The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers

I swooned when I had it in my hand. A year without it, and there it was, so hard, and ridiculously long, every bit as big and beautiful as the cocks on the porn men I watched. Bob moaned and spoke softly as I opened my mouth wide and took it in.

"I've thought of you so many times, Margaret. Our night was magic. I'm so glad you're here today."

It was music to my ears, the same thoughts that were in my head. I tried to remember the blowjob techniques he'd taught me a year ago — two hands stroking the massive length of him, my mouth following, my saliva flowing, dripping, making everything slippery. I took one hand off and let him slip deeper. I let my throat open. I grasped his hips with both my hands and his hard, throbbing heat went deep down my throat.

The sound of his loud moan was dreamlike. The sensation in my mouth and throat was so different from my dildo, so alive, so warm, so human. After holding him there for as long as I could, I reversed course and could scarcely believe the sight of the massive thing coming out of me, shiny and wet, rippled with sinew, the cock of a man among men, and I'd just swallowed it whole!

I sucked on it playfully as I scrambled to get my clothes off. Bob helped me some and I helped him some. I erupted in tingly goosebumps. I was naked on a boat in the wilderness with three men. I've never felt so alive as I did in that moment.

"Fuck me," I said. "Make me feel like a woman again."

I cried out when Bob entered me, doggy style, the way I'd been craving. I let out all the frustrations of the last year, loud and uninhibited, the way some of the porn girls do. I was begging for him to do what he was doing, "fuck me!" and "deeper!" mixing with my gasping moans. Jim and Harvey were drawn to the sound. Their pants opened when they neared me and I had my three men again, my voracious mouth going from one hard hunk of manhood to the other while Bob fucked me, his huge cock driving into me like a powerful machine, making me sing at the top of my lungs with the sweet sweet orgasm I'd been praying for.

When he was fucking me with all his energy I could only grasp at and slobber on Jim and Harvey like a wild, feral animal, but when Bob slowed and my orgasm settled into a smooth, smoldering fire I gave them the attention they deserved, taking each of their cocks deep in my throat, one at a time, listening to the manly groans of pleasure, feeling the throbbing inside of me and the gently thrusting hips in my hands. That's when I felt like I'd come back to life, alive like I'd been in that cabin in the mountains, Bob thrusting slowly, deep inside me, and Jim and Harvey taking turns in my throat.

"Did you know a woman this sexy existed?" Bob asked, his voice breathless. "She hides in plain sight, right there in the church office."

Jim was down my throat when Bob asked the question. A wild noise from deep inside me seemed to force him out. "God I love it!" I grunted, my voice gruff and devilish.

Bob pulled out and I turned around, letting his massive shaft and the slippery taste of me slide down my throat one more time.

"Jesus," I heard Harvey say.

I looked sideways at him while my gullet was full, happy to see he and Jim stripping off their clothes. Jim climbed onto the bed behind me and started fucking me. I felt so wild and free. Harvey climbed onto the bed and I looked back at the two of them, naked, next to each other, taking turns having their way with me. It was easy to tell them apart without looking, Jim's cock long and slender and Harvey's shorter but much fatter. Girthy, I guess you'd say. Even bigger around than Bob's monster. All three of them felt heavenly inside me.

The sex had exploded, full on, all of them taking me like they needed me. I needed them just as much. When I found myself empty for a second or two I pulled the nearest man down onto his back. It was Jim. I mounted him and lost myself in a bouncing frenzy, my breasts flailing until Harvey got a hold of them, his open mouth trying desperately to suck their tender tips. A brief moment of sanity clarified my vision and I saw Bob, sitting on the other bed just a few feet away, watching me. The fragment of clarity was gone and I was lost again, wild and free, orgasming loud, crying out God's name but it was the Devil who was burning like a fire deep inside me.

The frantic energy slowed and stopped. My behind slid into the gap between Jim's legs, my arms behind me, holding me up. Semen oozed out of my tingling vagina. I sat there in a daze. I hadn't even noticed Jim's orgasm, or Harvey's. It had to be both, there was so much coming out of me.

"Wow!" I said quietly, breathing hard. "Do you guys entertain all your lady friends this way?"

"Just the stunningly sexy ones," Bob said.

"I'm not!" I said.

"You, Margaret, have no idea, " Bob said. "And those glasses of yours, they just take it to another level."

"What, do you all have librarian fetishes?" I asked.

"What man doesn't?"

I smiled. The mystery of "men" was an endless puzzle, but I'd just put together another piece of it. I was a plain woman, old fashioned in so many ways, and yet my three lovers lusted for me enough to put their marriages at risk. Why, I wondered. My big breasts? Is the solution to the mystery as simple as that? It can't be. If it was, Georgette Shafer would have men chasing her out of the church, and Jane Schewe, and Susan Winters. They all have bodies like mine, better than mine, dress-filling curves that must attract men's eyes more than mine do. Why was I the one on Bob's boat with Jim and Harvey's semen leaking out of me? Why had the Devil chosen me?

