The Diary of a Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
A week in the life of a housewife & a whore - Thursday.
8.5k words
4.68
11.5k
12
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday 9.03 a.m.

I woke late the following morning and lay in bed for a while after Chris had gone to work, relaxing and drinking my coffee before getting up to get ready for my one o'clock appointment. I had plenty of time and, despite having to do some housework first, I knew that I would still be early.

John Driscoll, my first customer of the day, was a prominent solicitor in town and, like most of my clients, he had his own particular fetish that I happily indulged for him, on a regular basis.

In John's case he used my services around once a week or so to pander to his secret and completely unrequited lust for his pretty young secretary, Joanne Maynard.

Other clients had their own preferences; Derek Harper just liked to use me like a whore and pretend to knock me up, which was fine, after all I was a prostitute. While Arthur Dennison on the other hand, a retired schoolteacher, simply liked me in a school uniform so he could spank me before fucking me over his desk.

It seemed all of the old perverts I serviced had their own particular obsession that they required me for. Not that I was complaining, far from it. It made for excellent and enjoyable business that was also very profitable.

I sighed, staring up at the ceiling, my biggest problem today was what to do after John Driscoll had finished with me.

I'd be done by two o'clock and I could come home and wait till six for my next engagement or I could drive up to the Marlborough hotel and spend an hour or two there, to see if I could pick up some additional business.

Finally, giving up on trying to make a decision for the moment, I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen for another coffee. Then once that was finished, I made an attempt at some housework, tidying up and vacuuming the rest of the downstairs.

With that done I made my way up to the bathroom to shower and start getting ready for my appointment with John.

At least I could go out dressed fairly normally for this one. All I had to do was look like a secretary.

Thursday 10.42 a.m.

I took my time showering, spending a few minutes shaving my vulva to remove any unwanted stubble. Then, once I had dried off, I slipped on some tan coloured stockings with my white lacey underwear set; bra, panties and suspender belt.

My make up went on next; gluing on my false eyelashes I coated them quite heavily with mascara, darkening and lengthening them, followed by the application of some dark eye-shadow and a little foundation.

Satisfied with my appearance I brushed out my long blonde hair. Putting it up in a pony tail, before dressing in a beige pencil skirt with a side slit and an emerald green blouse. Finally, to complete my look I slipped on a pair of 2" tan-coloured heels that finished off the outfit perfectly.

Thursday 12.05 p.m.

It wasn't very far, probably only a thirty-minute walk, but I drove the short distance to where John Driscoll had his office. As expected, it was busy around the High Road and it took me a while to find myself a convenient parking spot in a nearby side street.

Quickly checking my hair in the mirror, I got out of the car and walked the short distance back to the main street. I had already anticipated that I would be a little early for my appointment so I stopped off at a nearby coffee shop to pass away the thirty minutes or so before going across to his office for one o'clock.

"Hi, Abigail. Fancy seeing you here." Hearing my name as I waited in the queue to be served, I turned around to find myself facing John's young secretary, Joanne Maynard.

"Oh... err hi Joanne... umm... how are you?" slightly taken aback I found myself talking to the very girl I would be impersonating in just a few minutes time.

She smiled sweetly, "I'm great thanks, John's given me the afternoon off so I'm meeting my husband for lunch. He said he had an important client to see so I wasn't needed."

"Lucky you." Stifling the urge to laugh I smiled back at her.

"Anyway, I must dash but I just had to say hello when I saw you in here. I haven't seen you in ages, we really must do coffee sometime and catch up."

"Umm... yes sure, give me a call." I answered, wondering what she would say if she knew in about an hour or so her boss would have me bent over his desk, calling me Joanne, as he fucked the shit out of me.

"I will do.... soon." Joanne agreed and, kissing my cheek, left while I sat down with my coffee.

I could see why he lusted after her, she was gorgeous, tall and slender with long brown hair and a figure a model would kill for.

Well at least I wouldn't have to worry about her coming back unexpectedly and catching me in the act with him.

Thursday 12.22 p.m.

Ordering my cappuccino, I settled in a corner table and watched the world go by as I slowly sipped my drink.

"Abigail?"

I looked up to find myself face to face with Hugh Penfold, another one of my customers, although it had been a few weeks since he had last had me.

