The Dinner Part at Jing's

Story Info
My curious wife makes a bet.
6.9k words
3.91
62.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

The Dinner Party at Jing's

Elaine and I had been married for three years and in the last 6 months we had experimented with a variety of things to keep our sex life fresh and interesting. Some mild bondage in which I'd tie her spread-eagled to the bed or tie her wrist to a chair and buckle her ankles into a spreader bar and ram her from behind. Elaine also enjoyed sometimes being the dominant and blindfolding me. We had even gone online and arranged for two different threesomes, once with a woman and another time with a man.

Elaine had never been with a woman before, and our companion (I'll call her Ting) had not either. Most Chinese women have never tasted the forbidden fruit of sex with someone of their own gender. In fact, in conservative Singapore, most women had never had more men than they could count on one hand before they were married. That was true for Elaine. At least she said it was true, and I believed her. Even though she had not had many partners, Elaine has a voracious appetite for sex. I remember once before we were married, I had come over to her parents' home to visit. Of course she still lived at home because she was still unmarried and that's how things work in Singapore. It was not late, not even 11 at night yet, but her parents were tired and had gone to bed. I was going to leave also and we were in the small entrance area near the front door. All older homes in Singapore have one. Basically, you enter from the outside, come in and leave your shoes there near the door.

There was a little bench there near the door where people could sit, remove their shoes, and put them beneath the bench. On your way out you'd retrieve your shoes, sit down, put them on and make your way home. I had sat on the bench to put on my shoes to leave. Elaine straddled me, sat down on my lap, and gave me one of the deepest hottest kisses I could remember. Of course I had an immediate erection which was pressing up against my jeans which were also in close contact with the area of her pussy. One thing led to another and she ended up pulling out my hard cock, dropping her jeans and fucking me right there on the bench riding me while I sat. I was terrified that her dad might walk out of his bedroom at the end of the hall and see me fucking his oldest daughter right there in his house. That terror probably also caused it would be incredibly hot and I think I would have shot my load all the way up to her throat if such a thing was possible.

Ting was a married woman whom we met initially online. She was a woman who seemed to be in her mid-30s. We didn't know for sure because we didn't ask many questions of her and she didn't ask many of us. We did ask some questions initially when we were corresponding online and she told us a few things. Whether they were true or not is anyone's guess, but what she told us did seem to fit her. She said she was single and studied in the US for her MBA in her late 20s in a top 20 program. She told us she had to study hard and had little time for socializing or men. She did have a gweilo boyfriend for one term in her first year who was a second year student, but he graduated and took a job in Seattle and that was that. Her second year she took an Organizational Behavior class with more reading than she could digest. A buxom blonde who was a first year student was in her class and they became friends. It turned out that the blonde was a psychology undergrad and OB for her was a breeze but she was struggling in microeconomics. Ting had been an econ major at the Singapore National University, so she tutored the blonde in micro and the blonde helped her with OB. It was a great arrangement until one night after a long study session the blonde made it clear to Ting that she found Ting to be very attractive. Ting freaked and they never studied together again, but Ting never forgot the encounter. She returned to Singapore, got married, had a child but as the years went by she wondered about what it would have been like to have pursued the invitation that her classmate had offered her. Finally, she succumbed to her curiosity and joined an online community and met Elaine and me.

It was the first time for all of us. Elaine's and Ting's first time with another woman and my first time with two women. It took us a little while to get comfortable but once we were ready it was a night like I had never had before, or since. Elaine and Ting were so hot and it really got me excited to watch them together. It was great but we never met Ting again.

Months after we had our tryst with Ting we were contacted on the website by a man named Hai Da. In our profile we had not indicated that we were interested in a man so we were surprised by his message, but he said he had seen Elaine's photo and he "had a thing" for full-figured women. Rather than turning him down, Elaine was a little intrigued and continued the correspondence. My initial reaction was very negative -- I had no interest in sharing my wife with another guy nor was I interested in sex with another man -- but Elaine pointed out that she had shared me with another woman, so why can't I share her with another man? I didn't have a good answer to her question and since Elaine can be very stubborn, she continued to correspond with him. Eventually I agreed she could do it but only if I was there also. She agreed and in fact wanted me to be there in case things got out of control.

