The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a half an hour later when I learned about it. We were out in the middle of the lake, cruising slowly across the wide expanse of blue. I was up on the flying bridge with Bob. The wind was tousling my hair and the sun was just beginning to lightly broil my already tan skin. Donald and Jeana had stayed down below, on the back deck lounge chairs. They'd applied sunscreen to each other and stripped off each other's swimsuits and it had quickly ramped up to fucking. Donald on his back, Jeana riding him. She was moving slowly and sensuously, the way people do when they have that certain 'sensual' gene programmed into their DNA.

"They're making me horny," I said to Bob, watching them with my hand on his hard lump. "Can't you throw out the anchor?"

"She's trying to even up the score," Bob said. "I need to tell you something, Margaret. I told Jeana about us; about the Adirondacks."

My hand recoiled from his crotch. "You told her? Oh, Bob. I wish you'd talked to me about it first."

"I know. I'm sorry, Margaret. It just came up and it seemed like the right moment. You know how marriages are, you take your lumps when you think it'll work out."

"And did it?" I said. "I mean, it must have. We're here. You're not in divorce court. Oh, no! She's not going to tell Donald, is she?"

"No, don't worry, Margaret. She understands it's delicate. You guys are friends. This'll all work out."

It was all almost too much for my mind to comprehend. Bob seemed calm. Everything he was saying seemed like things my mind would make up if I was dreaming.

"We both think you should tell him," Bob said.

My first instinct was to tell him to mind his own goddamned business, but I knew my instincts were wrong and he was right.

"I think, speaking from a male point of view, if you tell him today, with Jeana here, it'll go down easier for him. He's not going to want to loose that."

Bob looked down at the back deck to make his point, and my eyes followed his. Jeana's sexy ass was moving up and down. Her mouth was kissing. My Donald's hips were thrusting. They were fucking each other and they were totally lost in the moment. Her pussy looked so hungry with a cock in it. So pink.

"He already knows you had a fling, right?" Bob said, adjusting the steering wheel slightly to hold his course. "There's always going to be a cloud over this if you don't tell him. I have a feeling it'll be okay. I was surprised how well Jeana took it. To be honest with you, I think she knew there'd been something, and she was glad it was you. Now she knows there's not 'another woman' out there somewhere."

I turned my attention forward, away from the view of Donald's cock disappearing inside Jeana's pussy. I watched the water, and the small waves, and the other boats crisscrossing the big lake. Everything Bob said made sense, and I knew the truth had to come out eventually. It surprised me that Jeana was rolling with the punches the way that she was, but maybe she didn't want to lose what was happening, either. I looked back at her again. Yes, she was obviously into it, the crazy couple-swapping thing we'd all started. And Donald was, too, fucking her in the broad daylight in the middle of the lake, just half an hour into our day. It had surprised me a little how quickly she'd mounted him, out there with other boats around. I guess maybe she really was trying to even things up, to maybe make a point to her cunt-hound husband, and maybe make a point to me, her new slutty friend.

In hindsight, I wish I'd thought a little more about what was happening before I opened my big mouth to my naked husband. It wasn't long after we'd anchored, just a few minutes I guess, when I took him inside the cabin to break the news...

I asked him if he remembered how we both fantasize about group sex, and I told him that for me it was a fantasy that goes way back, something that's been with me my whole adult life. I told him how it had never crossed my mind to actually do something like that until I found myself holed up in an Adirondack cabin with three sweet men, men who I was comfortable with in a friendly way, men who fell into what was happening as unexpectedly as I did. I told him it was me who egged Bob on, and in a way it was. I told him I was fucked by three men, for most of that Adirondack night.

Donald was quiet when I told him all of those things. I remember being glad he was naked, and glad I had my bikini on. I remember being desperately scared that he'd hate me. Hate me forever.

"Why are you telling me this now?" he asked. He sounded calm, but I wasn't.

"Bob told Jeana. He was feeling guilty, I guess. You know I would have told you before, right? But you told Paulette and me you didn't want to know. It suddenly got complicated today, when Bob told me he'd told Jeana."

Donald nodded. "Yeah, I guess it's best that it's out there. Jeana didn't freak out?"

"No. She took a little bit more of you for herself, but I don't think you minded."

"So, Bob I sort of understand, but Jim and Harvey?" Donald was looking at me with odd looking eyes, trying to figure me out. "Do they...do that kind of thing? I never would have guessed. Never."

