The Downward Spiral Pt. 01

Story Info
Allison starts to slowly lose her mind to a handsome man.
1.6k words
3.79
11.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison was the new girl in office, blonde hair, perky tits, petite body and some nice ass. She was so happy to be accepted into a big tech company and was amazed by the welcoming party the company organized for her as the newcomer into the department she was to work from now on.

She met on that first day a man called Jack, which had some black hair that hit his shoulders, a slim but fit build and was in his late 20s. Jack was particularly affective to her.

J.- Hey, I don't want to see you all alone, we're just a few people on the office and most of them are total jerks. Not me for sure! Im pretty confident that I'll try my best to make your time in the office the best of your life!

A.- Thanks... I guess... Look, I want some space for myself and get to know everyone before I start to form an opinion about who's a dick and who isn't. But at least you're making the effort of talking to me. Everyone else just ignores me.

J.- Told you they were idiots, they see you as competition, not as a new member of the family. Tell you what, I always offer these DVDs to all the new people that get's to work with us, you can have them and be sure to watch that series if you feel like it, it's one of the best series I've ever watched.

A.- And what's the plot? I've never heard of it, Hell, I cant even pronounce it's title. In what idiom Is it written?

J.- It's an Asian drama with some experimental cinema elements, im sure you'll love it. Just give it a chance! Also, I don't know how to pronounce it either so I just call It "The best TV series ever".

A.- You sure love it.

J.- And I'm sure you will.

As the first two weekdays passed by Allison noticed that Jack wasn't lying, everyone in the office was pretty much a drone, talked so little and were in general so unresponsive that she felt almost alone in the whole floor. She noticed too that the supervisor never checked her private office to see if she was working. Allison tried to put something into her screen to distract her a little from her daily chores and decided to try the DVDs that Jack had gifted her.

Allison inserted the DVD and then stared at the screen, and saw some colorful spirals and prisms moving around the screen without understandable dialogues, just a bunch of noise. Damn this is boring, she thought to herself.

Suddenly she looked the clock, it was 6PM already and she had been watching the series all day! She didn't remember anything but sure did some work as her daily chores were finished.

She stood up and felt her stomach rumbling in hunger and tried to remember if she took her lunch break. Allison paid no mind to it and walked to the metro, took the train to her house and went into her home. She tried to eat an oven pizza but noticed something tasted weird and unpleasant about it and couldn't finish eating it. Her stomach demanded more food but she despised the taste that everything she had in her pantry. Old favorites of her like bananas, sliced pineapple, a simple sandwich, were a hassle to eat and tasted weird.

Allison woke up with a gigantic hunger but nothing was edible, everything tasted so bad she would rather wait a little longer. She felt she could pass out and started to eat some fruit and bread against what her palate wanted.

As the day progressed and she was back at work she decided to put the series again and this time try to avoid being absorbed by the series. Then again, she woke up hours later when she saw her screen go off and felt some hands shaking her from behind.

J.- Hey, you there? You snapped away a little right there. Were you watching the best tv series ever, right?

A.- Y...y...yess, yes I was. Damn I get so distracted by it I feel like im mindless when that thing is on.

J.- Good, good, that means you're watching some prime entertainment, It makes time fly by. Said Jack while laughing.

A.- So what hour is it?

J.- Time for lunch break darling.

A.- Oh, yeah lunch...

J.- Let's go, you can eat with me if you don't want to be alone.

A.- Sure! Said Allison, first feeling down of having to show in public that she was going through some weird dietary problems in front of the only person that talked to her in the office but later relieved by being accompanied at lunch.

They both walked to the end of the corridor and went into a public area with some square tables and individual chairs. The full office staff of the floor of the company she was in was there, around 30 people enjoying their private meals, almost no talking, it felt weird for a public space with that much people.

Jack and Allison sat down together. As usual, Allison was having trouble eating like a normal human being and wasn't able to dissimulate it. Quickly Jack noticed.

J.- Hey, You okay? Is something wrong?

A.-No...n..no... Well... Yes...

J.- What is it? Tell me and I'll help you in everyway I can.

A.- I think I'm sick from my stomach or something because I can't eat anything, everything tastes so bad that I cant manage to pass down food.

J.- I got right here the solution darling, don't worry!

Jack searched calmly on his jacket and grabbed a simple crystal bottle.

J.- Just let me put this thing into your food, it's some special European spices that I love to add to everything I eat.

Jack didn't wait for an answer and started to add the powdered substance over Allison's dinner. To Allison surprise, the powder tasted amazing.

A.- Sweet lord Jesus, what's this thing and where did you buy it I need some for myself.

J.- Don't worry, I got you covered, I ordered like 20 boxes of that thing a year ago and I still have plenty, I'll gift this little bottle to you, besides, it's almost empty, so, here you have it.

Allison didn't reply, she was lost in her dinner, she had passed almost a full day without eating properly and sure her body demanded a full meal. She got absorbed into it and stopped to pay attention to Jack. As the opportunist he was, he decided to push things a little and said.

J.- You don't mind if I pour some of this powder directly into your mouth, do you?

Allison didn't fully noticed but Jack grabbed her head, tilted it upwards and opened her mouth while she was chewing. Then, he opened her mouth and started to sprinkle her tongue with those imported spices. Allison barely noticed, her mind was somewhere else.

J.- Hey Allison, are you there? Allison? You home? Come back! Lunch time is over!

Allison suddenly noticed the dining room was empty and she was alone with Jack, everyone had went back to work already.

J.- I guess you really liked my spices. Keep the bottle and if you need more I'll give it cheap to you. See you around! Said Jack as he walked away.

A.- T...th...thanks.... THANKS JACK! See you around!

Allison was so confused, she didn't remember the last 20 minutes nor eating her full meal but her plate was empty and her belly felt satisfied at last. She went back to her office to work the last hours of the shift. The only thing she remembered cristal clear was that strange bottle of powder. Allison went into her office, sat down and started to analyze her gift. She raised the lid and took a sniff, then another, then a big long one. Then Allison felt the urge to eat some spices without any food and started to drop some powder into her mouth. It didn't taste bad, it actually tasted really good on it's own, that's why she could withstand to eat, the spices that Jack had gifted her covered completely the flavor of the normal regular boring food. So she took another hit of the powder.

Allison opened her eyes suddenly, it was past her time to go home, her shift ended at 6PM and it was already 9PM. She had stayed in her office way longer than needed and what she got paid for. She saw her screen and it was turned on with some excel tabs and that weird TV series on pause. She didn't remember turning on her screen nor putting the DVD on.

While Allison walked out of the building she started to grow a little suspicious about all that was going on but had no clue about what exactly was happening, maybe she was going insane, maybe the food deprivation was making her dissy and was affecting her memory.

When she was home alone, she felt a little hunger building up and frantically searched for Jack's gift, there was a little powder left, enough for a decent diner. But Allison couldn't keep herself and ate the whole thing in the moment before cooking anything. Then she licked the lid of the bottle and tried to eat all the dust that was left inside the bottle without much luck.

She tried to cook something but didn't have the energy nor interest to so she thought to herself. "I'll wait til tomorrow's lunch break then I'll ask Jack for another bottle, a full one this time and then I'll eat something. Allison felt relaxed by this idea and went to sleep, but had a restless night where she would constantly wake up paranoid and covered in cold sweat with some hard itches all along her body.