The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

"Oh, that's cute!" Jeana said, eyeing my new bikini when I walked into the big main room of the boat, where she was pouring rum into a large pitcher of what looked like iced tea.

"I'll be honest," I said, "it's my first two piece since I was a kid. I thought I'd take a chance. I'm super white, though. I just realized the whole middle of me is gonna burn like a son of a gun."

"I've got some amazing sunscreen," Jeana said. "We'll get you through. I probably shouldn't say this, but Bob's gonna love seeing you in that suit. I don't know how many times at church he's said something nice about your appearance. If I was the jealous type I'd think he had you in his sights or something."

I laughed nervously. "It's nice to know somebody notices. You know the feeling, right?"

"Oh, sure," Jeana said. "I love it when...well, yes, it's nice to be noticed."

"Did you just pour that whole bottle in there?" I asked.

"Oh. No, it wasn't full. I might have gotten a little carried away, though. Seeing you looking like that sort of..."

"I don't look like Reverend James' secretary today?"

"No, you don't. I knew you were curvy, but...that looks really sexy on you. I was talking to Bob about getting implants, maybe. Think I should?"

"No! Are you kidding? You've got...I guess we're being honest here, right? You've got the nicest body. I'd kill to have your shape."

"Oh, you're sweet, Margaret. Yeah, I kinda hate the thought of maybe messing up what's already halfway decent. You see so much horrible cosmetic surgery on TV. I'm a little scared of it."

"Good. Yeah, don't mess with this," I said, waving my fingers at the surprisingly hot body in front of me.

"Do you want to get Donald and tell him where to change? He's probably roasting up there."

I went out on the back deck and felt the warm breeze on more bare flesh than ever before. It was a new kind of thrill, and I learned how bad my new bikini was at hiding aroused nipples. The bumps on the front of me were much more visible than I expected. I wondered if that was a 'bikini thing,' or if I'd just chanced into one that screamed, 'Hey, look at these!'

Jeana was putting together some bowls of snacks when I led Donald into the main cabin. I don't know what kind of look he gave her, but she smiled at him like a shy high school girl. I led him farther in, past the bed that probably still smelled like my sex, to the front cabin where my clothes were. I closed the door behind us.

"Strip, stud," I said, kidding around. "The sexpot in the kitchen wants to suck your cock."

Donald stumbled and landed on the bed. "She does?"

"No!" I laughed.

"Hey, I don't know what's going on," he said. "Do you know what's going on?"

"No. Nothing, as far as I know."

"I got a strange vibe from Bob," Donald said. "It's almost like he knows what we're up to. Do you think Jeana talked to him? How far into this is she? Do we even know what's going on?"

"Just get your bare skin out in the sun," I said. "I told you we're just going to play things by ear. It's all just a hunch, but...I don't know, I just want to see what happens. Is that awful?"

"I don't know," he said, pulling up his swim trunks. "This feels nuts, but...hey, I'm game."

"Want some Backyard Tea?" Jeana asked, when she saw us heading her way. "It's got a nice kick, so you might want to go easy until you get your sea legs."

"Sure," Donald said. "What's the recipe?" For someone who was so conflicted a minute ago, he sure looked comfortable chatting it up with the hottie in the leopard-print bikini.

I listened to the chatter, but I wanted to be up on the flying bridge with Bob. He had shorts and a polo shirt on when I last saw him, but I pictured him up there wearing nothing but his speedo, the one that took my breath away when he hardened up in it that night in the dimly lit cabin in the Adirondacks.

"Shall we bring Bob a drink?" I said.

"Yes," Jeana said. "Let's all go up. It's so nice up there, up in the breeze."

Jeana led the way. When we got to the shiny chrome ladder she handed Donald the pitcher of spiked tea, and she proceeded to climb, step by sexy step, all the way to the top. It was a stunning sight. The velvety leopard-print fabric was either tight or loose on her crotch, I'm not sure which, but the end result was a barely covered pussy that seemed to move with its own inner life, and an ass that was as sexy as anything I've ever seen. Granted, I'm not a connoisseur of sexy sights, but still. Donald stood and watched her like he was frozen up with rigor mortis.

"Wanna hand those up to me," Jeana said, bending down so far her breasts were a hair's breadth from tumbling out of her bikini. Donald moved slowly, handing her the pitcher and the plastic cups, no doubt savoring every precious second of the sight of her. I moved a little faster, handing her the tray of snacks.