It was a question I asked myself much later, not that day, not sitting there naked, leaning back on my arms, breathing hard after fucking three men. That day, for those hours at least, my mind was free of rational thought, free of guilt. All I wanted was gently nibbling teeth on my breasts again, hard cocks deep inside me, and warm semen spurting in my mouth. Those things happened over and over again, with ever evolving combinations of different men doing different things. I loved it every way it happened, but for me, pure decadent luxury was when I was on my back with my legs up on Harvey's shoulders, his thick girth thrusting into me, Jim's enthusiastic mouth feasting on my sensitive breasts and Bob's spectacular manhood dangling over my face, both my hands toying with its hardness, helping it in and out of my playful, smiling mouth. No one can tell me that wasn't heaven, not even the Devil himself.

We went up on deck for a little while. Being 'out in the world' without a stitch of clothing on both shocked and exhilarated me. A wooded point of land jutted out and protected us from the eyes of the boaters passing by on the canal, but I could clearly hear them and catch glimpses of them through the trees. I reclined on a padded seat at the back of the boat, hoping my breasts looked a little younger that way. Bob brought me some iced tea in a tall plastic glass. My men were naked too, of course, and I giggled at the crazy wonderfulness of being there like that, sipping iced tea in the sunshine. We reminisced about our night in the Adirondacks. Jim was the first man hard again. I gave him a blowjob, right there in the outdoors, with Bob and Harvey watching.

Of course it made me horny again, although for the life of me I have no idea where the deep well of horniness they'd tapped into had been hiding in me. I'd never felt it before that night in the mountains. I guess it was bottled up so tightly inside of me I didn't even know it was there. There was no way to hold it down when I was with my men. I took Jim's hand and led him back inside the boat. It was warmer than outside and a little stuffy. The Devil's doing, perhaps? A little taste of Hell? I was ready to burn some more.

I requested a re-do of the Adirondack finale — me riding a hard cock, leaning back, with a tongue on my clitoris and a cock in my mouth. Last time Bob's tongue had given me the magical orgasm, but this time he was under me, his cock so deep and so hard I could hardly believe it. Harvey's foreskin was tickling my tongue and Jim's lovely mouth worked the magic on my clitoris. It was just as good as I remembered. Better, maybe. My orgasm was so complete, so deeply satiating, I though I'd melt into a sweaty heap and not even bother being human again. Nothing would ever be as good. Nothing.

Bob could tell that it was special for me, a cock and a tongue both making me orgasm at the same time. He said he knew of another position, similar, he said, that I might like, a variation on the sixty-nine we'd tried last year. He lay himself down on his back and pulled me onto him, his mouth on my still tingling vagina, my mouth hungry on his cock. I loved how it tasted of me.

My knees and Bob's head were right at the edge of the bed where Jim and Harvey were standing. That's when I felt Jim enter me, somehow getting in there without displacing Bob's tongue on my most sensitive bit. It was an astonishing sensation. At first I went wild on Bob's cock with my mouth, but soon the sensations overwhelmed me and all I could do was hold onto it, tight in my squeezing fist as Jim and Harvey took turns fucking me, their cocks feeling harder than they had all day, their moans nearly as loud as my screaming cries of love. Bob was relentless underneath me, his tongue working otherworldly magic as Jim and Harvey fucked me to the edge of oblivion.

I'm not sure if I lived or died. Heaven, Hell, God and the Devil, there was no telling any of them apart anymore. I was back home, making dinner for Donald, suspended in another world, a world I didn't understand.

"How was your day?" Donald asked. "Did you go shopping?"

"Yes. I mean no, not really. I...was with another man."

It was an unexpected confession. I hadn't planned it, hadn't thought it through. It came out of nowhere, and then it was everywhere.

"I...had sex today," I said. "I'm not proud of it."

Donald just sat there. I wasn't surprised. Donald's a quiet, thoughtful man and I'd hit him with something totally unexpected.

"Are you...in love?" he asked, his eyes searching, suddenly sad.

"No! Maybe...in love with the sex, but not with the...man, no. Definitely not. It's not emotional. It's just sex."

"Do I want to know who it is?"

"You're asking me?" I said.

"No, I don't want to know. Is he in love?"

"No," I said, thinking about all three of my men. "No, he's not. He's married, too. It's just a fling. I know that's a horrible, flippant word, but it fits. What I've done is a horrible flippant thing."

"You love the sex? I guess I can't blame you for not loving ours."

"But I do! I always feel so close to you. I guess I just...needed more."

"Do you really need it that badly?" Donald asked.

