clit. Touch my clit with your finger and I'm going to come with you!" I moved my hand from her hip and slipped it down between us, my palm up toward her, my finger searching for her exposed hard little clit. "FUCK YES!" She squealed loudly as my finger found her clit and started to stroke side to side on it, her body suddenly lifting and falling faster. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!! GOD I'm going to come! Come for me. Fill my hot little cunt with your cum!"

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I groaned as my body bucked under her, trying to jam my cock up into her as it squirted a huge gush of cum into her. I was lost in the sensations of my cock spewing shot after shot of cum into her, as she sat on me, her whole body trembling and shaking as her pussy clenched and released around my spurting shaft.

She sat on me, panting, her chest heaving and rubbing her tits all around my surprisingly sweaty chest as she basked in the afterglow of her climax. "Ohhhhh god yes. That was perfect. Just exactly what I needed. I was so right about you. You are a perfect fuck."

"You're a pretty hot fuck yourself," I muttered, trying to catch my breath.

"Thanks. I hoped you'd think so. I know, I know. You're married and no, I'm not trying to mess that up. I just wanted, just once, to feel what it might have been like to ride a cock after dancing for a sweet gentle older guy."

"Well, I hope it was as enjoyable as you expected," I answered quietly.

"Oh sweetie. It was so much better than I had hoped for. My problem now is, how do I manage to wait three more months before I feel you inside me again?"

"Again?"

"Uh huh. You don't think I could really just have this once, do you?" she asked with a grin. "Maybe if you stop by late on an afternoon we can try a few different things. I'd really love to feel you lick my pussy before you fuck me and definitely use those gentle hands on so many more parts of my body."

"I don't know what my wife would think of this. Actually, I do. And it isn't good."

"So don't tell her. I know I won't," she whispered as she lowered her face to mine. "It'll be our little secret," she breathed as she pressed her lips to mine.

"Oh lord," I moaned into her mouth as her hips started to rock, clearly trying to encourage me to get hard again.

"Oh yeah. Let's do it again, and again and again," she whispered, her lips brushing mine.

"Sure," I answered, wondering just what I had accidently gotten myself into.

12