The Diary of a Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
A week in the life of a housewife & a whore - Friday.
9.6k words
4.67
10.8k
8
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 8.05 a.m.

"How you feeling babe?" were the first words my husband said to me as I stumbled, bleary eyed into the kitchen on the Friday morning.

"Ugh don't ask... tired... and a bit sore." Wrapping my robe around me, I complained, as I dropped into a chair.

He grinned and passed me a mug of steaming life's elixir otherwise known as coffee.

"Well Tyrell did give you a bloody good shafting."

Looking up at him my eyes widened, "And you didn't? I seem to recall that you took your turn after he had gone and then you had me again in the shower."

"Sorry. But seeing him fucking you really turned me on."

I had known it would.

Chris doesn't get the opportunity to see me with customers very often but Tyrell is one big exception. He likes being watched, so my husband being there and becoming aroused by it wasn't a surprise.

"You're just a pervert." I couldn't help but smile at him.

We lapsed into silence for a minute or two while I drank my coffee.

"So, anything planned for today?" Chris asked me breaking the quiet mood as I sat in the kitchen staring at nothing while he stood up, ready to leave for work that morning.

"Not today no." I sighed, idly playing with my cup, "No one wants me."

"None of your regulars?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly, "Isn't that unusual?"

Shaking my head, I replied, "Yes, it is, I thought Hugh Penfold might be back but there's absolutely nothing. I'm unwanted."

"Very strange." he took another sip of his drink, "So what do you think you'll do with your day?"

I frowned as I considered his question, "To be honest I'm not sure. I might go shopping or I could head over to the airport hotel later. Maybe I'll find a bored business man to entertain."

"Well, whatever you decide don't forget we've got that party at the Harper's house tomorrow afternoon." he reminded me as he slipped on his jacket.

I sighed even louder, rolling my eyes.

I made it a rule to try to avoid socialising with my customers whenever I could.

However, it wasn't always possible.

Derek Harper had been a regular for quite some time and I always found it difficult chatting with someone who was paying to fuck me once a week. That said it was even harder talking to his wife Margaret in a social situation where he was also around.

In addition, there were also likely to be a few more of my regulars at the Harper's party tomorrow. It promised to be a challenging time for me to say the least.

"Do we have to go?" I pleaded with my husband hoping he would say no, although I already knew he wouldn't.

"They're our next-door neighbours we have to. It would be really rude not to turn up." He stated the obvious.

"Yes, but don't you find it awkward, chatting to them when... well you know?"

"When they're paying to fuck you, you mean?" he looked at me enquiringly.

I blushed and giggled, "Well.... yeah."

He grinned, "I'm married to the town whore. If that doesn't bother me then why would talking to them?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's just I find it kind of difficult. Talking to Margaret about whatever when I keep thinking that Derek was screwing me in their bed just a couple of days ago." I admitted honestly.

Chris didn't reply, just stood up and, looked at his watch as he finished his coffee, "I have to go. I'll see you tonight."

With that he kissed my cheek and was gone.

Friday 9.09 a.m.

After my husband had left for work, I sat and finished my coffee before wandering back upstairs to take a bath and try to make a decision about the day, as I relaxed in the tub.

Dropping my robe, I slid into the deep bubble bath enjoying the feel of the warm water on my body. It was especially soothing on my tender labia which were still a little sore from the energetic fucking that Tyrell and my husband had given me the previous evening.

The day was mine to do with as I wanted and, after thinking it through, I decided that I would pay a visit to the airport hotel.

I knew I should get on with some housework, especially the ironing, but I hadn't been across town for ages and I thought that maybe I would give it a try.

I could just to see how things were over there I decided, and if I did find myself a bored businessman while I was looking the place over then the day might not be a total loss.

Getting there before lunchtime would be a pointless exercise, however, so I took my time in the bath, washing my hair and shaving my vulva to make sure it was a smooth as possible.

Friday 9.58 a.m.

Eventually, with the water getting cold, I rather reluctantly climbed out of the tub. Then, after drying myself off, I wrapped my hair in a towel and made my way back into my bedroom.

Leaving my blonde mane to dry, I did my long nails. Removing my normal vivid scarlet colouring that I had on and carefully re-painting them a sultry jet black.

