The Dream Job Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started to nail my ass with long, hard strokes so systematically like he was planning to break me on his cock. That was his tool to beat me into submission and believe me, it was working. My body was supercharged and my mind was incapable of any thought other than that I wanted to be his bitch. I wanted to always have that cock in me.

"Oh God!" I yelped as his hard thrust slammed me into the desk and suddenly my cunt exploded again with an intense fury. I moaned and grunted like an animal while I came hard and tried to hold on to my sanity. Apparently I lost because the next moment I was in the eye of a hurricane and trying to get control of my body while the storm carried me off all over the countryside. My screams were loud but nobody could hear me in the storm anyway, so it didn't matter.

And the rain. The rain started soaking me. But it was a warm rain. And it was inside me. I could feel it warming up my whole body from the inside. My body was still getting thrown about in the hurricane but I could feel the rain inside me and it made me feel strangely fulfilled. When slowly my sanity returned I realised boss had just pumped his cum into my ass. He was using the extra lubrication to slam his cock so deep into my ass that my thighs were hitting the desk with each forceful thrust.

He kept me under him and kept slowly fucking my ass, while his cockhead pumped his hot seed into my ass. I was mewling like a kitten as I felt all those sensations mixing up inside me. I loved his cock. I fucking loved his cock! That was the only thing I knew for sure. When he finally pulled it out, and I felt the cold air rush into my gaping ass, I knew I had just become his anal whore because my ass was already missing his hard, brutal, invasive cock.

I was still sensible enough that I went quickly down on my knees as soon as he pulled out. I waited for him to sit down then I started licking his cock clean. It was soaked in cum.

Being a bit of a slut, or you could just say I love sex, I have been fucked a lot. Ok, not a lot, but I have had more than my share of sex. But this was the first time I felt validated that I had survived that fucking session on boss' desk. While I was licking his cum off his cock, I was feeling my body recovering from his pounding. My ass hole was getting its shape back and my boobs while sore were feeling relieved. I happily closed my soft, red lips around his big shaft and bobbed my head up and down, sucking him like an expert slut that I am.

He stroked my head gently as I sucked his cock clean. It felt lovely. It felt like his approval that I was a good bitch.

"You are a good bitch, Preity." He said and I wondered if he could hear my thoughts "Come, let's get some work done."

Work? Again he surprised me. I thought we had done that already, but my memory of work while being skewered on his massive dick was not perfect. Still, when he commanded I reluctantly stopped sucking his hard cock and stood up.

This time he had me on his lap but facing him. His cockhead was pressed into my pussy hole and as I lowered myself on his lap, his massive beast invaded deep into my tight cunt and took my breath away. I put my hands on the arms of his chair to slow myself down but still gravity took me down and before long I was stuffed with his cock again.

"Comfy?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Mhmm" I whimpered and nodded.

He rubbed my thighs slowly up and down and lightly pushed them outward.

"Spread them wide, baby, and relax yourself." He advised.

I opened my legs so my knees were on either side of his thighs and felt his massive dick push in deeper. I fell forward and buried my face in his neck. Oh god, he smelled so nice, so manly. My pussy throbbed. As my pussy was lubricating his entry with my oily cunt juices I was feeling his meaty cock grind on my pussy walls and the sensations were extraordinarily hot and delicious. I started to move my hips on his lap, fucking myself with his powerful, glorious cock.

Even though his massive cock was hurting in my pussy I was thinking it was much better than having him jammed up my ass. Then I forgot about that as my ass touched down on his thighs and his cock went so deep in my cunt that it hit my cervix. My scream was genuine and came from my centre. But he didn't stop. He grabbed my buttocks and pressed me closer, making his cockhead grind hard on my cervix opening it up.

Not only did I not stop him, I tried to open my knees wider so he could pierce me as deep as he wanted. That is how much he had me under his spell. He moved his hips slowly, stirring my insides with his huge meat pole. I moaned with his movements and held onto his shoulders. My breath was hot and I was kissing and sucking his neck. The condition of my body was quite clear in the way I was pressing my cheek against his and moving my hips to help him fuck me deeper.

He tilted me back so I could face him while staying impaled on his cock. It made his dick grind on my cervix painfully deep but the pain was feeling more like pleasure now. I whimpered and stayed where he put me, with my hands on his shoulders to help me stay upright.

"This is our first proper meeting, isn't it, Preity?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Sir."

"I won't send you back until I use you thoroughly." He told me.

"Mmmm, please do, Sir."

"What will happen in our second meeting, Preity?" He brushed the hair from my cheek.

