The Dream Job Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm yes! Please fuck me, Sir." Kareena begged.

Holding her shoulders with both hands, Shartan smoothly slid his thick beast into her tight cunt. Kareena was well-lubricated by this time so the massive shaft entered deep into her with his first thrust and knocked her breath out. She tried to breathe with shallow breaths to try and adjust to the huge meat pole in her. She felt truly helpless as the thick, long cock took possession of her.

"Please! Please, fuck me, Sir!" Kareena pleaded. She was way past caring for her self-respect and dignity. All she wanted was that powerful cock to drill her so she could reach that body-shaking orgasm that she could feel building between her legs.

Even as Shartan was pulling his big cock out of her slowly in order to fuck her in and out, Kareena could no longer control herself.

"May I cum, Sir? Please, Sir! Please, may I cum?" Kareena begged for permission, her voice cracking with the urgency of her need.

"You may cum, whore." Shartan said as he gathered her silky dark hair in his grip. Then he pressed her cheek to the glass and started drilling her with long, hard strokes. Kareena came with the first stroke itself and after that her orgasm only reached higher peaks with each ruthless thrust of his cock.

"Oh God, Sir!" Kareena screamed as her body seemed to explode with the earth-shaking orgasm. She held on to the desk and tried to ride the waves as her vision went completely black.

Amrita gripped her desk and moaned as she listened to Kareena's painfully hard orgasm. She kept her fingers on the desk with determination so that she would not touch her pussy. She knew that she would come if she touched her pussy just one more time. That, she knew, was not allowed. Her boss was her owner and she could not cum without his permission. She bit her lip and moaned, praying that Kareena's hot, orgasmic yelps would not push her over the edge.

But Kareena was over the edge. Shartan's cock was deep in her cunt, drilling her hard to the point that her cervix was taking a pounding. Even that hard, rough fucking was only turning Kareena on and making her orgasm go on longer. She was pushing her ass back with wanton backward movements, her cunt was pulsing hard around his cock but she still wanted more and more.

Placing his lips near her ear, Shartan whispered "Who is my bitch, Kareena?"

Her response was quick and willing "I am your bitch, Sir. Use me, Sir. I am your bitch, I will do whatever you say. Ah, yes!"

Shartan speeded up his strokes and nailed her hard into his desk. She was just coming off of the incredible high of her mind-blowing orgasm when she felt his cock explode inside her and it triggered her next orgasm right away. Her moans and yelps were merging into each other like unintelligible, animalistic noises. She surrendered completely, mind and body, and became his bitch. Her pussy was gripping his cock as she felt it throb inside her and pump his hot load into her womb.

Kareena tried to catch her breath after the powerful pounding. But when Shartan pulled her up by the hair, she went with it quickly. She followed the guidance of his hands and knelt down. His cock was soaked in his cum and her cunt juices. She dipped her head and licked his cock. She liked the taste of his cum. Using her tongue she scooped up his cum from his cock and started eating it like ice cream.

He let her lick him clean and smiled when she bent down low to lick his shoes clean without any prompting for him.

"That's like a good bitch." He said and Kareena felt a touch of pride.

"Now, let's have our meeting." Shartan said "What have you prepared for the party?"

Kareena got up and picked up her tablet. She showed him the details of the party arrangements that she had made. He kept her naked while they worked. She was too smart to even pick up her dress without his permission. She just bent over next to him, her beautifully sculpted bdy completely naked in all its glory. She responded willingly whenever his hand touched her. He gave her more instructions for the party arrangements. The saving grace was that her planning had been good and he commended her on that.

When he dismissed her, Kareena picked up her dress and left his office. She put her dress back on in the outer office.

"How was it?" Amrita asked as Kareena stepped out and closed the door to Shartan's office.

She turned and showed Amrita her ass which was red. Amrita gasped.

Kareena smiled ruefully "It's not like with the last boss, Amrita. This guy doesn't mess around. But it's also good, now I know my place and not likely to make the same mistake again."

"Did he...umm...use you as well?"

"Yeah, like you could not hear my screams." Kareena grinned at Amrita "He banged me like I have never been banged before in my life. Please, please, put me on his calendar whenever possible."

"Sure, I am sure he will want to do you again anyway."

Kareena crossed her fingers "I hope so."

=============================================================

Manushi closed her eyes and prayed that it was all a bad dream. A bad, stupid dream. She opened her eyes. Neha Sharma was still in front of her. She was still staring at her angrily. It was a not a dream. Manushi cursed under her breath.

"Come, let's go see Lara." Neha suggested, "Maybe she can get us out of this mess."

"Okay." Manushi said sullenly. She was not looking forward to seeing Lara Dutta right now.

