The Djinn Pt. 01

Story Info
A Djinn is released from her lamp...
4.2k words
4.53
80.9k
120

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story contains sexual content between a male and futanari, shemale, etc. Any names referenced in its writing that bear resemblance to actual people is purely coincidental. All characters referenced are 18 years old (or older). Thank You and Enjoy.

*****

It was a warm spring day in the city as Ethan wondered the streets, killing time until dinner. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to spend Saturday's exploring the city, with his parents moving there a few months previous. He'd been able to figure out most of the local hot spots, the coffee shops, burger and pizza joints, comic book shops, etc.

During his investigation of the city, an old Antique Shop always caught his eye. It wasn't the fact that it was an Antique shop, but the fact that it always stood out from the surrounding shops, the reason for which he couldn't figure out. He was always hesitant to enter the shop, fearful that he'd encounter some old lady manning the counter, and feel compelled to buy something out of pity. Today, the curiosity overwhelmed the hesitation, and Ethan opened the door.

As the door bell "dinged" letting the Antique Shop know that another customer had arrived. Ethan was greeted with the must that one would associate with an Antique Shop; the smell of age assaulting his senses. As he entered the shop, the door slowly closed behind him, and he immediately looks at the counter, and sees no one manning it.

"Hello?" Ethan calls out into the store, expecting a response, but none comes.

He gives the store a quick look around, and observes statues of both animals and people, shelves with miscellaneous trinkets, all of which have layers of dust that appears to have been accumulating forever.

Ethan calls out again, "Hello!?".

"Oh, hello there young man," a voice came from behind Ethan.

As he turned, he saw an older man, maybe in his seventies addressing him.

"My apologies for not greeting you when you walked in, but I'm having a bit of an emergency in the back. We've got a water leak, and I'm trying to move things out of the way until the plumber can get here. Please feel free to look around, and come get me if something catches your eye. Oh, and before I forget, be careful not to touch anything. Some of my merchandise has a tendency to behave strangely when the right person touches them."

The old man turns, and returns to where he came from. Ethan thinks to himself that's it's dangerous to be so trusting of a customer. In any case, Ethan decided to take a more thorough look around the place.

As his eyes passed over the items on each shelf, there was truly a wide variety of antiques that this shop had accumulated. While there were typical items such as old ashtrays and lamps, there were also items such as small statues of a wide variety of genders (male, female, and some in between).

As he continued searching the shelves, one item caught his eye, an old lamp. It stood out, not only because it didn't have hardly any dust/soot on it, but it was out of place. All the other items on the shelf were mundane, and were items that might be found in a typical suburban home, but not this. This lamp looked like it belonged in a palace, filled with gold and countless servants to please the their master. As Ethan reaches to pick it up, he's reminded of the old man's warning not to touch anything.

"Eh, what's the worst that could happen?" he thinks to himself as he picks it up, and inspects it.

As he turns it over in his hands, he's struck by the lack of weight, almost like it's made of paper, even though it's clearly metal. He makes not of some writing o the side of the lamp, but it's partially covered in what looks like oil grease. As he rubs the area with his finger, he can make out the entire inscription, written in some foreign language.

As he continues looking at it, the lamp suddenly jerks out of his hand, and hits the floor of the shop with a hard thump. It begins to shake and vibrate on the floor, eventually spinning like a top. After it comes to a stop, smoke starts to pour out of the lamp at an impressive rate, eventually filling the area. To the unknowing observer, one would think that there was a fire, but that's not the case.

With the racket going on in the shop, the old man sticks his head out of the back room to see what the issue is. As soon as he sees the smoke cloud and the form appearing out of the cloud, he grins, and goes back to what he was doing.

Ethan stands in disbelief as the essence in front of him seemed to use the smoke to materialize its body from. It started as a vague outline of a human-type figure, and then he could see the shadow of the form as it fully materialized. As the figure stepped forward out of the residual smoke, Ethan could hardly believe his eyes. Before him was the standard of which all beauty should be measured from. The woman was obviously from the Middle East, but had skin as dark as the night, and eyes as blue as the ocean, and were focused solely on him. She was dressed like an Arabian Belly Dancer, her clothes something out of a fantasy. Her ample bosom rose and fell with her breathing, while her toned ass and legs were just a work of art.

With the smoke dispersing, the woman spoke to Ethan, "You had better pick your jaw up boy; it's threatening to hit the floor."

