The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You came so many times, I wanted to tell her. So very many times.

It was later in the morning, in the Fellowship Hall, with coffee in our hands and paper plates of donuts in our laps, when we three girls were finally able to talk a little. We were on a couch, against a far wall, away from the milling crowd.

"Donald's ribs were so good!" Jeana said. "Bob and I enjoyed meeting your neighbor."

"He's really nice," Cynthia said.

"He loved you two, and Nikki; I could tell," I said.

"So thanks a lot, Cynthia," Jeana said kiddingly. "Now Bob wants to come home through the back door."

I nearly spit out my coffee, and Cynthia looked mortified. She was speechless, her face showing her shock at such a thing being discussed at church.

"Are you going to open it for him?" I said, with smiling surprise.

"I'm thinkin' about it," Jeana said. "It's one of those things I'm...kind of curious about. Are you?"

I nodded. "I never thought about it much, but yeah, our little book worm here...I guess it's true what they say. Ya gotta watch out for the quiet types."

"Ty's the one!" Cynthia said, quietly pleading her case. "I've never seen either of you guys say no to him. Why are you picking on me?"

Jeana put her smiling mouth near Cynthia's ear and spoke just loud enough to be heard by her two best friends. "Because my handsome husband put his big cock in your ass, and you loved it."

Cynthia's eyes showed fear and lust in equal measure. She fumbled with her donut and had to brush some the sugar off her lap. "It wasn't just me," she said, continuing her rebuttal. "Nikki too."

"And wasn't that something," I said. "Goood Llloorrd."

Cynthia whispered, "Does mine...look like hers?"

"Maybe we should change the subject," I said.

"Margaret's a cock tease," Jeana said, holding the conversation firmly in the 'inappropriate for church' category. "She does her exercises out in the backyard, in her bikini, with Martin watching."

Cynthia's eyes widened. "Really? How do you know he's watching?"

"Because he's always working in the yard," I said, "clipping the hedge or something."

"Isn't he retired? Doesn't his wife see you?"

"She volunteers at the library, so she's not home on weekdays," Jeana said. "It's all very naughty. You said you sunbathe out in your yard, right?"

"I used to," Cynthia said. "But now, with our Saturdays on the boat, I don't really need any more sun."

"There's houses around, though, right? Maybe you should do your workouts outside, like Margaret does. I'm sure the neighborhood men would love it."

"The house out back put in an above ground pool with a deck this year," Cynthia said. "The mother and father are okay looking, but the kids use it, mostly. There's a boy, probably a senior in high school. His friends are there sometimes."

"Ooo! You've been watching, haven't you!" Jeana said.

"Maybe," Cynthia said, smirking.

"You should definitely exercise outside, like Margaret does. Make sure you give them some hands and knees stuff with your ass facing them. If they jump in the water you'll know you gave them boners."

"Okay, church, remember?" I said. "I hope nobody can read lips in here."

Tuesday was another sticky day, with humidity that made it feel more like Florida than Upstate New York. It was definitely a bikini kind of day for my exercise session, and I was feeling even sexier knowing that Martin would probably be outside talking to me. I was certain the Saturday night orgy in my bedroom would be on his mind.

I had my coffee in the living room after Donald left for work. Why, you ask? I wanted to see Martin's wife Ellen leave for her volunteer job at the library. I was peeking out the window, hoping not to be seen. It was all part of the 'secret life' that had grown in me ever since the Devil planted his seed on that fateful night in the Adirondacks. I wasn't proud of my sneaking around, and I'm still not, but I blame society for being out of whack, not me. Sex is the most pleasurable thing in the world. I'm of the mind that it should be celebrated, not reined in and forbidden. But, we live in the society we live in, so all I can do is be myself. I sipped my coffee and watched as Ellen backed out of her driveway and drove away.

I dug through my bikini drawer and wished I had something new to show off in, but Martin had already seen them all. Mix and match, I thought to myself; maybe a yellow bottom and a zebra top. The newest blue one is the most daring in some ways, especially the unlined bottom that gives more than a hint of the contours of my pussy lips. It's made of cotton and it soaks up moisture and isn't shy about showing it. I put it on and remembered that the top isn't my favorite; it just doesn't work with my body type. It forces my tits too close together and makes them look awkward, almost like I've had a boob job.