"I am sorry. I am so, so sorry!" Manushi started even before Lara could say anything. "I am stupid! I fucked up so bad. Please, please, please...help me. I am such a stupid bitch. I am so sorry, Lara. I messed up everything."

Lara took a deep breath. Manushi's abject apology mollified her a bit. She had already heard about the incident and cursed them both in her head. She had been ready to tear them both a new one but with Manushi already accepting her mistake and apologising there was not much she could say herself.

"Well, I can understand that you made a mistake and that you are sorry now." She explained to them both "But it's like you have hit somebody with your car in the darkness of night and the guy is dead. You can't reverse back over him and bring him back to life. And the guy in this case is your chance at Angels."

"Shit!" Manushi cursed.

"Is it really dead?" Neha Sharma asked "There's no hope?"

Lara shook her head "I don't think there is. Had you done anything with anybody else...anybody...if you had slapped Zack, I could have handled it. But you insulted the boss himself, and that's like putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. Once you pull the trigger, what can I do?"

Neha put her elbows on Lara's desk and held her head in her hands "I was getting along so well with him." She moaned "He was going to show me his office. In another 10 minutes I would have been sucking his dick."

She looked at Lara who nodded "Yes. He's easy to get along with. He likes pretty girls and you are dressed just right."

Neha's skin tight short dress was indeed the best way to catch a man's eye and she had done really well with Shartan with that dress.

(Repeated:

She was breathtaking! She had big brown eyes, a perfectly tapered nose, and high cheekbones that made her look like a beauty queen. Her lips were like the perfect lips of a picture drawn by a skilled artist. Plump and soft, they immediately caught the eye. Her bright red glossy lipstick added to their charm.

Her red lipstick matched her red dress. Technically, it was a dress with short sleeves but it was so off-shoulders that it clung to her body in a strapless style. The cleavage it exposed was generous and mouth-watering. Her big breasts were squeezed and lifted by the tight fitting dress in a very eye-catching manner.

On her belly the tight cotton dress stuck to her body so snug that wrinkles had formed that went around her shapely torso. The hem of the short dress would reach her mid thighs if she were standing. Right now she was sitting in the visitor chair so the dress was hiked up almost to her hips and was baring her long legs. Those legs were not only perfectly toned, they tapered down to her ankles like a talented artist had drawn the perfect woman.

That insanely hot sight was lifted to another level by her 8" high stilettos with sharp pointed heels. They had 4" platforms and looked very impractical for walking. But they looked supremely suitable for sex appeal. The shoes had three thin straps across the instep below which her red-painted toes were peeping through, completing the perfect legs metaphor. She was keeping her legs crossed which was just as well because that thin cotton dress was riding so high up on her thighs that it would have exposed her panties. Since she wasn't wearing any, it was even more important that her legs were crossed.

She was wearing very simple earrings that were just two metal loops the size of a quarter. Her dark hair was loose and had a wet look to it because of the gel she had applied to it. In front it would have reached her breasts but right now it was loose on her back. It only covered her bare back a little bit.

A big oval cut-out in the dress bared most of her back. Had the cut gone down another inch it would have exposed her ass crack. The skirt part of the dress tightly squeezed her butt and those butt cheeks were presented in anatomical detail through the thin fabric. Because of the cut-out on the back, any bra strap or panties waistline would have been visible. There were none. )

"Would he have fucked me?" Neha asked with obvious misery in her voice for the lost opportunity.

Lara nodded "If he was going to show you his office then he would have fucked you there, on his desk or on his couch."

"But he won't now?" Neha asked in a small voice.

Shaking her head in the negative Lara told her "I am afraid not. You told him you knew Manushi?"

"Yes. I told her she was my friend." Neha said "I was bringing him to meet her."

Again Lara nodded "You are both now in the same boat. You are also screwed along with her."

"I am so sorry." Manushi said again "I didn't know..."

"That doesn't matter now." Lara said "I got this series made by talking to Shweta to help you two. I don't care about any other Miss India's but Neha is my friend and you..." she looked at Manushi "you are very beautiful. I was sure Shartan would like you."

"What will happen to the series now?" Manushi asked with obvious fear.

"I have no idea." Lara said "Shweta is my friend and she's the editor, so I could get it in without involving Shartan. He's still new and not taken full control of the magazine content. He controls us, Shweta is his bitch as much as I am, but he trusts us to do our jobs."

"So Shweta Tiwari has control over the content." Manushi said hopefully.

Lara shook her head again "She does, but as I said, she's Shartan's bitch. I was slipping this series in under the radar. But now thanks to you, it's on his radar. Shweta will do as he tells her. We all will. We may try our tricks to get what we want but none of us have the balls to disobey or even question a direct order from him."

