The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way!" Tyler said, voicing both our opinions, but that didn't stop us from watched her in amazement. She didn't bother answered. Lillith just kept forcing her jaw wider until the head of his cock popped into her mouth. Tyler groaned. Honestly, so did I. It was one hell of a sight.

"How does it feel?" I asked Tyler.

"Oh my...she's using her tongue...No one ever been able to..." he gasped, not really making a lot of sense. She pulled away and I heard a loud pop sound.

"You like?" she teased.

"Why did you stop?" Tyler cried, sounded very frustrated. I could understand. My own dick was in my hand as I watched them.

"Two reasons," she replied with a smile, and then turned toward me. "First, master, please don't waste your cum. I want it!" I looked at her and nodded slowly. I took my hand away from my dick. It wasn't easy.

"What's the second reason?" I asked. This time she turned back to Tyler.

"I wanted to know if Tyler wants me to take his entire length in my mouth?" she offered.

"That's impossible!" Tyler cried. I nodded in agreement.

"Not for me," she insisted, and then she turned to me and added, "Master, why don't you fuck me while I do it?" I nodded dumbly and stood. I dropped my clothes to the floor. Once I was done undressing Lillith smiled back at me as her own clothes disappeared. I saw her full bottom and moaned. Her ass was meaty and I wanted it. Instead of fucking her I leaned forward bit one cheek.

"Ouch!" she cried. I started to pull away, but she reached back and grabbed me. "I didn't say stop!" I took a few more nibbles before driving my tongue into he pussy. It was rather large, but I still enjoyed eating it. She gasped, laughed and added, "You really do like the taste of pussy!"

"Um, remember me?" Tyler asked. Lillith leaned forward once again and took the head of his cock into her mouth. He started moaning and groaning immediately. I continued to eat her until his cries got louder. I was too curious not to see what was happening.

"Wow!" I said when I sat up and saw that she was about a quarter the way down his cock. His dick was already embedded deep in her throat. I stood and pushed into her from behind. My dick went all the way in on the first thrust. The walls of her pussy squeezed me tightly, but there was no bottom.

"Tyler," I said. "You are going to love this!"

"Look at what she's doing!" he cried, bringing my attention back to his cock and Lillith's mouth. She was halfway down his dick now. "How does she breath?"

"She doesn't," I replied and started moving in and out of her. I could hear her groan around his dick. It took her some time, but eventually her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

"She did it!" he said in shock.

"Did you really doubt her?" I asked with a lopsided grin. "Lillith is built for this type of stuff!"

Tyler groaned and suddenly started cumming. Either that or he was having some sort of fit. It continued for quite a while. Lillith kept swallowing until he was done. Tyler fell back onto the bed exhausted.

"Your turn, master!" she cried once his softening dick popped out of her mouth again. "Fill me with your cum!"

I grunted and started slamming in and out of her pussy. I noticed her meaty ass shivering with each thrust now that I was no longer distracted by her treatment of Tyler. She came hard. I pulled out and thrust into her ass instead of her pussy. It was tighter than her pussy, but not too tight.

"Wait!" she cried, surprising me. She moved onto the bed and lay on one side. She spread her legs and motioned me over. She helped me re-enter her ass. I held one of her legs while I started fucking it again. Lillith used both hands to play with her pussy. She was thrusting all four fingers from both hands up her pussy when I finally came. She joined me.

"That is so hot!"

I turned and saw Tyler sitting up watching us. He was stroking his dick one handed while using his other to play with Lillith's breasts.

"It's your turn to fuck her Tyler," I said. He smiled as Lillith rolled onto her back.

"Come on, put that monster in me," she said with a smile. Tyler moved between her legs and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Lillith cried. Tyler tried to take it slow, but Lillith would have none of it. She reached up with both hands and pulled Tyler into her by his ass. It had to hurt, but she kept on pulling! It only took a few moments for her to take the whole thing in.

"That's it! It's in!" Tyler cried with glee.

"I know! Now fuck me with that monster!" Lillith demanded. Tyler started moving back and forth. It wasn't long before he was fucking her with everything he had. I was pretty sure he fucked her through his first orgasm. I lost count of hers after the first few minutes.

The motion was a little odd because Tyler's cock was so large that he almost had to take a step back and forth with each thrust. It didn't seem to bother either one of them. She was clawing his back, but he either enjoyed or ignored the pain. He finally came again and rolled off of Lillith.

It took him some time to catch his breath. Lillith took advantage of Tyler's state by crawling between his legs and licking his cock clean. She moved to his balls once she was done. This seemed to cause a stir. The monster started to thicken again. Lillith's tongue moved below his balls. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but Tyler moaned as his cock started stiffening quickly.

"That's one long tongue!" he gasped, but did nothing to stop her.