"Oh, hello Hugh." I coloured slightly, as always I was embarrassed to meet one of my clients in an everyday situation.

He sat down without waiting to be asked, his eyes roaming lustfully over my body "How are you?"

"Fine thanks Hugh. Yourself?"

"Good thanks." He replied gruffly, "I'm sorry I haven't been in touch recently, I've been away with work."

In his early forties, shaven-headed and overweight with a substantial belly he worked as a long-distance lorry driver and looked a good ten years older than his real age. His tattooed arms clear evidence of the fact he regularly travelled across Europe, so it didn't surprise me that I hadn't seen him in a while.

"That's ok babe. Just let me know when you're around and we'll see what we can arrange." I took a mouthful of my coffee.

"Err... I don't.... umm.... suppose you're... err... available now?" he mumbled, "My truck is parked close by and we could.... you know, use the sleeper for a quickie."

I gave him an apologetic look "Sorry, I have an appointment in twenty minutes. How about later? I should be free after two."

"Shit, I can't. I need to be on the road by then if I'm going to make my ferry crossing."

"Maybe you can give me a call when you get back then." It was the best I could offer him.

"Yeah, I'll definitely do that." He agreed miserably as he pushed himself onto his feet, "Probably be early next week."

"I'll look forward to it. Drive carefully."

"Thanks Abi, hopefully I'll see you soon." He pushed himself up off his chair and ambled out of the café.

Watching him go I wondered how many brothels he frequented across the continent during his travels.

Thursday 12.59 p.m.

At precisely one minute to 1 o'clock I arrived at John's office for my first appointment.

"Hello Abigail, do come in." John Driscoll was waiting for me and, ushering me through, locked the outer door behind me as I entered what was Joanne's office.

"Hello John, how are you?" Slipping off my coat I stood patiently by her desk.

"I'm really good thank you, how about yourself?"

"Busy but fine thanks." I said as he disappeared into his inner sanctum.

It always started this way.

I would simply sit and wait in the outer office, as if I was his secretary, for a few minutes until I was summoned.

"Can you come in here for a moment please Joanne." He called after a while giving me my cue.

Getting up I walked into his office swaying my hips as sexily as I could and perched on the edge of his desk, letting my skirt ride up my thighs, the split opening to reveal my stocking tops.

"Yes Mr Driscoll, what can I do for you?" my voice was husky as I addressed him formally

He put a hand on my leg, gently caressing up my nylon clad thigh just above my knee, "Oh I can think of quite a lot Joanne."

"Really Mr Driscoll? Such as?" I bit my lower lip letting him slip a hand further up under the edge of my skirt.

Parting my legs a little wider I allowed his fingers to lightly slide up over my stocking tops and across the soft skin of my upper thigh. Easing between them he traced along the gusset of my white panties, sending a shiver of anticipation through me.

"Something like this to start with perhaps?"

"Oh Mr Driscoll.... What do you think you're doing? You shouldn't be touching me like this." I sighed softly leaning back onto my arms but making no attempt to stop him.

I let him tease my slit for a while, pressing the material of my thong between my puffy labia, my juices soaking into the white lace as I whimpered contentedly. Then, after letting him arouse me sufficiently, I sat up and took hold of his hand, easing it out from between my legs so I could slip off the desk.

"Perhaps you would like me to give you some attention now sir?" cooing sexily I let my big blue eyes gaze intently up at him as I dropped onto my knees in front of his chair.

He groaned quietly staring down at me, "That would be.... very nice of you Joanne."

"How about I start with..." I giggled, my slim digits caressing up his leg, reaching for his zipper.

Quickly unfastening his trousers, I freed his hard prick into my hand wrapping my fingers around his already firm shaft.

"Oh my god Joanne.... What... what are you doing?" drawing in a breath he murmured, his voice filled with lust, as I began to gently stroke his rigid pole.

Looking innocently up at him I had a naughty smile on my lips while my small fist massaged his erection.

"Exactly what would you like me to do Mr. Driscoll." I licked my lips invitingly as I spoke.

"Take it in your mouth... suck me Joanne.... Suck my dick."

Thursday 1.20 p.m.

With that comment I lowered my mouth onto his cock, sliding my red lips down around his hard length, the swollen head immediately probing deeper towards my throat.

"Gluuummmmmm.... Uuuuuurrrrrgggggggggg!" sucking him as deep as I could, I kept my eyes fixed on his while I swallowed his dick.

