The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

"Oh...yeah!...Oh...yeah!...Oh...yeah!...Oh...yeah!"

Her exclamations devolved into sexy giggling moans, followed by deeper, soul satisfying moans as her out-of-control body was lost in the stars and then reclaimed reality. Donald pulled out after one last hard thud against her, and his cum flew from the tip of the slippery cock in his hand, spurting farther than I've seen it go before. Bob was splattered with it, the back of his head and his ear, but he was a trooper and his happy mouth never left the tits he was devouring. Cynthia was glad, I'm sure; I know how amazing it feels to have a man's mouth on me like that when an orgasm peaks and wanes.

Cynthia's eyes were closed. She breathed deeply. Her back was still up in a nice arch, Bob was still nibbling, and her hand played in his hair. Her eyes opened, looking surprised.

"Did he...cum on you?" she asked, feeling the warm stickiness on her fingers.

"Yup," I said. "You're so sexy, you got our boys all riled up."

Cynthia giggled at me, looking as cute as I've ever seen her. She looked proud of herself, in an embarrassed kind of way.

"Do you guys always...watch each other?" she asked.

"Sometimes," Jeana said. "Did you like it? Having us here?"

Cynthia nodded, looking even more embarrassed. Her face and body were so flushed and pink from two wild orgasms, I couldn't tell if she was blushing. I'm pretty sure she was.

"I...wouldn't have wanted it...away from you," she said. "It would have...felt wrong. I've never cheated with a married man."

"Oh, we know, Honey," I said. "No, you're not like that. This is different. It's all okay. That's what makes it so wonderful."

Cynthia smiled. Just a small, soft, happy looking smile. Her hand was still playing in the cum in Bob's hair. He was kissing her body. Her eyes closed again, and that beautiful smile stayed with her.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers