The Director: First Timers

Story Info
A couple enjoys their trip to Incognito.
4k words
4.21
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
483 Followers

This story follows the other stories in the Director series, and contains characters from them. The Director is a character with the ability to influence minds, as detailed in those other stories. If that's not your thing, or you're offended by extramarital sex with the spouse's knowledge and consent, please read something you'll enjoy instead.

"For just this one night, we don't have to worry about our marriage vows. We can do anything we want, with anybody we want, and it's not cheating. If we get in, of course."

That was what Cassie had said to John in the car on the way over. Now they were waiting in line outside. A willowy brunette dressed in a business suit with a short skirt and open jacket walked along the line, selecting some people to go into Incognito, the infamous sex club. The brunette was accompanied by a big strong bruiser of a man, in case anyone had any ideas about pushing their way through. Clearly, some people were regulars and got preference.

John had agreed with Cassie at the time, but now he wondered. Cassie had retained her figure through two pregnancies, and the blue dress she wore made the most of her cleavage and long legs. She'd opted to wear a black lacy bra with it, and the lace showed clearly. Cassie would have plenty of offers. No doubt, she'd end up fucking some other man, or men. He wasn't so sure about himself. Sure, in theory he had the same permission. But he was middle-aged, with a bit of a paunch and a hairline starting to recede. He'd dressed in slacks, a nice shirt, and a tie, but there were no clothes that could possibly make him as attractive to women as Cassie would be to men.

"They'll probably try to let you in without me," John said.

"We're a package deal, honey," said Cassie. "We either both get in, or neither of us."

Suddenly the willowy brunette was standing in front of them. "Hi, I'm Catherine. First time?"

John nodded.

"You two together? You look like a couple."

"Yes," said Cassie, grabbing his elbow. "We're together."

"What brings you to Incognito? Are you a cuckold/hotwife couple?"

John groaned.

"What's that?" Cassie asked.

"It's where a husband gets off on watching his wife fuck other men," Catherine explained. "No?"

"No," said Cassie and John at once.

Catherine looked fidgety. She had lots of people she could interview, and they weren't going to get much more of her time. While part of him wished they would be turned away, he had agreed with Cassie that they would try to get in. "We're first-time swingers," he said. "We heard Incognito was a very high-class place, or we wouldn't be trying it, but we're looking to do things tonight we haven't tried before -- at least with other people."

Catherine looked between them and then nodded. "I've got a good feeling about you two. Go on in and have fun. Don't let me regret it."

The big bouncer stood aside, and Cassie tugged on John's arm. They saw Catherine talking into her phone as they walked through door. A man inside pointed to the black velvet curtain that separated the reception area from the main floor of Incognito, and they followed his direction.

Inside, they looked around. Cassie's outfit was conservative compared to some. At least three women were topless or had tops that didn't cover their nipples. There were skirts so short they didn't cover the woman's ass. At one table, a woman rubbed her hand on the bulge of a guy wearing only chaps and a pouch.

"Are those glory holes?" asked Cassie. She pointed to two holes set in one of the walls of the club. There was no one at them, but John noted the screens that were just above the holes, showing the interior of the booth on the other side. Anonymity was a one-way street, apparently.

Other screens around the place showed side rooms, nicely furnished with sumptuous couches, beds, and pillows. In one of these a couple was having sex, a naked little redhead on top, and John would have thought it was a porn clip if it weren't for the fact that the other screens showed similar but empty rooms.

"Wow. It's pretty decadent in here. And the party has only just gotten started." If nothing else, John figured he'd find something to watch the whole time he was here. He had no interest in watching Cassie fuck other men, but there were a lot of very good-looking women in the club he wouldn't mind seeing naked. Or more naked. He was already appreciating the view.

"It's overwhelming, isn't it?" asked Cassie. "Let's sit down in one of the side rooms for a few minutes to get our bearings, and then we can mingle."

John nodded. The center room seemed like the best place to voyeur, but as long as they got back to it he didn't mind the detour. He took Cassie's hand and found an empty side room. It didn't have a door, just a velvet rope that could be pulled across the opening. There was a bed in one corner, a couch in the other. They chose the couch. Like the main room, there were television screens everywhere, one on each wall. They could see the couple fucking in the other room, and they could see people move about the main room, as well.

"I'm willing to wait until you have someone to do things with, before accepting any offers," Cassie said. "If that would make you feel more comfortable."