An idea suddenly hit me. I left the blue bottoms on, took off the top, and put on a too-small sleeveless white undershirt; it's a tank top with an openable four-button placket at the top of the front. It's a shirt that had shrunk over the years and was thin from age. It was a 'wow' moment, seeing myself in the mirror dressed that way. I'm much too busty to go braless, and much too nipply, but I'll be damned if the tits Ty loves aren't holding up well. Literally, I mean. I'm so happy with my firmness at my age. My breasts are still remarkably youthful, and stand up proud. A little too proud, maybe, for the church world, but just right for the Devil's.

"Damn, girl!" I said to the mirror. "Are you really doing this?"

The woman looking back at me was a Hooter's girl. All four buttons open for maximum cleavage. It was the nuclear option. I don't think Hooter's girls are allowed to go braless, and I could see why. Tits galore!

Walking out to the backyard gave me goosebumps. I felt like my whole body was a pair of tits, and my nipples showed their happiness. I heard Martin's back patio door when I was rolling out my exercise mat; he was becoming as bold as I was, out for a look-see, not missing a minute.

"Oh, hi Martin," I said, feeling a flush of heat from a heady mix of excitement and embarrassment.

"I enjoyed meeting your friends," he said, smiling softly, holding a mug of coffee in his hand.

He walked toward the low hedgerow between us so I walked over to have our usual chat. Without the straps of a bikini top to act as shock absorbers my breasts moved in a most astonishing way. 'Wobbles' might be the best descriptor. And my nips...good Lord almighty they were out there, the round ridge of my big areolas perfectly defined, and the nipples themselves as big and hard as a piece of candy. The shrunken shirt was short enough to show all of the sexy blue bikini bottom and a little bare belly to boot. The feeling I had as I stood there was very similar to being naked, and I could tell Martin was happy with my choice of exercise wear. I'd seen his eyes twinkle before, but that morning they seemed to have an inner light.

"They enjoyed meeting you, too. Did you like Donald's ribs?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Best I've ever had."

My goosebumps were sticking around because Martin was sneaking glimpses of my body each time he sipped his coffee, which was often. I wondered what he thought of me. I'm guessing 'total slut', but of course in my Devil twisted mind that's a compliment, and my we're-not-softening-while-he's-around nipples gave away the pleasure that our mutual mind reading was giving me.

"So how did you folks all meet?" he asked. "I know you said Bob and Jeana are church friends..."

"Yes, we've known them for years," I said, "but...well...this summer we...sort of got to be better friends. I heard Bob telling you about their boat."

"Yes, it sounds wonderful. I miss the days of wooden boats. When I was a kid that's all there was. Ty's boat sounds like fun, too. Have you been on it?"

"No, I haven't. Yes, it's really something. You can hear it from miles away."

"Kind of like those bikes they ride. That woke up the neighborhood."

"Oh, no! Really? I guess it was kind of...late, when they left. Did it really wake you, and everybody, do you think?"

"No, I was awake. I can't speak for the rest of the neighborhood. There's too many quiet people around here."

"You were awake? " I asked, my breasts suddenly tingling. "What kept you up? A good book?"

"Oh, it just seemed like a good night to stay up," he said. "It probably sounds funny, but when Ellen's away I revert to teenaged behavior. I break out the tequila and...well...fantasize about being younger, I guess."

"Yeah, I've done that. Actually, this summer I feel like I shed about twenty years of my age. Can you tell?" I asked, glancing down at my titty self. "I feel like I'm thirty again, but...maybe I'm delusional."

Martin shook his head. "There's a whole lot of thirty-year-olds who don't look as good as you, Margaret. Your friend Jeana has that ageless quality, too."

"She's a few years younger, but yeah, she's beautiful, isn't she? If Donald and Bob both die I think I'll ask her to marry me," I said, smiling.

Martin looked happily intrigued, and his eyes twinkled. "Are you...into that?" he said.

"Oh," I said, my nipples suddenly back to full strength. "Yeah, but...don't tell anyone. Men are my favorite, but..."

"I wouldn't tell a soul," Martin said. "You know, I've had a lot of neighbors over the years, but...you're the most delightful."

"Oh, you're sweet. I like you best, too," I said, smirking. "Tequila, huh? After those beers you had with us? How were those teenaged fantasies? Good?"

"They were pretty great. Dirty old men like me can conjure up some wonderful things."

"Ooo, I like that smile," I said, flirting close to the danger zone. "I guess I'll just have to speculate. Well, I better get to my workout. I lost another pound last week."