I smiled and nearly laughed when I climbed the ladder and saw Bob, standing tall at the helm, in nothing but a black speedo, one I hadn't seen before. It was the back of him I saw first, his ass looking even more chiseled than I remembered it. He'd mentioned joining a gym. I'd say it was time well spent.

"Well, well!" he said when he saw me. "That can't be Secretary Margaret, can it? My goodness you clean up nice!"

"Did I tell 'ya?" Jeana said to me.

"God I love the summertime," he said, looking me over from head to toe.

Donald was already over next to Jeana, helping her fill plastic cups with high octane iced tea. The boat was knifing through small wind-driven waves like they weren't even there. It felt magical, being up high in the wind. I felt nearly naked, and I was starting to understand why Bob enjoyed wearing as little as possible.

"Hell of a day," he said, with his hands on the wheel, looking out over the oncoming water. "Couldn't be any nicer."

"You'd better get some of that industrial strength sunscreen on," Jeana said to me, a few minutes later. "Lets go down. We can set up the lounge chairs."

Down on the back deck, Jeana unfolded two low chairs. She told me to make myself comfortable and she went inside to get the sunscreen. I stretched out on the lounge, looking up at the back of Donald and Bob. Bob looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. Donald saw him looking. The two of them started talking. Was it about me, I wondered? My bikini? Or maybe it was just mundane conversation. "The old boat runs really smooth." "Yes, I just put new spark plugs in the engine."

Jeana returned with the special sunscreen, and it was none to soon. My belly, a part of me that hadn't seen the sun in decades, already felt like it was cooking, and the rest of me wasn't far behind.

Jeana reclined on the lounge next to me and squirted some white lotion onto herself. She handed me the big, oversized tube. We did our own arms and legs and bellies.

"Want me to do your back?" she asked.

I rolled onto my stomach, disappointed I couldn't keep tabs on Bob's behind anymore.

"Unhook your top," Jeana said.

My first thought was how unchristian something like that would be, and then I scolded myself for being too much like my puritanical mother. I was supposed to be getting flirty, after all. I arched my back and lifted myself on my elbows, and I reached for the clasp on my bikini top.

"Oh, a front closure?" she said. "That's trickier to manage. How do you do it?"

"I don't. I mean, I've never. Should I have bought a different kind?"

When Jeana was telling me it would just be a little trickier, I realized it might be a way to move things along. A way to encourage her to join me. "You know, it's just in the way. I can keep it handy, right?" I took a deep breath to calm myself, and I let my big breasts free. "Can you... get it off of me?" I asked, flattening myself against the lounge again, holding my arms up behind me like a helpless mermaid.

"Wow. Margaret, you surprise me," Jeana said, helping rid my shoulders and arms of the strappy little encumbrance.

"Do I? Maybe this is a bad idea," I said, twisting to face her, without showing too much.

"No, it's not that," Jeana said. "I love doing this when it's just Bob and me. I shouldn't tell you this, but I sunbathe naked a lot, when we're out cruising around like this."

"Ooo, that sounds like naughty fun. So, it's okay then? Me being like this?" I said.

"Yeah, it's nice," Jeana said. She glanced up at Bob and Donald. "Maybe I'll join you."

She squirted some cool lotion on my back, and I felt her hands on me. I was face down, nearly naked, and it felt glorious. Soft, lotiony hands, massaging me almost like a pro. I'm pretty sure I moaned. When she got down near my butt I was temped to ask her to strip me bare. Instead, I arched my back and met her lower back massage with my upturned ass. I was horny!

When she finished she retreated to her own lounge. "Want me to do you?" I asked.

"No, you look comfortable," she said.

"I'm not as good a massager as you," I said, "but I'll give it a try."

I raised up and felt the warm wind on my bare breasts. I could see the surprise on Jeana's face. "I guess so," she said. "If you're sure."

She flattened herself on her stomach and her arms reached back and unhooked her top. I stood up, feeling dangerous and sexy, and I sat at her side. "Do you want to take that off, so I don't get any on it? It's so velvety, it looks like it might stain."

"All of it?" she said, surprising me.

"Yeah. Let's be daring. Wanna?"

"You, too?"

I nodded. I wondered if she could see my chest moving with my pounding heartbeat.

She took her top off herself, and then she lifted her butt and pushed the bottom piece down onto her thighs. I knew she didn't want to roll over, so I helped her, pulling it past her knees and over her feet. It felt a little magical having the little thing in my hands, knowing the significance. Jeana Smythe was naked, and I'd stripped her. And within seconds, I'd be naked, too.

