The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week seemed to last forever but eventually Friday arrived. The kids went to bed with no problems but it left me to spend the evening on tenterhooks my head full of thoughts. At the appropriate time I checked on the children and slipped outside to conceal myself in the trees near the house. Within ten minutes a taxi arrived and parked near to where I was hiding. The driver emerged, stepped out of his trousers to reveal that he was more than ready to do what he intended. I thought to myself, 'So that's what a real cock looks like' - it was very obvious to see why mine failed to qualify.

He climbed into the back and I waited a couple of minutes to let them settle down before coming out of my bush. The driver was leaning back with his eyes closed but all that I could really see of my wife was the top of her bobbing head. The fact that neither were looking outside the car encouraged me to move closer that I might see more detail but I had hardly done so when they started to change position and I had to duck urgently out of sight. I had one graphic image of his cock sticking up in the air and it seemed utterly impossible that Sandra would be able to get all of it inside her body. Nevertheless, when I dared to raise my head for a peep, she was straddling his lap with their groins touching. I watched her moving on him for as long as I dared and then crept reluctantly back into the house.

It was perhaps ten minutes later when she got into bed beside me as I lay simulating sleep. My plan was to wait until she had gone to sleep and then slowly insinuate my hand between her legs to see what I might find but my tension and excitement overcame me causing my body to tremble violently. "Are you awake?" she asked.

Rather than answer I rolled close, flung an arm round her and nuzzled my face against her breast. The nipple was close to my lips so I tentatively put out my tongue to touch it. This prompted her to ease position so that I could take the whole of the rosebud in my mouth. I suckled happily for about a minute but this simple contact had breached the dam. Trailing my tongue across her stomach, I began to shuffle rapidly down the bed. Sandra must have realised my intention but I think that for a moment she forgot that it was me. She did say 'No' but I mumbled back 'Yes' with more determination than I ever displayed with her before.

As I reached the top of her thighs she caught my head in her hands and started to say, "I ought to tell you..." but before she could continue I almost angrily shook her hands clear and plunged my mouth towards her faithless cunt. For a few moments more she continued to resist but then slowly opened her legs to me.

I made her cum. I mean really cum - not the slight shiver that till now I had happily taken to be an orgasm. "Oh yes, oh yes - that's nice," she gasped. Then, triggered more by the stuff flooding my mouth than by her cries, I started to ejaculate as well. The tension accumulated since I first picked up her diary erupted out of me. My twitching body jack-knifed in an agony of sensation as jet after jet gushed forth. I honestly believe that on this one occasion, the semen I put forth at least equalled the fabled output of any of her lovers. I rested breathless for a moment or two and then crawled wearily back up the bed.

My head had hardly touched the pillow when the light flashed on. I found Sandra gazing at me with an amused look in her eyes as she asked, "Whatever brought that on...?" But then her eyes changed. "You know don't you?" she said.

I think that I nodded. Suddenly it seemed that what lay between us was too delicate to be subjected to illumination and with a click, she returned us to darkness. For what seemed an eternity but was possibly less than a minute the silence hung in the air but then she said, "You found the dairy didn't you - I forgot to hide it away and worried that you might."

"I wasn't prying," I defended myself, "It was just there and I started reading without thinking, just for something to do."

"But you know everything?"

"I read it all."

"And?"

I remained silent for quite a long time and then said slowly, "I'm not sure that there is an 'and'."

Sandra's hand crept out, found mine and squeezed it but she said nothing at first, possibly still considering any ambiguity in my one word reply. "You read all that about Marcus?"

"I read it right through to the end."

"Well?" Sandra was right to demand reaction because what had been written couldn't possibly pass without comment. The strength with which she gripped my hand indicated the importance to her of what I might say next.

The words must have spilled ready prepared from my tongue because I had not consciously composed them. "I think that if it is the only way to reach your real potential, then you ought to go on the ten day course," I told her, slowly and clearly.

"What about possible eventualities?"

"We'll make the best of it like we always do," I said.

My wife gave a long, long sigh, which had to be one of relief, and then said softly, "I love you Don." That was my reward. We lay side by side holding hands until I at last fell happily asleep.

This narrative was transcribed from the annotated pages of the photocopied diary.