Bringing him out of his reverie, Ethan responds, "Umm, who are you?"

With a smile on her face, the woman replies, "Why, I'm the Djinn of the Lamp of course."

Ethan's eyes light up with something other than lust for the first time since seeing her, "Djinn? Is that anything like a Genie? Does that mean I get 3 wishes?"

Ethan suddenly felt a chill emanating from the Djinn as she responded with an annoyed look on her face, "If I had a nickel... First of all, I am not a Genie, I am a Djinn. The one who called himself a 'Genie' was some uneducated moron who didn't like the spelling of 'Djinn' so he decided to change the name. Second, you get 1 wish, not three. I'm not sure where the 3 wish thing got started, but it's bullshit."

Drawing back, Ethan looks at the floor, "I didn't mean to offend. So, only 1 wish then?"

The Djinn's expression softening slightly, "Yes, only 1. That's all the wishes that I have the power to grant at a time. Even we Djinn have limits on our power before we have to re-charge. Some of the oldest of us can grant 2 wishes, but I think all of those have left for the next realm."

As her expression continues to soften towards Ethan, "My apologies boy, I've been cooped up for an extended period of time. What's your name?"

Still unsure, Ethan responds with his name.

"Ethan huh? Not a very common name, at least as far as I have encountered."

The Djinn circles the boy, swaying her hips seductively, almost as if she is sizing him up for a meal.

Blushing at the Djinn, Ethan asks, "Can you grant any 1 wish?"

Grinning, the Djinn replies, "Yes and no. There are 4 primary limitations on my power. The first is that I can't directly kill anybody, but things like a car hitting someone, I can do. The second is that I can't make someone fall in love, but I can get them laid easily enough. Third, I won't bring someone back from the dead. It's not that I can't do it, but it's a messy situation any way you think about it. Fourth, I can't agree to stipulations regarding a wish. Other than that, everything's fair game. However, I should mention that we Djinn take wishes very literal, and if you're not explicit, things may not turn out like you expect."

Looking into her blue eyes, "What if I wish to be rich?"

Smiling, the Djinn responds, " The word 'rich' means different things to different people. While I might make you 'rich' by one standard, that standard may not by the standard you were wanting."

Ethan responds, "Okay, point taken. What if I wished for a billion dollars?"

Breaking into a wide smile, the Djinn responds, "Then that 1 billion dollars would be subject to taxation by your government due to the 1 billion dollars being considered a 'gift'. AND, while we're on the subject, you can't wish for 1 billion dollars without the taxes involved. That's where my fourth rule comes into play."

As Ethan contemplates the information, his response gives the Djinn a chance to look around, "Let me think about this a bit."

The Djinn responds as Ethan sits on the ground to think, "Take your time Ethan, I haven't had the chance to come out in a while."

As Ethan contemplates his wish, the Djinn walks around the shop, and notices how little the place had changed since she was last released some period of years ago. Some of the old statues are still here, along with some new ones, although the old man does such a nice job of keeping the dust level high. She takes note of all the enchantment idols in the same place, mingled with the everyday junk you see. As the Djinn walks the shop, Ethan constantly sneaks glances at her form. Even in the highest quality porn films, they don't have actresses that look as good as her. He watches as her dark-skinned legs move like a supermodel, and her ass sways with each step. It's in that instant that inspiration hits.

"I've got it!" Ethan exclaims, standing up from his position.

"Figure it out did we?" The Djinn inquires.

"I think so," Ethan responds. "Can I wish for somebody to love?"

The Djinn replies with a contorted facial expression, "I suppose. Can't you get that from a pet?"

"I don't want a pet to love, I want a girlfriend to love, a girlfriend like you," Ethan exclaims, taking blushing to a whole new level.

Knowing he has him right where she wants him, "I think I can do that. In order for me to grant the wish, you have state the wish, very clearly to me."

Working up the courage, Ethan shouts out, "Djinn, I wish for somebody to love!"

With a slight chuckle, the Djinn responds, "Your wish is my command." The Djinn thinks to herself that out of all the possible wishes the boy could come up with, that one was a whopper.

With Ethan still standing where he was, the Djinn embraces him, and locks her lips with his, passionately kissing him. He eagerly embraces her tongue as it enters his mouth, eager to please this goddess in front of him. As it penetrates his lips, her magical tongue wraps around his, sending jolts of pleasure move through his nerves, making their way down to his rock hard dick, making it impossibly harder. Her dark, toned arms encircle his upper body, eager to get her body as close to her charge as possible As Ethan moans into his lover's mouth, his own arms find their way to the Djinn's toned back, and eventually fall to her near perfect ass cheeks.

With a partial grin on her face, the Djinn breaks their kiss, "Actually, it should probably be me doing that to you."

Before Ethan can respond, the Djinn kisses his neck and up to his ears, while moving her own hands down to his ass, and giving his cheeks a squeeze for good measure. With Ethan moaning from the extra stimulation, he feels the tell-tale signs of an eruption in his own pants, but it doesn't happen. The combination of pleasure and pain coming from his dick is almost too much for him to take as he gets lightheaded.

Slowing her assault, "Oh my, is our little Ethan about to pop?" With Ethan nodding in a half conscious state, the Djinn starts giggling like a girl on Christmas, "You are a cute one. Although, the word 'pop' may not be appropriate, at least not yet. Anyway, let's get you some relief; we don't want you passing out during the main event now do we."

In an instant, Ethan's clothes were off, and he was on the floor, getting his dick sucked down by his goddess. He watched as her mouth completely engulfed his cock, and sucked for all she could. As the Djinn uses her tongue like she did in his mouth earlier, Ethan shuts his eyes and moans to the world as he can feel pleasurable heat surround his dick.

As the Djinn works her magic on the boy, she can feel her tongue swell, indicating the her charge's dick is about to swell as well. Deciding to allow the boy some relief, she allows him to cum this time, and eagerly drinks down his baby-batter deep down her throat, deep into her eager belly. As his dick unleashes a torrent of cum, Ethan's entire body shudders, and he cries out from the pleasure of having his dick milked by the Djinn's mouth.

As Ethan comes down from his mind-shattering orgasm, the Djinn lays next to him and starts to kiss his cheek first, and moves back to his mouth.

"Did you like that lover?"

Ethan, opening his eyes for the first time since he came in her mouth, replies to her in a still dazed manner, "You have no Idea!"

Laughing, the Djinn responds, "Oh, I think I might have a good idea. And now, it's time for the fun part."

The Djinn resumes her ministrations, kissing his neck, and then allowing her Djinn tongue to mess with his nipples, causing Ethan to gasp from the attention. Smiling to herself, the Djinn begins to rub his chest where she had licked him, and then moves down to his flat, slightly muscular stomach.

"You know, it's a shame, but I'll enjoy seeing this thin belly swell up nice and big."

With a slightly confused look on his face, Ethan responds, "Swell up nice and big?"

Laughing, the Djinn responds, "Oh, you heard me right boy, but that's for later. Right now, I want you to sit up; I've got a little surprise for you." As Ethan raises up to a sitting position, the Djinn rolls over, and also raises up, but to a sitting position on her knees.

"Pay attention well Ethan, I don't want you to miss this."

Ethan willingly gives her every ounce of attention as she takes her right hand, and slips it inside of her skirt while her left kneads her left breast. Smiling at the boy, she slips a finger inside her cunt just enough to let some of her ample juices coat it. She smiles to herself as she sees the look of pure lust on the boy as she licks her juices off her finger right in front of him.

The Djinn poses the question to him, "You ready for my first magic trick little boy?"

With a look of wonder, he simply nods his head yes, unaware of what's to come. The Djinn slowly takes her right hand, and, open palmed, moves it over her pelvis with a deliberate motion. Ethan watches as her face scrunches up, as if she is using a great deal of effort to hold her hand there. Suddenly, Ethan takes note of the slight bulge beginning to form below her dress that wasn't there before.

As sweat from the Djinn starts to drip off her body, she feels the familiar feeling associated with this particular bit of magic. The indescribable feeling of her dress clinging to the wet member extruding out from her causes her to shut her eyes and let out a moan of pleasure. Ethan stares in disbelief as what looks like a massive round-tip horn continues to rise from under her dress. The horn seems to grow endlessly until it reaches the underside of the Djinn's open palm, almost as if it was a stop sign.

"That never get's old. Well Ethan, care to come over and see what I've got under my dress?" the Djinn poses the question to a stunned Ethan, not knowing what to do.

The Djinn respond to his stunned face, "Come on now. Don't you know it's rude to keep a lady waiting."

Partially from his own will, and maybe due to some of the magic in the air, Ethan crawls over to the Djinn, and reaches out to touch her tented dress, as if touching a live grenade. The dress feels silky, just as it looks, but the horn underneath it is pulsing, almost like it has its own heart. The horn also emanates its own fire of lust that threatens to burn the dress. With the his curiosity starting to overcome his hesitation, Ethan encircles the horn with his fingers, and finds that they can't encircle it; the horn is simply too large around.

Through gritted teeth, the Djinn almost orders her charge, "Alright boy, you've had your fun. Lift up the hem of my dress and get a good look at your prize."

Ethan looks straight up into her eyes, as if pleading to be released from that, but her commanding stare says otherwise. Gulping hard, Ethan reaches under the herm of her dress, and slowly lifts it up until the horn is in full view of the world. Before him is a vision of masculine power that even a male bull would be envious of. This gorgeous woman's dick was so large around that his hands couldn't encircle it, and it was easily the longest he had ever heard of. The balls hung deep below her dick, the size of which have only been seen in the animal kingdom. Shocked by the discovery, Ethan fell back on his ass with a hard thud.

Laughing at his reaction, the Djinn responds, "I know, it can be a bit of a shock at first. But I assure you one thing: I've got a huge cock, and I'm not afraid to use it."

Upon hearing this, Ethan looked straight into her eyes again, comprehension dawning on him that he was the one about to get fucked, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Ethan finally stammers out some words, "But...I'm not Gay! I don't like dicks!!"

With the Djinn's cock pulsing in time to her beat, she simply replies, "There's a difference between liking dick and being gay. While it is true Gay guys like dicks, guys that like dicks aren't necessarily gay. Besides, look at me, do I look like a guy to you?"

Ethan, once again gives credence to the obvious ample assets on the Djinn's chest, as well as her gorgeous face, and considers the possibility. However, with the Djinn being a little short on patience now that she's brought 'all' of her out to play, encourages the boy to be a little adventurous.

"Come on little boy, aren't you curious at all what it tastes like?"

Once again, whether it was by his own will or some magic, he finds himself taking both hands, and touching the cock of the Djinn. With the Djinn giving a great sigh, Ethan feels the pulse of the beast beat with the Djinn's heart (if she has one). As the heat of the member threatens to sear the palms of his hands, drops of clear liquid appear from the tip.

Immediately recognizing it as pre-cum, the Djinn encourages him, "I know you're curious boy. Right now, you're thinking to yourself, 'I wonder what it tastes like? Will it be salty or sweet?' Let me tell you, you have to taste it to believe it."

With the voice in Ethan's head yelling 'Something's not right here! You like cunts not cocks!' getting dimmer and dimmer by the second, the magic of the Djinn gets stronger and stronger, and Ethan jerks the cock in his head to coax more pre-cum out of it.

As he continues to lightly jerk the Djinn's cock, precum spills from the slit, and down its length to puddle on his hands wrapped around it. Feeling the heat from the elixir on his hands and fingers, he stops jerking her, and releases her monster to inspect his hands. The precum covering them looks like water, but feels as thick as syrup.

With the Djinn giving him one last look of encouragement, he raises his fingers to his mouth, and licks one of the fingers. To his surprise, the taste is simply amazing; the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Disappointed when he's cleaned his finger, he moves on to the next, and continues until all his fingers are clean. As he cleans his fingers clean of the precum, the Djinn watches in amusement, knowing that now since he's ingested her cum, (even if it's just precum), he'll be much more pliable to her whims, and the future spells she'll have to place on him to fulfill his wish will be easier to cast.

As Ethan cleans his hands of all the Djinn's precum, he looks eagerly at her cock, hoping to get some more from it. With the previous hesitation gone, he eagerly returns to his minstrations on her member, but eagerly uses his mouth the envelope the head of her dick, eager to drink straight from the tap as it were.

With Ethan trying to coax more precum from the Djinn's cock, she moans out from the feeling, and grabs his head, holding him in place. The Djinn throws her head back, moaning as Ethan begins to stick his tongue into her slit as far as it'll go, desperate to get more precum. Ethan's reward is a steady flow coming out, as constant as a water fountain. Spit drools down his lover's cock as he concentrates solely on getting as much of the elixir in his belly as possible. With the added lubrication, Ethan begins to jack the Djinn's cock, and the steady stream of precum increases in intensity. The added minstrations by her charge cause a familiar stirring deep in her massive balls, threatening to release their contents very soon.

12