The Dressing Room

Story Info
So, where did I meet my husband? At Victoria's Secret.
9.3k words
4.64
44.9k
37
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I was one of the lucky college graduates, out of school and happily employed in a career that I love that also pays pretty well. Yes, I did major in a field that actually had jobs available unlike some of my friends who went for what most interested them but then didn't seem to result in a viable career at the end.

So, I'd been out a few years, now twenty-four, also happily single after being in a relationship where it became more apparent each month that I was involved with a man who seemed to exhibit narcissistic, Machiavellian, or sociopathic, tendencies that worsened the longer I was involved with him. Retrieving my sanity, I rid myself of him months ago and had pretty much gotten over that mistake.

Now feeling free of him and feeling much, much better about myself, I took the afternoon off to do a little shopping, a little 'girly-shopping' at Victoria's Secret, a place I love to go to feel better about myself.

I don't feel out of place there, not at all. I'm five-five, weigh one hundred and eleven pounds and measure thirty--four, twenty-four, thirty-six. They're just on the border of B- and C-cups, for you guys out there. Oh, and they're nice and firm and my breasts curve up so my nipples point right at a guy's eyes (and lips).

I'm light-skinned all over and have off-the-shoulder ash-blond hair and gray-green eyes. My lips are pink and full enough that I often just wear a gloss and it's handy for those times when I don't want to leave a red smear around the base of a guy's cock.

Well, now you know one other thing about me. Well, two, really. First, I'm not shy about sex and, second, I love to suck cocks. There are some of us, guys, there really are. I'll just never forget the first time I slid my nervous, quivering lips over the crown of Barnes Thompson's chubby, fat cock and sucked on it. Oh, when I felt those hot pulses of his semen spurt into my mouth as he groaned in pure ecstasy, well, I sucked him every day after that.

Well, that's not exactly true, it was more like two or three times a day after that. During summer, four, maybe more. Yes, I loved it and, yes, I still do. He had his ways of making me a happy girl as well.

So, I'm wandering around Victoria's Secret looking at this and that, lifting things up to see how they hang, sometimes holding them up to me in front of a mirror. I had noticed a man, an older man, like fifties or so, who seemed to be in the part of the store I was in, always twenty or so feet away.

He was a tall, distinguished-looking man, a man's height always attracts me. Being five-five, I like a man towering over me when he's between my legs.

He was also quite trim and handsome with wavy gray hair and glistening blue eyes. If he was following me, I certainly didn't mind, not in such a public venue, and, well, I rather liked the idea that a nice-looking man was attracted by what he saw. It gave me a bit of a tingle and you girls know exactly where, right?

So, when I lifted up a nightie to my chest, I heard, "Excuse, me, might I make a suggestion?"

I turned and looked at him saying, "I suppose. It's rather unusual for a man to offer his opinion to a total stranger about negligees but, sure, why not."

"I would suggest the black embroidered one with the white trim. It just seems to suit you perfectly."

I had just held it up to me before so I put down the one I had in my hands and brought up the black one he preferred and he added, "Oh, yes, that's just for you."

Was I flattered? Was I intrigued? Oh, yes, most definitely.

"Does your wife know you go around giving advice about lingerie to women in Victoria's Secret?"

"Oh, I suppose she might mind if I were married but I'm not attached in the least, how about you?" he asked smiling.

Was I beginning to really like this whole unfolding episode? Oh, was I ever.

So, I extended my hand, saying, "I'm Carly McClain."

His hand softly took mine with the other clasped gently over it as he said, "Eric Bremer, lovely to meet you."

Then, feeling really turned-on, I asked in my sweetest tone, "Would you like to see it when I get it on?"

I figured, what the hell, I was sure horny, even if nothing happened, I'd go home and have a hell of a session with 'Big-Max,' my favorite jumbo vibrator.

"I'd much rather help you put it on, if I might?"

He didn't blush, he didn't hesitate in the least, no, he was full of confidence which is something I find very attractive in a man.

I stood there a second, then looked around and said, "Follow me," and we went to the fitting rooms and I nonchalantly told the attendant that my husband wanted to see it on and we went right into the last room and I began to undress as he took a condom packet from his pocket and put it on the shelf.

