The Devil To Pay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy gave her a moment then demanded.

"Did that turn you on bitch? Did standing there, everyone staring at you, seeing your tits turn you on. I bet it did."

Anne was silent as she only then realised the truth. It had aroused her. In addition to the masturbating in the toilet and cumming she wanted to reach down to her clit and play with herself again. Being humiliated so publicly had turned her on. She was still contemplating this when their stop was announced as coming up by the train driver over the tannoy.

Prodded by Lucy Anne was reluctant to stand up, imagining every eye on the train would be on her, but up she got and struggled wilfully to manoeuvre the suitcases from the overhead shelf. She was aware of a couple of young men behind their seats that were watching her struggles rather too closely, no doubt entranced by how her nipples rubbed on the wet fabric as she stood over them. They came down with a loud thump that drew more attention to her and she hefted them along the narrow aisle and directed from behind by Lucy to walk straight past the seats whose occupants had seen her so closely upon her return from the toilets. Again her passage was closely followed especially as it was clear the blonde girl was taking the black girls case too while Lucy coolly followed her servant.

In the end Anne was delighted to get the cases and themselves off the train at the station. Though as she looked up and saw her father standing by some benches her heart dipped again knowing at Lucy would have further perverted designs on the pair of them. She watched as her father made his way towards them as Lucy hissed further instructions in her ear.

"You are going to kiss Daddy dearest when he gets here. And I don't mean just a daughterly peck on his cheek, I mean a full blown French kiss, tongue sandwich that lasts a full minute."

A horrified Anne made to protest but Lucy just spoke over her.

"If you don't or I am not convinced by it then I will make your Dad strip naked right here on this platform and you know I would do it."

Oh Anne knew it alright, though what she didn't know was that Lucy had sent the self-same instructions to Mike whilst Anne was in the toilet on the train only with the threat being that if they didn't please Lucy it would be Mike's daughter who would be made to strip naked on the platform.

So Anne released her hold on the cases as Mike closed in and the two locked eyes then locked lips and began an initially awkward looking snog right in front of Lucy. It drew some other looks and glances from the other passengers but neither paid any attention, instead concentrating on thrusting their tongues into the others mouth passionately like two long parted lovers. Lucy watched as their hands slowly began to relax and move around them and noted with amusement the hardening ridge that formed then moved at the crotch of Mike's trousers.

"Alright lovers, that's enough, you're starting to get me wet over here and you two sure don't want that!"

Anne broke away from Mike awkwardly and at Lucy's direction stared at the raging erection clearly evident in her father's trousers.

"Looks like Daddy's glad to see you bitch."

Anne looked down and gasped at the bulge whilst Mike only now saw the state of Anne's blouse and what was clearly visible through it. Before either could react though Lucy took control.

"Well wimp, did you wear them? You better have."

The older man could not meet either girl's eyes as he stammered a pathetic affirmative.

"Well let me see them, pull them up so I can see."

Mike looked and was reluctant but had learned by now that he was not strong enough or brave enough to stand up to the black girl and he eventually gave up and looked around furtively to see most of the platform was clear and reached into his trousers to pull up the sides of his wife's pink, lacy panties and let the two girls see them.

"Higher worm" Lucy demanded, then still not satisfied she walked behind him, grabbed the sides of the panties herself and tugged them up sharply in a wicked wedgie like move that brought a pained expression to Mike's face and a shocked one to his daughters. The pink panties were now clearly visible over the waistband of his trousers, the pink, frilly edge visible all the way around.

"Now leave them like that bitch and get our cases and lead us to your car before you annoy me more and I decide you should remover your trousers completely!"

Mike meekly complied and led them out of the station to his waiting car, not really knowing if anyone had registered the ring of pink at his waist. Of course Lucy insisted on sitting up front telling Anne she could sit in the back and play with herself if she wanted. And despite herself Anne did want to play with herself. She held out for a short while but her fingers crept beneath her skirt and began to fiddle down there all the time aware of her father taking furtive glances in the rear view mirror at what she was up to. Not that Mike didn't have his own distractions up front as Lucy took turns rubbing his cock through his trousers before punching him in the groin and laughing at his reactions.

Twenty minutes into the forty minute drive, cruising sedately through the countryside Lucy tired of her fun and demanded.

"Your cunt wife at home?"

"Y-Yes, she should be"

That reply received a heavy punch to the crotch.

"Now worm you know that's not how you address me, don't you?"

"S-Sorry Mistress, please forgive me Mistress."

"That's better and don't you forget it faggot because you know I have plenty videos and pictures I would surely love to share with you little white wife, get me?"

The thought of Mrs Gill seeing the video of Anne sucking off her masked father after giving him a hand job made both Mike and Anne sick to the stomach, as much as they secretly loved their submission to this strong, dominant black girl they knew their lives could be ripped apart by her.

"So, if your cunt wife is home, we'd better stop and get those panties off you, eh. Find a layby or little road we can get some privacy in and stop."

Mike drove on for five minutes or so wondering what fresh humiliation awaited his family and secretly thrilled by it until he came to a road that quickly led to a dirt road up the side of a forest not far from his family home. The car was hidden from sight of the main road and given that daylight was starting to fade he reckoned they wouldn't be discovered there. For a brief moment he considered turning things around, this would surely be his last chance, if he took Lucy out here who would know where she was? He could end her domination over his daughter and himself and whatever other ideas she had. But he wasn't strong enough for that and he knew that deep down he enjoyed the domination and the fact he was being forced to interact with Anne did not mean that he was not enjoying it. So instead he parked up and got out meekly and hurried around to open Mistress Lucy's door.

They climbed over a low fence and into a little clearing just at the point before the trees got thicker.

"Right worm, let me see your panties in all their glory, take everything off except them!" barked Lucy.

Anne didn't know where to look as her father stripped off before them and revealed the pink panties of her mother's that he was wearing. She blinked as Lucy took a picture on her phone and the flash went off. Lucy then commanded him to remove them as well and he weakly stepped out of them and handed them to her, she flung them into the branches of the trees high above her.

"I guess your mothers just lost her favourite sexy panties bitch."

Anne nodded absentmindedly she was too busy staring at her completely nude father and how his cock was twitching and growing harder. Lucy saw this as a perfect opportunity to hammer home her dominance over them to ensure their complete compliance in her plans for the weekend.

"Randy old bastard, aren't you?"

Lucy stepped up to him and began to squeeze and massage his balls which saw Mike's dick stiffen even further very quickly.

"Bet you want a good hard fuck, don't you, right here and now to get it out of you system, don't you?"

She turned and stared meaningfully at Anne who gave an involuntary shiver, surely Mistress Lucy would not go there she hoped (or did she?). Mike looked at Anne too and gave a pathetic whimper, they all knew that he could not resist whatever Mistress Lucy ordered him to do. But she did not push him towards the ultimate sin just then just the temptation of it seemed punishment enough. Instead she ordered him to turnaround and to fuck the hole in the tree behind him!

He hesitated.

"Do it worm! Get started or maybe I'll suggest another hole, and it won't be one of mine!"

That got him going and within seconds the middle aged father was pumping into a cavity in the tree, his balls slapping noisily in the serene forest while the two teenagers watched him. It did not take long before he came, spurted his seed into the tree much to Mistress Lucy's amusement.

"What a pathetic fucker you really are, now come on, get dressed and let's go see if your wife is really as weak and pathetic as her husband and daughter."

TO BE CONTINUED.

12