"Oh Jo... oh fuck... I... I...oh god... Joanne!" groaning he lay back in his chair, his eyes half-closed, letting me pleasure him with my mouth.

Hungrily I continued to slurp on his manhood for several minutes. Taking him deep and then pulling up to lap my tongue around the bulbous tip, tormenting him but making sure I stopped before I made him cum.

Finally letting his erection slip out from between my moist red lips I looked up at him, biting my lower lip coyly.

"Oh Joanne... that was wonderful."

"Would you like to fuck me now Mr Driscoll?" I offered batting my long lashes at him as I knelt at his feet.

"Yes Joanne, yes I want to fuck you more than anything." His voice was hoarse, filled with lust as he gazed down at me.

I didn't wait to be told.

I knew exactly how he wanted me.

Thursday 1.39 p.m.

Standing up I bunched my tight skirt up about my waist before sliding my white lacey panties down my legs. Then, lifting my feet out of them, I bent forwards across his desk with my feet spread wide and my elbows resting on the mahogany top as I presented my sex to him. My firm round arse raised up so my moist pink cleft was clearly evident at the top of my stockinged thighs.

Looking back over my shoulder I waited, watching him intently as he positioned himself behind me, lining his shaft up against my entrance, ready to fuck me.

"Aaaahhhh.... Fuck... yesssssssssss!" I went up onto the balls of my feet, my heels lifting off the floor, grunting as he moved up against me and unceremoniously slammed his cock all the way up into my wet willing pussy.

"Oh, fuck Joanne... oh god Jo... Jo... I've wanted this for so long." John Driscoll moaned loudly as he started to screw me with long hard deep strokes.

His thrusts rocked me back and forth across the desk, making my small breasts bounce in my bra while my blonde ponytail swayed back and forth flicking across my face.

"Fuck me John... oh please... please John.... just fuck me hard." I told him what he wanted to hear from his secretary as he pounded his hard meat into my dripping slit.

Holding onto my hips he grunted and gasped, unrelentingly pistoning his solid shaft up my cunt, slamming the breath from my lungs every time he stroked his length between my puffy labia. The same outer lips that clung around his thick girth, stretched into a pink O as they caressed and cushioned his prick while he drove it into me.

I grabbed onto the edge of the desk for support, my leg muscles taut as the prolonged and forceful fucking pushed me up and across the rectangular mahogany top.

"Oh god John... John.... cum in me, I want to feel you cum inside me." I begged him, still sticking to the role he wanted me to play as the all too familiar sensations built in me.

Taking one hand he grabbed my ponytail and pulled hard, yanking my head back, exposing my throat and forcing my spine to arch invitingly, pushing my slit out towards him.

"You're mine now Joanne... mine... and I'll fuck you every day," the breathless gasps in my ear told me he was close to cumming, "everyday you'll bend over my desk and I'll.... FUCK..... YOU."

His voice rose to a loud growl as hammered his manhood into me, the loud rhythmic slapping of his flesh on mine filling the room.

My juices were trickling down my inner thighs, onto my stockings, as they were forced out around the base of the thick rod filling my dripping fuck hole. His fingers gripping my blonde mane tightly, pulling harder as his pace increased.

"Yes, I'm yours... oh fuck... yours John... all yours." I almost screamed as my climax started to break inside me, "Breed me.... please... I want you to breed me."

Thursday 1.51 p.m.

"Unghhh.... Joanne... oh Jo.... Jo.... Yes...Yessssssssssssssss!" with one final thrust John Driscoll erupted in my cunt, his body jerking violently while inside me his manhood pulsed and swelled as he pumped several thick ropes of his sperm into my womb.

"Take it.... Take it all... oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" he roared loudly as he ejaculated.

"Fuck...oh shit... shit... I'm..... cummmmiiinggggggggggg!" I shuddered, taking his seed, my own orgasm sending me into a series of spasms, my vagina clenching on his prick and milking every last drop from his swollen balls.

Collapsing across me and pinning me down, he lay gasping for breath for several long seconds. All I could do was wait, laying under him, my own heart thumping hard against my ribs.

"Fuck Abigail that was the best yet." John Driscoll eventually pushed himself up off me, his dwindling cock slipping easily out of my cum filled pussy.

