The Downhill Run Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy collapsed on top of Nico, snuggling her head under his chin and wrapping her arms around his neck. Celia stepped back as her grandfather's hand slipped out of her pussy, took my hand and led me out of the room without saying another word.

"One more stop," she whispered and took me down the hall to a room at the very end, "and then I will fuck you again."

Jerry lay on the bed with his arms up over his head. Bonita knelt between his legs with her ass in the air, sucking his cock while fingering his ass. I could clearly see some creamy cum leaking from her hairy pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

She looked up and smiled as we walked in then went back to working on Jerry's dick. Celia walked up beside her and very tenderly ran her hand over her grandmother's back and down over her ass. Bonita squirmed a little, spreading her legs a little wider. I could clearly see the moist pink flesh of the inside of her pussy lips peeking out from her thin black cunt hair.

Celia motioned me closer and I had to admit Bonita looked pretty damn good for a woman my own grandmother's age. Her tits hung down, a bit flabby but with firm half dollar sized dark brown nipples. Her ass was plump and firm and even the little roll of flesh over her belly seemed just right. She stopped sucking Jerry's dick for a moment and looked up at Celia before turning her head to look at me.

My cock was stiffening again when Celia took my right hand in hers and gently placed it on one of Bonita's dangling tits. Then she took my other hand and pulled it up between her grandmother's legs until my fingers touched Bonita's warm moist mound.

"Does that feel good, Nanny?" Celia murmured as Bonita rotated her hips slightly, causing one of my fingers to slide between her pussy lips.

Bonita moaned softly and I could feel my fingers growing much wetter. I moved the finger around slightly and found the hard nub of her clit. She groaned even louder, rolled off Jerry and on to her back with her legs spread wide. My cock was throbbing by then as Celia pushed me down on top of her grandmother.

"She likes getting fucked hard and deep," Celia muttered into my ear and directed my dick toward the gaping pink opening of her grandmother's cunt.

"Trust me, dude, her pussy is just about as good as it gets," Jerry chuckled as he propped himself up on one elbow to watch.

Celia climbed up next to us on the other side and leaned forward to kiss Bonita as the head of my dick made contact with the warm flesh of her grandmother's pussy. Bonita shuddered and pushed her hips up and I slammed my cock into her as hard and as deep as I could manage.

Jerry was right. Bonita did something with her pussy to clamp tightly around my dick as I pumped her, making her cunt feel like a teenage virgin and not a sixty something woman. Celia stuffed a finger in my ass and slobbered all over my ear as I began to fill Bonita's pussy with my sticky sperm. Then her body tensed and she flailed around uncontrollably, her orgasm triggered by my cum gushing into her.

I collapsed on top of her then rolled off to one side as my orgasm faded away. Bonita sat up and bent forward to kiss me tenderly before going back to work on Jerry's dick. As hard as he got watching me fuck her while Celia fingered my asshole, I had no doubt he would be filling the old woman's mouth very quickly.

Celia led me out of the room and down the hall to her bed. There was no way I was getting hard again any time soon, so I buried my face in her pussy, sucked her clit in my mouth and strummed it with my tongue as she shrieked and thrashed, stopping only after she climaxed twice and clamped her thighs around my head. We fell asleep cuddled together and my hand cupping one of her soft warm tits.

**********

12