The Door to Door Stocking Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Brian; please don't do this," she begged.

Brian looked into her pretty painted face and smiled evilly.

"I'm sorry luv, but you bought this on yourself," he said.

Brian pushed down on Michele's shoulders with all his strength and slowly impaled her on his phallus. Michele screamed and Brian clamped his mouth over hers and shut off her cries. Brian started to push up hard as his cock slid slowly inside Michele's anus. Michele felt her sphincter stretch as Brian's glans began to invade her, the lubrication of the Vaseline easing the invading member's passage. The initial pain was almost unbearable and tears ran down Michele's cheeks leaving trails of mascara as Brian's cock continued to intrude into her bowels.

Brian was still kissing Michele despite her moans and cries, his he continued to push her down into his groin but he slackened his grip slightly and gradually changed from a vice grip to a hug. He fluttered gentle kisses on Michele's cheeks, eyelids and then kissed her lips.

"Easy Michele, relax, its ok," Brian tried to sooth her.

Michele was now fully violated as Brian's cock forced its way completely inside her and her soft buttocks rested on his groin. She forced herself to relax the muscles of her sphincter and back passage and finally the last inch of Brian's cock was inserted inside her; he was buried in her anus up to the hilt of his shaft.

Michele put her high heels back on the floor and took up some of the weight of her body so that Brian's cock was not jammed so uncomfortably inside her. Her tears and sobs began to stop as she resigned herself to the situation. Brian lifted her slightly and then let her own weight lower her back down. He was slowly fucking her. As Michele felt the gentle thrusting inside her, she forced herself self to relax further and Brian's cock was able to thrust in all the way, deep into her bowels causing her very little pain. As her buttocks came down into his groin he released his grip on her shoulders and rubbed his hand along her stockinged thigh, further stimulating himself.

Sensing Michele's compliance Brian dropped his other hand to her buttocks and stroked her slinky satin panties. Michele began to realise that the slow fucking was actually arousing her; she felt pleasantly full; the base of Brian's shaft stimulated her sphincter whilst his glans stimulated her prostate gland deep in her bowel. She never realised that anal sex could actually be pleasant for the recipient.

With her feet firmly planted on the floor Michele could control the rhythm of the fucking and she flexed her knees and slowly moved her lower body up and down letting the tip of Brian's cock come all the way out to the ring of her sphincter and then lowered herself down on him until his entire length was buried inside her and his groin rubbed against her pantied buttocks. She lowered her mouth to Brian's and kissed him fervently thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"You bastard!" she panted into his mouth, "You knew all along!"

"I didn't figure it out until this morning luv, but let's talk about that later," Brian gasped.

He pulled Michele's lips down to his and thrust up to meet her and slid his tongue into her mouth. They slowly fucked, Brian matching his thrusts to her rhythm; he scrunched her pantied arse and eased his cock in and out of her. He moved his hands to her thighs and rubbed her stocking legs. Michele reached out and locked her arms around him as they kissed passionately.

Brian took hold of Michele's garter straps and leaned back into the lounge to he could look as Michele sitting astride him. She was lovely; her heavily made up face framed by the brunette bob; she looked even sexier now because of her racoon eyes caused by her crying episode and her ruby red lipstick was smeared around her mouth from their the fervour of their kissing.

Her suit jacket was open and her false breasts thrust against her white silk blouse. His eye followed her body down to where her tight skirt rucked around her waist exposing her creamy white thighs above her stocking welts; he entwined his fingers in the garters of her bustiere; her legs shimmered, sheathed in the seamless flesh toned stockings. The smell of her perfume mingled with the musk of their sex assaulted his nostrils, exciting him further.

Brain lay back timing his thrusts as Michele slowly lifted and lowered herself up and down, impaling herself on his rampant cock.

Brian took Michele's buttocks in his hands and squeezed, pulling her down against him and Michele issued a guttural moan. She adjusted her position putting more of her weight on Brian; and putting more direct pressure on her prostrate gland as she writhed, impaled on Brian's cock. Michele leaned forward and rocked against Brian, her hands falling forward, landing on either side of his shoulders, then she pulled back as she braced herself against him. She slid forward and back, and rose up and down, feeling an intense pleasure emanating from her back passage unlike anything she had ever experienced before; she threw her head back and moaned.

"Oh god Brian, I'm going to come!" Michele moaned.

"Oh.........me too; I'm so close." Brian gasped.

Brian leaned forward and let go of her garters and grabbed her hips. Michele bounced up and down on his lap plunging Brian's hard phallus in and out of her, her motion irregular and choppy as she got closer to orgasm. Brian clutched at her hips and thrust up against her, adding his own movements to their sexual frenzy.

Michele's breathing suddenly became laboured and she stopped rocking.

"Oh my god here I go!" Her fingers dug into Brian's shoulders.

Brian continued to push his penis deep into Michele's anus, increasing her stimulation as his cock began to convulse. He thrust into her, slowly, deliberately knowing that he wasn't going to last much longer. Michele arched her back, dug her fingers into his shoulders and bore down against him as she moaned. They were both about to climax.

Michele bore down on Brian, impaling herself on his shaft and wriggled her buttocks as her orgasm shook her body. Her own penis, only semi-erect, but freely leaking pre-seminal fluid suddenly spasmed and she flooded the front of her satin knickers. The hot sticky pool of semen saturated her knickers and soaked through the satin and began to drip down onto her thighs, staining her tan stocking welt a darker shade of brown.

Brian pulled Michele down on to his penis as he shuddered with the paroxysm of pure pleasure radiating from his groin, travelling upward through his body. As he ejaculated streams of hot semen deep into Michele's bowels; he shuddered and groaned. He was experiencing the most intense orgasm of his life as this fully dressed transvestite slut writhed in his lap, milking him of the last of his seed.

They both slowly came down from their orgasms and as their shuddering and moaning subsided Michele leaned forward and kissed Brian gently on the lips and when Brian responded, the kiss became hot and feverish as the last dribble of Brian's issue was deposited deep inside Michele and the last trickle of her semen expelled into her panties.

They kissed for a few minutes, neither of them saying anything until the afterglow of the sex began to slowly dissipate. Brian reached for his jacket again and this time he produced a handkerchief from one of the pockets. He dabbed it on Michele's thighs, cleaning away the sticky mess and then as he eased Michele up and off him and wiped at his semen and Vaseline coated, slowly deflating penis. Michele took the handkerchief from him and wiped between her buttocks and pulled her panty gusset back in place and then adjusted her skirt as she stood up. She could feel the pool of semen in the front of her panties soak into the material of her skirt.

"I think I need to clean myself up a bit and change my underwear and skirt," Michele giggled.

"But that was lovely. You knew my secret you bastard!" she chided Brian.

"Not until this morning; and to be honest I didn't know what I was going to do. I was wondering what it would be like to fuck a transvestite but I was still unsure about whether I would go through with it until I got here. When you met me at the door dressed like that, you took away any reservations I had," he grinned.

"Now; while you get cleaned up and changed, I'll clean myself up in the kitchen and pour us both a drink. I think we need to talk after what's just happened between us," Brian said.

"Yes, I think so," Michele replied.

Brian lit them both a cigarette and Michele took hers and took a heavy drag as she turned to leave room. Brian reached out and slapped her playfully on the buttocks.

"Cheeky cow!" Michele reproached him.

"Wait until you come back down here Michele; I've got some great Aristoc stocking you're going to look fantastic in," Brian smiled, the small creases in the corners of his eyes crinkling.

Michele left the room with self-satisfied smile on her face and walked towards the staircase.