John shook his head. "You know, it would, but I want you to have what you want. We're just doing this the once, and I don't want you to have any regrets." Because I don't want to do it again.

Cassie squinted at him. "You sure?"

No, of course I'm not sure. "I'm sure."

"Okay," said Cassie. "I supposed I should go ming—"

"Hi," said a newcomer. She was a blonde, shorter than average, and on the curvy side. Her T-shirt, which hugged her large breasts, said "BJQ" on it. She wore denim cut-offs that had been cut off so short they just barely covered anything, and heels.

"Hi," replied both John and Cassie. "We're --"

But they stopped because the woman was pulling her top off. She wore a pink lacy bra that her breasts threatened to spill out of. John felt his slacks get decidedly tighter around his hardening cock.

"Uh, hi," John said again.

The woman laughed. "My name's Lucy. I see you're together, so I'm hoping I'm not out of line." She tossed her shirt onto a small table, and reached behind her for the clasp of her bra. "But I was wondering if you, sir, would like a blowjob to welcome you to the club."

John's jaw dropped and stayed dropped as Lucy let her bra fall on top of the shirt. She leaned over and grabbed a pillow from the couch. "May I?" she asked, her eyes darting between John and Cassie.

Cassie found her voice first. "Yes. If it's okay with my husband." Her eyes sparkled with mischief, as she clearly thought she knew the answer to that one.

"You, uh, may."

"Thank you," Lucy said. She set the cushion down and knelt in front of him.

"Well, then, I should run along," said Cassie, and got up as Lucy reached for John's belt buckle.

John watched Cassie walk toward the main room. Lucy's quick fingers soon had his belt off and his pants unzipped. Cassie stopped in the doorway.

Lucy pulled his pants and his boxers down. His cock sprang free. While Cassie watched, Lucy wrapped her soft lips around John's cock and slid him into her wet mouth.

Blowjobs had never been Cassie's thing. That didn't mean John never got one, but Cassie clearly didn't enjoy herself, and she only once tried to swallow. For John, that meant that he'd rather just fuck than have his cock sucked, because he wanted to do something they were both into. Lucy, on the other hand, went after her task with enthusiastic abandon. Her drool dripped down his cock and onto his balls. She worked him back into her throat, and then bobbed up and down on him with her lips forming a wet seal around his shaft. He could tell that she was getting off on it, too, from the way her eyes glazed over and her body gave little shivers as she sucked on him.

Cassie kept watching. It looked like Cassie was getting turned on too. Her cheeks were flushed, and her right hand was scratching her thigh, which had always been one of her tells.

He looked back down to find Lucy looking up at him. Her eyes were smiling as she worked his shaft in and out of her mouth, caressing the underside with her tongue in all the right places. She freed his balls and ran her cool fingers gently over them, sending goosebumps up and down his spine and making his cock twitch in her mouth.

It was distracting to have Cassie watching, but he felt a performance like Lucy's deserved his full attention, and he gave it to her. He watched her large breasts bounce as she moved up and down on his cock. He felt like he was half a minute from exploding when she took his cock in her small right hand, wrapping her fingers around it. Her dark red nails contrasting with the pale veiny shaft in her hand. She bent to lave his balls with her tongue, and his impending orgasm subsided even as his arousal increased. His cock felt hard enough to cut a diamond.

After a frustrating forever, her mouth returned to his cock. Her tongue swirled against him as she slid her lips down his shaft. Her hands on her thighs, she used just her mouth to arouse him, sliding up and down his cock with eagerness as he felt the juices rise within him.

And then she stopped. He groaned. Cassie had done that so many times, and while that usually meant they ended up fucking, and he certainly wouldn't mind fucking Lucy, this once he wanted a blowjob to completion.

Lucy stroked his cock lightly with her hand, keeping him on the edge, while she looked up at John with doe-like eyes. "Would you like me to swallow your load," she asked, "Or would you like to come on my face and tits?"

He blinked. Spitting apparently wasn't even one of the options, not that he'd choose that. He could get that at home. "Swallow," he managed to say, although he wished it wasn't an either/or. Still, he couldn't very well get both at once.

She grinned, and bent down over his cock again. This time, she didn't let up. She sucked his cock with eagerness, moving ever faster on it. She didn't have long to wait, and as he jetted rope after rope of cum deep down her throat, her body shuddered as if she was having an orgasm of her own. And amazingly, after swallowing every drop of what felt like the most he'd cum ever, she looked up at him and said, "Thank you."