"You travel prepared," I gushed as I got my blouse off when his arms went around me, pulling me to him, kissing me, our mouths open and hungry, while he pushed the hooks together and I felt my bra loosen. We kissed for several minutes as his hands pulled my bra off then took my breasts while my hand was down feeling his rock-hard cock. I knew then.

My hands came up as I began unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off his shoulders. We then stepped away from each other and quickly finished disrobing while we looked at each other eagerly.

My new friend, Eric Bremer, was trim and sturdy under his clothing with a tuft of graying hair in the middle of his chest but his cock was bare, he shaved like so many younger men did these days. Once they caught on that it made their cocks look bigger, the fad took off like wildfire. I do like the bare look myself, have been shaving ever since I began growing body hair.

I steadied myself in the corner with my right leg up on the bench and he knelt down and began licking me as I held his head to me. His hands were roving over me sending me higher and higher with every feverish touch between us.

We had to be quiet, of course, though urban legend describes changing room fucks all the time, I just didn't want to make our stay difficult for the staff so I tried to control myself as he tongued me.

Finally, I whispered, "We need to do it," and he stood up, opened the condom packet and rolled it on and pushed up inside me which was pretty easy as wet as I was. Oh, did he feel good.

"You're quite a beautiful woman, Carly McClain. I'm the luckiest man there is and I'd love nothing better than to continue this extraordinary stroke of luck."

I laughed a bit at his use of the word, stroke, as his cock slid back and forth while I was clenching down on it.

But, I panted, "I think I might like that, Mister Bremer," and he whispered, "You shall have your wish. This is wonderful."

It was so arousing, so naughty and bad to be fucking a virtual stranger in a Victoria's Secret fitting room that when he first pushed his thick cock up into me so eagerly, I almost cummed right then.

I usually take some time to reach orgasm but I can do it quickly at times and have done multiples which is a true gift that I'm so thankful for. I found that out when I was sixteen and my older sister gave me a vibrator for my birthday. She also gave me a twelve-pack of batteries for it, I think she knew how horny her little sister was those days.

The third day she asked me how I liked it and I told her. Then she asked, "What's your pussy look like?" and I really didn't know so I slipped my shorts and panties off and looked at my bright red pussy lips. She went right to her room and brought me back a bottle of lube. See why I love my sister?

I was trying for an orgasm rather than just letting one build which is what I ordinarily do and he was certainly helping me along with his fingers over my clit. So, after about five minutes of muted but delicious fucking, my whole body seized and I gripped him tight to me while I trembled and shook standing there propped against the corner of the cubicle.

Then, he pushed hard into me as he gripped me tight and we kissed, our tongues caressing madly.

It was crazy, it was risky, it was even slutty. But, was I getting the best fuck I'd had in a long time as he drove up into me over and over while I hung onto his neck. Then he pushed up into me and kept it there while I wiggled and writhed on him which sent me spiraling upward into a massive orgasm.

I almost always have great ones anyway but if you put me into a public place or where I am likely to be seen or caught, those times always rocket me straight up like a moon shot. I loved the danger and taboo of fucking someone I didn't really know right there in the changing room at Victoria's Secret.

I held it all in, deciding it would go home and later that night bury my head in my pillow and scream as loud and long as I so wanted to at that moment.

Then, he pushed hard into me driving my butt tight against the wall as I felt him discharge deep into me. Our lips locked together hard as we both gripped each other tightly.

"Oh, my dear, I truly hope this will not be our only time. Please let me buy you the negligee and then take you to dinner, I know just the place. Do you like Champagne?"

Chapter 2

Well. He was handsome, quite self-assured and well-proportioned.

"I'd love to join you, even though I think my hair and makeup may be a bit mussed," I replied as he slowly pulled his cock out and took off the condom.

We began getting dressed as he took his phone and hit a few numbers.

"Yes, this is Eric Bremer. I'll be bringing a special friend soon, say about six-thirty, and would like that nice table in the corner, the table for two, back away from the main dining area. Yes, that's the one. Good, have Chef plan a meal for us if you will. See you then," and he clicked off.

Rather impressive, I thought as we readied ourselves to see if the staff had perhaps figured out what we'd been up to.