I desperately wanted to know if the men had noticed what we were up to. I wanted to know where their eyes were, and what their dirty minds were thinking. I took a deep breath because I needed one, realizing too late that it heaved my big, hard-nippled tits out in spectacular fashion. I thought about how it didn't matter, how it was a good thing to do, and I did it again. I whisked off the bottom of my bikini as quick as I could, and I turned just enough to see the men in my peripheral vision. I couldn't tell if they were looking, but I think they were. I squirted lotion on Jeana's back, and I started to rub it in.

It was a back I'd admired, from afar. It was a summer picnic at the church. A day of pot-luck food, and games for the kids. Two years ago, if my memory is correct. A buzz went up, amongst the women. Jeana Smythe had just arrived, and her back was showing. Too much of it, by Christian standards. I was amused by the subtle commotion. She had a summer dress on, a nice pale pink one, high necked and therefore Christian approved from the front. But the back was a different story. It was a halter dress. Not a blatant, 'side boob' kind of thing, but most defiantly an open back, no bra, sun on your spine all the way down to slightly below your waist kind of thing. I thought it looked wonderful on her, as all of her clothes do, but a slow murmur built amongst the conservative women, and it's been talked about, quietly, ever since.

"That feels nice," Jeana said, rousing me from my mindless reminiscing. "I can't believe we're naked. You don't think Donald will mind?"

"Nope," I said. "He's very laid back. What about Bob?"

"Oh, goodness no, he'll love this. Especially since it's you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I told you. I think he's got a thing for you. Maybe it's like a church secretary fantasy or something. I don't know. I'm guessing he's not the only one."

My lotiony hands were up near Jeana's shoulder blades, massaging smoothly. "At church, you mean?"

"Yup," she said. "I'm guessing you're a big time fantasy girl. There's something about that secretary job, and the way you look doing it."

"Why would that...?"

"It's the tits, girl. You know yours are amazing, right? I can't believe I let you unleash them in front of my husband."

It was an odd moment. The extent of my nakidity suddenly hit me. I felt like I was standing on the pulpit, in front of the congregation, totally naked. There was warm wind, even though we were in the church, and everyone in the sanctuary smelled like coconut scented sunscreen.

"They're not amazing, they're just fat," I said.

"Ha!" Jeana laughed. "Trust me, girl, they're amazing. If I could order them up at the surgeon's I'd do it in a heartbeat. Don't lie to me and tell me you haven't noticed every man in the congregation looking at them."

"Isn't that just what men do?"

"If you've got amazing tits, yeah!"

I was done with my lotioning of Jeana's back, but I didn't want to be. I liked sitting up, naked, showing myself while I touched her.

"There," I said. "I guess we won't burn."

"Do my ass," Jeana said, wiggling it for emphasis. "I need to do yours, too."

I was happy with the new task. Happier than I thought I'd be.

"What makes you think I'll be face down?" I said, smiling.

"Margaret! Oh my God, I had no idea you were so wild!"

I smiled, but sadness crept in when I wasn't expecting it. I'd fallen for Jeana's charms. She was the kind of woman I'd love to be friends with, but I'd fucked her husband on two separate occasions, doing things to him that I wouldn't even be able to talk about. I was feeling enormously guilty as I squeezed lotion on her beautifully proportioned buttocks. It made me even more determined to give Donald to her, there, on the boat that day, and any other time she wanted him. I felt like I needed to even the score.

"I'm sure every man in the church loves this ass," I said, as I massaged. "I can't believe I've got my hands on it. My husband's probably going nuts if he's looking at us."

"Is he?"

"I don't know. Want me to look?"

"No."

I took a quick glance anyway, and Donald and Bob were both watching us. I hoped we were on course and there was nothing in front of the boat that needed their attention — a buoy, or rocks, or another boat. Jeana's ass cheeks spread open a little while I was working, and I got a good look at the lower part of her pussy, and her little asshole. It was all better looking than I thought it would be. Feminine and delicate. And then I was done.

"They're looking," Jeana said, whispering, when she sat up and squeezed lotion on my buttocks. "Are we sure we're okay with this?"

I wondered what she meant. Okay with sitting around naked? Okay with where it might lead? I was hoping it was the latter. "I am. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. It's okay."

I could hear Jeana breathing when she massaged in the lotion. Loud breaths. She was riled up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her glance up at the men again, and I heard a lungful of breath huff out of her nose.