After letting the nail varnish set, I sat in front of my mirror and spent the best part of 25 minutes to properly blow-dry my long blonde hair. That done I spent another 15 putting it up on top of my head and teasing out several long strands to get it looking just the way I wanted.

Finally satisfied, I turned my attention to the next part of my preparations.

Friday 11.07 a.m.

It was still a little too early to be heading for the hotel bar so, not needing to rush, I occupied myself experimenting with my make-up. Putting on my usual false eyelashes and mascara I changed my eyeshadow to a deep smokey grey and then spent another next ten minutes, staring in the mirror, deciding that I did quite like it.

I took my time dressing as well; rolling black seamed stockings up my legs and attaching them to my red satin suspender belt. After that I slipped on the matching panties before looking in my wardrobe and selecting what I was going to wear.

Settling on a vivid red cocktail dress I stepped into it and pulled it up, fastening the zipper up the back. It was short, barely covering my stocking tops, not the sort of thing you could decently wear during the day. However, for soliciting for business in a hotel bar it was the perfect length.

The garment was sleeveless, with a fairly revealing neckline that was held together with three buckles between my breasts. My chest isn't large and I really need a proper push-up bra if I want to have a decent cleavage so exposing my tits in this way was a good alternative.

My black 3" strappy stiletto heels completed what I hoped was a slightly classy, very slutty look.

I took a last look at myself in the mirror and, deciding I was ready, I set off for the airport hotel.

Friday 11.47 a.m.

Picking up my bag and my car keys I stepped out of the front door, locking it behind me, and slipped behind the wheel of my mini.

'Here we go, let's see what the day brings?' I thought to myself as I pulled out of our driveway waving at my neighbour Margaret Harper, who was busy in her garden, as I did.

'Did she see me coming out of the house?' I wondered.

I always tried to be fairly discrete when I was coming or going, especially if I was dressed like I was today.

'What would she have thought if she had seen me?' chuckling to myself I stopped at a red light, 'I might have some explaining to do tomorrow.'

Traffic was relatively light for a Friday and I took the 30-minute drive as slowly as I could just to kill a little more time, arriving at around a quarter past midday.

The airport hotel was a modern construction. Probably no more than ten years old it was eight storeys of glass and steel as is the way of most new structures. I found it functional but completely soulless, unlike the Marlborough, which I thought, had so much character about it.

However, it had, in the past, been a good spot for picking up the odd bored, lonely businessman when things were quiet for me.

Friday 12.17 p.m.

It was still a somewhat early but, pushing open the main doors, I made my way through to the hotel foyer, my stiletto heels clicking loudly and announcing my arrival.

The two receptionists gave me the expected evil eye, which was fairly unsurprising given the way I was dressed in the middle of the day.

Making no attempt to question me their eyes simply followed me contemptuously as I held my head up and swayed past them, my pert arse wiggling, into the bar.

As I expected, it was virtually empty. Just a couple of middle-aged men poring over some paperwork strewn across their table as they took an occasional mouthful of the pints before them. They both looked up at me as I entered, hungrily following my movements as I strutted past them, but then went back to what they were doing.

Carefully sliding my bottom onto a stool at the end of the counter, trying not to flash my stocking tops, I smiled at the barman.

"Hi, Abigail. Long time, no see." he came straight across to me, "What can I get you?"

It's sometimes hard being the town whore and being so well known but, like The Marlborough, I had used The Airport hotel quite often in the past and was on first name terms with the bar staff.

"Hi Charlie, how's things with you?" I replied with a smile, "And I'll have a slim line tonic with ice and lemon please."

"Things are absolutely fine thanks." he gave me a wink as he poured it, "On the house for you."

"Thanks." I took a sip enjoying the fizz of the bubbles on my tongue.

"Looking for business?" Charlie leant closer and enquired warily.

I shrugged, "Yeah, maybe. It's a quiet day so I thought I'd drop by and see if anything was happening."

"I might be able to point someone your way." he inclined his body further across the bar to whisper conspiratorially.

"Oh who?" I asked equally as quietly, "Not one of those two?"

"No, but if he comes in, I'll send him your way. He's an older guy but loaded and always on the look-out for a good time girl." He said with a wink before he went off to serve another pair of customers who had come in.