"No, I don't think they do. I think it was a fling that we all just sort of fell into. They're nice men, with good marriages from what I can tell."

Donald still looked calm, but I could tell he was a little stunned. "You. With three men."

"Here's the part that makes me look like even more of a slut — it happened again, about a year later. Obviously that time it wasn't so innocent and unexpected. We all knew what we were doing, but...we did it anyway."

"Well, it's not like I didn't know," Donald said. "You were honest with me back then. You told me you'd had an affair."

"Yes, but..."

"One man, three men. Maybe I'm thinking crazy, but if you'd told me you had three separate affairs, with three separate men, I think I'd feel differently, but..."

"But?"

"You had a fling, and it happened twice. That's what it comes down to. It's nothing that you weren't honest and up front with me about, before."

"But...it's Bob. And now we're...so involved with him, and Jeana."

"What do you want me to say, Margaret? That we should stop all this? And never see them again? I've watched him fuck you. I liked it, remember? If you want to know what I think, I think we're beyond your fling. It's evolved. We've evolved, and now I'm just as much into it as you are. Let's just keep moving. Let's just enjoy our new friends and keep tying to figure out this new marriage that we have. That's what it feels like, a new marriage. We did the work with Paulette, and here we are."

"Okay," I said, searching his eyes and finding nothing but truth. "Yes, here we are. It feels a little different, but, yes, here we are. Our hosts are probably nervous about what's happening in here. Shall we go...have a drink?"

We did all have one, and they were strong, reeking of rum. Donald was on his second, talking about the vagaries of infidelity, when he said to Bob...

"I never would have guessed you three guys. Was it the church secretary thing?"

"I think so. That and the tits," Bob said, smiling. "It's always the tits."

"Wait, three guys?" Jeana said. "Did you forget to tell me a little something, honey?"

That's when I realized my faux pas. Bob had told Jeana about me, but he'd neglected to mention a lot of the details.

"Jim Halvert and Harvey Gantry," Donald said, his tongue nicely loosened from the rum. "Remember that Adirondack seminar, when their car broke down?"

"You're fucking kidding me! Jim and Harvey?" Jeana's eyes were huge and her mouth hung open like one of the Large Mouth Bass the fisherman were after not too far away. "They both fucked you? And Bob, too? All at once?"

"I...thought you knew about everything," I said sheepishly, feeling like an A-number-one slut.

"Three fuckin' guys?" she said, shaking her head. "Holy shit, Margaret. You keep surprising me. Jim and Harvey?"

Her eyes grew wide again, like she couldn't believe her ears. I felt like a fool for outing poor Jim and poor Harvey.

"It wasn't something they do, I don't think," I said. "I mean, they have good marriages, so we need to keep this quiet, okay? Can we do that, please?"

"Oh, yeah, I wouldn't say anything," Jeana said. "I'm just...it just boggles the mind. Wow. I wonder who else in the church is willing to jump in the sack. Obviously the four of us are."

"The private lives of a Christian church. That'd make a good book, right?" Bob said.

"It'd make a better porn," Donald said. I could hear the rum in his voice.

"You might want to slow down on those drinks, sweetheart," I said, "unless you want to get sloppy drunk."

"Maybe I'll just get sloppy fucked with my new girlfriend."

He definitely sounded like a new Donald, a man with a new marriage to a newly outed slut wife. His eyes were twinkling and his cock was growing, rising up slowly right before all of our eyes.

"What's wrong with this picture?" Bob said to me. "Our horny spouses are way ahead of us."

He put his drink down and he stood me up and turned me around. I was facing the broad expanse of the lake. Speeding boats were skipping across choppy waves, not too far away. I felt his big hands behind me, on the clasp of my yellow bikini top. It was suddenly loose, my tits free. He lifted it over my head and pulled the strap out from under my wind tousled hair. My Nina Hartley hair. My blonde slut hair.

His hands touched me on my sides, fingers tickling my breasts, and he kissed me on the nape of my neck. My skin went electric and all the breath left my lungs. His hands were on my tits but then they were gone, down, fingertips hooked in the waistband of my yellow bikini. And then it was down, too. I felt it on my bare feet, and then Bob's hand gripped an ankle, lifted it, gripped the other ankle, lifted it. I was naked again, under the hot summer sun.