"A beautiful sight," said a man next to Cassie.

Cassie nodded. "She's amazing. She seems so into it. I wish I could like giving blowjobs that much."

"Do you really?" said the man.

Cassie looked up at him. He had an athletic build, and steel-gray eyes, but other than that there was nothing remarkable about him.

"Yes," she answered.

"Would you like to come with me?"

Cassie hesitated. But she hadn't come here just to watch John. She'd come here to have her own fantasies fulfilled. Someone who went down on her enthusiastically, or two guys at once. She'd be okay with one in her mouth, if she was getting fucked at the same time. Was this guy up for that? She didn't know, but it was time to at least have the conversation. "Sure," she said. "But I want to do something pretty wild."

The man chuckled. "Wild can be arranged." He put his arm around her and steered her away from John and Lucy into the main room. "What's your fantasy? Being watched by everyone? Multiple partners? Pain mixed with pleasure, or bondage?"

"Multiple partners," she said. Being watched wasn't her thing, she didn't think, but after watching John she wasn't sure. She kind of wanted to return the favor, and give him something to watch, and she didn't know if it was for revenge or to turn him on. Maybe a little of both. "In public would be good."

"Are you serious about wanting to enjoy giving head?" he asked.

"Well, I don't think it will happen. I don't like the taste, and it makes my jaw hurt."

"So it would require a change in who you are, is what you're saying."

"Yeah."

"So multiple partners," the man probed. "A man and a woman? Two men? One in your ass, if you don't like to give blowjobs, or..."

"Not my ass," said Cassie quickly. "And not a woman."

"So one in your mouth. And you consent to enjoying it, even if it changes you?"

Cassie nodded. "I don't know how you're going to make that happen, but, yeah. In any case, the idea of doing two men at once is a turn on, so, uh, do you have a friend?"

"As it turns out, I do." He walked her over to a where a curvy brunette in a form-fitting violet sheathe dress stood next to a handsome blond man.

"Jane," said the gray-eyed man to the brunette, "Do you mind if I borrow your husband, and get his dick wet?"

Jane smiled. "Of course not. What's mine is yours."

"Good. Come with me, Cliff."

"What's your name?" asked the gray-eyed man.

"Cassie," Cassie replied. "What's yours?"

"People call me the Director." He led her to one of the side rooms. It had a king-sized bed, with satin sheets. He attached the velvet rope behind them, indicated that no one else was to enter. "You'll be on camera here. The whole club will be able to see. Including your husband, if he ever extracts himself from lovely Lucy."

Cassie gulped and nodded. "I have no secrets from my husband," she said, truthfully. The idea of everyone watching her thrilled her and scared her. But when she looked up at one of the screens and saw John hugging Lucy and remembered what she'd just watched Lucy do with her husband, she shrugged. "Let's do it."

The Director smiled. "Take that dress off."

She removed the dress, aware of the admiring gazes of Cliff and the Director. "Lovely lingerie," said the Director. "But it all has to go."

"Of course," said Cassie, trying to act like she'd done things like this before. She took off her underwear, standing naked in front of a man other than her husband for the first time in years. Two men. Well, when I do new things, I don't go half way. "Where do you want me?"

"On all fours, on the bed," said the Director.

She nodded, and got in place. It wasn't lost on her that the screen showing this room centered on the bed. Even if no one was manning the cameras to get the optimum angle, everyone would be able to see her naked breasts swinging below her, and her bare ass high in the air. The satin sheets felt soft and slippery under her knees and hands.

The two men unzipped their pants. She watched as two hard cocks came into view. The Director's was long and thick, but Cliff was more than big enough to satisfy. With a wave the Director gestured for Cliff to get behind her, while he knelt on the bed in front of her. Her mouth slid over his hard cock, feeling her lips stretching to accommodate him. She felt something wet on her pussy, and realized that Cliff was licking her from behind. She spread her legs wider, wanting to make sure he had good access, and inexpertly sucked on the Director's cock.

She'd never been a fan of cock sucking. It made her jaw ache -- okay, not horribly badly, but still not ideal. It didn't hit any of her erogenous zones. But with Cliff licking her from behind, she felt it was more than worth it to slide her lips up and down on the cock in front of her. The more she did, the more she inhaled his scent and tasted his skin, the more turned on she got. She thought a lot of that was Cliff's tongue, which teased her clit just enough to keep her on the edge, while dipping into her folds to stop from pushing her over.

