The Devil In Aunt Dee - Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum now Aunt Dee," he said, "Are you ready?"

Her mouth full of cock, her head pinned in place, all she could think of was to blink her eyes at him. He pulled his cock halfway back and came in her mouth. His cock pulsed and she felt the wet, thick, cum jetting into her, pulse after pulse after pulse. She tried to swallow, but it was too much, even as it poured down her throat it filled her mouth, and the thickness of his head pushed it out over her lips on each pump.

She felt his hand reaching back, his fingers finding her still swollen clit and then he gently slapped it. Already incredibly tender from her multiple orgasms, that was all she needed. She came again and again as he lightly slapped her clit and pussy while pumping her mouth full of cum. When the cum finally stopped flowing from him, his hand finally relented and stopped slapping her pussy. Her whole body was trembling from the rapid, small, chain orgasms that rippled through her.

He slid his cum-covered cock out of her mouth.

He reached down and wiped the cum from her mouth as she gasped for breath.

When he lifted his weight from her, she rolled to her side, whimpering softly, her entire body shaking in the aftermath of her orgasms.

She lay there, vaguely aware of his moving around, then she felt the soft weight of the sun-warmed Turkish towel slowly draping over her body, felt his firm hands gently toweling her clean. It was as comforting as a massage, gentle and easy, soft and warm.

She whimpered softly in appreciation. Once he had toweled her clean, he tossed the cum-stained towel aside, picked up another, and wrapped her in it, then laid down beside her in the sun, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight and gently against him. She closed her eyes and felt herself drifting into an exhausted sleep.

The last thing she heard as she surrendered to the sweet embrace of sleep was his voice, whispering in her ear.

"The family back in the Midwest always told me Aunt Dee has the devil inside her. Whatever is inside of you that made you put that place behind you, I've got the same devil. Now, I know for a fact that the devil has been inside you Aunt Dee. In your cunt. In your ass. In your mouth. I think I am going to enjoy four years of school. Four more years of fucking you, again and again, in every way imaginable and maybe, well, maybe some you haven't even imagined yet."

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked at him.

"Oh," she said, "My beautiful fucking nephew, the devil in me has a great imagination."

Then, she surrendered to sleep.

He gazed down at her for a few minutes, thinking about what she said, and then following her to sleep.