He stood again and I felt his cock. Somehow he'd stripped too, in an instant. He was huge and hard, as I knew he'd be, pressed between my ass cheeks, and his hands claimed my tits again. Another spine tingling kiss on my neck. Arms wrapped around me, firm and tight. I felt weightless when he arranged me on my hands and knees on a lounge chair, and I felt drugged when his huge cock thrusted its way into me, slipping deeper and deeper into my pussy. I was wet and so ready. I felt him pull out and I felt Donald's familiar touch, and his familiar cock, ramming into me in an unfamiliar way. I cried out and slapped the cushion with my hand. Donald was out and Bob was in again, fucking me hard. The slaps of his body against mine were swallowed up by the warm wind, but they were loud. I was loud. Crying out and begging for more. Donald again, fucking me like a man I didn't know, his voice grunting, primal. He bent over me, fucking me with solid thuds, his hands grabbing and squeezing my flailing tits. Bob again, his cock thudding, fucking me deep, rattling off my insides. My screams were unhinged, loose in the world, floating across water. I begged for more, and my two men gave it to me, tag-team fucking me past the edge of sanity. If they were punishing me for being a slut, I loved it and I wanted nothing but more. My spasming orgasm flattened me, but my men were relentless, fucking me prone on the lounge. Bob's cock was extraordinary that way, huge and slithering, cleaving my cheeky ass, fucking me deep while I was flat on my stomach. Donald straddled the head of the lounge, legs spread wide, and he fucked my mouth. He squeezed my head in his hands, fingers entwined in my Nina Hartley hair. He whimpered and moaned and his cock made me gag. I opened my throat and he fucked it. Bob's hands pressed my waist hard against the lounge and I felt his slithering, thrusting monster throbbing inside me and I heard him gasp and cry and moan. He was cumming, hard and deep inside me. Another orgasm overtook me and my body wasn't mine. It was theirs. They filled me with their seed, and it leaked out of both ends of me, liquefied and juicy from my pussy, drooling and white from my mouth. I heard my men breathing, gasping for oxygen. I heard myself doing the same. I heard a boat speed by so close I wondered if they'd seen me. I heard Jeana...

"Are you all right? That was...intense." She was on her knees next to me, her fingers picking the sweaty hair off my sweaty face. "I guess we're really doin' this, huh? That was real."

"Yeah, we're doin' it," I said, my voice weak. I was flat on my stomach, like a corpse. I was wondering if I was dreaming. Jeana looked like an angel, an angel who was hoping to be fucked by Bob and Donald just as roughly as they'd done me.

When I tried to get up I was dizzy. The old saying 'Fucked my brains out' hit me and I laughed, and I had to sit down. Jeana thought I should eat, so we broke out the lunch. There's something wonderfully decadent and fun about eating pizza when you're naked, especially when it's done with naked friends.

"I'm happy," I said, and then I bit off another piece of the homemade pizza I'd made.

"That's what happens when two men fuck you like a slut," Jeana said, smirking.

I smiled embarrassedly. "No, I'm happy it's all out there. I hated having secrets."

"I'm still having trouble believing Jim Halvert and Harvey Gantry were in on it," Jeana said.

"Is it something you're willing to keep quiet?" I asked. "I hope so, for their sake. I'd be willing to bet a whole lot of money they're not 'adultery' kind of men."

"Oh, yeah. No, I won't say anything," Jeana said. "I may flirt with them a little, just to tease them."

"Good idea," Bob said. "Maybe we can loosen up the whole congregation."

"Yeah, you wish!" Jeana said. "You're still the king of the cunt-hounds, mister. If I didn't have Donald to play with you'd be in big-ass trouble."

"I'm fine with big asses. They're all the rage these days."

Jeana shook her head in mock disgust, but her little smile told everyone all was okay.

Like I said, sitting around so casually naked with friends is fun and more than a little surreal. It amazes me how comfortable it feels, after a lifetime of covering myself up so thoroughly. Maybe it was the summer heat wave that had something to do with getting me used to the nudity; you know how hot summer days by the water can lull you like a drug? Maybe it was the boat, and the private little cove we always went to, with its feel of wilderness even though we could hear and see other boats out on the lake, not too far away. For whatever reason, we were all relaxed and comfortable in our own skin, and it's a marvelous feeling. It's also surprising and wonderful that we were all able to talk so freely, about our wants and desires and our fantasies. It's so liberating when fantasies don't have to be secret. As usual it was Bob who sort of gently pushed us in that direction, and I'm glad he did. As we were eating pizza he let go of one of his own secret fantasies, letting it out into the world and into all our ears. It was me and Jeana he was dreaming of. It didn't exactly surprise me, but then again, it did.