Hai Da rented a room in one of the nicer hotels in Singapore and we met him down in the lobby bar for drinks. Elaine said she had butterflies in her stomach and I was nervous too. We finally ended up in his room upstairs. That's when I experienced the concept that made Richard Dawkins famous in the field of sociobiology and evolutionary determinism -- "The Selfish Gene". Genes are the only things that survive from one generation to the next and Dawkins proposed that genes wanted only one thing -- to replicate and be passed to another generation. Although at that time our first son had already been born and my genes had been passed along to my son, it was difficult for me to watch as Hai Da began undressing my wife. And worse, she looked like she was ready for him to strip her completely. I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her by the hand, opened the door, and we walked out. After that night we didn't talk about Hai Da or another man. But it did pop up again.

Elaine and I had been invited to a dinner party at a friend's house. She was having friends in town, a couple whom she was friends with and asked us over for dinner. We were happy to have a night away from the boys, hired a baby sitter and arrived at her house expecting dinner, some conversation and then home.

When we arrived, Jing, our friend greeted us and asked us in where we met Sam and Ke Wen. Ke Wen was a warm, attractive, stylishly dressed older woman from Shenyang with a beautiful smile and long wavy dark brown hair. Sam was an older Caucasian guy who looked like he was in his early 50's -- bald, handsome, fit, well-travelled and a charming man. They were a good looking couple.

We sat down and Jing offered cocktails. Sam asked for a scotch on the rocks and Ke Wen asked for a Campari and soda, which Jing had. Jing said she would have a gin and tonic and looked at me and Elaine. Elaine and I don't drink very much, but since everyone was having a drink, I asked for a gin and tonic also. Elaine asked for a Kahlua and milk. Over our cocktails we sat and talked in Jing's living room. It started with polite talk, like what we had done over the recent Zhong Qui Jie (Mid-Autumn Festival) and how many moon cakes we had eaten and what type they had been. The favorite among our group seemed to be the red bean type. Then it moved to world events and the recent trip by the Chinese president to the USA and what affect that might have on Singapore, if any. Sam had another scotch, and much to my surprise, Elaine had another Kahlua. Well, I thought, it's just Kahlua, nothing to get too worried about. We moved on to the failing health of the Thai King and what will happen in that country when he eventually dies and then whether or not Japan should be allowed to rebuild their army now that China was growing more and more in strength. A strong Japanese army would make everyone in Singapore nervous -- we did not forget our history. For an American Caucasian, Sam was very well versed on Asian history and current events. He seemed to know much more about Thailand than I did, but then I learned that he had travelled there extensively on business in recent years, and he had lived two years in China long ago.

Dinner was served and Sam had brought a couple of bottles of Australian Shiraz for the occasion. Conversation was warm and spirited. The topic drifted east to India and what Prime Minister Modi was doing to continue to develop his country. We opened the second bottle and we talked about the Southeast Asian Games in August and whether Singapore could ever defeat Malaysia in badminton. I noticed that Elaine's cheeks had turned red, a sign that she had been drinking more than her fair share of alcohol. But I didn't worry since I had drank only the gin and tonic and a glass of wine and was confident I could drive home without putting us in danger. Elaine had drank the two Kahluas and was now on her third glass of Shiraz. She was clearly enjoying herself. Well, if it came down to it, we were within walking distance of an MRT station if I didn't want to drive home.

Dinner was delicious. Jing, Ke Wen and Elaine cleared the table leaving Sam and I at the table to talk about cyber security and the English Premier League. As they were walking away with the dirty dishes toward the kitchen, I heard my wife say to Ke Wen, "Sam is such a fascinating guy. He seems to be very knowledgeable and is great in a conversation." I could tell that Elaine had had a little too much to drink and had not waited to get into the kitchen and out of earshot from the men with her observation. The door closed behind them and the girls disappeared into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Ke Wen replied to Elaine, "He's great in a conversation, but he's even better in bed."

Elaine's eyes widened in surprise. "What??"

Ke Wen looked back at Elaine and smiled. "You know the Shao-lin temple where young men go to study gong-fu? Well, if there was a temple for sex, Sam would be the Head Master."