"You will use me again, Sir?" I shouldn't have made it a question. Of course, he was going to use me again in the next meeting. I wanted him to use me in every meeting.

He leaned in and softly kissed my cheek, then spoke in my ear "Every time you come to me, I want you to be ready to take my cock in you."

Another whimper escaped my lips. His gentle gestures were turning me on as much as his brutal cock buried up my cunt.

"Yes, Sir. Always, Sir. Anywhere and any time, I will be ready."

Cupping my cheek he looked in my eyes "Why, Preity?"

"Because I am your whore, Sir." I was very clear on that.

"Good girl." He nodded and pulled me close by grabbing my hair and kissed me on the lips. While he was sucking my lips he fucked my cunt with slow, deep strokes, turning my body on as much with his power as his cock.

"Are you ready to work, my whore?" He asked after he broke the kiss and slowly fondled my tits. My dress was still half-open from before and his calloused palms rubbing on my nipples sent electric shocks up and down my spine.

"I can't focus, Sir." I almost cried as I admitted "Please, please, fuck me, Sir. Please let me cum." I knew I was putting myself in his power, but I had no illusion that he was not in full control of me and the situation. My only hope was that he would have mercy on me and let me cum.

He started to move his hips, fucking my hot, needy cunt deep with slow strokes. My body started to get hotter and I rotated my hips with him. I can't even describe the animalistic noises that were coming out of my mouth. He felt so amazingly good in me. I moved my ass up and brought it down, smoothly fucking myself on his big meat pole. My need was apparent in each stroke. He leaned me back on his hands and fucked my cunt with longer, harder strokes. His mouth closed around my nipple and the sensation of his hot mouth sucking my breath sent me over the edge.

I convulsed on his lap like a fish out of water as the huge orgasm drove me crazy with passion. I fucked myself so hard on his big cock that my ass was making a slapping noise on his thighs in a hot, lustful rhythm. His cock was beating my cervix and spearing it open, shooting huge electric shocks up into my body. I wasn't fully aware of the words I was mumbling, but "Whore" was one of them and "bitch" for sure. I was begging him to break me and use me.

The heat rose through my body like the water level in a flood. I held on to his shoulders and fucked myself raw with his massive beast. My orgasm was making my whole body tremble, and I think if he had not had his arms around me, I might have fallen off. But he had me in his grip and he was pounding my cunt like a beast. It was causing me to emit high-pitched screams and my orgasm was going on like it was never going to end.

My orgasm did subside a little but my body stayed in a state of erotic charge. I could not breathe very well and my entire focus was his huge cock that was tearing me apart and breaking me with each thrust. His thrusts drove me higher and higher, and again I reached that place in the sky where I could not see anything except fluffy clouds that I could float on. It was a new feeling for me to be so excited that I had no control over my body. I was trusting myself in his hands.

When his cock exploded in my pussy it felt like he would make my body explode with it. Feeling his hot cum pumped in my cunt I got even more aroused and squeezed his cock with my pussy as I pushed my ass down on his lap. He kneaded my ass cheeks hard as he drilled my cunt, dumping his load into me with each thrust. I wasn't sure if this was a new orgasm or the second one continuing but my body was jerking in his arms and I had completely surrendered myself for him to use any way he wanted.

"Oh god, Sir. I am so your whore, your bitch, anything you want." I felt like it was important for him to know that I was totally his. He was rubbing my bare back and the touch of his thumb on my exposed ass crack was still shooting hot shivers down into my pussy.

"Good girl. Now on your knees, whore."

I reluctantly let go of his cock and got off his lap. Kneeling down by his chair, I smelled his cum-soaked cock then started licking it. My tongue loved him as much as my pussy had. He tasted so delicious that I wanted to have him like ice cream. I did lick his cockhead like a popsicle before pushing my head down and sucking his cum-drenched cock in my hot, eager slut mouth.

He started fucking my mouth with slow strokes. He was already getting hard again and his big cock was filling my mouth. I was tasting his pre-cum on my tongue now and it was making my pussy throb.

Turning my chin up with his fingers he looked into my eyes and said "Are you ready to be used, my whore?"

What? What had he been doing so far? But I didn't ask that. I nodded. Any way he wanted to use me was fine with me.

"Get naked and bend over." He tapped on his desk.

My dress was not covering anything anyway. I took it off and bent over his desk. By now I was smart enough to guess how he would do me. I didn't try to bend over with my hands on the desktop or even my elbows. I placed my upper body on the desktop, with my boobs flattened on the glass and put arms around my head, my hands just above my head on the glass top. Then I opened my legs as wide as I could. With my super high slut heels to push my ass up, I was lined up perfectly for his dick to take me.