"Great. But why do all you guys have to cum so fucking much?" my reply was muffled as, with my hand between my legs, I stood and stumbled out of his office towards the toilet.

He laughed calling out to me through the doorway, "Because we save it up all week for you."

By the time I returned he was dressed and sitting behind his desk as if nothing had happened. Reclining in his chair he watched me as I found my discarded knickers and dragged them up my stockinged legs, before smoothing my skirt down.

"Thank you, Mr Driscoll." I smiled as I scoped up the small pile of £20 notes from his desk, "I take it you'll text me about next week?"

"Oh, I most definitely will Abigail, you can be sure of that." He grinned at me as I turned to leave, "You're the best little whore I know."

It was shortly before 2 o'clock when I left his office and, heading back to my car, I decided to drive the short distance to the Marlborough hotel.

I would take a chance and see if there might be any lonely businessmen there looking for some obliging company.

Thursday 2.19 p.m.

Pulling up in the hotel car park I took a moment and checked my appearance in the vanity mirror. Smoothing down the few strands of hair that had become disarrayed during my exertions with John Driscoll and re-applying my lip gloss.

Then, satisfied with how I looked, I got out of my mini and made my way towards the entrance.

Fifty years ago, The Marlborough had been a local landmark and the most expensive hotel in town. However, several changes of ownership and decades of underinvestment meant that the grand old lady now looked somewhat weary and more than a little run down.

The cracked window in the basement, the peeling paintwork of the façade and the general air of disrepair all gave the building an air of faded splendour.

Stepping between the mottled white columns that stood either side of the front door I entered the marbled reception area and took a moment to look around. The high ceiling added to the overall feeling of waning grandeur that was still there, despite the fading paintwork and tired décor.

Ignoring the receptionist, who gave me a brief look of disinterest, I walked straight across the foyer, my heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor, and into the bar. It would have been different if I had been dressed as I was yesterday, the bitch on the desk would have been filled with contempt for the working girl while at the same time probably wishing it was her.

However, today my attire was far more banal and secretarial.

As I had expected the bar was almost empty apart from three men obviously holding an ad-hoc business meeting in the far corner and one other, older, man sitting by himself at the counter.

However, all four of them looked up, their eyes following me hungrily as I wiggled sexily across the room.

"Hey Abigail." The barman came across and welcomed me as I sat down on one of the bar stools, "Long time since I last saw you here."

"Hello Ken. Yes, it is, how are you? How's the family?" I greeted him much like I would an old friend.

"Good thanks. What can I get you?"

"Just a slimline tonic water please."

We continued chatting, exchanging the normal everyday pleasantries, as he poured me my drink and dropped ice cubes and a slice of lemon into the glass.

"On the house." He grinned pushing it across to me.

"Thanks."

He leant across the bar and lowered his voice slightly "You looking for customers? Or is this a social call."

I nodded and pulled a face, "Yeah I was hoping for some business but it looks like it's been a bit of a waste of time."

He sympathetically agreed with me and we chatted for a couple more minutes before the older man at the end of the bar waved him across to him.

I watched the pair of them out of the corner of my eye as he leaned over and spoke quietly to Ken, glancing across at me several times during their conversation.

Thursday 2.38 p.m.

They finished talking and then the customer slipped off his stool and, picking up his drink, walked deliberately down the bar straight towards me.

I put his age at late forties, maybe early fifties although I'm not that great at guessing. He was about 5' 10" in height and average build with dark hair, greying at the temples.

"Hello I'm Lawrence. Do you mind if I join you?" he sat up on the stool next to me without waiting for my answer.

"Feel free." smiling at him I crossed my legs and letting the slit in my skirt fall open to expose a fair amount of my stocking clad thigh.

"And you are Abigail I believe?" he predictably stared down at the expanse of leg now on display.

"That's right, I guess Ken filled you in?" I responded wanting to confirm exactly what he had been told.

"He did." Now it was his turn to grin, "So how much do you charge?"

"Straight to the point. I like that." I informed him with a cheeky smile, "It's £100 for an hour or until you deposit your sperm inside me. Whichever comes first."

"That sounds very reasonable, especially as I doubt that I'd manage to last even a half hour with you." he finished his drink and slipped off his stool to offer me his arm, "So, shall we adjourn to my room then young lady?"