"Good for you! I admire people who stick to their guns."

"Do you have yard work this morning?" I asked. "Hedge clipping?" I'm pretty sure Martin knew it was an invitation to watch me.

"Oh, yeah, I probably should get back at that. Ellen likes a neat yard."

"Best to get it done before noon; they're saying it's going be another hot day. I'm going to spend the afternoon in the air-conditioning; I've got some laundry to do. When did Ellen get back from her conference?"

"Sunday evening. I slept late Sunday morning. First time in a long time."

"Oh. Up really late, huh?" I said, smirking. "Did Ellen notice the tequila bottle's half empty?"

"No, she wouldn't approve of the way I entertained myself."

"I would have loved to have slept late Sunday morning," I said, "but I've got to be ready at the church office in case anything goes wrong. Not to mention casting out my sins. It seems like a constant ebb and flow lately, embracing them and then casting them out. Sometimes I think the sins are winning."

"I'm glad to see you're not too upset about it."

"I'm not," I said, smiling softly at the sweet dirty old man who lived next door.

I let our smiles end the conversation and I turned and walked back to my exercise mat, letting my ass sashay the way it seemed to want to. The mat was lined up with Martin's view of me, so he had an ass view or a front view, depending on my moves. My workout felt marvelous, the way it sometimes does, especially after weeks of muscle toning and effort. I felt fit, and alive, and I absolutely loved having Martin's eyes on me. I decided not to masturbate even though I wanted to. It seemed over the top. My little outfit was plenty that day; breasts hanging full and loose, nearly tumbling out of my little shirt; and the gusset of the blue bikini bottom was darker blue with wetness by the time I'd finished my leg and glute exercises, with my ass toward Martin, of course. The snip snip snip of his hedge clippers was almost as soothing as music.

That afternoon I washed the casual summer dress and lacy lingerie that I'd worn Saturday night when Martin was with us. I washed the dirty bed sheet, too, and I hung it all out on the line in the backyard. I know Martin saw it all because he was out in the yard off and on during the heat of the day. It was all still fluttering in the hot breeze when Ellen got home from the library.

I did some cleaning in the bedroom before Donald got home from work. My dildo, fondly known as Mr. Dicky, had gotten used a bit during the party on Saturday night, so I washed it in the bathroom sink and dried it and put it back in its place in the bedside drawer. The bottle of lube was there; I couldn't resist opening it and taking a sniff of it to refresh my sense memory.

The curtains were open to brighten the room while I cleaned, and I found myself standing by the window looking at a sight that gave me a tingle even though I'd sort of expected it: Martin and Ellen's upstairs window, the one directly across from ours, one I've never seen open before, was open at the hottest time of the day, when everything else was sealed up tight and air-conditioned. Martin had obviously forgotten it, and Ellen didn't have a clue that it was open.

"Good Lord!" I said, whispering to myself, as if I was surprised.

I guess I was surprised, surprised at myself for being such a slut. It wasn't the first time that the revelation had hit me, of course, but a week of teasing Martin and masturbating in the yard had upped the stakes. It was officially official: the Devil wasn't letting go, and I was embracing his dark, dirty ways.

Donald arrived home from work and startled me as I was standing there.

"Spying on the neighbors?" he said, smiling as he took off his necktie.

"Oh! You sneak! Do you sneak up on all your women?"

"I might, if I ever get the chance."

"Three girlfriends," I said, smiling a little and shaking my head. "A wife and three girlfriends. You're aware of that, right?"

"Only one is my soulmate," he said, embracing me tightly from behind. "Seriously though, are you spying on Martin? Do you have a thing for him?

"No!" I said, probably much to forcefully. "Why would you say that?"

"You guys seemed a little flirty when he came over to eat with the gang. It's no big deal. I get it."

"You get it? Why? Are you flirting with Ellen?"

"Ha!" Donald laughed. "No! She has zero sex appeal. Is that an awful thing to say? They're an odd couple; you said they're both about sixty-five, right? She looks and acts like she's seventy-five and he looks and acts like he's fifty-five."

"I know," I said, melting into my sweet husband's embrace. "How was work?"

"Good. I talked to a woman at the Swingtime Social Club on my lunch hour today. She sounds really nice. She asked me a few questions, but she said, thanks to Ty and Nikki's 'glowing' recommendation, we have a free pass to come in and check it out, anytime we want."

