The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was coming down, I licked softer and slower, until I felt her relax completely. Then I stood up, her juices covering my face, and placed the head of my re-hardened cock at her wet opening, and applied a little pressure, and slid my cock all over her wetness, coating my cock with her juices.

Finally, I put the head back at her opening, and slowly pushed it in, savoring the hot, wet, feeling, as I went deeper and deeper, until I bottomed out, my balls rubbing against her ass- cheeks.

"Don't move," she told me, "I want to get used to your thickness first."

So I stood there for a minute, feeling her warmth and wetness covering my cock, until I felt her moving her hips around.

"Oh, yeah. Now I'm ready." she said, and started moving her hips faster, and in circles. "Fuck me. I want to feel that thick cock of yours sliding in and out. FUCK ME!"

I started to slowly slide my thickness in and out of her wet hole, sometimes teasing her by only slipping the head back in, and then backing out again.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me, damn it! I want to feel you pound my pussy. I need a good pussy pounding right now!" she told me, with a wild look in her eyes.

And so I did. Still standing at the edge of the bed, holding her legs up with my shoulders, I took her by the hips, and started to slam into her pussy. I could feel the juices running out of her, covering my balls, and could hear the squishing sound her pussy made as I fucked her harder and faster. Her tits were also bouncing around, all over the place, creating quite a scene.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. FuckmefuckmefuckMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as I tried to give exactly what she wanted. I could see her eyes roll back into her head, and she started to quiver, so I held on, as she shook.

When she was done, I pulled out, and she moaned. When she saw that I hadn t cum yet, though, she smiled and cheered up.

"Move back," I told her, "let me get on the bed."

"How about I move, you get on the bed, and I get on you?" she asked. "I love to ride, and you've got a dick MADE for riding!"

Not being one to argue with a woman who knows what she wants, I climbed on the bed, and lay on my back. She got back on the bed, took my stiff, hard cock in her hand, and bent down to kiss it. She took a long lick, smacked her lips, and said "Hmmm, I taste pretty good!"

"Yes, you do." I told her, as she straddled me, and, still holding my cock, lowered herself onto me. We both moaned at the same time, as she dropped all the way down onto me.

"Oh, DAMN, this feels SO good!" she said as she humped and wiggled all over me.

After a couple of minutes like that, she slowed down, drew her lags up, and told me "I've got to fuck you now." and started to raise and lower herself on my cock, which I could see was shiny with her juices.

Then she put one hand between her legs, and started to rub her clit, and play with it.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum again!" she cried out, and dropped her pussy all the way down on to my cock, and rubbed her clit, until she yelled out "YES!!!", and I could feel her pussy convulse around my thickness filling her up.

"You still haven't cum?" she asked.

"After that blow job you gave me earlier, it may take me a while." I told her.

"Oh, yeah." was her only response.

"How do you want it next?" I asked, as she started to slump down on me.

"I want to feel you in me from behind." she answered.

"Oh, yeah." I said, thinking that I will finally get to see her ass bounce around while I am fucking her.

I got around behind her, as she climbed off of me, and got on her knees. I pushed her down on to her belly, and climbed on. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to do you this way." I told her, as I slipped my shiny wet cock into her shiny wet pussy.

"OH YES!" she cried out, as I buried myself into her from that position, straddling her ass. "God damn, that feels good!" she said, as I started to fuck her. "Oh shit, you're hitting places I've never felt!" she told me, as she started humping her ass back at me.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me good. This feels SO GOOD!" she cried, as I started to fuck her faster.

At one point, I pulled out, grabbed a pillow, and slid it under her hips, elevating them. Then I slipped back into her, only to hear "Ohmygodthatfeelsgood!!!", and she started wiggling and humping back even more.

After a few minutes of this, sliding almost all the way out, and then back in, pulling out, and slamming back in, fucking slow and soft, then fast and hard, I saw her asshole winking up at me, so I moistened my thumb with her juices, placed it at her pink hole, and started to slide it in.

"Oh god, what are you doing? That feels so good!" she exclaimed, so I buried my thumb all the way, along with my cock, filling her as best I could, and bumping into her with my pelvis.

This seemed to set her off again, and she started to shake again. "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" She yelled, and slammed her hips back at me, as I felt her juices explode out at me.

When she came down again, I knew I wasn t going to last much longer, so I asked her where she wanted me to cum.

"On my tits." she told me. "I love the feel of hot cum on my tits!"

When I knew it was that time, I pulled out, and she immediately rolled over and pushed her tits together. "C'mon baby. Shoot it right here." she ordered, as I stroked my pussy-slicked cock.

It didn't take long, and I felt that feeling deep down in my balls. "Oh yessssssss." I yelled, as my cum squirted all over her big tits. I couldn't believe how much I had to shoot, considering I had already cum once!

"Oh, yeah!" Jennie said, smiling at me as she rubbed my juices into her skin.

Later, as we were laying in bed, after we caught our breath, Jennie looked up at me and asked, "So, do you believe in this whole 'friends with benefits' thing? Because I can see this friendship being VERY beneficial!"

12