Jing overheard the conversation and couldn't resist adding her comment. "Yes, Ke Wen has told me about him. She says he makes her come more than anyone else has ever."

"Jing!" Ke Wen chided her.

Jing laughed and then Elaine asked "Really? What does he do? I mean, what does he do that makes him so great? Maybe he could teach my husband" and Elaine giggled after her comment.

Ke Wen smiled and looked at Jing as if asking "Is this OK?" Jing looked at Elaine and then back to Ke Wen and said, "Yeah, it's OK. Elaine is cool."

"Well." Ke Wen looked at the closed door that separated the girls in the kitchen from the men in the dining room and her voice dropped a bit in volume. Jing noticed that Ke Wen's face was also flushed, a sign that she had also been drinking. "He is amazing. He may no longer be a young man, but I've never had any man any age fuck me better. After he made love to me the first time I knew that I couldn't live without him and wanted to marry him. It's like he is a virtuoso and I'm his violin. He knows exactly how to play me, which notes to hit, which string to play, when to pluck, when to bow, when to play pianissimo and when to play forte. I produce beautiful music under his fingertips."

Then Ke Wen added, almost as an afterhought," And Jing fucked him once."

Elaine's eyes got big again. She looked at Jing and asked, "You did???? Oh my God!!" Ke Wen could hear her surprise but also the interest in Elaine's voice for an answer.

Jing's eyes went to the floor and nodded her head. Elaine noticed that Jing seemed to travel back to a memory and a smile formed on her lips. "Yes, it was before Ke Wen married him, so I was not a naughty girl. In fact, I introduced Ke Wen to Sam. And Ke Wen knows already that any time she is away I would be happy to look in on him, keep him entertained and away from any other woman."

Ke Wen looked at Jing, smiled, touched her hand, and gave her a knowing look. Elaine, the alcohol having lowered her inhibitions and elevated her interest, pressed on with her question. "Really? So he's that good in bed?"

Ke Wen responded without even thinking. "Yes. There is no question. I'm so glad we are married because I think that sex with any other man will only leave me wanting more." Elaine was silent and looking intently at Ke Wen.

The girls returned to the dining room with a pot of tea and fresh fruit. I noticed Elaine had taken the seat next to Sam and was devoting most of her attention his way. She was not flirting with him but I did take notice of all her glances his way. I also noticed that Ke Wen and Jing were exchanging glances to one another as if they were privy to something that I was not. Over tea and fresh fruit the conversation turned to family and Sam asked Elaine about her children. Elaine mentioned her two boys and that she had just started the youngest one on a bottle after breast feeding him. "Yes, sometimes my breasts become so engorged and full of milk that they hurt. That's when I ask my lovely husband to suck the milk out of them to relieve the pressure. Isn't that right, baby?" Elaine looked straight at me.

I was a little uncomfortable, but the alcohol had loosened me up a little also. Besides, I loved the sweet taste of Elaine's milk and I was happy that I was the only guy that had the privilege to suck on her amazing tits. I answered, "Yes, I am a good husband and I take good care of my lovely wife" and everyone around the table enjoyed the joke and my sense of humor.

I was hoping that someone would say something and we'd move to another topic besides my wife's large milk-filled tits, but Elaine continued on the theme. "Yes, when they are full they can be painful. It's even affected our sex life. I usually prefer to be on top but when my tits are full and bouncing when hubby fucks me, it can be painful, so recently I prefer to be on bottom." I noticed that Elaine was looking at Sam the whole time.

"I like being on top too, but I most prefer doggie style getting fucked hard from behind." Jing chimed in. I was completely surprised by Jing's comment, but I was even more surprised at what came next.

"Yes, you do." Sam responded looking at Jing. After he spoke, Ke Wen had also turned her gaze to Jing.

Elaine looked at Sam and leaned towards him ever so slightly, and asked, "What do you think? Which position do you think girls like the best? On all fours? On top? Bottom? Do you have a point of view from your experience?" All eyes turned toward Sam.

