The Depraved Queen

Story Info
The depraved queen.
2.8k words
4.31
2.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva stared down at me from her throne. A look of disgust was etched on her face.

"You have been charged with the crime of murder. How do you plead?"

I shook my head. "Not guilty."

Eva let out a high-pitched laugh. "but the evidence is conclusive. Thus, I sentence you to death by hanging," she waved her hand in the signalling for her guards to drag me to my feet.

"Take him away," she bellowed.

Something hard and heavy crashed into the back of my head. I felt myself fall forward. I just about stopped my face from smashing into the floor before the room went pitch black.

Xxx

I awoke with a pounding headache. I expected to be in a cell, but when I opened my eyes, I realized I was strapped face up on the table with my arms stretched out on either side of me. I was wearing nothing but a pair of small shorts. I tugged at my bonds, but it was no use, I was trapped.

I heard the creek of a door opening. I tried to lift my head to see what was coming but could see nothing in the dim light.

"I'm sure you were expecting to wake up somewhere different," a voice said from above me.

"I was expecting to wake up to a noose around my neck," I replied.

"We will get to that soon, and as you've probably guessed, my name is Eva. Queen Eva."

"What do you want with me? Can't you just tie my neck and get it over with?"

She let out a snicker of laughter just as I felt the tips of fingers gently run their way down the centre of my chest. "If anyone knew about this, they would probably be riots on the streets."

"So torture, I'd rather you just kill me. Let me hang!"

"Torture? You could call this a form of torture, but I call it an indulgence. A little game if you will, something I'm going to enjoy before you take your last breath."

Eva's face loomed over me now. Her bright green eyes glared into mine, and the smile spread across her face. It was an evil smile, one that didn't suit such pretty features. How long blonde hair dangled down, brushing over my cheeks. I tugged against the ropes, holding me down, hoping they would give way even the little so I could escape this hell.

"If you try to run, not that you could break your bonds anyway, the guards will hunt you down and slit your throat. Now I suggest you lay there and enjoy the last night you're ever going to see on this earth," she leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Because even if you don't enjoy it, I will."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked and tugged at the rope on my right arm again. It somehow felt a little looser, as if the knot was giving way.

"I'm going to use your body, an act I have performed on hundreds of men before you. There is no use in a good hard cock going to waste before it gets used, violently!" she let out a little giggle, and then ran her fingertips down the center of my chest once more, over my stomach and then gently tickled the outside of my shorts.

I shook my head, then struggled against the ropes again, which only caused Eva to let out another high-pitched laugh.

"You can't get away, poor man. I tied the ropes myself, and I assure you they will hold. No matter how much you struggle, you are here, bound to my will."

There was a flash of White, and a sharp stab of pain exploded on the side of my face as the palm of her hand cracked into my cheek.

"Tug at the ropes again, and I will do much worse than slap you," she grinned at me. I watched as she slowly glided around the table to the other side. I realised she was wearing nothing but a matching set of black underwear, which contrasted against her white marble like skin. Her body was toned and slim like an athlete, and her legs were long and luscious.

"Now, are you ready to begin? It's been a while since I've had to sentence a man to death. My body has become particularly famished over the last couple of months."

"Just take me to my cell and stop these stupid games. I'll take the noose right now if you want. Just take me to my cell."

"Not a chance. Your words are saying no, but the hardness of your cock speaks for itself I think. You're going to enjoy this just as much as I am," she giggled again, and I felt her tug at my shorts. "Don't pretend like you haven't thought about it while I've been parading around you in my underwear. Don't you want to be ravished by a queen? There's no experience better than fucking royalty."

She tugged up my shorts again whipping them down my legs and tossing them across the room.

"Jesus, you are enjoying this," her cold fingers sent a spasm up my spine as she wrapped them around my shaft. "You're already hard as a rock. Most of the men I've abused take some time to get to your size!"

I lifted my head slightly and watched as she lowered her face so close to the tip of my cock I could feel her warm breath on my skin. She cast her eyes up to mine and her mouth spread into a manic grin before the entire length of my cock disappeared between her blood red lips.

"Oh god!" I groned.

