The Devil in My Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes flickered towards the door, but she understood my thought and shook her head. "Don't worry darling, we shan't be disturbed." I watched in stunned amazement as she reached a hand behind my head and caressed my neck. Then, sitting beside me, she gently pulled my head forward and, now totally under her spell, I obediently opened my lips and admitted her tit between them. I sucked the meat of the boobie into my mouth and flicked my tongue across the stiffening nipple. Still cradling my head, she sighed in response. "Oh yes darling, that's very nice. Squeeze the other one with your hand...yes, that's it, mmm." She gradually eased me onto my back and swung a leg across me until she was sitting astride my belly. As if possessed by a mind of its own, my spare hand stole between her fleshy thighs and I slipped two fingers into her damp cunt. I felt a small twinge of pride as she gasped at that. "Oh fuck Charlie, you're good at that. I want to cum darling, I need you to eat me."

Before I had fully registered her words she plucked her boob from my mouth and shuffled up me until her bottom rested on my upper chest, her quim close to my mouth. I found myself staring at a pink, fleshy rosette, glistening with dampness and framed by a thin line of grey hair on either side. As I breathed in the musky aroma of sex filled my head. I raised a hand and stroked a finger along Matilda's gash, the tip just penetrating the labia. She made a squeak like a small animal and shuffled forwards again until she was all but sitting on my neck. It was clear what she desired of me and I complied. Gripping her thighs in my hands I pressed my mouth to her cunny and wormed my tongue between the lips. She moaned and squirmed her hips, pushing herself into even closer contact with my lips. A rich, sweet flavour flooded into my mouth as I licked and sucked at her, while she grasped and twisted her boobies, whispering a stream of obscenities over and over.

After a minute or so Matlida released one of her tits and scrabbled for my hand. Thrusting it between her legs she pulled out one of my fingers and pressed it to a small hard nub at the top of her gash. Experimentally I pressed it and she squealed and bucked. I continued to lick her and play my finger on the nub, and reached my other hand behind her to grasp a fat buttock to support her as she writhed rocked on top of me. Finally her thighs locked tight around my face and the walls of her pussy clamped on my finger and tongue. She roared like a male lion and bucked forwards, pressing her belly to my face.

We both recovered our breath for a few minutes, Matilda kissed me on the lips, then I watched in surprise as she stood, clutched an edge of her dress and dragged it along the floor as she walked still naked from the room. Feeling suddenly exhausted I was barely able to make it to my room and collapse on the bed before sinking into a deep, mercifully dreamless, sleep.

When I descended for dinner I hoped that what had passed between Matilda and I earlier would not become clear to Robert and Madeleine. I need hardly have worried on that score! Sitting beside me, Matilda gave no sign of any change in our relationship until the soup dishes had been cleared. Then, while she spoke to and, indeed, looked at Robert, beneath the table her hand stole onto my upper thigh, and from there to my groin. Before I could react her fingers had skilfully loosened my trousers and wrapped themselves around my suddenly stiff prick. I was shocked anew at such unseemly behaviour, unable to understand how Matilda thought our fellow diners would not notice. Moments later a maid leaned over my shoulder to place a dish of food before me. She could not have failed to see her mistress's hand caressing my erection, but she did not so much as blink.

Within minutes it was clear to all what was happening as my face reddened, my breathing deepened and I lost the power of speech. Matilda's soft hand pumped steadily up and down my shaft, and occasionally she dragged a fingernail along the underside, shooting an exquisitely erotic flame of lust through my body. With blurred vision I saw Richard adopt a small smile, then he blatantly took a hank of Matty's hair in his hand and pulled her to him, their lips writhing together like snakes as he squeezed her tit. Matty's eyes met mine with a mischievous glint as Richard demonstrated his control over her. As my climax arrived Tilly clamped her own lips to mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, stroking it across my tongue. I shot my load onto her still pumping hand and slumped back in my chair, my chest heaving. I was by this time so inured to the debauchery which took place under that roof that it was barely a surprise to me that the dinner table conversation resumed as if nothing unusual had happened. I could not join in, however, and excused myself with what little dignity I could muster. As I rose Tilly caught my sleeve and whispered "I'll see you shortly, my love."

I stripped to the buff and climbed into my bed, to await with mixed feelings Tilly's arrival to fully consummate our relationship. I was tired, however, and soon fell asleep. Sometime later I felt the bed creak as another body occupied it and my cock twitched in anticipation as a soft warm body snuggled against my back. An arm reached across me and cool fingers wrapped around my stiffening rod, while soft lips closed over my earlobe and small teeth gently nibbled it. As she adjusted her position it occurred to me that the breasts squashing against my back did not feel like Matilda's huge mounds, then the blood froze in my veins as my sister's voice whispered, "Tilly's right bro, you do have a nice prick."

I sat up with shock. Finding my voice I wheezed, "Maddy no, this is too much! We cannot do this, it is the gravest of sins."