Sam looked straight at Elaine and replied, "There's no best position. Some women prefer to be standing with their legs spread and their hands against the wall while they are pumped. Others like to ride cowgirl. Others love doggie. Each woman has her own preference and it's up to me as her lover to uncover what that preference is." Then Sam tuned his gaze towards Jing, and said," Jing likes it hard, real hard, and from behind. Then she likes me to pick her up and lower her onto my cock and wrap her legs around my waist. I put her up against the wall and fuck her hard and all of her weight is on my cock and on her legs wrapped around me. That's what Jing likes. Isn't that right, Jing?"

Jing's eyes looked to the table and her face turned red, but it was not a look of discomfort. It was a look like she had travelled to a distant place and was reliving a memory. From the look on Jing's face, what Sam had said was fact. I could see that she was lost in memory. She had found that memory trace and even though her body was sitting with us at the dinner table, her mind was back in a period in time in which she felt her body being slammed against the wall again and again and again and again with her arms around Sam's neck and her legs around his waist urging him to pump her harder and harder and harder.

Sam continued. "Ke Wen, my lovely wife, is a little different."

"Sam! We don't ..."

Sam eyed her and said deliberately and without emotion, "Ke Wen." Ke Wen said nothing more. It was clear that this had been a topic of previous conversations and Ke Wen had not emerged triumphant. Sam continued, "My lovely wife likes a slow buildup. She is quite intellectual and loves foreplay. What happens between her ears is almost as important as what happens between her legs. She's a beautiful proud sophisticated woman and doesn't want to ask for it, so that's exactly what I make her do. I make her want it, need it, so much that she has to ask for it, until she begs for it. I find the things she likes and then I play the edges and get close but don't give her what she is aching for. I make her beg me to do it. Right, my darling?"

Ke Wen did not say anything but nodded her head affirmatively. Her mouth opened and she was about to formulate a response, but then Elaine surprised us all. "How would you fuck me?" she said with extra stress on the word "me".

The room fell into silence. Sam looked at her and then me. "Listen buddy, I'm not looking to cause any trouble between you and your wife."

Elaine didn't wait for my response. "You're not causing any trouble, and besides, we're just talking. It's all hypothetical. It's not like we are doing it. So...how would you fuck me?"

Sam paused a moment. I think he was giving me one last chance to respond, but I was flabbergasted at what was happening and was at a complete loss for words. After that pause, Sam then looked Elaine up and down, as if he were a surgeon inspecting a patient who would soon be under his scalpel. "You? You don't have a problem asking from what I've seen so far, so trying to make you beg won't press your buttons. In fact, I think I'd make you cum quick."

Elaine laughed. "That's not news. Every woman wants that!"

"Did you hear anything that I just said? Not every woman wants to cum quickly. Ke Wen is a perfect example. Her orgasms are much more powerful when she has to wait and anticipate it. However, I think that would not work for you. You are a little impatient. So I'd give you the first orgasm quick. You know, after a woman cums she is much more sensitive. So after you cum once, you'd be ready to cum again. And again. And again. And again. Some women have a great appetite and love hours of sex and multiple orgasms. Other women don't have the stamina and once they have cum they are ready to sleep. I'd say you aren't the latter. You are the former."

I was astounded and uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable not because he was so direct with Elaine; Elaine had, after all, asked the question and he was just responding. No, the problem was not the explicit nature of the sexual topic. I was uncomfortable because he was right. After three years in bed with Elaine I knew that she loved to cum quickly so she could move on to the next one, which was even more powerful than the first one. The girl was all about getting a string of orgasms going. She was a wildcat in bed and I knew what she liked. Each of us knew what we liked and we gave it to each other regularly. I was astounded that Sam seemed to know that about my wife without having been in bed with her, without having kissed her, without having spent any time with her before we met tonight. What was it that he could see?

If she's anything, Elaine is persistent. I loved that about her. It was one of her best qualities. She never gives up. She can also be stubborn, which can sometimes be one of her biggest detriments. "I see. After a couple of hours of conversation, you think you know something about me and what I like. You are so arrogant. What makes you think that you know anything about me? And you think you could make me cum quickly? Most guys have no idea what a woman likes and don't have the foggiest notion how to make a girl cum. Who the fuck are you?" Elaine can be very blunt sometimes.

zamm
zamm
42 Followers
12