The Diary of an English Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at each other. We both smiled, and he reached out, lifted me from the table in a kind of bear-hug, and carefully lowered me onto his cock. I sighed at the feel of him gradually filling me. He stood there with me impaled, legs round his waist, and we kissed once more.

"I don't want to fuck you in the bed," whispered Ben with a naughty grin. "I am a practical guy, and like to do things differently. I think I will fuck you in the garden. After all, who can see but you, and you are here with me!"

"I don't care where you fuck me," I surprised myself by replying breathlessly. "Anywhere will do!"

Ben carried me through the kitchen door, still deliciously impaled on his hard cock, and held me safely as he lowered me to the floor, legs still around his waist, and began to fuck me gently at first.

"You are such a naughty girl," he exclaimed. "I couldn't believe it when I saw you take your panties off on your hammock!"

I sniggered at the American term 'panties'. "We call them knickers here," I replied. "I wanted you to want me." To demonstrate this, I put both hands on his bare bum and pulled him into me hard.

"Oh, lady I want you," he sighed, and began to move more urgently inside me. "I couldn't believe it when you showed me your pussy. I knew you knew I was watching!"

I groaned loudly as I felt my pussy tighten around his cock.

"I wanted you to watch me make myself cum," I gasped!

"Cum, now then baby, cum," he gasped! "Make your sweet little pussy cum all over my cock!"

"I'm going to," I cried.

"Oh Ben," is all I could manage as I felt my pussy begin to go into spasm and contract hard against him. "Oh Holy shit!"

I heard him distantly cry out as he came shortly after me. I was too wrapped up in my own sensations to properly hear him, but became more aware as he gradually slowed, panting and eventually came to a stop and collapsed on top of me exhausted.

After a few minutes, Ben rolled off me and onto his back. I sat up, knelt over him, and lowered my face to his groin once more.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Cleaning your poor tired willy," I replied.

"My what?" he enquired.

"That's what we call them here," I answered with another snigger!

I leaned forward once more, and gently licked his and my own juices off his 'willy', then lay down beside him with a smile. He put an arm around me, and we lay looking at the night sky.

"Thank you Ben," I whispered.

"You're welcome ma-am," was his reply.

Sunday 21st June 2014

I had returned home to my own bed in the wee small hours of the morning after another very pleasant couple of hours with Ben. I bent to pick-up the post and saw a handwritten note on the mat. It simply read:

'Hi there Ms Anna,

How do you fancy a new neighbour? Thing is, I will need to send for my dog. Do you like dogs?

Ben x

P.S. You can't cook steak'

I smiled to myself. I had already become aware that this man was a bit of a joker. Was he going to move here for a while? I found I didn't care. I just wanted to enjoy the time I had with him. He had brightened my life and provided me with a diary worth writing! I decided that just taking each day at a time was fine. Just fine.

12