The two newcomers eyed me with undisguised interest as the barman poured two pints for them but, unfortunately, neither made any attempt to approach me.

Sighing, I sat and looked around the bar.

It was pretty slim pickings for a working girl looking for business. So, relaxing for the moment I sipped my tonic water and toyed with my phone, texting my husband to let him know where I was.

About twenty minutes later, with my drink almost gone, I was still sitting alone when Charlie wandered past me and nodded.

I didn't look round.

Instead, I emptied my glass and waited.

Friday 12.43 p.m.

"May I buy you another young lady?" I heard a deep cultured voice behind me.

Slowly I turned to see who was speaking.

He was a lot older than me, probably in his sixties I guessed. Tall, grey haired and well dressed, but it was his bright blue eyes that captured my attention. They held my gaze for a few seconds and I could see a sense of fun behind them.

"Good afternoon, my name's William and I would very much like to buy you a drink. If I may?" he repeated.

"Now that would depend on whether your intentions are honourable or dishonourable." I came back with what I thought was a smart reply.

He smiled, "Oh definitely entirely dishonourable my dear."

"In that case I'll have a slimline tonic water please." Returning his smile with one of my own, I crossed my legs allowing my hemline to ride up exposing more of my thighs.

He ordered my tonic water and his scotch from Charlie before turning back to me.

"That's a very cheap drink my dear." His eyes wandered lasciviously across my body making me shiver.

I bit my bottom lip and fluttered my eyelashes, "If you want to be really dishonourable it will cost you a lot more than a drink."

"And how much would that be?" he had even more of a mischievous gleam in his eye as he replied.

Just then Charlie returned with our drinks and I paused while William paid him.

Waiting until the barman had gone, I gave him my standard response.

"For £100 you get one hour or until you deposit your sperm inside me. Whichever comes first."

"Well, that seems very reasonable my dear. Do you have a name?" oozing charm he moved a little closer dropping a hand onto my stockinged leg.

"Yes, it's Abigail." Making no attempt to remove his fingers I replied truthfully.

"Well, Abigail, can I persuade you to accompany me up to my suite?"

I took a long taste of my drink, as if considering his suggestion. Then I slipped down off my stool very aware that I was showing off my stocking tops to anyone who might be looking as I stood up.

"Shall we go then?" I grinned sexily at him.

"I'm 65 Abigail. As long as you're sure that's not too old for you?"

"You're never too old as far as I'm concerned." I told him honestly as I took his arm, "As long as it goes up it can go in."

He grinned and downed his scotch in one and then led me out of the bar towards the elevator.

Friday 1.28 p.m.

"I haven't seen you here before Abigail? Is it your first time?" William enquired as we ascended to the sixth floor.

"Do you remember all the women who come in here?" I gave him a sideways glance as I answered his question with another.

He gave me a half-smile, "Only the beautiful ones that are working."

"Well, I don't work here regularly. Not anymore that is."

Just then the lift pinged to a stop and the doors slid open allowing William to lead me along the plush carpeted corridor to room 619, his suite.

"Would you like a drink?" he went to the mini bar as soon as he had shut the door behind us.

"Actually, I'm fine. Maybe we could just sort out the nasty financial stuff and then we can relax properly." I suggested hesitantly, taking my time to look around the room.

"Of course." After pouring himself a glass of white wine he pulled out his wallet and counted out the five £20 notes to me.

I took the cash from him and dropped it into my bag, turning my back towards William, "Perhaps you would be kind enough to unzip me?"

"Straight down to business I see."

"Time is money as they say."

Once he had drawn the zipper all the way down, I slipped the straps of my dress down my arms and let it fall to the floor, scooping it up and folding it across a chair.

"Absolutely delightful." He gazed at me as I turned to face him and stood, topless, in my stockings and thong.

Letting him look at me for a minute, I acted coy, my modest, firm breasts completely exposed to him for the first time.

"They're not very big." I said apologetically biting my bottom lip giving him what I hoped was a sensual expression.

He moved closer, reaching out to cup them both in his hands, gently fondling the soft mounds, "They are absolutely perfect my dear. Absolutely perfect."