She hummed as she pulled her head back, then slid her lips down the full length of my shaft once more enveloping my cock in her warm wet mouth.

"I think you like this," she purred and began to bob her head up and down. All I could hear were slurping sounds and a gentle humming as she slid her lips up and down, over and over again. My legs started to tremble as her mouth sped up. Her tongue twisted and turned as she devoured me.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as I felt the pressure build in the base of my cock. I tugged with my right arm again as she was distracted. The Rope loosened a little more.

"God, you're big," she whispered. "Perhaps the biggest I've ever had."

I tugged at the rope and heard a crack as it snapped, relasing my right arm. Before the queen knew what was happening, I was half sitting up. She pulled her mouth off of me with a startled look on her face as my hand shot forward, gripping her tight around the throat.

"untie the other one," I growled.

She looked confused for a second, then reached down and fiddled with the rope until it was loose enough for me to pull my arm out. I kept my hand wrapped around her throat and sat up fully.

"What are you going to do now?" she grinned, an expression I was not expecting. "If you run out that door, they will kill you. There are hundreds of guards in this Castle, and I assure you, one step outside this room and you are done."

"Maybe I don't want to escape. Maybe I'll just snap your neck and then let them kill me," I replied.

Eva giggled. "That would be an option, but there is another way out of this."

"Oh really, and what is that?"

"I've never had a man escaped from my bonds before, maybe your special. And you do have such a big cock. You can kill me if you like, but it would be a shame to let me die before I felt you split me wide."

I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. She knew I could snap her neck like a twig, but that didn't stop her for one second. There was clearly something wrong with her. She should be cowering at the thought of death, but all she could think about was satisfying her depraved desires.

"fuck me," she hissed. "fuck me like you've never fucked any woman before in your life, and maybe you'll get out of this alive. I might even keep you around as my pet."

"What kind of a deal is that?"

"Why the best deal, of course. You have a chance at Redemption for your crimes, and you also get to ravage a queen," she said. "It's the best I can offer. If you don't want to take the opportunity, then you're free to snap my neck and try your luck with my guards. But you won't get far."

I had no choice, I would have to take her deal and hope she would come good on her end.

"Have you decided because your hand around my throat is making me gush," she said.

"You really are deranged, aren't you?"

" Do I sound deranged to you? Or do I just sound like a cock hungry slut begging for you to fuck the shit out of her?"

I released my hand from her throat and she breathed in sharply. In the blink of an eye, she pushed me back down onto the table and was on top of me. She gripped her underwear and tugged. A loud ripping sound echoed around the room, and she tossed her underwear into the corner. The insides of her thighs glistened with her juices. She reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and tossed that across the other side of the room as well revealing a pair of the perkiest, firmist pair of breasts I had ever seen.

"Are you ready?" she grinned.

"Are you?"

"I was ready the minute I walked in the room," she smiled and sat down.

She was right about one thing. She was so tight I could feel the walls of her pussy clamped around the thickness of my shaft.

"Oh god, you're deep," she groaned. "Deeper than I've ever had!"

A softer moan escaped my lips. She lifted herself up then slid herself straight back down sliding herself from the tip of my cock right down to the base.

"Yes!!" she hissed. She began to gyrate her hips backwards and forwards, digging me inside her as deep as I could go. "This feels amazing!"

I lifted my hands up and placed them on both her breasts, squeezing them hard.

She let out a cry of delight and dug her nails into my chest.

"Fuck!" I grunted.

"You like my royal pussy?" she squealed. "You like how your queen fucks you?"

"I like," I groaned barely able to speak as she began to bounced up and down furiously. Our bodies slapped together. Eva's body became slick with sweat. Her mouth opened and closed as her screams exploded from the back of her throat.

"Don't stop!" I groaned.

"You're getting bigger," Eva moaned.

"I'm gonna explode!"

"Do it, I want to feel it inside of me!" She screamed.

Suddenly, the pressure became too much. I felt my cock spasm and my hips twitch and jerk. She gave me one more bounce, then arched her back as I released myself into her. She held her lips at the base of my shaft sucking every last drop of me deep inside her. As I filled her, she shuddered, then opened her mouth wide and let out a long, high-pitched wail of pleasure.