"One last kiss...at least for now, my dear," he said as he leaned over and gave me the softest kiss I think I'd ever had. I didn't but I almost swooned. What a romantic man; and one who knew what he wanted.

We left the changing room, he paid for my purchase and we walked out into the mall. I looked at the clock and it was five-thirty.

"Here, Carly, we'll put you back just like new," he said and led me into a spa salon and asked them to do whatever I wanted.

I was pampered and combed-out by one woman and turned over to another who redid my makeup better than I'd ever done. I looked better than ever as I walked back out to the front where he was waiting.

As he got up, I stood forward and kissed him thanks and we went to the parking lot.

"Oh, here, you should know who you're with," and he handed me his business card, a thin vellum of obvious quality where I read that I was in the hands of a thoracic surgeon. Well, well.

"I expect my mother would relax, unless you have these printed up just to go out and pick up young women," I laughed.

"I'm afraid I'm not all that clever but you're giving me ideas. Ah, here we are," he said as he clicked his remote and the BMW sedan's doors unlocked. He, of course, let me in first and then whisked me to a restaurant that I'd certainly heard of but never eaten in, well, until this evening.

His reception there by the staff had this girl rather amazed, while perhaps they treat royalty even better, my Dr. Bremer and I were whisked to a table in the back of the restaurant, one that was by itself; this man knew what he was doing.

"Is this all right? It's a bit isolated where the unfortunate other diners tonight won't be able to enjoy your loveliness but I want you all for myself."

I expected some reference to our earlier coupling but he knew we both still had it on our minds and that it didn't need mentioning.

There was a chilled bottle of Champagne, a very nice one, at that, standing at our table which the maitre-d opened and poured for his approval. He nodded, then our glasses were filled.

We lifted them as he left us alone, Eric toasting, "To chance encounters in Victoria's Secret and to my very good fortune."

I laughed and said that it seemed we both had good fortune today.

"I can only speak for myself, my dear," he replied as he lifted his glass and sipped the rest. The waiter was somehow right on the button to refill our glasses as two other servers presented us with a cup of lobster bisque.

My first taste reminded me of our sex earlier, rich, smooth, luscious. My heart rate began to climb as the feelings came back to my pussy while I sat there with my new lover, for I had already decided that Doctor Eric Bremer was not going to disappear if I had anything to do with it.

We finished our soup course and he was holding my hand across the table when they brought our salads, each small, topped with lump crab and just so cool and delicious.

Our empty Champagne bottle was whisked away and soon our waiter brought out two red wine glasses and a bottle of French Burgundy which Eric looked at and nodded.

It was opened and he tasted a bit, nodded again, mine was poured, then his after.

We were talking as we had our dinner, a little about each other. It seems his wife died about six years ago and he'd never found a woman to take her place and I told him some about me, mostly the last few years, after all, I was twenty-four and I was now pretty sure that Eric was about sixty.

Did the age difference bother me?

I couldn't take my eyes off this man. He'd just nonchalantly given me the best sex I'd had in quite a while, even standing up in, what was pretty much, a public place. And he seemed quite at ease with the entire episode. How could I not be taken with this man, he was unlike any I'd ever known.

Did I want sex with him again?

Well, I can tell you that when I slipped my skirt back on at Victoria's Secret, I stuffed my panties in my purse.

As we finished our meals, it was a Chateaubriand for two, the most delicious meat I've ever had, he asked me if I wanted dessert. I simply slipped off my shoe and put my foot in his lap and rubbed it around as I smiled at him.

"Ah, we think alike, Carly, let's have dessert at my place. Then I'll whisk you back to your car at the mall and you can leave me with the enchanting memories of our first meeting. In the meantime, we need to plan our second one," he said softly as he signaled for the check.

As he signed the tab, I slipped my shoe back on and we went out and got into his car out front. Pulling away from the curb, I leaned leftward a bit and placed my palm on his crotch feeling his erection underneath.

"Hmm, I think you're having some naughty thoughts, Eric. Anything I can help with?" I teased.

We were soon ducking underground into a parking garage and we went right up the elevator to the top, the penthouse.

He'd slipped a plastic card in the slot to open the elevator door into his apartment and as it opened, the lights began to come on as we walked in. The far wall was a huge window which I went right for to look out at the glimmering city.