I heard him dropping his pants down before he stepped behind me. My pussy was soaking wet with anticipation and it got hotter and wetter as he bunched up my expensively done silky hair and held it in his fist. He made sure my face was pressed to the glass and controlled me strictly with his grip in my hair. My pussy was throbbing all the way deep. I could feel an itch so deep inside me only his hard long cock could scratch it. I was so hoping he would enter my cunt this time.

"Ungh!" I yelped as his placed his cockhead on my pussy hole and pushed it in. It was too thick to enter easily into my tight pussy but he pushed hard enough to make it stretch my tight hole and pop in.

He held me in place as he firmly slid his massive, thick rod deeper into my cunt. He stuffed me deep with his man meat and my breath got stuck in my throat until he was fully buried in me. Already his cockhead was grinding on my cervix and knowing him I knew he was going to rip me apart.

As he pulled back slowly out, I squeezed his cock with my pussy, the best I could because I was stretched helplessly around his massive shaft. He pushed in again, firmly but not hard. He was making his way into my cunt. He was getting my cunt used to taking his strokes. Turned on and hot as I was, I was still grateful that he had not simply torn me apart with his big bruiser. He could have and I would not have stopped him.

My pussy was already too turned on to feel any pain. My cunt juices were lubricating his strokes so well that he was able to nail me into the desk with his hard, forceful strokes. As his strokes started to get faster and harder, I could feel my body getting hotter, like a speeding car I was losing control, I could no longer see where I was going. I left myself at his mercy and simply enjoyed the ride. The way his thighs were slamming into my bare ass with each thrust, I could feel the warmth of his body. His strokes banging my body against the desk and even that I was enjoying immensely.

When my pussy exploded, I screamed louder than before because I could see no other way to let out the hot energy that was building up in my body. I felt that explosion all over my body, in every cell of my body as it burst open like a flash of light. My tits were being crushed on the desk under his hard strokes and my nipples were so engorged with blood that I was afraid they would mark the glass like diamond drill bits.

It was like those three points were electric contacts - my pussy and my nipples - and there was so much current flowing through them that my whole body was buzzing. I knew I was squirming on the desk and if he weren't holding me so tightly I might have rolled off the desk. That orgasm seemed to last a really, really long time. It went up and down in intensity based on how he touched me or how his cock pummelled my cunt but it continued.

He pulled me up and made me kneel at his feet. His massive cock gripped in his hand was aimed at my face. He pumped it and it erupted in my face. His hot cum splattering on my upturned face took my breath away. He pumped it again and soaked my chest and tits in his hot seed. Every load of his cum was like hot lava burning into my skin. Now, he was really marking me, branding me as his property. And it was so satisfying and fulfilling that I had tears of joy in my eyes.

"Now you belong to my cock, darling." He said looking down into my eyes "You are my bitch!"

Quickly nodding my head, I moaned "Yes, Sir. Your bitch, Sir!"

By now, I knew exactly what to do. He didn't have to tell me anything, I sucked his cock clean while he sat down on his chair. I kept my cum-stained face turned up, my eyes looking up into his as I ate his cum like his good little bitch. He stroked my head just like an owner strokes his pet bitch and I knew that I would do anything for his approval.

Lowering my head I licked his balls clean and ate the cum I found there. I looked down and saw many drops of cum on his shoes. I didn't think twice before lowering myself to the ground on hands and knees. I used my tongue to lick up the cum from his shoes. Then using my tongue like a flat sponge, I licked slowly around his shoes, making them shine again. I looked up for his approval.

"That's like a good bitch." He smiled. That smile was my prize. I loved it.

When he told me rub his cum into my skin, I was only too happy to do it. It felt amazing. Just obeying him felt amazing. He allowed me to scoop up the cum from my face and eat it. I was already loving his taste, that was a treat for me. Of course, I knew I was not allowed to wash his cum off, but he told me again anyway.

Then he gave me notes on what changes to make to my plan and the details to add. I was still completely naked and buzzing with the hottest fuck of my life so I made notes lest I forget. He slapped my ass and told me to come back later with the amended plan.

I put on my dress back on and ran a brush through my hair quickly. Then I picked up my folder and asked him like a good girl "May I go now, Sir?"

He nodded "You may go, whore." That word. It sent chills down my spine again.

As I was about to open the door, he said "And Preity..?"

"Yes, Sir?" I turned.

"Good work." He said and I swelled with pride.

"Thank you, Sir." I turned and opened the door with a grin on my face. I walked out of his office.

[End of Part 12]

12