"Don't think we're done," She gasped and rolled to the side. She gripped my arm and tugged me behind her. She stood forward and lent her chest on the table. "It's your turn now! Spread me wide!"

I didn't need asking twice. In one quick motion, I was inside her again. She gritted her teeth and gripped the table.

"Fuck yessss!" she groaned.

I shifted my hips backwards then slammed the full length of my cock into her causing a high pitched shriek to burst from her lips and the table to rattle underneath her.

"Go harder!"

I slid myself all the way out of her and slammed myself back into her as hard as I could. The tip of my cock prodded her back wall causing her to arch her back and let out another long moan.

"Please don't stop!" she shrieked. "don't ever stop fucking me!"

I gripped both her hips and as I thrust myself forwards pulling her onto me digging myself deeper and deeper. Another scream echoed around the walls.

"I've never been fucked this hard," she said. "No man has ever been man enough to take me like this!"

I was pounding into her furiously now. Each thrust of my hips had her squealing in pleasure.

"Ohhhh yeeesss!!!"

I raised one hand and brought it down on the right arse cheek as hard as I could with a crack. She howled and turned her head to face me. Her eyes were streaming with tears of delight, and a wide smile was spread across her face.

"Your enjoying this royal pussy aren't you?!" She gasped.

Her entire body was slippery and wet with sweat, and the room was filled with the crescendo of our bodies slapping together, the constant sound of her screams of delight and the table rattling underneath us.

"I think I'm going to orgasm!" she grunted and began wriggling her hips in time to my thrusts.

I raised my hand and cracked her skin again. She opened her mouth wide, and her legs started to shudder Beneath Her. I felt the walls of her pussy Tighten around my shaft.

"Don't stop," she hissed.

I thrust into her one last time, and her whole body began to convulse. She arched her spine, threw her head back, and let out a screech of pleasure so loud it made my ears ring.

"Fuuuucccckkk!" She screamed. "Don't stop! Your queen is fucking cumming!"

I kept pumping my shaft into her until her screams turned into quiet groans of pleasure, and her body went limp on the table in front of me.

She wailed as I pulled my thick shaft out of her. A stream of liquid gushed from between her legs and splattered onto the floor.

"I've never had a man fuck me so good!"

Without thinking I flipped her over onto her back. Her eyes shot open in surprise as I quickly grabbed both ropes and bound her arms to the table.

"what the fuck are you doing," she snarled.

"What does it look like?" I grinned at her.

"Oh, we're playing that game, are we?"

"I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine," I said.

"What, No Mercy?"

"There's no safe words here, my queen," I said. "I'm going to fuck you, and there's not a thing you can do to stop me!"

She opened her mouth to speak but it was too late. Instead she let out a shriek as I spread her legs and buried my cock as deep as I could inside her once again.

"No mercy!" She squealed in delight.

I thrust into her as hard as I could, over and over. Each drive of my hips buried myself deeper and deeper into her tight little cunt.

She wailed and groaned, but she didn't protest. The force of my thrusts only caused the smile on her face to spread wider and wider as she lay there letting me have my way with her.

"That's it," she gasped. "I've been waiting for a real man to violate me!"

"I'm not gonna stop my queen," I grunted. "I'm gonna fill your pussy with everything I have!"

"Oh god yesssss!" She screeched. "Oh yeesss I'm yours, this dirty little slut is all yours!"

I pumped my hips in and out of her in a furious frenzy. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist holding me in place.

"Fill me!" She gasped. "Fill my little cunt. I want your cum! I want it all!"

As she spoke I felt her walls tightening around my shaft once more. She writhed against the bonds holding her arms and cried out in delight as another orgasm shuddered through her body just as I felt myself release every bit of cum I had left in me. I felt it spurt deep up inside her, then gush out the sides of her lips onto the table.

I shuddered as the last dregs of my cum shot from the tip of cock into her. Her screams turned into quick gasps of air as she fought to regain control of her breathing.

"I think you've earned your redemption," she grinned and patted me on the shoulder. "Until tomorrow night when you have to earn it all over again!"