The Dirty Old Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss down through her 'landing strip' to her pussy. She groans. I lick her labia up and down several times then spread her outer pussy lips apart. I start to suck and pull on her inner lips. She can't stay still now. I smack her on her pubic mound and she yelps. I say "Stop squirming so much!"

She says "Yes, Sir."

I continue to lick and suck her pussy and then move down to tongue-fuck her. After a couple of minutes of tongue-fucking her, she is breathing heavily now so I move up to her clit. I start to suck her clit and in a minute or so, she starts to cum, bucking heavily. Once she starts to come down from her orgasm, I move up and put my cock in her mouth. She opens and takes me in and starts to suck and lick. I give her a couple of minutes and then move back down, put a condom on and entered her juicy pussy in one stroke. She groaned loudly and says "Yessssssssss."

I fuck her slowly and began picking up the pace. In three minutes she is cumming again. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssssssss! Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I slow down again and let her come back down. I then pull out and say "Position #3, Ellen."

She turns over and gets on her knees. I get behind her and shove my cock into her all the way again. She groaned loudly again. "Oh, God, Yes, Sir."

I start to fuck her fairly fast and she is off on another orgasm again within a couple of minutes. During her orgasm, I grab the lube and start to lube her ass. This sends her off to another peak. After I have lubed her good, I switch holes without missing a beat, and she screams as I ram my cock all the way into her asshole. I fuck her steadily for another minute and she hits another peak.

I am coming up on my orgasm so within another minute, I reach around and grab each nipple and pinch them hard. She screams and hits another high. And my orgasm starts. She goes even higher as she feels my cock pulsing inside her ass. In another 30 seconds, she collapses with me on top of her. As she collapses, I let go of her nipples and she screams again. We stay like that until my cock shrinks down quite a bit. I then pull out and lay down beside her.

She finally looks at me, smiles and says "Thank you, Sir for the wonderful fuck."

"You're welcome, Ellen. Take the condom off and eat your treat."

She smiles and turns over. She pulls the condom off and reverses it over her mouth. She then stucks it in her mouth and sucks all the cum out of it. She shows me the cum in her mouth and then swallows. "Yum, Sir. I'm getting to really like your cum especially when you eat a lot of fruit. It tastes pretty good then."

When she finishes, she leans over and sucks the leftovers from my cock and licks me clean.

She lays down on her back and says "Wow, that was amazing."

I smile at her and kiss her nipples that I had just abused. I then give her a long French kiss.

We cuddle for a while and then fall asleep.

Illinois, Sept 25 - Sunday.

She wakes me up with a blowjob again. I love it. When I come in her mouth she shows it to me and then swallows it. "Pre-breakfast, Sir, very good. I just wish I didn't have to leave this afternoon."

I smile at her and say "Come here and kiss me."

We kiss for a while and fondle each other. "Let's take a shower," I say.

In the shower, we enjoy washing each other especially each others genitals. I am hard in no time. Ellen smiles at me and licks her lips. After we both are clean, I kneel and begin licking her pussy. She is enjoying my attentions on her female parts. Eventually, she sheepishly says, "Sir, could we dry off and go to the bed? Please fuck me good before I leave."

We dry off and and walk to the master bedroom hand in hand. As we entered the master bedroom, Ellen lets go of my hand and kneels in the middle of the room. I look back and say "Ellen, position #2 on the bed." She jumps up and runs to the bed and gets into position. I walk over to the foot of the bed and said "That's beautiful. I will always remember you just like this."

She smiles and says "Thank you, Sir. Please fuck me hard, Sir."

I crawl up on the bed and begin with a French kiss. Then I kiss and tease her down her body. I spend about five minutes just on each nipple. As I move down her abdomen, she is moaning loudly. "Yessssssssss, Sirrrrrrrrrrr!! That feels so good."

I work on her pussy for over five minutes and she starts to cum. As her orgasm progresses, I slip my right thumb into her ass and begin fucking her ass with it. She immediately begins screaming and humping into my face as her orgasms continued. She's having multiple orgasms as I continued to eat her pussy and fuck her ass with my thumb. I remove my thumb and let her start to come down.

After she starts to calm down a little, I say "Position #3 now, Ellen."

She flips over slowly and gets into position. While she is getting into position, I slip on a condom and grab the lube. I slam my cock into her pussy in one push. She screams "Oh, Godddd, Sirrrrrr!" I let her get use to it for about 15 seconds and then start to fuck her hard. "Ohhhhhhh, yessssssss."

As I am fucking her pussy, I grab the lube and started to lube her ass. I fuck her pussy for at least 10 minutes and she is cumming for 6-7 minutes of that as I am shoving three fingers into her asshole as far as I could get them. When I am ready I pull out of her pussy, remove the condom and shove my cock into her ass. I slide right in to balls deep. She screams again. "Oh, My, God, Sir. That's intense."

