The Device: Bathroom BJ

Story Info
New owners of a new device go to work on a college campus.
1.3k words
3.95
105.5k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're absolutely sure this thing will actually work?" Wes was staring incredulously at the black device. It was about the same size and as Iphone and had the same slick almost slimy surface to it. The Device was legendary at the college. A single twist of the dial or push a few buttons and any woman would instantly become the most wanton whore you could imagine. It wasn't supposed to be real though, just something that the guys talk about at the dorm or at a frat party. "It can't work." Part of him almost hoped it wouldn't work.

A smile that was neither kind nor happy started to slip onto his friends face. It was the same malevolent, sinister smirk that crossed his features when he was about to put some one in their place. "It'll work. Trust me I went through a lot of work to get this thing." He ran his fingers over the smooth surface. He could almost feel the power flowing through his fingertips and sending a tingle down the length of his spine. Jake imagined this was how the President of the United States must feel when he's first handed the Football. It wasn't possible that so much raw power could be packed into such an innocent looking package but it was true. "All we need to do is pick a girl."

"Any girl?" Wes asked raising his gaze from the device to sidewalk. The two were sitting at a burger joint at what was basically the center of everything. Between the dorms and most of the classrooms on campus this place was never empty. Even better it was summer so the girls were showing plenty of skin. He found his eyes leaping from one to the next undressing them with his eyes. Why the fucking Device didn't come with x-ray specs was suddenly a frustrating limitation. There should be an app for that, there was one to make his i-phone into a fucking tuning fork! His attention went back to the steady stream of humanity flowing past him to whatever classes they had and for some of them back to their dorms.

A dark haired girl wearing a pink tank top strode past the pair without even noticing them. Of course girls like her rarely noticed anything. She was as close to perfect as real women were capable of being. Tall, long lithe legs that vanished into a pair of shorts that could have pasted as khaki panties. High heels that clicked hypnotically as she passed and full pouting lips. "I want her." Wes mouthed not bothering at all to conceal who his eyes were tracking. She was still walking towards them but her attention like a lot of perfect tens was focused on something nobody else could see. "Her." That time he spoke.

Jake wasn't through sizing her up though. Wes was a leg man, and the sight of long bare legs was more than enough to convince him of his choice. It didn't really matter that she had a pair of melons strapped to her chest bouncing with each step she took. It wasn't worth mentioning in his mind that she had startling green eyes, so bright they had to be contacts. Nature wasn't capable of creating something that beautiful. It was like she stepped out of a movie or something.

"Her! I want her!" Wes hissed. The angry sound snapped Jake out of his reverie and back into reality even just for a second. The steady click clack of her high heels on the concrete almost dragged him back beneath her power but he battled it back. After all she was supposed to be under his power that was what the Device was for. That was the only reason it existed. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to say his though so he just nodded. "Turn it on then." Wes commanded. It wasn't really a command, it was actually a plea if Jake had been truly listening but he wasn't. his mind was to busy trying to see through the pink tank top that wasn't even concealing the woman's nipples.

It only took a light touch on the screen and then he pointed the camera towards her. There was a slight vibration that hummed through it when he touched. It did it's work almost instantly the woman stumbled for a moment like she'd walked into an invisible wall then looked around. For a moment he was sure she was looking for the Device. That wasn't what she was looking for though and that was obvious quickly. Her entire posture changed turning her hip slightly and pushing out her chest. Her lower lip was captured between her teeth and one of her hands was idly playing with a strand of hair. "Go get her, now!" Jake hissed slapping Wes's shoulder. "Now!"

It took a moment before Wes really understood the situation. The damned thing was working and working fast. By the time he'd gotten to his feet she was already starting to casually pump her legs back and forth trying to sooth the fire already burning between her thighs. When he got to her she was not so subtly rubbing her nipples with her for arm. She was only a few dozen steps away and she was already losing control when he got to her. "Hel-"

The fucking machine not only worked it worked too fucking well. Wes got just enough time to open his mouth and start to speak before she leapt into his arms and kissed him. She greeted him with a game of tongue twister that he'd never forget. He had a brief flash of modesty when her hands slid down his pants right in front of all those people but he didn't try to stop her. He gasped as her hand wrapped around his cock and gave it a good squeeze. "Bathroom now!" She hissed.

It wasn't just Jake that watched the woman literally drag Wes by his cock into the mens' room. Probably half the block saw her and watched with various levels of shock and disgust. It made it easy for Jake to blend with the crowd that followed the pair into the bathroom for a closer view. She didn't even bother to lock it behind her. She was clearly a focused woman.

Jake wasn't the first spectator to get o the bathroom but when he arrived she was already down on her knees with her top yanked down around her middle and Wes's cock was in her mouth. Wes's slacks were down around his knees at the moment and he was trying to keep from falling as the girl aggressively sucked cock. It was like something out of a porn, she wasn't paying any attention to the spittle running down her throat and if she noticed that her breasts were slick with spit she was enjoying it. Her hands were cupping her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples s seemingly obvious to the crowd watching her suck cock. The way she was slurping occasionally gagging on his cock it seemed like she would die if she couldn't devour him completely. Her hands had already wandered down into her shorts forcing the zipper down so she could rub her clit.

Her eyes suddenly lit up with surprise as Wes gasped. It was instantly obvious what had happened when his hips twitched and a groan parted his lips. He'd came in her mouth and other than a slight look of shock she didn't hesitate at all. As soon as she came up for air Wes stumbled back and squirmed. "No! not yet!" She hissed glaring angrily at his deflating manhood. "I need a cock inside me!"

That was when she actually looked around the room and realized where she was. If she'd been in her right mind she would have been embarrassed but the Device took that all away from her. She was just horny and surrounded by at least a dozen men making little effort to conceal their erections. The two men responsible silently slipped out as the men closed in around her already undressing.