"You want us to... with each other?" I said.

Bob nodded. He looked sure of himself.

I'll admit that what he was asking for was something I'd thought about. The porn Donald and I watch often has women pleasuring each other. We don't watch strict girl-on-girl porn, but porn women are on each other in all kinds of heterosexual scenes — threeways, fourways and orgies. It seems to be an almost natural thing these days, women touching other women; fingering; licking each other's pussies. It's the licking that gets to me. Just watching it electrifies me, maybe because it's always been so taboo all through my life. Oral sex of any kind was taboo, but a straight woman licking another straight woman's pussy? That's just wasn't done! Not in any world I knew about.

I looked at Jeana and she shrugged. Shrugged! She was silent, but she looked like she was hoping. I was hoping, too. I sort of knew it before that moment, but the look in her eyes rearranged all the thoughts in my mind, thoughts that until then had only been scattered curiosities. They all came together, locking into something coherent, something big, so I shrugged, too. Jeana smiled, and my heart melted. She was more than my best friend. I was in love with her.

It seemed crazy to show her how much I loved her, the very first time, with an audience watching. But such was the crazy couple-swapping life I'd fallen into. The Devil, it seemed, would have it no other way.

"If you guys are gonna watch, I need a stiff drink," I said.

"Good idea," Jeana said. "Lets get buzzed and fuck each other."

I gave her a surprised look and she smiled. We'd come a long way, she and I, from our former Sunday-church selves.

She walked to the cabin and I watched her naked ass disappear through the door. I'd gotten so used to seeing her naked on our Saturdays on the boat. I loved seeing her that way, all smooth skin, nicely tanned, with hips that were sexy, a nearly flat tummy and breasts that just seemed to fit her to a 'T'. She's a much more beautiful woman than I am. A little younger, yes, but she's the product of 'prettier' genes. I complain about my breasts being saggy, but Donald and Bob assure me they're not. They're dense and firm and at my fifty-one years of age they're kind of remarkable, I guess, but Jeana's are just so pretty. Less garishly 'out there', I guess you could say. Her whole body is that way, slightly understated compared to mine; more elegant. And that elegance transitions beautifully to sexiness when she's with the men.

She returned with the rum bottle in her hand, ready to make two drinks strong enough to let us get lost in the moment. She filled our tall plastic glasses half full of the amber liquid, and then she splashed in some already spiked iced tea. They were ridiculously strong drinks, and I took a big gulp of mine.

"Did you ever get really drunk?" she asked, swallowing a mouthful of hers.

"When I was a teenager," I said.

"Yeah, me too," she said.

Bob was looking around, thinking. "I'm picturing cushions on the deck," he said. "What do you think?"

"Hey, it's your vision," I said, already feeling the rum. Two big gulps had given me a warm, rushing buzz.

I watched as Bob and Donald pulled the lounge chairs out of the way, tipping them up on their sides to make room. They took the cushions from them and placed them on the wooden deck, carefully arranging them to make a nice playpen for us girls. The sides and the transom of the boat are about about a foot-and-a-half high, with chrome railings above, giving us a modicum of privacy from the traffic on the lake. It seemed downright secluded compared to the blatant, out-in-the-open fucking the four of us had gotten used to, but when Bob set up two folding chairs for he and Donald to sit on to watch us, what we were about to do struck me as over-the-top exhibitionism.

I was starting to second guess the whole situation, thinking I'd back out; no way was I going to sprawl out naked on those cushions with another woman, my very first time with one, and let two men watch. I wondered what Jeana was thinking. I wanted to take her inside and talk about it with her. I watched her tip her glass up as she swallowed the last drops of her rocket fuel. Her eyes encouraged me to do the same.

I remember how hot the cushions felt, from the sun beating down on them. I remember giggling like crazy. I remember kissing Jeana.

Oh my gosh what a kiss! I had tears in my eyes, that's how beautiful it was. She tasted of rum and she smelled of coconut scented sunscreen and she made me drunker than any of the alcohol. We were standing on our knees, face to face, with our breasts touching and our hands on each others faces and necks and hair. Our mouths were open and our tongues played together, sometimes deep in the closed up wetness and sometimes out in the hot summer air. The tip of her tongue tickled my lips. It felt amazing so I did it to her. She kissed my neck and I threw my head back. I watched the white clouds and her mouth kissed my breasts. She'd touched me there before with her hands, but never with her mouth, never with the kind of passion that was being unleashed.