I begin to fuck her ass fairly fast. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yesssssssssssssssssssss!"

"My wonderful sub, I removed the condom and I'm going to cum in your ass. Would you like that?"

"Ohhhh, yessss, Sirrrr! Thank you, Sir. Please cum in my ass."

She's cumming the entire time I'm fucking her ass. I fuck her for almost 10 more minutes and say, "Ellen, tighten your ass muscles." She does as I say and that gives me the necessary friction to cum. Within a minute I begin to pump my semen into her ass. As she feels this, she hits the highest peak she has reached today, screaming loudly. She collapses on the bed with me on her back and still in her. Eventually, I roll off of her and out of her. She's breathing hard and I start to stroke her back down to her ass cheeks.

She takes about 5 minutes to calm down and starts breathing somewhat normally. She says "Wow! That was something, Sir. Do you still want me to eat your cum?"

I look at her, surprised at that statement. "No, you don't have to eat the cum from your ass."

She looks at me, surprised at what I just said. "You said not to let any go to waste. It might be nasty but I'm willing to pull the cum out and eat it if you would like."

"I think just cleaning my cock up will suffice."

She turns over and leans over to lick my cock clean. "Not bad at all. My ass must be pretty clean." She reaches behind her and pulls out a glob of cum, looks at it and sticks it in her mouth. My jaw hit the floor. Wow.

"It's not bad, Sir. I'll go gargle so we can kiss again." She jumps up and goes to the master bath. A couple of minutes later she comes back to the bed with a wet one. She cleans my cock good. "I cleaned my ass as best I could, Sir. I also gargled with mouthwash so we can kiss again." She gets on the bed and lays down on top of me and French kisses me. We kiss for several minutes.

"That was an awesome fuck. I wish I would have known how awesome anal sex was. It seems like I wasted a lot of my life. I just hope I can find someone that can fuck me like you can."

"Well, you may have to train the man. You know, lead him along and showing him what you want."

"Oh, I don't know if I can do that."

"Well, if you want to get fucked like I just fucked you, you are probably going to have to do some teaching."

"I guess so. It's going to be hard though."

"Well, most guys these days will go down on you and then fuck you. You may have to ask him to go down on you for a longer time. Of course, you are going to have to suck the hell out of his cock too. Then eventually, just ask if he'd like to try anal sex. If he's not too religiously hung up, he probably will want to do that. You may also want to try some online dating sites. You can put on your profile that you want to be a submissive wife and that you've had some training."

"Okay, Sir." She moves down my body and begins to suck my cock again. "Do you think you can get it up again, Sir. I'd love another good fuck. I'm going to miss the way you fuck me."

"Let's see what happens."

She continues to suck my cock and it starts to grow. Once it gets pretty hard, I say "Ellen, swing around and let's do a '69'." She swings around and we start to eat each other. Within a couple minutes, she's starting to moan and groan around my cock. I start to pinch her nipples and she screams and starts to cum. Her juices are flowing fast and I'm sucking them down. She tastes pretty good.

After awhile I push her off and say "Position #2, Ellen."

She hurries into position #2 and before she gets settled I put a condom on, enter her and begin to fuck her hard. She's moaning and groaning immediately. In no time she's cumming again. It's going to be awhile for me. I continue to pound her pussy while she cums. It takes me almost 30 minutes before I pull out, rip the condom off and shoot my cum at her face. It only reaches her navel though. After she calms down, she reaches down and she gets my cum on her hand and eats it. For awhile, she continues to reach down and get every spec of cum and takes it to her mouth. Meanwhile, I lay down next to her. When she thinks she got all the cum from her navel area, she leans over and sucks me again, cleaning my cock.

When she's done, I say "I'm starving, Ellen. It's too late for breakfast. I guess you should make some brunch."

"Okay, Sir, I'm starving too. Good sex sure works up an appetite." I laugh.

She walks downstairs naked and begins to make us something to eat. I slip on some shorts and follow her. She says, "Not much here, John. Looks like it's going to be a late breakfast after all."

"That's fine, Ellen."

She cooks some omelets and we eat. She's looking at the clock. "Getting about time for you to go, isn't it Ellen?"

"Yes, John, almost time." When we finish, she cleans the table off and does the dishes. She then comes and French kisses me. She turns and walks up the stairs. After 15 minutes, she comes down all dressed for her trip.

I say "I like you much better totally naked."

She laughs and says "I like that now too but I can't drive home that way."

I smile at her. She walks over and French kisses me again. "Please walk me to my car, John."

I walk her to her car and French kiss her again. She climbs into the car and says "See you on Facebook."

"Okay," I say and wave goodbye as she pulls out of the driveway.

To be continued...

12