The Director: Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they would admit they didn't, and she would ask, "What of your own desire are you projecting, do you think?"

But who could say no to a flesh and blood person who was exactly like the projection of their own desire?

She felt like she questioned herself for a long time, with him sitting beside her, and at some point she found herself waking up.

"Do you think you can make me do that again?" she asked.

"Which?"

"Make me come just because you do."

"I am certain of it."

"I'm want that again," she admitted. "And again, and again."

"You yearn to please, but you are afraid of being unselfish." It was a statement, again, not the questions she asked in therapy. But nonetheless, she was being analyzed.

"Yes. But you got past that."

He smiled, and stroked her face. "From now on, you will always orgasm when you make someone cum, Lucy."

She wanted to shake that off, to mock it. And yet she found she couldn't. It was fantastic, and yet she half-believed it.

"You will do it for me, Lucy," he said.

She nodded, in spite of herself.

"Say yes."

"Yes."

"Who am I?"

"You are the Director."

He tousled her hair. "Sometimes it's okay to have what we want, Lucy." He picked her up. She wasn't a light girl, but he lifted her as if she was a feather. He carried her out of the room and across the club to where he'd left her clothes. People had to be staring, but what was it he'd said? When people do things in public, it reminds them that they are proud. And right that moment she was proud to be carried, naked, by this strong man who had talents she didn't understand.

He set her down on a couch nearby and brought her clothes to her. She stared as he walked back across the room and got his mask. It dangled from his hand as he returned to her.

"The night is getting late," he said. "You might want to dress."

"I can stay up longer." She didn't want the night to end.

"The club will close shortly," he said.

She started to put her clothes on. "When will I see you again?" As she asked the question, she found a business card nestled in her bra. It had an email address on it, and nothing more. "Yours?"

"Yes. Send me a mail with your contact information, and I will reach out to you. We are not exclusive, but I expect details of every sexual or kinky encounter you have. Understood?"

She nodded. She was surprised she had no desire to object to his demand. "I understand," she said.

He was silent, and she knew he expected something more.

"Master," she added.

He smiled but did not speak again until she finished getting dressed and sat back down on the couch.

"Close your eyes, and cum for me again," he said. "Open them only when the feeling subsides."

"Yes, Director," she said, and did as he told her. Without a touch, without anything, she was soon in a powerful orgasm.

She must have screamed, because when she opened her eyes again, Alice was leaning over her and looking at her with concern. "Are you okay?" Alice asked.

She looked around for the Director. To think of him as Kent seemed insufficient. She didn't see him.

"He left. While you were..." Alice left it blank, leaving it for Lucy to fill in the blanks.

"Orgasming at his command?" Lucy asked.

"Oh? Oh!"

"Exactly," replied Lucy with a grind. "I think I found what I was looking for." She didn't know why he'd left, but she imagined he had his reasons. The last words of their conversation echoed in her mind, words she herself had spoken: "Yes, Director."

12