The Dream Job Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her up and bent her over the couch. The ease with which she put one high-heeled foot on the couch and opened her legs wide showed me that she knew her place under me now. I loosened my pants so my cock was swinging free and slid it up into her wet cunt with a smooth but hard thrust! I heard a very satisfying moan from her lips as my thick cock entered her so deep so quickly.

She grabbed the back of the couch as she realised that I was not just going to fuck her, I was going to use her! Other than taking that grip on the couch she made no other move, she kept her legs open and stayed in place for me to use her as I liked.

Taking a firm grip on her hips I started to pound her juicy little cunt with powerful strokes. Now she was screaming and yelping with each stroke while pushing back to fully swallow my cock with her pussy. I was not worried about the sounds going out. At most they would reach Amrita in the outer office and she already knew what I had been intending to do with this girl all along.

Katarina's pussy was smooth as butter, I could feel it all slick and slippery all around my hard cock as I drilled into her again and again. Her juices were flowing freely and as the base of my cock plugged her tight pussy hole with each thrust a very wet and hot sound was created. With my strokes this sound got repeated and echoed in the office as I continued to demolish her sweet little cunt without any mercy!

I moved my grip to grab both her full, firm tits. As I kneaded them hard, I felt her body shake uncontrollably. I let her cum and made sure to prolong her orgasm by slowing down my strokes but increasing the depth with well-placed, hard, ruthless thrusts! She screamed with each one but surrendered to my use with her back arched and her ass lifted up.

As I fucked her I continued to knead her soft, warm tits hard, pinching the nipples and twisting them. My throbbing, brutal, hard cock was drilling her expertly like a fucktoy. I bent over her naked, hot body and dug my teeth into her neck. As I sucked her soft, warm neck just below the jaw line, I felt her orgasm again.

When I felt her body starting to shake again, I used a special rhythm that I use when I want to drive a girl crazy. I slammed into her with several hard, fast thrusts, as fast as possible. During this she screamed and yelped like a puppy and got breathless. Then I slowed down almost to a stop for a few seconds. At this time her body caught up and she shook and shivered uncontrollably. When I started the fast strokes again, she was expecting it, her body and mind surrendered completely to me!

Of course I lost count of her orgasms, and I am sure she did too. But that is the way to own a woman. Drive her past the limits of what she thinks possible and her body, mind and heart...it's all yours! And Katarina was mine now, I could feel her surrender in every inch of her body...

My cock started to feel even hotter than before and I could feel my balls getting very tight. I grabbed her by the hair, pulled out of her pussy and made her kneel before me again. She complied readily. I just managed to get my fist around my cock when it exploded and the first load of my hot, sticky cum hit her right in the face.

She jerked with surprise as that first hot, sticky load painted her lovely features but stayed in place. I aimed my cock lower and the next loads sprayed her neck and tits. She was still in a kind of stupor from the hard use as I took my cellphone out of my pants and took a couple of pictures of her cum-splattered naked body.

"Lick your lips!" I ordered her and she obeyed instantly. I snapped a few more pictures of her licking my cum off her lips. She posed for them like a willing whore.

I didn't have to tell her to clean me again. She bent her head and started like a cumslut hungry for more food. I took a couple of pictures of her licking my cock but the sensation of her, wet, warm tongue on my cock was too delicious to ignore and finally I dropped the phone on the couch and pushed both hands into her soft, luxurious hair.

==========================================

Katarina:

The boss let me use his private shower, which was nice of him. Even as I was washing myself, I could feel my pussy a little sore. I had never been fucked so deep and so thoroughly. I had just gotten used like a cheap whore! The thought was so exciting! There was no romance, no apology, no sorry-I-was-drunk bullshit...he simply wanted to fuck me and he had fucked me!

Thinking about it, I had no choice. He was the big boss and if I wanted to break into modeling I could not say no to him. But honestly, ever since I saw him, there was no question of saying no to him. He was not the kind of man you could say no to. When I entered his office, I knew he was going to take me, and he did, but the way he did it, without even saying a word. Oh god, I was feeling hot just thinking about it!

If he had told me I had to fuck him to keep the job, or promised me a good coverage or any of the crap producers and photographers hand a model when they want her to spread her legs, I would probably have resisted. Not that I would not let him fuck me, but I would have shown some token resistance and asked for some assurance.