"You're kidding!" I said, twirling out of Donald's arms so I could look at him. "It's as easy as that?"

"Yeah. I was a little surprised, too. It's just one time, though; after that we'd have to pay for a full membership."

"Good Lord! Are we...doing it?"

"I'm a guy, so, it gets my thumbs up. But I'll do whatever you want."

"Oh no, you're not leaving this up to me. This calls for a joint decision. The last thing I want is somebody finding out about this and asking whose idea it was and you saying, well, my slutty wife decided it. No sir. If you say we're going, we're going."

"For real? We're doing this?"

"If you fuck me right now, then yes, I'll vote yes," I said. "We'll go to a dirty sex club and we'll let strangers fuck us. I've been so horny lately. Am I okay? Am I going a little insane?"

"I'm totally in love with my insane wife. More in love with you than ever."

"Take your pants off. And don't close the curtains. I want Ellen to see us. I want to encourage her. I think Martin would appreciate it."

"Did he say something?" Donald said, as he took off his pants. "Was it Nikki that got to him? Oh, shit, you don't think he heard us, do you?"

He scrambled out of his boxer shorts. The wrinkled tails of his white dress shirt almost covered his mostly hard cock. I went to my knees and scooped the hot flesh into my hand and took the tip of it in my mouth, bathing the sensitive underside of the quickly hardening shaft with my wet tongue. "I left the window open Saturday night," I said. "Ellen wasn't home, remember? He heard all of it. He drank tequila and listened to us." I mouthed the length of my husband's beautiful cock and played with his balls. "He heard all us girls cum, so many times."

"Oh, Jesus!" Donald whimpered. He wasn't mad. He was shocked and thrilled, like I was. "You really are insane," he said. "God I love you."

Fifteen minutes later he was on his back on the bed, his head and shoulders propped up by the pillows, and I was on him reverse cowgirl style with the front of me down against his legs. My mind was beautifully dizzy after a nice orgasm, but Donald hand't cum yet; he was still hard deep inside me, and his fingers were tickling my asshole.

"Oh-h-ho, that feels...crazy good," I said, breathless. "Do you like that part of me?"

"Mmm hmm," Donald said. "It's every bit as beautiful and sexy as the rest of you."

"You're saying all the right things today," I said. "Have you been practicing your seduction?"

"I wish I could get my tongue there, with my cock inside you."

"Have you done that? With the girls?"

"No," he said. "I haven't been brave enough to get my mouth that close to a guy's cock."

"God!" I huffed. "You ass tickle like a master! I've never been so sensitive there before. Did you see how Cynthia orgasmed from nothing but anal? That was...wild."

"Yeah, I may have seen it," he said, kiddingly. "I may have stared at the whole thing with my mouth open in amazement."

"Can you reach the drawer?" I asked, breathless and horny as all get-out. "Maybe you could...use some of that lube on Mr. Dicky and...just give me an inch of him."

"Wow. The love of my life is once again surprising. Do you still want me in you?"

"I do. Maybe just...stay still, until I get used to it."

"Your ass looks stunning this way, babe. When you're spread wide like this it's just...delicious."

I could feel him reaching for and opening the drawer, and I could hear him readying Mr. Dicky. Donald's cock felt even bigger and harder inside me than before; not moving, just...beautiful. And then I felt his finger, slippery with lube, smearing across my asshole.

"Oh-ho, Jeeze! It's already good and you haven't even..."

The feel of Mr. Dicky pressing against my little hole shut me up. And then, with an odd feeling of pressure, he was in, just like that. "Wow, that's...interesting," I said. My hips were trying to fuck it, ever so slightly, without my brain telling them to. "Oh, God!...I may like this..."

I felt Donald's hips moving under me, his cock deep in my pussy, barely fucking.

"That's an inch," he said, rotating the tip of Mr. Dicky inside my ass. "Want some more?"

"Yes," I whispered breathlessly. "More."

And so, I had my first anal penetration, and my first double penetration, and my first anal orgasm, all at the same time. Mr. Dicky and Donald were both deep inside me when the rushing heat washed over me and took away reality. They were both fucking me, moving beautifully, and I lost it with a mighty groan. The side of my face was against Donald's leg. I felt comfortable and loved, more than ever. The Devil swept in and lifted me into his arms, and I flew with him to his warm darkness.