"Are you ready to be fucked, Cassie?" asked the Director.

She nodded, although she wasn't sure one could tell the difference between a nod and bobbing up and down on his cock. She couldn't stand much more of that tongue torture. "Mhmm hmm."

"You heard the lady," said the Director.

The tongue withdrew, but it was quickly replaced. She felt the hard cock enter her. She couldn't even see the man fucking her, which made it all seem dirtier. Cliff kept a rhythm with tempo she was setting with her mouth.

She tasted something salty and sweet. Precum. Until that moment she didn't believe the Director was making good on his offer to make her learn to enjoy sucking cock, although she was definitely having a good time. But somehow the taste of him changed everything, even though she had never liked the taste before. It wasn't that he tasted that much different than John, but she wanted more.

"Come for me," the Director said, and to her amazement, she did. Had he just asked at the right time, as her arousal and the cock in her pussy pushed her over the edge? But even as she shuddered she regained her focus on the cock in front of her, sucking it hard and fast.

"You like the taste of me, don't you?" he asked.

She nodded, surprised at herself.

"You want me to come in your mouth. You want to swallow my cum." He didn't ask, just made it a statement, but he was right. Ever since tasting his precum, she wanted more, and she wanted to please him.

"Mmmm hmm."

"Giving pleasure feels so good," he said. "It's even better than getting it, isn't it?"

That, of course, was ridiculous. Except that she found herself believing it. The cock in her pussy, thrusting and stretching her inner walls, the balls slapping against her clit -- that was awesome. But the cock in her mouth had most of her attention. It was so hard, so thick, and it tasted so good.

Not better than John's cock, really. Just... somehow it made her aware of how good cock tasted, how wonderful it was to give pleasure.

"You're really enjoying sucking cock, aren't you?"

She nodded. She didn't want to take his cock out of her mouth to reply.

"Do you like having a cock in your ass, Cassie?"

She shook her head.

"Would you like to learn?"

John would like her to learn, she supposed. But that wasn't the question. Did she want to learn? Did she want to like that? She shrugged, then nodded. Hell yeah. She wanted to enjoy everything, to live life to the fullest.

"Lube her up, Cliff."

She had pushed John's hand away the one time he touched her there. Cliff stayed in her pussy, thrusting slowly, while he spread lube around her asshole. Then she felt his finger probing her, and she clenched up.

"Relax, Cassie. Let him in. You want him to fuck you ass, just as you want to suck cock."

She nodded. She did want it. Did she want it just because he said so? Maybe that was part of it, but it wasn't all. She'd always wanted to enjoy everything sex had to offer, and this whole trip to Incognito was about breaking down some of her inhibitions. One finger probed, then two, spreading lube all up inside her.

"Cliff will enter your ass, and you'll enjoy it. It will feel even better than having him in your pussy. Do you understand me?"

She nodded. She tried to balance on one hand, so she could wrap her fingers around the Director's shaft and slide them up and down. She wanted his cum.

She something larger entering her ass, and she had to let go and put her hand back on the bed for balance. For a moment her ass resisted, and then it relaxed. He felt heavenly. The Director was right. It was even better than having him in her pussy. She pushed back against him, and started rocking back and forth, pushing first the cock in her ass and then the one in her mouth further inside.

"He'd not allowed to come right now, but I am. Ready?"

She was way past ready. She just kept sucking.

"You'll swallow it all like a good girl, won't you?"

She looked up at him and nodded. Please.

"Come when I do," he said.

She'd never come without something stroking her clit before, so she hoped he wouldn't be disappointed that didn't happen. His cock swelled. Almost there. Gimme. Gimme.

Then a jet of come hit the back of her throat. She swallowed in time for the next spurt of cum, and then she felt a wave of pleasure. It started at her pussy, moved through her ass, and then rolled over her whole body. It was like no orgasm she'd ever had before. Her whole body came. She could have sworn her tongue shuddered. The wave rolled through her neck and through her mind and time seemed to stop, all time except the part where cum kept spurting into her mouth, sticky and salty and hot, and she kept swallowing it because it was the best thing she ever tasted.

Amaraine
Amaraine
483 Followers
12