His arms came around me, his hands on my breasts as I felt him unbuttoning my blouse as he kissed and nibbled my neck. My breathing deepened as my arousal heightened and I slid my hand behind me to grip him. I let go long enough to allow him to slip my top off and unclasp my bra which dropped from my arms.

Then his hands were on my breasts again, exciting my nipples with his fingers as we stood there with the city below us. I didn't think anyone could see us but, truthfully, I really didn't care if we were seen. I was being caressed and kissed by a sexy man and they were not, they were only watching. I could now feel moisture running down my inner thigh.

His hand moved to loosen my skirt and it slid off to the floor leaving me naked in front of his window. Now, yes, I was hoping people would see us, I wanted them to watch his hands on my breasts, then both his hands dropped onto my stomach, then abdomen, then my pubic mound, softly rubbing my nakedness as I stood there for the city to see.

I spread my legs as I whispered, "I hope someone's seeing us, this is so hot, so erotic, you're making me go crazy, Eric."

"Just the way I want us both to be," he whispered in my ear as his tongue sealed the words in. His fingers curled up under me, spreading my juices over my hot lips, then pressing a finger up into me as his tongue licked along my neck and back making me shiver with delight. Oh, this man was sexy, so, so sexy.

I was expecting that he would whisk me off to his bed and have his way with me but, no, we stood there, him clothed, me naked, as he fingered me, now with his two index fingers up into me as the side of his right thumb rubbed over my clit. He just kept sending me higher and higher with his touches as the world looked on.

I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist but I was massively turned-on standing naked as my body, turned facing the window, was being so sensuously pleasured for all to see. Perhaps no one saw us that night but I'll never know and even if they didn't, oh, it was so erotic.

I began to whimper and tremble as his fingers worked inside me. This man was incredible. I was like jelly standing there as my whole body was engulfed in wave after wave of pure golden pleasure.

"Oh, Eric, oh, OOH, UUH, UUH, uh, ooh," I cried out as I climaxed for the city to see, now feeling limp in his arms. He reached around me and swept me up and marched into his bedroom and sat me in the chair while he quickly disrobed and turned down the bed. I could see his nakedness better now, yes, he was older but he looked powerful, his cock strong and thick and rigid.

He came to me, pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply, then led me to his bed. He crawled in to spread my legs and began kissing and licking his way up my legs.

I fully expected him to fuck me like a madman but, no, he was again taking his time, centering the attention on me, making me happy, making me delirious, actually, as his tongue edged closer and closer.

Then, the softest touch possible, right in the center between my legs. He held his tongue motionless for a minute as tingles spread outward driving me wild. Then, tiny little flicks straight up along my wet, excited crevice, making my heart pound and pound.

His fingers began to spread me apart as the flicking and tonguing became more intense, more firm and rigid. I exploded.

"OMIGOD, OHH, OHH, UHH, UHH, omigod, oh, oh, Eric, don't stop, ayhhh, ayhhh," I screamed as I felt my entire body melt away as I was engulfed in the longest, hardest, most wonderful orgasm of my life. It went on and on as he went on and on. This man was all lover, it was as simple as that. How on earth could he be single I thought as I lay there in a puddle of melting ecstasy.

Chapter 3

He looked up, smiled, then raised up, reached into the drawer next to the bed, took out a condom and put it on, then held his cock steady and pushed right up into me, penetrating me completely to where our bodies pressed tightly together and he just held himself tight, deep inside me while his strong hands massaged my breasts.

I began to make small movements along with flexing my pelvic muscles while he kept pushing into me. I'd never had sex quite this way and it felt really good, a calm, yet erotic kind of feeling.

Then his hips began to move backward and forward as his fingers rubbed my juices up over my clit. Oh, he knew a woman's body better than any man I'd ever known.

"I love your body, Carly, you're really quite beautiful but I'm sure many men have told you that. But now I'm telling you that and you're in my bed and I'm the luckiest man there is," he said softly gazing down at me.

"You're pretty nice, yourself. You must workout to keep looking so nice," I gushed.

"Not really, just lucky genes, I think."

I lifted my legs onto his shoulders as he slid so wonderfully in and out of my depths.