"Turn into Kyle Wilton's mother. I always had the hots for her!" I commanded. Lillith looked back and smiled. She then shifted into the woman from many of my boyhood dreams. Her raven black hair and sexy smile had me hard once again. She had a large ass, but no real tits to speak of.

"Damn!" Tyler cried. "I thought I was the only one who thought about fucking her!" I smiled. Mrs. Wilton was probably the boyhood fantasy of quite a few of my classmates.

Lillith's tongue dropped back to Tyler. I moved forward and lifted her hips. I used my tongue on her briefly before standing and thrusting into her pussy. It was very tight.

"That's more like it!" I cried as she squeezed my cock with her muscles. I grabbed hold of her long dark hair and pulled her back with each thrust. Her head lifted, but I couldn't see the end of her tongue. It had to be far longer than any human's. Tyler was using both hands to jerk himself off.

I came deep into Lillith's pussy not long afterward. She cried out and came with me.

"I want to fuck him again!" Lillith growled.

"Go ahead," I replied. "But make sure you pick a form that can handle his size."

"This one will do!" she replied as she lifted herself and then squatted down over Tyler waist. The head of his cock touched her pussy lips and I shook my head.

"Pick a different form," I warned, but she refused and did her best to sink down on him. It looked like a loosing battle, but she refused to quit. The head finally popped in and I flinched. Lillith screamed, but she was also panting heavily. The pain really didn't bother her.

"Take my ass!" she demanded. Tyler's cock wasn't even half way in.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Master, please!" she begged. I shrugged and moved forward. I pushed my cock into her ass. It was so tight that it almost hurt. We worked at fucking her for quite some time, but never fully entered her.

I reached around Lillith and pinched one of her rather long nipples. Tyler took the other into his mouth and bit down. Lillith was sweating profusely and her cries were too pain filled not to be distracting. I waited for her to cum before finally speaking up.

"I've had enough. Change back into the redhead," I commanded. Lillith nodded. Suddenly, my dick slipped all the way into her ass. Lillith's body sunk down below me onto Tyler's cock.

"Thank you!" Tyler grunted.

We took turned fucking in and out of her. I grabbed her arms and held them behind her. Tyler mauled her breasts until he came. It was actually more of an explosion. I could feel his orgasm. I started cumming and filled her ass. Lillith writhed between us.

"That was amazing," I sighed.

"It was fun," Lillith added. Tyler didn't speak. He was already either asleep, passed out or probably both.

"He won't wake up again tonight," she said in satisfaction. I nodded. "Let's take a shower."

"I thought you didn't like showers?" I asked, remembering the last time.

"Oh, I like showers," she said, and then teased me by adding, "It just interferes with my ability to fuck someone to death when they drink from the shower head!"

"Well, thankfully that's no longer a problem," I said, trying to make light of the situation.

"Of course it is," she replied seriously.

"I don't understand," I said.

"I know," she sighed. "But you really do need to make an effort."

"What?" I asked.

"To understand the nature of a succubus. The only satisfaction I get in life is from sex. I will fuck anyone for as long as I can. If that entails my partner's death, then so be it. It is my nature and I can't fight against it."

"But..." I began. She cut me off.

"Of course, the only thing that's stronger than my nature is my master's command," she clarified. "I'll do whatever you ask, for as long as you ask. The issue is if you don't put any limitations. In that case I'll continue to fuck whoever until I'm stopped or they die."

"Could I command you to never kill again?" I asked.

"You could," she said with a shrug, "But I can't guarantee I'll remember forever. I mean, it's hard to stop without a recently reinforced command." I shook my head.

"Do you remember my commands earlier and will you follow them?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course," she said. "They were relatively recent orders."

"Good!" I said with a sigh. "Now how about that shower?" She laughed and took me by the hand. The bathroom was a lot larger than I remembered. It actually looked very similar to the one we used when she was trying to kill me.

We entered the shower and she started washing my back. I turned toward her and we moved to cleaning each other's fronts. Her breasts were full and I used both hands on them. She leaned toward me and kissed me while she soaped my cock and balls.

"Can I fuck your tits?" I asked.

"Of course, master," she smiled. Lillith sat on the ledge and held her breasts together. I stood in front of her and slipped my cock between them. They were still soapy so I slid easily enough. It wasn't long before I was holding her shoulders and fucking them in earnest. She begged, "Master, please cum on my tits!"

I grunted and did just that. My cum sprayed her tits and face. Some even made it onto her full head of red hair. She released her breasts once I was done. Thankfully, there was a bar for me to use to hold myself up.

"We still have an hour or so. What now?" she asked. I smiled.

"Surprise me," I said. Her form started shifting as I waited in anticipation. I wondered what fantasy she was lifting from my mind now. It didn't take me long to recognize the fantasy once she stopped shifting. My cock started getting hard despite the fact that I just came a few moments before.