"I did. I do. I'm not proud of it."

"Well then..." he said, quietly and thoughtfully, "...I should be the one to give it to you. You'll have to tell me what you want."

"You won't judge me? You won't think I'm a deviant or something? I tried, last summer, remember? You laughed it off."

"I remember," he said. "I thought about that, afterward. I was wondering what had gotten into you, but, yeah, it was wrong of me to not even talk to you about it. Sex has always made me...uncomfortable. That's one of the reasons I love you. You've never judged me. But yes, I can see where I definitely dropped the ball as far as keeping you happy."

"You realize I'm the one who did the horrible thing, right?" I said. "You've been so good to me in every way."

"Except satisfying you sexually. Is our marriage in jeopardy? God I'd hate to think that."

"I don't want it to be. I love you, Donald. Despite what I've done, I really really love you."

There were tears. Lots of them. A few days later Donald wondered if seeing a marriage counselor might be a good idea. I thought it over and we decided to try it. The first one we tried was stodgy and old fashioned so we tried another, a thirty-something woman named Paulette. She's wonderful. Donald's gotten so he can tell her anything, which surprises the heck out of me, but it's great. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, but Paulette could see right away that repressed sexuality was the root of our only real problem. She said the "fix" was much easier with men than women, and she had a good feeling about Donald. She prescribed porn, of all things, and some Viagra. A man who gets hard and stays hard has confidence, she said, and the porn, well, Donald just needed to open his eyes to the wide world of sex and figure out where he fit in. She said I should watch with him, but not all the time.

A week later, after watching some, Donald said something that took me by surprise. "You know," he said, "your ass is just as nice as a lot of the women on there. I don't know why you complain about it so much."

I smiled and my eyes welled up with tears. "You think so?" I said.

In Paulette's office one day he wanted to ask something but didn't know if he should. It was about my appearance, he said. I felt defensive, as women often do I guess, but I stayed silent, wondering what he had on his mind.

"Her hair...and the spray she uses on it...it reminds me of...her mother," he said to Paulette.

Paulette smiled. "If I had a bell I'd ring it," she said. She looked at me. "I know changing your appearance is a big deal, but..."

"I'll do it," I interrupted. "Yes, why didn't I think of that." I smiled at Donald. "You realize this is going to be expensive, right," I said to him, gesturing to my whole body. "Total makeover." We both smiled.

When we got home I asked him if he had any preferences for my new hairstyle. He looked a little sheepish when he showed me a porn woman on his computer. Her name is Nina Hartley, and she looked to be about my age, with a similar face and a similar body. She even wears glasses. I smiled at my husband. It thrilled me that he chose a porn star who looks so much like me.

"I'll have to dye it, obviously. I can get it cut that way, but it'll take a while for it to grow out like that. I'll make an appointment tomorrow." I glanced at the computer screen, at Ms. Hartley and her big-cocked lover. "I'm going to take a shower, and then I want you to lick me like that and fuck me like that, okay?"

"Okay," my sweet husband said.

I washed every hidden place on my body, towel dried my hair and left it messy, nothing like my mother. With the towel tucked around me I led Donald to our bed. I gave him a gentle blowjob — I was still working up to letting him see my deep throat skills — and then I was face down on the blanket, the way Nina Hartley had been.

"I'm clean," I said.

"I know you are," Donald said.

I nearly had an orgasm when I felt him between my legs, pushing them wider. I felt his hands on my buttocks, his thumbs spreading them. "Oh...God!" I gasped when I felt his face in there, his tongue barely touching, getting a taste of things. The licking continued, much to my delight, all around both my openings. The porn we'd watched together the night before featured a lot of ass licking, and I was learning that my dear husband was game. When he'd thoroughly driven me wild with desire I begged him to fuck me. He teased me more with his searching tongue.

"Fuck me, Don! Make me feel like a woman."

I silently thanked Nina Hartley and Paulette when I felt Don above me, his throbbing cock slipping into my wetness. It felt so glorious I thanked God. I thanked the Devil, too.

Sex is a powerful thing. It can turn a prim, proper, church secretary into a big cock craving cum slut. It can turn a conservative, sex averse man into an ass licking Nina Hartley fantasizer. It's a big crazy world out there, and quite a few people are fucking their asses off, right now, as we speak. The Devil has his hand on some of them, and God's grace guides some of the others. I'm sure it was God who guided my husband's tongue to my freshly scrubbed asshole. If that sounds like an odd thing for a deeply Christian woman to say, I'm not sure what to tell you. Religion is supposed to keep us on track, keep us civilized in the face of so much potential chaos. I slipped into the Devil's grasp, twice, and my sweet, loving husband forgave me. I praised the Lord for it at church last Sunday, in a new dress that shows my knees and a little bit of cleavage.

riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers
12