The Devil To Pay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished by blowing a kiss at the camera.

"Hehe! That was beautiful bitch, beautiful! Now you just think of me having that film any time you think about not wanting to do what your Mistress tells you to do from now on."

Anne already was, she couldn't imagine her father's reaction if he were to see that, she knew she was trusting to Lucy's good faith with this and there was precious little evidence so far in their relationship. Lucy went to the cupboard one last time and produced a half T-shirt (the bottom half missing) with the word "SLUT" printed in large letters on the part of the shirt that was there. So that was Anne's outfit for the party Lucy was taking her to: collar and leash, hooker heels, a tiny mini skirt and a half shirt with an obscenity on it. And Anne was grateful to put them on, she wanted out of here now, she wanted to get to the party and what Lucy had planned for her and in particular she wanted to be on the end of that plastic phallus of Lucy's, she was dripping wet in anticipation of it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12