Neha asked "What do you think he will do with the series?"

Instead of answering Lara looked at Manushi "What do YOU think he will do?"

Manushi facepalmed "Oh God!"

"Is there anything we can do?" Neha asked "He seemed to like me. I could go and ask if I can suck his cock."

Manushi interjected "No, I am the one who pissed him off. I will go and suck his cock while I beg for forgiveness."

"Let me explain to you what you stupid bitches don't seem to understand." Lara was beginning to lose her temper despite her restraint "You are both very pretty and you are used to getting your way with men just by a smile and a wink. We all are. But that's not the situation here."

"He does like pretty girls." Neha said "He picked me up right away."

"Of course he likes pretty girls, but he's not hurting for pussy. If he wants to have a blowjob all he has to do it call in his secretary, or one of us. Any of us top-level managers will go and suck his dick while he works. Then we would eat his cum and come back to our office, without any extra talk."

"Wow!" Manushi's mouth opened wide.

"This office is stacked with the hottest girls as managers and other staff. There is a reason for that. But for Shartan, we are like his personal stable. He fucks all of us regularly. He only has to point to which one, or two, or three he wants to fuck and we will happily go bend over his desk or go home with him."

"Oh my God!" Neha breathed.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have seen." Lara leaned in towards Manushi "You are hotter than all of us. But if Shartan ever fucks you, which is doubtful after today, but if he ever does, you will just be one of his bitches, part of his harem."

"I can't be his girlfriend?" Manushi asked "He's very handsome."

Lara shook her head "He's not the girlfriend type. When he joined here, he didn't try to have any affair with any of us. He simply grabbed and fucked the first one he liked. Then he fucked the next one. Then the next. And he made no secret that he is banging us all. We are all fine with it, and you will have to be as well."

Manushi nodded "I am fine with it. I am ready to be his bitch any way he likes."

"There's no chance right now." Lara told her flatly "You will have to lick the bottom of his shoes before he would let you beg for his cock."

"Oh God!" Manushi facepalmed again.

"You are making him out to be a monster." Neha objected "He seemed very sweet to me."

"He is sweet." Lara agreed "But he is sweet if you are nice with him and an obedient bitch. Were you nice to him?"

"Very. In fact, I told him I wanted to be his bitch." Neha said.

"Then you did the right thing." Lara nodded "You had a really good chance."

"And now, I don't?" Neha's face fell.

"Not for now, at least. Later, after he cools down, he might agree to take you as his bitch."

Manushi looked up "And me?"

Lara sighed "I can't predict the future, honey, but if I had to place a bet right now I would not put a dime on you."

It looked like Manushi was ready to cry.

"Please guide us, Lara." Neha implored "You know him best. What should we do?"

"For now, nothing. Just let him cool down. I will find out his mood, and if I see a chance, I will tell you to come and meet him."

"Can't I go and apologise?" Manushi asked.

"You can go and try. I can guarantee you that you won't get in to see him." Lara told her.

Lara's desk phone rang. She answered it.

"When?" She said into the phone "Okay, I am coming."

She hung up the phone and looked at the two worried girls in front of her.

"That was Amrita. Boss wants to see me right now." She told them "I will go see how his mood is. You girls go home. I will let you know what happens."

=============================================================

After Kareena was gone, Amrita went into Shartan's office. He was working on his computer. She stood next to him and massaged his shoulder.

"Anything I can do for you, Sir?" She asked.

Shartan slipped his arm around her waist and cupped her ass in his hand "Yes, get my chair changed. Find one that's comfortable but has a lower back so you can stand behind me and massage my shoulders properly."

"Yes, Sir. My pleasure. I will find one."

"And strong. It should be strong. Right now when you are riding my cock on this it feels like it will smash to pieces if I fucked you harder."

"Oh, yes, Sir." Amrita promised "I will make sure to find a chair where my boss can fuck his whores any way he wants. Shall I find one with wide armrests so you can have a whore sitting on either side if you want?"

"Yes, good idea." Shartan said "And speaking of my whores, arrange a meeting with all my top level managers for next week. Book two hours for it in the afternoon."

"Sure, Sir. I will do that, Sir." Amrita said "Sir, Shriya Saran is not a top level manager, she's only the assistant editor. But I think you were training her. Should I include her?"

"Hmmm, yes you are right. I am training her. Include her."

"Will do, Sir."

"Go and call Lara, tell her to come here."

"Yes, Sir."

Shartan watched her tight ass with interest as she walked out on her super high heels.

[End of Part 14]


12