He was way above that game. He simply took me. The moment his hand rested on the small of my back I knew that he knew all about the game and I would not get to play it. He knew I was going to obey him and he was not going to give me a choice in the matter.

And it was equally clear to me that I would have no choice in the future about what he did to me. He might be one of those men who were satisfied with just one fuck but I seriously doubted that. In fact, if he didn't want to fuck me again soon, that'd mean the end of my career with Angels.

My best chance was to hope that he liked me enough, physically, to want to do me again. Of course, I would come when he called. He knew and I knew that my legs would always be open for him anytime, anywhere I met him.

Well, I was not in loss in this deal. Other than having a very promising career with Angels, I got the best fuck of my life. If I could, I would have kept him as my boyfriend even if he weren't the big boss of the top Fiji fashion magazine. But he was not the kind. He was the type to have many girls. And they would all be happy to have any part of him that they could get.

No, I would just have to be happy to be part of his harem. I hoped to god, I would get to be a part of his harem!

After taking a nice, long, hot shower I came out of it and dried myself. I still had no clothes so I stepped back into his office, still fully naked.

He was at his desk. His young, beautiful secretary Amrita was on his right, bent over his desk, going over some papers with him. His hand was under her miniskirt right between her legs. I knew she was his bitch as soon as she had asked me to take my coat off in her office. Or I knew that she was definitely one of his bitches.

When I stepped closer, he half-turned his chair and opened his legs as he looked at me. I stepped forward and rested my bare bottom on his thigh. His left arm went around my body and enclosed me in a soft embrace. I opened my legs wide to show my complete surrender to him.

He took his right hand out of Amrita's skirt and place it on my thigh. he rubbed my bare thigh slowly and kissed my neck. His left hand was moving smoothly up and down my back, going right down to my ass.

He looked at his secretary and said "Rita, invite Katarina to our month-end party."

"Yes, sir." she said and produced a printed invitation that she placed on the desk before me.

Then he turned to me and spoke to me for the first time since I had entered his office.

"Rina, I think I will call you Rina, it suits you. Why don't you come to my place this weekend and stay the weekend? It's usually a lot of fun."

I knew it was not an invitation, it was an order. "I would love to, sir."

Amrita looked at me "I will send a car to pick you up on Friday evening."

So that was at least twice more that he was going to fuck me, at his home and in the party. But the weekend invite was more significant. That meant he was going to keep me around and fuck me all weekend. Most likely with some of his other bitches. Yes, I guess I could count myself as his bitch now. That would be great for my career!

He kissed me full on the lips before letting me go. Amrita escorted me out to her office and helped me put my coat back on.

Then she turned to me "You are a nice girl, Katarina. The boss likes you. I am sure you can understand what a weekend stay at the boss's place means."

"That he would use me all weekend." I blurted out.

She smiled "Yes. So, pack a few sexy, revealing dresses and some nighties that would make him want to fuck you more and more. Plan to be his whore for the whole weekend."

This time I smiled "I will try and be a good whore for him."

Amrita picked up a folder and pulled out a piece of paper from it.

"The boss has selected you to be the centrefold for next month's issue. This is your advance for that."

I took the check and my eyes opened wide as I looked at the amount. Obviously, it was not cheap to be Mr. Silverstar's whore. That much money would buy a lot of dresses.

There was a tune on my lips as I left Amrita's office and walked back to the studio.

Shartan:

The next evening Zack delivered a brown envelope to my office. I opened it alone. It was his job contract. I turned to the last page. He was right, at the bottom, in flowing letters, in clearly feminine writing were scrawled two words "Katrina Kaif".

The name meant nothing to me except how similar it was to the new bitch I had just claimed - that still made me smile - but it was a piece of information. It could even prove to be a crucial part of the puzzle. At any rate, I could use it to get some more information out of Desai.

I called his office and made an appointment for Monday.

Then I sat back in my chair and thought about my weekend. Rita had told me that Katarina had been picked up and was already on the way to my bungalow. She would be waiting when I got home. I thought about which ones of my office whores to take home as well.

Mystery or no mystery, there was no point in wasting so much A-grade pussy!

[End of Part 6]

12