Ten minutes later, when she and I were both feeling the flesh-cooking heat of the sun, sprawled out on our stomachs on our lounge chairs, I heard the steady drone of the engines slow a little. A few seconds later they slowed even more.

"No need to get up, ladies," Bob yelled. "I'll handle the anchor. There isn't another boat in sight."

Jeana raised her head up. She didn't move for a few moments, and then she looked at me. "I know this spot. Bob anchors here when we want...privacy."

"That's good, right?" I said, lifting my head to look around.

"Are we gonna...get dressed?" she asked. "Or..."

I smiled. "Let's not. I'm more comfortable than I thought I'd be."

"Margaret!" she said, smiling her surprise at me. Her eyes were sparkling and beautiful. "Okay. But I should warn you. Have you ever seen a man get hard in a speedo before?"

"Oh my God!" I said, smiling. "Would you think I'm awful if I said I have, and I liked it?"

Jeana giggled. I was pretty sure I'd found a new best friend. I watched as she got up off the lounge, standing as the big boat slowed to a stop. She used her hands on herself, trying to smooth the marks that the lounge chair had impressed upon her skin. She sat back down and picked up the tube of lotion, squeezing some on her hand and then applying it to her breasts. They were medium sized, I guess you'd say, with a lovely shape, and nipples that were much more delicate than mine. Delicate or not, they were plenty aroused.

I looked up at Donald, alone up on the bridge. He was watching us. Watching Jeana. She handed me the tube, so I sat up, too. I squirted the lotion right on my tits, happy Donald was watching, but disappointed Bob was out of sight, dealing with the anchor. I rubbed it in slowly, and my wish was granted — Bob appeared, close, stepping in off the side deck onto the back deck where we were. Two naked women, playing with our slippery tits.

"Wow," he said. "This is my kind of an outing. I can help if you can't reach a spot."

"No thank you," Jeana said. "Margaret took care of me very nicely. You should take care of that before you scare our guests away," she said, gesturing at the massive lump in his speedo, bumpy with the outline of his cock's muscly sinew and the big knob at its tip.

"Take care of it? What do you suggest I do?"

"I don't know. Have a drink or something."

"I'm on it," he said. "Hey Don, switch off those two ignition switches and hand me down the drinks and stuff."

Jeana quickly lotioned her front, where her bikini bottom had been, so I did the same, finishing before the men joined us. I'd been naked on the back deck with Bob and Jim and Harvey, so I remembered the feeling. It was just as good the second time, maybe even more exciting because there was still a lot unknown about where the day was going. Oh, who am I kidding — it was a huge, mind-boggling kind of thrill. I was naked for God's sake! And Jeana Smythe was, too! In front of both our men! I was dying to know what was going on in Donald's head, and then I got my answer. When the drinks and snacks were down and Donald climbed down the ladder, I realized one of the advantages of a speedo type swimsuit. Yes, you could clearly see the outline and contours of Bob's big erection, but at least it was held down. Donald, on the other hand...

"You look like you could use a drink, too," I said, nodding in the direction of his problem.

"Sorry, I...I mean, you two are..."

Jeana chose to ignore the situation, even though I could tell she was pleased with Donald's condition.

"Did I bring dip for those chips?" she asked Bob. "I think I did."

She stood up and walked nonchalantly in through the cabin door. I watched Donald's eyes follow the wiggle of her ass.

"Sweet little caboose, huh, Don?" Bob said.

"Jeeze," I said. "Is that how you guys talk about us?"

"Just when you're naked...or wearing clothes," he said, smirking. "Speaking of which, how 'bout the ass on Cynthia Marley?"

"Bob!" I said.

"What did he say now?" Jeana said.

For a second I was shocked to see her naked, emerging from the cabin like a goddess into the sunlight. "Cynthia Marley's ass," I said.

"Oh," Jeana said, holding the container of dip in one hand, and letting her head-shaking face drop into her other. "He's actually mentioned that to me before. Poor Cynthia. She's as quiet and conservative as they come, right? And every guy in the place wants to...well, you guys can fill in the blanks."

"That's just it," Bob said. "We want to fill in her blank."

I tried to stifle my laugh, but it broke through and felt good. It was a nice belly laugh and my tits bounced.

"See?" Bob said to his wife. "My audience likes me."

"Yeah, you're lucky you found one," Jeana said.

"Margaret, do you wanna be my groupie?" Bob asked.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers