The Doctor Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assessed the state of my testicles and determined that I was good for a fair bit more. Gradually, I upped the tempo again and was pleased to feel Susan's body respond quickly. This woman might have had a repressed sexual upbringing in her teens, but now she was good at fucking. I mean, some women just lay there and let you do all the work … but this Susan, she was active, humping her body back at me, her legs locked around mine, her heels behind my thighs, her nails raking across my back in her enthusiasm.

She was duly rewarded as her supple body crested toward another peak. I felt her climbing it rapidly and sensed that her body would spasm under me very soon. Again, I assessed my own arousal and decided that I was getting near … I probably wouldn't last if I tried to give her another after this one. Her body was so hot and so tight and so energetic that I knew that I would have to cum soon … real soon. Seeing that she was on the verge, I kicked into overdrive, powering my hard cock into her body solidly, striving to reach my own climax. While it did it for me, it also seemed to make her orgasm even greater as we crested together and my cum blasted into her vagina.

What can I say, it was a good one -- for both of us. We both flopped flat on the bed exhausted, my body still on top of hers, a layer of perspiration bonding our naked bodies together in sexual surfeit.

We both took time out, allowing our bodies to come down off the sexual high that had charged through both of us. She was first to enthuse, "Oh doctor, that was great, better than I could have hoped for. How are you, did it ring your bells too?"

"Like Big Ben in London," I told her, "You're good at this sex caper now, must be all the practice you get."

"From my husband yes, but don't forget it's only two nights every three months with the swingers. I told you that I seem to learn a bit more off every guy I have sex with. I suppose I'm very lucky, but I haven't struck a dud yet. Each guy seems to be good at some of it. As for you, doctor, I think you tick all the boxes for me, I liked it all … you can stay the night."

"Was there any doubt?"

She giggled impishly, "No, none at all … I just like having a different man to hold me and cuddle me and cum inside me."

Sleep overtook us somewhere along the way. It was hours later that I woke to find myself alone in the bed. I scanned the room in the half-light that came from the moon shining through the window, figuring that she must have gone to the bathroom. Sure enough, the shaft of light from the bathroom came as that door opened and I watched her shapely silhouette walk slowly across the room toward the bed.

She still wore the stockings, she looked sexy in them and nothing else, then the moonlight hit her breasts. Wow, the whole package looked good. She reached the side of the bed and saw me watching her, "Oh sorry, did I wake you. I needed to pee, I tried to be quiet."

"That's okay, we're not really here to sleep, are we? What time is it?"

She glanced across at the bedside clock, "Only midnight, did you have something in mind?"

"I thought we might test that Viagra pill, see what it's produced."

Susan leaned across and switched the bedside lamp on, then pulled the sheet back to reveal my cock, it was only at half-mast, "Doctor, you mustn't be thinking enough sexy thoughts. It only works when you are aroused."

"If I keep looking at your wonderful body, that should do it."

She clambered onto the bed and straddled my body, flaunting her nude body for me, "What do you like best?" she asked as her fingers slid down to her mound and separated her labia lips, exposing the pink inner lining. "How's this, does this do it for you?" Then, her hands came up and cupped her breasts, "Or what about these? They do like to be sucked and you didn't do any of that before … not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Sounds like a complaint to me, but well founded. Here, let me at them."

"No no, just a minute, you haven't checked the full inventory yet." She swivelled her body around, her feet sliding up to tuck her toes into my armpits, her body bent over forward as I felt her hands grasp my knees. I thought that she was going to suck my cock into life again, but then I saw that her move had brought her spread arse cheeks up to only inches from my face. "Maybe you're an arse man, what does this do for you?" she asked and with the aid of the light from the bedside lamp, I could see her tiny anus winking at me.

"You are … you cheeky man … you're an arse man, aren't you?"

"A good female arse is appealing," I responded, wondering how she knew that was my weakness, "How did you know?"

"Because, in this position, I am staring straight at your cock and it stiffened hard as, the moment that I waved my arse in your face."

I raised my hands and stroked the smooth skin of her arse cheeks, dipping a finger into her arse cleavage and teasing her anal pucker from time to time.

"I'm sorry, doctor, you'd probably like to go in there. But I'm afraid that as much as I like being touched, just like you're doing to me now, I've never been able to have a man's penis inside me. It just terrifies me … must be a leftover from that repressed Catholic school upbringing."

I contented myself with playing with her anus and her smooth arse cheeks until she swivelled back around. "Now what was it that you wanted to do with my breasts?"

"Suck them," I confirmed and she sat astride my body, leaning forward over me and fed me first one breast and nipple, then the other. I gorged myself on her mammaries, sucking and licking and occasionally lightly nipping until I could feel her moving her lower body, adjusting the way she was sitting on me. Her widely spread outer labia lips were on either side of my hard shaft as she began to slide her body back and forth.

As much as I enjoyed attending to her breasts, she took them from me when the desire got the better of her and, using her fingers, she adjusted the position of my cock until I felt the warmth of her vagina totally encasing my shaft. Now she was sliding up and down on it.

She wantonly used my cock for her own delirious pleasure, drawing three more orgasms as she rode my cock like a seasoned jockey rides a horse. She failed me in not getting me to a peak this time. Having less control over the movements by being on my back, with less inclination by having already cum and with less pattern to the rhythm of the strokes, I found myself unable to cum. Yet my Viagra-supported cock held firm throughout.

When she collapsed after her third straight release, Susan failed to get back up, instead curling her head into the crook of my neck and slumbering.

When I had to move to stop my leg from cramping, my movement disturbed her and she lifted her head to look at me, "Did I fall asleep on you … oh dear, how rude of me. I am so sorry, James." She had reverted to calling me by my name, maybe her doctor fantasy had ended.

"I'm okay, I didn't want to wake you, but my leg had gone to sleep. Are you all right?" I enquired.

She yawned, "And why wouldn't I be, doctor? That was sensational … my God, I've cum so many times. Thank you … thank you!"

"You can stay up there if you want, my leg's okay now I've moved it."

"No, I'll become too heavy for you, I better move." She began to shift her body, but stopped suddenly and again looked down into my eyes, "Didn't you cum, James?" I was still inside her and when she moved her body, she felt how big I was still.

"No, but it's okay. Everything was good without my coming. It gave me pleasure just to watch your face as you came."

"But a man needs to … every time."

"Not so much at my age. I've probably only got two really good cums in me in one day. I'm happy to wait until our next one."

"What if there isn't another, I'd hate for you to miss out."

"Believe me, I'm not intending to miss out. I thought that if nothing else, we would at least wake up early and have a dawn-buster, just for good measure."

"Sounds great to me, I better set the alarm so we leave ourselves enough time." She reached out and did just that, then lay back down, our bodies still joined by my Viagra-enriched cock.

I woke around 3am and stumbled off to the toilet. I was standing at the bowl, doing my thing when the door opened and Susan came in, somewhat bleary-eyed. "My turn to wake you this time, eh?" I asked.

"No, not really … I had already woken before you and was lying there telling myself that I didn't really need to go when suddenly you jumped up and went. I just had to come in here and watch you, I'm admitting to being a bit of a voyeur when it comes to a man peeing. I mean, it's all out there, you can direct it, even paint the walls with it. With women, it all happens between our legs and we just sit there and it's gone."

I did feel odd, my wife and I were not in the habit of sharing the bathroom while the other was urinating … just an old-fashioned thing about privacy. My flow ebbed and I was about to reach a hand down to do what I always do.

Susan anticipated my move, "Can I shake it off for you? That's what you guys do, isn't it? Shake it to get rid of the last few drops. We women haven't got anything to shake, except our whole bodies."

"Be my guest," I told her and she moved to stand alongside me and gently grasped my cock and began shaking it.

A couple of drops splashed my leg, "Whoops! Sorry! I guess I'm not very good at this."

"You're doing alright," I told her, noting that the touch of her hand felt good on my cock.

"My turn now," she said happily and twisted herself around me so that she dropped down to perch on the toilet seat immediately in front of me. I stepped back to gaze on her delightful body seated there before me, her stay-up stockings still staying up. I heard the trickle begin and saw a few drops of her pee fall from between her legs into the bowl, then a steadier stream beginning and I watched that too.

This experience sent my mind spinning to thoughts of my wife with another man. Was she really intending to try golden showers with one of the men this weekend? It was not for me and I couldn't understand what had prompted my wife to even mention it, let alone consider doing it.

Susan drew me sharply back to the present and I looked down to see her holding a scrunched up wad of toilet paper toward me. "You can't shake me dry the same as I did to you … so what about you wipe me dry?"

She stood up, straddling the toilet and I bent down to gently wipe the toilet paper along her pubic slit from back to front. "Only wipe away the pee … leave me with my natural juices, I'll need them for you if you're ready again."

At 3am in the morning, I was ready for anything, so we adjourned together back to the bed. The next hour was one of the nicest that I have ever spent with a woman. We lay cuddled together and took it in turns to kiss and lick and suck on every erogenous zone in the other's body.

I guess that we both dropped asleep without my cock gaining entry to her inner sanctum, because I was jolted awake by the harshest sounding alarm clock I have ever encountered. It was 5.30am and regrettably, this night together with Susan was drawing to a close. I had only cum once the entire night while she had enjoyed seven (count 'em) orgasms.

I rolled over and began kissing Susan's breasts. She sighed appreciatively, asking me "The last one, eh?" and I nodded. "We better do it good then," she added.

We did, it was very good, I had great control and she was multi-orgasmic once more. In spite of our tiredness, we were both energetic and I extended the foreplay so that it was well after six by the time that my cock burst forth it's cum into my willing lady's tight vagina.

We lay together for a suitable time, only to have Big Brother's booming voice pierce through the silence of the room, urging "All men must now be planning to leave the room they're in within thirty minutes. So as not to embarrass your spouse or partner and her guest, please wait until I direct your departure at 7am sharp."

Susan and I adjourned to the bathroom together and enjoyed a joint shower, during which I fingered her to one more release, just because I could. We dressed and sat waiting for the 7am call, exchanging pleasantries about our night together and telling fibs that we would seek to ask for each other in three months time when the next swinger's weekend rolled around. We both knew it was a lie because the variety of partners was the key to a swinger's weekend.

Chapter 30

Responding to Big Brother's 7am order to vacate Susan's room, I found myself walking the corridors with a sea of men once more. As I approached my own room, I could see that the door was open. I reached the door and began to turn in, only to find the young dick-head Alan in a severe lip-lock with my compliant wife, who was, once more, barely dressed in the peach-coloured chemise. He had her pressed back against the door, holding it open as he ground his body against hers, dry-humping with his pelvis.

"Time's up, jerk," I told him sternly, by now totally fed up with his flagrant disregard for the rules of the game. He broke off the deep kiss with my wife abruptly, leaving her gasping breathlessly. He looked like he wanted to hit me, probably for my jerk comment, but thought better of it and instead left without another word to either my wife or I, brushing menacingly past me.

My wife's aroused breathing had recovered sufficiently by the time that I followed her inside our room, letting the door slam behind me. "You didn't have to be rude to him," she chastised me. "He just didn't want to leave."

"You must have pleased him then," I suggested.

"And he pleased me too!" she was offering me possibly more information than I was ready for.

"So the night was worthwhile, you had a good time with this Alan guy?"

"It was obvious that you didn't like him, both last night and this morning … was it because he was having your woman? Do you consider me your possession, James?"

I had been married to this woman for nearly 30 years. By now, I knew to watch out for the verbal traps that women set for you. That last statement was baited to class me as a chauvinist pig, it certainly called for a denial. "Of course you're not my possession … that's a silly thing to say. And I didn't like him because I passed all of the other men out in the hall, doing the right thing … not arriving until after 6.30pm and getting out of the room when the voice told them to at 7am sharp."

She continued to defend him, "He's new to this, darling, he'll learn … in time."

"So are we, in case you'd forgotten. This is our first time, but at least we knew the rules."

"Well, I think you're making too big a deal out of it all." I had watched her as she walked all the way to the bed, the sheets looked well worked over and there appeared to be a couple of wet spots. Her silk chemise looked crumpled. I reached forward and flipped the garment up above her arse in back. I could see the thin strand of the thong slipping into the crease of her arse.

"Oh James, have you lost it altogether? Yes, I am wearing my panties."

"So was he as good as the legal bloke, Geoffrey?"

My wife turned to smile at me, "He was good, but in a much different way to Geoffrey. It was always going to be different, unless the computer had found me another man proficient in tantric sex. I did ask for it on my form, but I knew that it probably wouldn't happen."

"So no one-hour full-on sessions that wore out your cunt this time?"

"Please don't be so vulgar, James. No, but what this young man lacked in longevity and multiple positions, he certainly made up for in recuperating quickly and going again."

"I see, so you two did it a lot, eh?"

"I lost count, truly. God, I don't think we slept much at all. So honey, what do you want to do at 7 in the morning. You surely don't want sex, do you?"

"No, I'm pretty much taken care of in that department," I confirmed to her.

"So your lady was good too, was she?"

"Yes, Susan was very nice … and active!"

"Are we going to have a sleep together then, or do you want to sit up and talk about it?"

"I was going to suggest going down by the pool and having breakfast. I didn't eat much dinner last night, how about you?"

"I didn't have anything. You're right, I'm starved."

"Well, get something on and we'll go have breakfast."

She put on a bikini, along with a matching top that at least covered her to just below her crotch. My wife was becoming eccentric in her dressing. We ate breakfast and read the complimentary papers provided by the hotel.

When we both put aside the newspapers, I asked, "So honey, was your first partner swap everything you expected it to be?"

She thought about it for a long moment, "I know that you expect me to say that it was better than I expected … but actually, it was different to the way I thought I'd feel. It was more emotional than I expected … the fact that the man's penis that was feeling so good while it was sliding in and out of me wasn't yours. I had become so used to it always being yours when I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure that it brought. At times last night, it would feel like yours, but then I'd open my eyes and look at him and it wasn't you. That made me feel almost teary each time it happened, although I didn't let it detract from the pleasure I got from his doing it to me."

"That is nice that you at least thought of me while this guy was bonking your brains out. So was he any good?"

"Here I am giving you compliments … James, he wasn't any better at it than you are, he was just incredibly resilient. I guess that might have been his youth. It seemed like he only needed an hour or two and he was back up inside me again. I guess that you might have been like that when you were 31, but I honestly don't remember, James."

"Honey, I was sorry to come back to the room when I forgot my date's room number. It was only sixty seconds since I'd left so I didn't think it would be a problem, but he already had his shirt off. That unnerved me a bit."

"Yes, I was surprised too, I guess it might have been the way I was dressed to greet him. Being in my underwear sort of implied I wanted him to do the same. Go on, tell me I told you so."

"No, you got the message. My date had ordered in some room service, so it was over an hour before we even touched each other. I guess you can't say the same thing."

"I certainly can't, I didn't think about the food … that's a good idea. You saw Alan down to his trousers when you came back … well, you would not have reached the elevator then they were gone too and before I had got to know anything about this young man, he was totally naked in front of me. There was some foreplay, mainly his getting my panties and chemise off and we were both into it. I really didn't expect sex to happen so quickly. I must admit that in thinking about it before we got here, my greatest fear was how to get started. His way was certainly different. I like the food idea you mentioned, maybe I'll do that tonight."

"I thought you inferred he was as good as me at it. Don't sell me short, I would have at least warmed you up a bit before attempting penetration."

"James, don't get me wrong, he was only like that the first time. I think he was nervous so he just came at me like a bull at a gate. No, from then on, he was slower and caring and attended to all my needs."

"I am hesitant to ask this, but you started it back in the car ride coming here … did he piss on you, or you on him?"

"I won't even answer that."