I sighed contentedly as he massaged my tits, his fingers tweaking my sensitive nipples and making them stand out firmly.

"Mmmmm... that's nice." I whispered, looking into his eyes I slid my arms about his neck, pulling his mouth down towards my chest so it could take over from his fingers.

I think he was expecting to kiss me for a moment but, like all prostitutes, it's something I rarely do.

With his mouth suckling my teats and sending delightful ripples of pleasure radiating out from my sensitive breasts his hand was free to slide lower, between my stockinged thighs.

"Mmmmm... yes, touch me there." I murmured, spreading my legs slightly allowing his fingers to trace the outline of my sex through my panties.

I shivered against him, running my hands through his hair and pushing my small tits against his lips as he swapped between the two, nipping and teasing my hard nubs.

Pulling the thin strip of material between my thighs aside his digits found my pink hairless slit and deftly probed between my outer lips, spreading my wetness around them.

"Oh fuck...."

Groaning softly, I clung on to William as he pushed a gnarled old finger into me, slowly penetrating my slick hole with a single digit, gently easing it deeper until he was all the way up, knuckle deep, inside my pussy.

"Unhhh... yes, oh yes... that feels so good." I shuddered, tightening my grip on his shoulders while my body responded to the finger up in my cunt.

William's lips suckled hungrily on my nipples, pulling hard on the swollen buds and sending more bolts of pleasure through me as he wormed a second finger up inside me. My legs opening wider and my eyes closing in response when he found just the right spot inside my pussy.

"Fuck... yes, just there.... Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss!"

I teetered, balanced on the tips of my shoes, eyes shut tight as he fingered me making my juices flow.

"Shit... oh shit... Ohhhhhh god... that's so good!" I jerked, my thighs clamping tight on his hand as I felt the first stirrings of a climax growing inside me.

Finger fucking me until he had me panting for more, William stopped and extracted his glistening, sticky fingers from my soaked slit and then guided me onto the bed.

Laying on my back I looked up at him, lifting my bottom off the mattress for him to draw my knickers down my stockinged legs, untangling them from around my heels before discarding them on the floor.

"May I eat your delightful pussy Abigail?" he asked politely.

I didn't answer him.

Instead, I just spread my stockinged thighs wide and held out my arms inviting him to join me on the bed.

He smiled and knelt between my legs, running his hand lightly up the inside of my thighs and around my stocking tops, his fingers extended towards my tingling vulva. His mouth and tongue followed his hands, nibbling and licking my soft flesh, teasing me unmercifully.

"Please... please, don't tease me... please I want it." I begged softly, trying to grab his head and pull it to me.

Taking his time, he held back avoiding my cunt lips as he tormented me, making me squirm and gasp in desperation.

"Please... oh please... I... I want it."

Gently he did as I pleaded and licked along my pink slit from my anus to my clit, drawing his tongue between my labia before flicking it against the swollen bud of my clitoris.

"Aaaaahhhhhh... fuck... yesssssssssss!" I groaned out loud, my body arching in response.

Only a few of my regulars eat my pussy so I don't get the gratification of it happening that often but when I do I enjoy it immensely.

William quickly had me writhing on the bed, my legs splayed wide and my fingers in his hair pulling his mouth to my aching cunt.

My clit was swollen and pulsing, standing out from its hood as he licked and teased it. The feel of his tongue tormenting me quickly had me thrashing my head from side to side, strands of blonde hair whipping across my face as I whimpered and moaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... I... I'm... cummmmmiinnggggggggggg!" squealing loudly, my thighs clamped tight around his head while I jerked through my first climax of the afternoon.

Breathless, I lay back trembling as I recovered, opening my legs wide again and letting William lap up the cream oozing from my gaping slit until his lips glistened and he was satisfied.

Spreadeagled on the bed I waited, looking at him as he stood up and quickly finished undressing, his surprisingly substantial cock standing out like a rigid lance from his crotch.

"God, you have the most delightful pussy young lady." He told me, easing his body onto mine.

"Please... fuck me..." I whispered, feeling his engorged cockhead probe my slick entrance, "I need you to fuck me now!"

He paused for a moment, gazing down at me then gradually inserted the full length of his sixty-five-year-old veined and gnarled cock all the way up into my young cunt.