She giggled in the darkness and, still kneading my manhood, replied, "I know, that's what makes it so exciting." Before I could respond I felt her move and, a moment later, I groaned with guilty desire as my sister's lips closed over the tip of my cock. If the feel of Tilly's hand on me had been delightful, Maddy's mouth as she sucked me felt like paradise itself. She ran her lips up and down my length, shamelessly swirling her tongue around me. She cradled my scrotum in her fingers, and occasionally slipped her mouth to the very base of my cock and took my balls into her mouth, stroking them with her tongue in a manner which almost made me swoon with arousal. At the last moment I warned her that I was about to spend but she continued to lick at me regardless, and as I exploded into her mouth she sucked even more greedily. When I had finished Maddy rose up my body and kissed me deeply. I sucked her tongue and tasted the residue of my spunk upon it.

My resistance entirely broken, I sucked and kneaded Maddy's small sweet breasts as she stroked me back to hardness. When she judged I was ready, she pushed me onto my back and threw herself astride me, impaling herself on my erection. Her hands resting on my chest, she began to rise and fall upon me as I cupped her tits in my hands. I found the experience of fucking my own sister so erotic that I wanted to control events, and she yelped in surprise as I rolled her under me and pummelled my cock into her eager blonde cunt. As my pace and power increased Maddy squealed with joy and raised her legs onto my shoulders. That allowed me even greater access to her pussy, and as I slid my knees under her arse and slammed into her with renewed energy, my balls slapping against her, she screamed "Oh god, yes darling, fuck me so hard." I believe we climaxed at the same moment and fell, wreathed in sweat, into each other's arms, smothering each other's faces in wild kisses.

We awoke several times during the night to further pleasure each other (I believe my sister's cunnie to be far prettier and sweeter than Matilda's), but when I was awoken by the morning sun a shadow fell across me. I squinted up to see Richard Fennimore standing beside the bed, a silk dressing gown hanging open to reveal his hirsute body. My eyes fell on his fearsome erect cock, considerably larger both in length and girth than my own. Staring down imperiously at me, he inclined his body towards me and commanded: "Suck it." Just 48 hours earlier, had any man made such a suggestion to me I would have hit him. Now I meekly leant forward and closed my lips over Richard's prick. It was a strange sensation, like sucking a metal bar wrapped in warm velvet. I fucked his length with my mouth while clutching his scrotum in my hand; I approached his member side on, wrapping my tongue around the huge organ and licking from tip to stem; I took his big hairy balls into my mouth and licked and sucked them; I sucked the very tip of his knob between my lips while pumping the shaft with my fist. For his part Richard growled in appreciation of my efforts and stroked my head affectionately.

After some minutes I became aware of my sister moving behind me on the bed. A moment later I felt her prise apart the cheeks of my arse, then warm breath fell upon my passage as she pressed her face to me. A mall part of my brain was momentarily revolted, but then I felt the most sublime sensations as Maddy's tongue darted at the very core of my anus. I had never dreamt that such strange contact could create the divine lightning bolts of pleasure which shot through me, and I heard myself actually whimpering with ecstasy, even as I sucked on Richard's prick. At the same time Maddy reached one hand between my legs and caressed my own balls and prick in the most loving way. Before long Richard grunted and his hips thrust at my face as he spurted into my mouth. I swallowed the warm, salty liquid, then eased back towards my sister, the more to enjoy her rimming of my arse and her stroking of my privates. At the last moment, as she felt me close to spending, she slipped her head between my legs and again swallowed her brother's spunk, as I stroked and tweaked her boobs.

I stayed at Brigdale Hall for a further three days, and Maddy did then return with me to London. In those days, however, I enjoyed the most intimate of encounters, singly and in groups, with Richard, Tilly and my sister; and, after Richard and I had been horse-riding one day, with an enthusiastic young groom who had the sweetest tight arse. I found the greatest pleasure in what we referred to as soixante-neuf, with either Richard and I simultaneously sucking each other's cocks, or my head buried between my sister's thighs while she took me in her mouth.

Since we left Brigdale, Maddy and I have spent not a single night apart. We have quit London and I am now an equal partner in a successful legal firm in Richmond, Yorkshire, within easy distance of Brigdale House. My sexual morality apart, I find I have also changed in other ways since that fateful encounter with the Fennimores; my new position was secured with the help of glowing references from Mr Shields, acquired with only the most casual enquiry to him as to his wife's knowledge of his close relationship with her 18-year old niece. I have used other pieces of confidential knowledge to similar advantage. I am occasionally amazed by my own boldness in manipulating the human weaknesses in others to my own benefit.

Unfortunately our housekeeper Mrs Chalmers declined to re-settle to Yorkshire with us. She had grown suspicious of the change in Maddy's and my demeanour in any case, but it was a shame; though in her 60s, she had a magnificent fat arse that I would have loved to have buried my prick into. Little Elsie, our maid, however, remains in our household, and we have introduced her to our sinful pleasures. Many is the night that she, Maddy and I fall asleep with our various limbs intertwined following hours of fucking and sucking, fingering and licking. Indeed, Elsie now carries my unborn child, and seems to become increasingly aroused with each day of her confinement.

I know not what devil has entered my soul since that day I first entered Brigdale, nor what damnation I may face in the here-after. However, I will take my chances with that, and for now settle for the earthly pleasures of my sister's warm and welcoming cunt, and any other mouths, pricks and pussies to which I may enjoy access.

12